我只想守护你 飞鸟版在手机上学点基础英语

我英语不好,我只想问问“高高兴兴上学”下面的英语是什么意思?_李毅吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:15,332,059贴子:
我英语不好,我只想问问“高高兴兴上学”下面的英语是什么意思?收藏
1楼 22:30&|
高高兴兴去学校搞基
收起回复2楼 23:21&|
Great day and sunny day we are happy and gay!
3楼 23:22&|来自
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或某英语报社开展就中学生可不可以带手机上学的话题讨论。假如你是李华,请你根据下表所提供的信息,向该报编辑写一封英文信,发表观点。手机的优点1.便于与父母和朋友联系;2.能增加乐趣。带手机上学存在的问题1..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%某英语报社开展就中学生可不可以带手机上学的话题讨论。假如你是李华,请你根据下表所提供的信息,向该报编辑写一封英文信,发表观点。手机的优点1.便于与父母和朋友联系;2.能增加乐趣。带手机上学存在的问题1.上课时使用手机干扰教学2.用手机聊天、发短信费时费钱。建议1.上课时不许使用手机;2.贵重物品,个人宜妥善保管。注意:1.信的开头己为你写好,不计入总词数;2.词数;100左右。书面表达(满分25分)Dear Editor, I’m a senior two student . I’m writing to tell you my opinion ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________马上分享给朋友:答案Dear Editor , I’m a senior three student . I’m writing to tell you my opinion on whether middle school students can go to school with mobile phones . I think they can do that ,because students can stay in touch with their friends and family wherever they are . Besides , the mobile phone is a way to have fun .However , there are some problems with using mobile phones . The ring of phones can disturb teachers and students in the classroom . Another problem is that some students can spend too much time and money on phone calls and sending messages .In conclusion , I suggest students not use phones in the classroom . Also , as it is expensive , the owner should take good care of it .Yours sincerely , Li Hua点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 我只想守护你 的文章

随机推荐