我将用我最好的英语面试评分表水评来面试的英语面试评分表怎么读

我的英语水平不好,面试官问起的时候该如何回答呢?-扬子人才网
当前位置: >
我的英语水平不好,面试官问起的时候该如何回答呢?
&解决者:热心网友
&解决日期: 10:33:47
我的英语水平不好,面试官问起的时候该如何回答呢?会影响面试结果吗?
我觉的这个要看你面试的企业,如果你面试的是一家外企,那么英语水平的高低会影响到面试结果,如果不是外企,面试的岗位又与英语关系不大的话,应该不会影响你的面试结果,你向面试官表明你今后会加强对英语的学习就可以了。
您可能感兴趣的其他问题
按职位类别查找扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译在英语方面,我很擅长读和写,口语相对来说差一些,如果我有幸被贵公司录用,我会努力提高我的口语水平,做好本职工作.虽然我没有工作经验,如果我被录用,我会尽我最大的努力去做好工作!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
On the subject of English,I am specialized in the areas of reading and writing,and relatively,my speaking still needs a bit more improvement.If I get the opportunity to work for your company,I will try my hardest to improve my speaking skills and accomplish my jobs.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
擅长读写,确连这句都不会翻译
I am good at reading and writing in English ,but in fact my spoken English needs improving.If I am lucky enough to be admitted to as a member of your corporation,I will try my best to improve my English.Apart from that,I can devote myself to my own job.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译我要写个英语感谢信,面试之后的.表示强烈的意愿要去他们公司,自己写的读起来感觉不顺,请高手帮忙把下面几句翻译下,分会给好多的.也许我昨天的面试表现的不好,因为有点紧张如果你们录用了我,在接下来的7个月里,我会努力提升自己的英语水品和计算机水品,以达到你们公司的入职要求别贴了,我翻译的都比它的好。
小白大人198
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我是从小在美国长大的,由于觉得你这封信写得不太妥当,我就先不翻了.LZ看看我以下的建议行不行得通1.建议把“也许我昨天的面试表现的不好,因为有点紧张 ”这句话省略.西方国家的公司大多欣赏应聘人所表达出的自信,在他们的观念中,所谓的“谦虚”并不被看好.应聘时该尽量突出自己的优点,而并非试着为可能有的缺点而解释.何况面试紧张是人人都会有的,你第一句就以这个来作为“表现不好”的理由,不是给了他们重新审视你的缺点的机会么?2.“我会努力提升自己的英语水品和计算机水品,以达到你们公司的入职要求”前半句还好,后半句就很平平了.公司招聘员工,想找的人自然必须要在一开始就达到公司的“入职要求”.Instead of saying "I'll try my best to qualify for the postition", say that you'll improve on top of simply being a "qualified applicant".
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Maybe I did do well in the interview yesterday,for I was somewhat nervous.But I believe if I am admitted ,I will do my best to increase my levels at both English and computers to meet your demands.
maybe i did not very well in yesterday's interviewing,becasue i'm a little nervous.if i'm admitted,i will make great efforts to improve my english and computer technology to meet your company's entry requirement
Maybe I did not do well enough in the yesterday's interview ,because I was a little nervous for my first English interview.But I believe if I have got your offer ,I will do my best to improve my English and computers to meet your demands.
名字 I did not do well enough in the yesterday's interview ,because I was a little nervous for my first English interview.But I believe if I have got your offer ,I will do my best to improve my English and computers to meet your demands.
Perhaps I yesterday interviewed the performance not to be good, because a little anxious if you hired me, in met down 7 months, I could promote own English Shui Pin and the computer water diligently, achieved your company entered the duty request
I was not at my best capacity during the interview yesterday, as I was quite nervous. If I am employed by your company, I will do my best to improve my English skills and computer knowledge in the next seven months, in order to satisfy your requirements on the job.看看吧
It was very enjoyable to speak with you today about the assistant account executive position at the Smith Agency. The job seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. The creative appro...
Perhaps I didn't present my best in yesterday's interview because I was a bit nervous. But if I get a chance to work for your company, I will strive to improve my English and computer skills in the ne...
I might have done better in yesterday's interview, but I was a little nervous. If I could be hired by any chance, I would try to improve my English and computer skills in the next seven months to meet your requirement.这样翻,感觉如何?
I fault that interview for at yesterday display perhaps, have a few nervous if you employed me, during following 7 months, I will make great efforts to promote one's own water product of English and computer water product, in order to reach entering the duty and requiring of your company
如果用外国人的思维 你不能说自己表现不好~I hope that you were satisfied with my interview performance, actually I was a little nervous yesterday.But if I could be employed,I will try my best to improve my English and computer abilities to be a excellent one.我觉得这样说比较好~~ 可以参考哦~
翻译很简单,只是我觉得你这样写很不好。给人的感觉是只有别人逼着你了,没办法了,你才会主动的去学习。如果别人不录用你,你就什么也不做了,要知道这一切都是自己的事,跟任何人无关。倒不如写写你的优点,并不是单纯形容词的积累,而是你做过了哪些事,即便很细微,只要能体现出你的长处就行了。而且第一句话太露怯。...
I may be yesterday's interview performance is not good, because a little nervous If you hired me, the next seven months, I will strive to upgrade their English proficiency and computer to meet your company's entry requirements
It was very enjoyable to speak with you today about the assistant account executive position at the Smith Agency. The job seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. The creative appro...
也许我昨天的面试表现的不好,因为有点紧张 如果你们录用了我,在接下来的7个月里,我会努力提升自己的英语水品和计算机水品,以达到你们公司的入职要求I may be yesterday's interview performance is not good, because a little nervous If you hired me, the next seven ...
Maybe I haven't show myyself very well,but it because I'm a little nervous.I promise If I,m employed in the coming 7months, I will try my best to improve my English skills and computer skills to ...
I was a little nervous, so I could not show my best to you.If you can consider my employment, I will improve my English and computer ability to suit myself to this company.
Maybe I interviewed yesterday, because of a little bit nervousIf you hire me, in the next seven months, I will try to improve their English water supplies and computer water supplies, in order to achieve your company's enrollment requirements
自己翻译的
XD!I may not have done well in the interview yesterday because I was a little nervous. But if you would use me as an employer, in the next seven months, I promise to improve my english and computer level to your company's standard.
我的倾力翻译:Maybe My show brought you some of
suspicion(不信任) yesterday ,but
forgive my nervousness,please! As long as you take me as a
clerk,Then It's time for you to
cancel your suspicion in the ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语教师面试评分表 的文章

随机推荐