theywereinhispockets一般现在时的否定句句

句型转换 He didn't find anything in the bushes.(改为同义句) He _______ _______ in the bushes.He found a book on his way to school.(改为否定句)He______ _______ a book on his way to school.They were not afraid any more.(改为_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
句型转换 He didn't find anything in the bushes.(改为同义句) He _______ _______ in the bushes.He found a book on his way to school.(改为否定句)He______ _______ a book on his way to school.They were not afraid any more.(改为
句型转换 He didn't find anything in the bushes.(改为同义句) He _______ _______ in the bushes.He found a book on his way to school.(改为否定句)He______ _______ a book on his way to school.They were not afraid any more.(改为同义句)They were ________ ________ _________.My computer didn't work last night.(改为同义句)There was ________ ________with my computer last night.Father often reads newspapers when he has breakfast.(改为同义句)Father often reads newspapers _________ __________.The music is so baeutiful.(改为感叹句)_________ __________ the music is!My bag is full of books.(改为同义句)The bag ________ _________ books is ________.Where is the nearest bank?(改为同义句)Which is ________ ________ __________ the nearest bank?
He found a book on his way to school.(改为否定句)He___did not__find_____ a book on his way to school.They were not afraid any more.(改为同义句)They were _____no___ ____longer____ ___afraid______.My computer didn't work last night.(改为同义句)There was ___something_____ _wrong_______with my computer last night.Father often reads newspapers when he has breakfast.(改为同义句)Father often reads newspapers ____when_____ ____eating______.The music is so baeutiful.(改为感叹句)__How_______ __beautiful________ the music is!My bag is full of books.(改为同义句)The bag ________ _________ books is ________.这个真么想出来Where is the nearest bank?(改为同义句)Which is ___the_____ _____way___ ____to______ the nearest bank?
found ;nothing。didn't
found nothingdidn"t
longer afraidsomething
wrongat breakfastHow beautifulfilled
nothingdidnt
findany more
didn't findno longer afraidsomething wrongduring breakfastHow beautifulfilled with fullshortest road to 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
消逝的恶人——浅议恶人形象在美国文学作品中的嬗变
下载积分:1999
内容提示:消逝的恶人——浅议恶人形象在美国文学作品中的嬗变
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:4|
上传日期: 18:11:53|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
消逝的恶人——浅议恶人形象在美国文学作品中的嬗变
官方公共微信关于英语句式转换,懂得进把 It was exciting 和All the students were very excited 和They were in his pocket 和There was a car in front of the house just now 分别转换成否定句,一般疑问句和肯、否定回答句.每句都要如_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于英语句式转换,懂得进把 It was exciting 和All the students were very excited 和They were in his pocket 和There was a car in front of the house just now 分别转换成否定句,一般疑问句和肯、否定回答句.每句都要如
关于英语句式转换,懂得进把 It was exciting 和All the students were very excited 和They were in his pocket 和There was a car in front of the house just now 分别转换成否定句,一般疑问句和肯、否定回答句.每句都要如果有哪位高手知道的话,小弟在此感激不经
It was exciting.否定句:It was not exciting.一般疑问句:Was it exciting?肯、否定回答句:Yes,it was./No,it wasn't.All the students were very excited.否定句:None students were excited.一般疑问句:Were all the students excited?肯、否定回答句:Yes,they were./No,they weren't.They were in his pocket.否定句:They weren't in this pocket.一般疑问句:Were they in this pocket?肯、否定回答句:Yes,they were./No.they weren't.There was a car in front of the house just now 否定句:There wasn't a car in front of the house just now.一般疑问句:Was there a car in front of the house just now 肯、否定回答句:Yes,there was./No,there wasn't.
It was exciting: 否定句 :It was not...一般疑问句 Was it ...肯、否定回答句 yes, it was
no, it was notAll the students were very excited 否定句 :All the students were not very excited 一般疑问...
it wasn't exciting.was it exciting ? yes , it was .no , it wasn't .the students weren't very excited .were the students very excited ?yes ,they were . no , they were...

我要回帖

更多关于 否定句中的也 的文章

随机推荐