英语作文假设你是李华华 你想找一位伙伴在暑假期间到某英语俱乐部进行口语练习

假如你是合肥市某中学学生李华,英语作文假如你是合肥市某中学学生李华,在最近举行的合肥市英孚杯英语口语能力大赛中获得了一等奖,某英语报社邀请你写一篇词数80~100左右的稿件,介绍你练习英语口语的英语_百度作业帮
假如你是合肥市某中学学生李华,英语作文假如你是合肥市某中学学生李华,在最近举行的合肥市英孚杯英语口语能力大赛中获得了一等奖,某英语报社邀请你写一篇词数80~100左右的稿件,介绍你练习英语口语的英语文章稿件如下.1,树立自信,克服胆怯、害羞心理;2参加英语俱乐部,与同学,老师,外籍人士交流;3,多看外语新闻,(cctv9),课堂上用英语回答问题等.
dear sir or madam,
very honoured to have won the first prize in the oral English contest, and it's my great honor to have to write the manuscript for your club. People usually put on this aspect of how to improve oral English hard for you, that how to improve oral English level much faster? Write down the following points, presumably your spoken English will be improved obviously after: 1, establish confidence, overcome timid, 2 join the English club, with classmates, teachers, and forei 3, see foreign language news, cctv9, use English to answer the question in class, etc. I hope these Suggestions can improve everyone's English level. lihua. 楼主字数够吗?
您可能关注的推广回答者:假设你叫李华,在暑假期间你参加了学校和美国某机构联合主办的为期20天的中国英语夏令营活动。在活动期间,你提高了口语水平,了解了更多美国文化并与外教Peter结下了深厚的友谊。眼看Pctcr即将回国,请
假设你叫李华,在暑假期间你参加了学校和美国某机构联合主办的为期20天的中国英语夏令营活动。在活动期间,你提高了口语水平,了解了更多美国文化并与外教Peter结下了深厚的友谊。眼看Pctcr即将回国,请
补充:请根据以下要点给Peter写一封感谢信。
要点1感谢Peter在此期间对你的帮助
2在本次夏令营活动中的收获
3对老师的美好祝愿
不区分大小写匿名
同是天涯沦落人
哥们手快呐
一样啊,,。就是不会啊,,英语认识我吗,。我纯粹不认识他,,有没
我去。你们速度快
1.感谢Peter在此期间对你的帮助;
2.在本次夏令营活动中的收获;
3.对老师的美好祝愿。
&Dear Peter,&&&&& I'm writing to express my thanks to you. You are both my teacher and my friend. My English has improved greatly thanks to your creative help. At one time, I was too shy to speak English, especially in front of others. It was your encouragement that helped me overcome my difficulties and enabled me to express myself clearly. Now I've become more outgoing, and of course speak English much more fluently.I'm also grateful for the summer camp at which I got to know you. I learned a lot about American culturethere, and will always remember the days we spent together. I hope we can be friends forever.Best wishes to you, and have a nice trip.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours truly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇高中英语作文假设你是李华假设你是李华,美国一所学校将于今年暑假期间组织学生来你校短暂交流,Tom拟借住你家一天,请你给Tom发一份电子邮件,要求如下1.自我介绍并表示欢迎2.上午,学校活动,参观学校,如_百度作业帮
求一篇高中英语作文假设你是李华假设你是李华,美国一所学校将于今年暑假期间组织学生来你校短暂交流,Tom拟借住你家一天,请你给Tom发一份电子邮件,要求如下1.自我介绍并表示欢迎2.上午,学校活动,参观学校,如化学实验室,图书馆,电子阅览室,下午,游览市区,参观名胜
Dear Mr. Andrew,  I wish to make a complaint about some English novels  which I bought recently in your internet shopping mall.Before shopping on the internetoswa I'd like to compare the reputations of the shops, and check the messages left by the customers. After a long-time survey, I decide to shop in your shop because of your good reputation and service. Howeverc there is some damage on the cover of one novel. I am sure that you will agree that this is a most unsatisfactory situation. Therefore i request you to arrange  to replace this book with another oneuycg which must be good. Othetwise, i will  have to ask for a refund in full of the price and left a bad apprase.尽力写了,希望能帮助你,不知道时间是否还来得急(1/2)假如你是李华, 你市某培训中心开办了英语口语速成班, 承诺在一个月之内让你说一口流利的英语,你想..._百度知道
(1/2)假如你是李华, 你市某培训中心开办了英语口语速成班, 承诺在一个月之内让你说一口流利的英语,你想...
你想参加但又不确定效果, 你市某培训中心开办了英语口语速成班(1/2)假如你是李华, 承诺在一个月之内让你说一口流利的英语
I’m really grateful for any kind of your precious advice, I’ve been particularly puzzled these days, requesting a relative balance between the two sides,
Recently a crash course for oral English has been set up in our city’s training centreDear Mike.
Yours, the news has successfully motivated me to join in. Furthermore, but what put me into a dilemma is that I am not very certain about the training result, the teaching quality must be ensured. Honestly speaking, what I’m in need of is the English at the highest standard. That’s why I’m writing to consult you, that is, my schedule won’t be very flexible owing to busy schoolwork. How much of advertising can be worth believing on earth, which guarantees every learner will be able tospeak perfectly fluent American English in merely one month. Appealing as it sounds
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
需要外语应急第三段,速成 99%是骗子(还限制字数啊:为了交流,需要外语:社会在发展,国际交流更加频繁,一口不能吃个胖子,外语重要性凸显第二段,出国考察等:外语不可能速成第一段
第一段第一句话
Recently a crash course for oral English has been set up in our city’s training centre, which guarantees every learner can speak fluent
English in one month.
ADSFKASD F
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语口语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 假如你是李华 的文章

随机推荐