英语作文喜欢我的节日英语作文

英语作文喜欢的节日_伤城文章网
英语作文喜欢的节日
最佳答案:
On Mid-autumn Day. It’s my favorite season. We often have a good talk and eat moon cakes and fruits. My families always make very delicious food, I like moon cakes very much. For me, families will stay together and eat a big dinner, families will enjoy the beautiful full moon. After dinner. Do you know why, it’s day for family gathering, the Mid-autumn Day is in autumnMy Favorite Holiday My favorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Besides? Firstly. They are so tasty
猜你喜欢:
相关文章:
广而告之:
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。伤城文章网内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。一篇关于“我最喜欢的节日”的英语作文 简单易懂 10句话差不多 要有中文,急!!!10分钟内
一篇关于“我最喜欢的节日”的英语作文 简单易懂 10句话差不多 要有中文,急!!!10分钟内
补充:简单的
补充:简单的
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China, and it is also my most favor festival.春节是中国最重要的节日,也是我最喜欢的节日。It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year . 它是为了庆祝农历新年 In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal . 在春节前夜,家人聚在一起享用丰盛的一餐 In many places people like to set off firecrackers . 在许多地方人们还放鞭炮 Dumplings are the most traditional food . 饺子是最传统的食物 Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes . 孩子们非常喜欢春节,因为他们可以吃好吃的东西和穿新衣服 They can also get some money from their parents. 他们也可以领到压岁钱 This money is given to children for good luck . 给孩子的这些钱是为了(来年的)好运气 People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . 人们也用贴年画的方式来乞求好运 The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long . 春节持续近15天 People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. 人们拜访亲戚朋友时会送上一句"万事如意" People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest . 人们享受春节,在这段时间他们可以好好休息一下
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家我最喜欢的节日my favorite festival
Spring Festival is my favorite among all
the Chinese traditional festival. The first reason why I love it the most is
because I can get lucky money on that festival. It is the Chinese custom that
the old will give children lucky money on Spring Festival to wish a good luck
for the young generation. Moreover, people everywhere on those days are full of
happiness. Quarrel, fight and abuse are almost disappeared at that time. Meanwhile,
my mother will make a big meal for us to celebrate. Everyone will forget the
unhappy thing they meet, instead remembering to appreciate life to wish a
better future. That is my favorite festival.
春节是中国传统节日中我最喜欢。我最喜欢它的第一个原因是因为我可以得到压岁钱。老人会在春节给孩子们压岁钱来祈祷年轻一代能有好运气是中国习俗。此外,在那段时间里到处都充满着快乐。争吵,打架和辱骂几乎都听不到了。而且我妈妈会给我们做一顿大餐来庆祝。每个人都忘记了那些不开心的事,而是记住了感激生活,希望一个更美好的未来。这就是我最喜欢的节日。
点评:春节(Spring
Festival),中国及其他东亚文化圈地区最隆重最富有特色的传统节日,在中国指正月初一,又叫阴历年。在春节期间,中国的汉族和很多少数民族都要举行各种活动以示庆祝。这些活动以祭祀神佛、祭奠祖先、除旧布新、迎禧接福、祈求丰年为主要内容。
China has many traditional festivals among
the year. But I like Mid-Autumn Festival the most. It means harvest, because it
is celebrated in the harvest season. And it is the time for famers to express
their thanks for harvest. In addtion, it’s the day for reunion. Some people
call it Tuanyuanjie. The people work or study far away from home will come back
to get-together with their families. They will eat a big meal and mooncake &at that time. I hate parting but love reunion.
So Mid-Autumn Day is my favorite festival.
一年之中中国有很多传统节日。我最喜欢的是中秋节。那意味着收获,因为它是在收获的季节里面庆祝的。那也是让农民们感激收获的时候。 此外,它也是团圆的日子。有人把它称为团圆节。在远方工作或学习的人都会回来与家人团聚。他们会在那个时候一起吃一顿丰盛的晚餐和月饼。我讨厌离别,喜欢团圆。所以我最喜欢的节日是中秋节。
点评:中秋节人们最主要的活动是赏月和吃月饼了。 其中嫦娥奔月的佳话一直被广为流传。reunion,get-together都是团聚的意思。Mid-Autumn Festival(中秋节)是专有名词首字母要大写。
My favorite festival is Christmas Day. It’s not the
trditional for Chinese. It’s for the foreigners, which Christmas Day is to them
what Spring Festival is us. But with the development of the society, more and
more foreigners come to China. And then it is popular in China. I feel excited
to see the Cristmas decoration and Christmas trees. I also like Santa Claus,
who will give Christmas present for us under the table. And people will say ”Merry
Cristmas” to each other on that day. It is wonderful to have a foreign
我最喜欢的节日是圣诞节。它不是中国的传统节日。是外国的。圣诞节对于他们来说就像是春节对于我们一样。随着社会的发展,越来越多的外国人来到 中国。之后圣诞节在中国也流行起来了。看到圣诞装饰和圣诞树我会感到很兴奋。我也喜欢圣诞老人,他会悄悄的给我们圣诞礼物。在那一天人们会互相说圣诞快乐来打招呼。过一个国外的节日真的很美妙。
点评:圣诞节是为了纪念耶稣的牺牲。with是介词介词后跟的是名词所以发展要用名词形式development而不是动词形式develop。under the table字面为在桌底下,所以它的意思是秘密
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有Ho-soulorwhenairHokyo,SallyLaiYuevenlydividedoveralongjourneyofathousandmilesBanYunQuMJiaotuairfromtheoutsideoffthestring,thetoaddemonofftothefrontofHLingtwistabouttobehandinhandwithmoretobeGalaxycompleteclearance.LunarNewYeareveryyearonAugust15,isthetraditionalMid-AutumnFestival.Atthistimeoftheyear'smid-autumn,iscalledtheMid-AutumnFestival.IntheChineseLunarNewYear,ayearintofourseasons,onaquarterlybasisandisdividedintoBangladesh,Chung,thethreepartsofthequarter,whichtheMid-AutumnFestival,alsoknownasZhongqiu.AutumnMoonovertheremainingmonthsoftheyearthefullmoonismoreround.Brighter,sotheycalledthe&Xi-on&and&BaYuejie.&Thisevening,peoplelookuptothesky,suchasjadediskLanglangMing,bringingnexttotheFullMoon,thereareseveralQing-yun,suchastobaccoSiwu,indemnitykeptinthemoonlight.Weheadaround,lookedatthemooninthesky,farawaythinkingaboutlovedones,likethepoemofLiBai'sNight&givehopeforthefirstmoon,thinkofheadhome.&EverytimetheMid-AutumnFestivalcomes,peoplewilldotheMid-AutumnFestivalmooncakesasgifts,myMid-AutumnFestival,justacollectionofholidaygifts,homeoftheincreasemooncakescontinuous,eachboxofmooncakeshaveavarietyofshapesandDifferenttastes,suchas&thecircular.Square.Triangle&,andYerongtaste,eggs,sweet,salty,andsoon,verytasty.关键词:,,更多我最喜欢的节日[英文版]的相关文章推荐Ho-soulorwhenairHokyo,SallyLaiYuevenlydividedoveralongjourneyofathousandmilesBanYunQuMJiaotuairfromtheoutsideoffthestring,...今日作文推荐榜用户名:密 &&&码:网友推荐的作文我最喜欢的节日[英文版]推荐散文相关链接本文()由网友伦书一投稿,若侵犯了您的权益,请联系本站处理。本站发布的作文,不做任何商业用途,版权归作者所有。我最喜欢的节日(MyFavoriteHoliday)
导读:myfavoriteholidayisnewyear。saveryimportantfestivalinchinesecultrue。infact,it\'sthehighlightoftheyear。everyonereturnshomeforafamilyreunion。wehaveabigfe...
my favorite holiday is new year。s a very important festival in chinese cultrue。in fact,it\'s the highlight of the year。everyone returns home for a family reunion。we have a big feast and chat about all the things that have happened in our lives。people also visit each other。we exchange gifts and good wishes for the next year。new year is especially fun for kids。that\'s because we get presents and treats,including red envelopes filled with money。we also get to set off fireworks。but we never forget that this holiday is a time to give thanks。we feel grateful for our family and the things that we have。finally,we think about the future and the great year ahead。
最新更新内容
点击查看更多>>
本文标题:
链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。
2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。

我要回帖

更多关于 描写节日的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐