英语变不利为有利的作文上网的作文100字初二年级

八年级上学期英语作文100字
In our school, we have many events. We have a basketball game on April 15th. We like it because it’s interesting. On May 4th, we have a music festival. We like it because music is relaxing. We have our sports meet on October 22nd. We like it because it’s interesting and exciting. We like sports. We have a school trip on November 3rd. We like it too. It’s interesting and relaxing. And we can learn a lot from it. We also have an English Speech Contest on December 30th. Some of the students don’t like it. They think it’s boring. But I think it’s good for us .So I love it.
在我们学校,我们有很多事件.我们有一个4月15th篮球比赛.我们喜欢它,因为它很有趣.5月4th,我们有一个音乐节.我们喜欢它,因为音乐让人放松.我们在10月22nd举行运动会.我们喜欢它,因为它是有趣和令人激动的.我们俩都喜欢运动.我们有一个学校在11月3rd旅行.我们也挺喜欢的.很有趣,也很放松.我们可以从中学到很多东西.我们亦有12月30th英语演讲比赛.有些学生不喜欢它.他们认为这是无聊的.但我觉得这是对我们有利.所以我爱它.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码报班咨询:400-888-3456
作文网提供初二话题作文,初中生优秀的初二话题作文精选,欢迎同学在线投稿,发表初二原创作文.
第 1 页/共有 24 页
热点话题作文
分类·体裁
分类·字数
一周超高人气作文TOP5
一周最新热点话题TOP5
一周最受欢迎作文素材TOP5
一周最受欢迎写作指导TOP5
素材秘制坊
单元同步作文
Copyright (C) 2014& All Rights Reserved 北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语作文的书写要注意很多方面,首先就是避免错别字,一篇好的文章必须要让读者能读通顺,其次才是华丽的句子,文章应多使用复杂的句子,这就是作文突出的特色,但是要在掌握简单作文的基础上,形成良好的写作习惯,养成良好的思维模式,这样才能成就一篇优秀的作文。
——《初二英语作文》专题简介
按题材查英语作文
按年级查英语作文
英语作文相关素材
初二英语知识点总结
初中英语作文总结关于保护环境的英语作文100字
无忧考网为您整理了“关于保护环境的英语作文100字”,更多初中作文相关信息请访问无忧考网。
With the improvement of our living standard, more and more people can afford a car. As a result, our roads are more often than not crammed with cars. However, with more and more waste gas being discharged by the cars, the problem of air pollution becomes even more serious. So nowadays we advocate to lead a low-carbon life. My suggestion is we should ride bikes more often instead of driving cars.By riding a bike, we can not only exercise our body but also protect our environment. Why not have a try, my dear friends?与我们的生活水平的提高,越来越多的人都买得起汽车的.因此,道路往往没有堆满了汽车.然而,随着越来越多的废气排放是汽车、空气污染问题变得更加严重.所以现在我们提倡过低碳的生活.我的建议是我们应该更经常骑自行车而不是开车骑一辆自行车,我们不仅能锻炼身体,也能保护我们的环境.为什么不试试,我亲爱的朋友?关于上网的坏处英语作文,初中水平100字左右 谢谢_百度知道
关于上网的坏处英语作文,初中水平100字左右 谢谢
提问者采纳
ear editer.i want to tell you something about the students who play computer games too much.some students also got short sign.because of playing computer games.i just found some students in our school likes playing computer games,our eyes,some students do not do their homework any more,and they even sleep in class,i think playing too much computer games is bad for our study.百分百原创,even our health,some students have no money to play computer games and they even began to steal money.to my surprise !in a word!谢谢了.they just spend time on computer games ,not on study,i am very glad to write letter to you.some students could not listen to the teacher carefully in class,跪求采纳啊.i really can not believe it,手机纯手打!跪求采纳.i hope students who play computer games too much can give up doing that!.that is too bad for their study
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
also can make more friends through the It overly dependent on the network. The network is also a kind of important way to relax .
First , the
use of Internet is more and more wide. They spend too much time in
network friends.
But now, Don&#39.it Is bad for themselfes.
In my opinion. The network has a good side and a bad side, but not the reality
friends, you can find a lot of information, some teenagers spend too much time playing online games.just use it as a toolAlong with the development of the Internet
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 三年级作文上网的收获 的文章

随机推荐