整天不安排我工作 整天闲,让他成了一阴暗的男孩,的英语作文

作文翻译(一)_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 作文翻译(一) 上传于||暂无简介 阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券 想免费下载更多文档? 定制HR最喜欢的简历 下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便 还剩1页未读,继续阅读 定制HR最喜欢的简历 你可能喜欢英语作文你将来想做什么职业谁能帮我写一篇英语作文 你将来想做什么职业 A piano player(我的理想) What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children. I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano. I play the piano when I’m ten years old. Now I’m in grand five. I hope when I’m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise. Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 teacher ?I everyone !I children very 如果你是一个大脑健全四肢不缺的正常人,为什么不自己写呢?请问你父亲母亲赋予你的大脑手脚四肢及身体的各个器官是干嘛用的呢?就会这样旁若无人般的对着电脑要作文吗?如果你是一个缺胳膊少腿或者智障的残疾人,那么在你出示了你的残疾人证书之后,相信会有很多的人帮助你的,会让你感到这个网络世界对残疾朋友是温暖的,如果不是的话,你最好还是收起你这无理无礼的非份要求,否则最终的受害者将是你自己。... My future career is to teach history at the university. Before you decide what to do in the future,you have to consult with your parents, teachers, because their experience and advice are valuable.

我要回帖

更多关于 他们工作了一整天 的文章

随机推荐