翻译句子。 1.我希望你会发现我的建议是有用的,并做出好决定最终决定。i hope you.. 2.如果

欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:3603套总数:5821315套专访:3238部会员:366765位
当前位置:
& 2016秋高一英语新人教版必修1《学考优化指导》练习:Unit 2《English around the world》 Section Ⅰ(含解析)
2016秋高一英语新人教版必修1《学考优化指导》练习:Unit 2《English around the world》 Section Ⅰ(含解析)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 新人教版
上传时间:
下载次数:5次
资料类型:
文档大小:80KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
Unit 2 English around the world
Section Ⅰ Warming Up,Pre-reading,Reading & Comprehending
一、写作词汇检测
根据每一组的提示词,完成或者翻译句子。
1)(2013·湖南高考改编) You cannot accept an opinion offered to you unless it        on facts.
2)我的选择是以我的爱好为基础的。
答案:1)is based 2)My choice is based on my hobbies.
2.make use of
1)He often tells us every penny should        full use of.
2)我们应该好好利用这些书籍。
答案:1)be made 2)We should make good use of these books.
3.actually
1)I’m told to do some       work by my parents.
2)事实上,他一点也不了解我。
答案:1)actual 2)Actually he doesn’t know me at all.
运用所学短语造句
4.at present
答案:We are busy preparing for our coming exam at present.
答案:There are many kind people in the company,such as Tom,Jack and Mary.
6.come up (with)
答案:The young woman came up with a good plan at the meeting.
二、阅读词汇检测
阅读下列句子,说出黑体词的含义。
1.—Where did you meet Mr Black?
—On the elevator.
含义:    
2.This is not a proper usage of the word.
含义:       
答案:用法/词语惯用法
3.Lisa was getting along well with a boy in her class.The latter came from America.
含义:    
4.He has bought a Danish phrase book.
含义:       
答案:丹麦语的
5.—Have you found his apartment?
—Yes,I have.
含义:       
答案:公寓住宅/单元住宅
三、用方框中所给短语的适当形式填空
because of come up at present make use of such as
be based on play a part in the number of
1.Each of us should               making the earth a better place to live on.
答案:play a part in
2.Today              people traveling abroad is increasing.
答案:the number of
3.He didn’t attend the meeting         his cold.
答案:because of
4.The teachers in this school,         Mr White and Mrs Black,are very kind to the students.
答案:such as
5.I hope the plan which is being carried out in our city         will bring us a good result.
答案:at present
6.The TV play,which          a detective novel,is very popular with young people.
答案:is based on
7.When the thief saw a policeman         to him,he ran away quickly.
答案:coming up
8.Scientists are developing new ways to        the solar energy more effectively.
答案:make use of
四、用适当的介词或副词填空
1.      the end of the show,the audience stood up and cheered.
2.People go to the cinema because they want to see something different      everyday life.
3.As languages develop,the meaning of the words can change      time.
4.Come      to the fire,and you will feel much warmer.
5.They must have finished the work      now.
6.Every piece of paper should be made good use      .
7.The novel is based      what happened in the town.
8.      present,the students are studying under great pressure.
五、单句填空
1.His famous novel is based      a true story.
答案:on/upon
2.My brother can’t go to work because      his foot being hurt.
3.Please don’t worry.Your son is all right      present.
4.Tom is more      my neighbour.He is a close friend of mine as well.
5.They decided to make      voyage to the United States.
6.As you know,English is an       (office) language in some countries.
答案:official
7.I don’t know why the old lady comes to school         (frequent).
答案:frequently
8.I have been to three countries,that      ,America,Australia and Canada.
六、完成句子
1.因为这场大雨,我们不能去上班。
We can’t go to work                             .
答案:because of the heavy rain
2.你认为哪一个队将赢得这场足球赛?
Which team                will win the football match?
答案:do you think
3.他提出了一个很好的计划。
He                a good plan.
答案:came up with
4.你将怎样利用最后一个月的时间?
How                          the last month?
答案:will you make use of
5.他喜欢多种运动,例如足球、篮球和游泳。
He likes many kinds of sports,           football,basketball and swimming.
答案:such as
6.目前,他正在写一本关于他的故乡的书。
          ,he is writing a book about his hometown.
答案:At present
7.这部电影是以我们的城市为基础的。
This film                 our city.
答案:is based on
8.我们工厂女工的数目是500。
               the women workers in our factory is 500.
答案:The number of
七、阅读理解
Some people learn a second language easily.Other people have trouble learning a new language.How can you help yourself learn a new language,such as English?There are several ways to make learning English a little easier and more interesting.
The first step(步骤) is to feel confident(有信心的) about learning English.If you believe that you can learn,you will learn.Be patient.You do not have to understand everything all at once.It is natural to make mistakes when you learn something new.You can learn from your mistakes.
The second step is to practice your English.For example,write a journal every day.You will get used to writing in English,and you will feel comfortable expressing your ideas in English.After several weeks,you will see that your writing is improving.Besides,you must speak English every day.You can practice with your classmates outside classes.You will all make mistakes,but gradually you will become comfortable communicating in English.
The third step is to keep a record of your language learning.You can write this in your journal.After each class,think about what you did.Did you answer a question correctly?Did you understand something the teacher explained?Perhaps the lesson was difficult,but you tried to understand it.Write these achievements(成绩) in your journal.
You must be positive(积极的) about learning English and believe that you can do it.It is important to practice every day and make a record of your achievements.You will enjoy learning English,and you will have more confidence in yourself.
1.Which of the following is important to learn English?
A.To read English every day.
B.To make a record of your mistakes.
C.To buy a dictionary.
D.To practice English every day and make a record of your achievements.
解析:细节理解题。由文中最后一段第二句可知正确答案为D项。
2.When you learn English,you do not need to    .
A.be patient
B.make mistakes
C.express your ideas in English
D.understand everything all at once
解析:细节理解题。由第二段的“You do not have to understand everything all at once.”可知D项为正确答案。
3.Which is NOT helpful for you to enjoy learning English?
A.To communicate in English.
B.To worry about making mistakes.
C.To think about what has been done after classes.
D.To make a record of your achievements.
解析:细节理解题。由第二段倒数第一、二句话可知答案为B项。
4.What is the main idea of this passage?
A.It is very important to learn a second language.
B.Some people learn a second language easily while other people do not.
C.There are several ways to help you learn a second language more easily.
D.Don’t worry about making mistakes when learning a second language.
解析:主旨大意题。文章第一段最后一句为本文的主旨句,故C项正确。
The most frightening(令人害怕的) words in the English language are,“Our computer is down.” You hear it more and more when you are on business.The other day I was at the airport waiting for a ticket to Washington and the girl in the ticket office said,“I’m sorry,I can’t sell you a ticket.Our computer is down.”
“If your computer is down,just write me out a ticket.” “I can’t write you out a ticket.The computer is the only one allowed to do so.”
I looked down on the computer and every passenger(乘客) was just standing there drinking coffee and staring at the black screen.Then I asked her,“What do all you people do?”
“We give the computer the information(信息) about your trip,and then it tells us whether you can fly with us or not.”
“So when it goes down,you go down with it.”
“That’s good,sir.”
“How long will the computer be down?”I wanted to know.
“I have no idea.Sometimes it’s down for 10 minutes,sometimes for two hours.There’s no way we can find out without asking the computer,and since it’s down it won’t answer us.”
After the girl told me they had no backup(备用) computer,I said,“Let’s forget the computer.What about your planes?They’re still flying,aren’t they?”
“I couldn’t tell without asking the computer.”
“Maybe I could just go to the gate and ask the pilot(飞行员) if he’s flying to Washington,” I suggested.
“I wouldn’t know what gate to send you to.Even if the pilot was going to Washington,he couldn’t take you if you didn’t have a ticket.”
“Is there any other airline flying to Washington within the next few hours?”
“I wouldn’t know,”she said,pointing at the dark screen.“Only ‘it’ knows.‘It’ can’t tell me.”
By this time there were quite a few people standing in lines.The word soon spread to other travelers that the computer was down.Some people went white,some people started to cry and still others kicked their luggage.
5.The best title(标题) for the article is    .
A.When the Computer Is Down
B.The Most Frightening Words
C.The Computer of the Airport
D.Asking the Computer
解析:主旨大意题。由本文第一句中的“Our computer is down.”,以及全文都在谈论的“the computer is down”。故本文的最佳标题为When the Computer Is Down。
6.What could the girl in the ticket office do for the passengers without asking the computer?
A.She could sell a ticket.
B.She could write out a ticket.
C.She could answer the passengers’ questions.
D.She could do nothing.
解析:细节理解题。从本文售票厅的女孩和作者的对话中可以知道,不问电脑,这个女孩什么也不知道。
7.The last paragraph(段落) suggests that    .
A.a modern computer won’t be down
B.computers can take the place of humans
C.sometimes a computer may bring suffering to people
D.there will be great changes in computers
解析:推理判断题。通过整篇文章可知,电脑出故障的时候,人们的日常生活都变得困难异常。故选C项。
八、根据课文内容填空
At first,nearly all the people 1.      spoke English lived in England.Later in the 17th century,people from England made voyages 2.       (conquer) other parts of the world and 3.        of that,English began to 4.       (speak) in many other countries.
English has changed much over time.Old English was based more 5.      German.Then English was changed 6.       (gradual).The people who ruled England enriched the English language.Later some British settlers moved to America.7.      the 19th century,two English dictionaries were written by Samuel Johnson and Noah Webster.The dictionary 8.      (write) by the latter gave a separate identity to American English spelling.Now English is spoken in many countries 9.      a foreign or second language.Many people in India can speak 10.     (fluently) English.
Today the number of people learning English in China and other countries of the world is increasing rapidly.
答案:1.who 2.to conquer 3.because 4.be spoken
5.on 6.gradually 7.By 8.written 9.as 10.fluent
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
必修1 Unit 2 Growing pains 课时练(一~三)
下载积分:2000
内容提示:必修1 Unit 2 Growing pains 课时练(一~三)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 03:43:11|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
必修1 Unit 2 Growing pains 课时练(一~三)
官方公共微信根据汉语提示完成句子。
1.我希望你能给我提供一些有用的信息。
I hope you can____me with some
.2.我去西藏旅行的梦想将要实现。
Tibet will _______
________.3.别紧张,告诉我发生了什么事。
and tell me what happened.4.她喜欢看纪录片,因为它们有教育意义。
documentaries for they are
.5.有人受伤了,请尽快报告老师。
Someone is hurt. Please tell the teacher
1. useful information
2. come true3. Take it easy
4. educational5. as quickly/soon as possible
试题“根据汉语提示完成句子。
1.我希望你能给我提供一...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语完成英语句子。
1.上个星期我们谈论了关于成功这个话题。We ________ ________ ________ last week.2.我想吃一些甜的东西。I would like ________ ________ ________ ________.3.把这个谜语给詹妮看。Show ________ ________ ________ ________.4.我昨天步行去上学的。I ________ ________ ________ yesterday.5.她要求我举一个纵横字谜的例子。She asked me ________ ________ ________ ________ of a crossword puzzle.
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词.
1.青少年应该被允许设计他们自己的服装.
Teenagers should be allowed to_________ their
________clothes.2.前几天,我和我的父母谈到了我们的家规.
The_______ day, I talked_________ our family rules with my parents.
根据汉语提示完成句子。1. 这件事再讨论下去也没用。
There is _____ _____ in _____ the matter further. 2. 他们还到别的地方了吗?
_____ _____ did they go?3. 今天下午我认为她不会来了。
I _____ _____ she _____ come this afternoon.4. 丢失的部件在船拖出水后找到。
The lost parts _____ _____ after the ship was _____ _____ of the water. 5. 有些学校允许学生有手机。
Some schools _____ the students _____ _____ a mobile phone.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司i hope you will find these proposals 的翻译是:我希望你会发现这些建议 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
i hope you will find these proposals
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我希望你会发现这些建议
我希望你会发现这些建议
我希望你会发现这些建议
我希望你会发现这些建议
我希望您将发现这些提案
相关内容&a根据测试结果,我会再和你详谈 According to the test result, I can again and you speak in detail & a我也同意这个建议 正在翻译,请等待... & a恭喜你进入下一轮考验 Congratulates you to enter the next round test & aOlha meu nome é Andrew 它看我的名字是安德鲁 & aconcession bidding 让步出价 & ano reliable signatures of Dong Yuan survive to corroborate
authenticity 东元可靠的署名不生存确认真实性 & a我的电脑坏了,我不得不花钱找人修理 My computer has gone bad, I can not but spend ask the human to repair & aThe wife I wanted to make love with you The wife I wanted to make love with you & a母亲节在五月的第二个周日 Mother's Day in May second Sunday & a我两天前买了一个蛋糕 I two days ago have bought a cake & asetup complete 设定完全 & avivat rex 正在翻译,请等待... & a屏蔽:镀锡铜网编织屏蔽,密度80%以上 Shield: Tin-plating copper screen braided shield, density above 80% & anineth
grader 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMaster Chefs 营造商 & a教育的重要性 Education importance & a九年级同学学习负担加重 Nine grade schoolmates study the burden aggravation & a中国银行成立于1912年2月,是中国历史最悠久,世界最大的银行之一,其经营管理和发展在中国金融业一直处于领先地位 Bank of China was founded February, 1912, was the Chinese history is most glorious, one of world biggest banks, its management and operation and developed in the Chinese financial industry is at the leading position continuously & a天生我材必有用,老鼠儿子会打洞。 The inborn my material must be useful, the mouse son meets the burrow. & aexception eaccess violation in module 000e47bc 例外eaccess侵害在模块000e47bc & a上周我去青岛了,你呢? Last week I went to Qingdao, you? & a商业模式介绍 Business model introduction & a你方会注意到我们的价格很有竞争力 You can note our price to have the competitive power very much & a十月五日中午一点 On October 5 noon & aexpress desire of studying mor about transportation planning 表现出学习平均观测距离欲望关于运输规划 & aNominal sizes of openings. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a一级甲等 Level first-class & a因为你的胃没有得到休息 正在翻译,请等待...
& a看,飞机 Looked, airplane & a不要以恋爱为目的去恋爱 正在翻译,请等待...
& a剧中人物都说汉语让人觉得很亲切 In the play the characters all spoke Chinese to let the human think very kindly & athey are unable to remain in school and are referred out to community
clinics 他们无法保持在学校和被提到社区诊所 & aare you kiding me 正在翻译,请等待...
& amay be after you sleep 正在翻译,请等待...
& a深圳市百泽时尚贸易有限公司投资方介绍 正在翻译,请等待...
& anot littering,picking up trash but also learn readil 不乱丢,拾起垃圾,而且学会readil & aschoolgirl 女小学生 & aprotein of Chinese
Yao Zhu fried rice 大白菜姚朱油煎的米蛋白质 & a亲爱的你对感情不专一 Dear you to sentiment not single-minded & a那你来了深圳再联系我好吗? Then you came Shenzhen again to contact with me well? & aOK But what if I don't know anyone? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a姗姗你不专一 Slowly you not single-minded & aunited nations? 不能发现一好一个 & aNever know,Adhere to or abandon 正在翻译,请等待...
& a没关系`闭上眼忍耐一下很快就会过去的!所有的都会美好的! Has not related `to close one's eyes endures patiently very quickly can pass! All can happy! & aYao Zhu fried rice grain protein of flowering Chinese Cabbage 开花的大白菜姚朱油煎的米五谷蛋白质 & aIn the field of manufacturing in which metals are cast, shaaped,or formed,the mechanical properties of the metal selected for processing must be known. 在制造领域在哪些金属被熔铸, shaaped或者形成,必须知道为处理选择的金属的机械性能。 & aC、turn to D、turn up C、轮 D、轮 & aback of this form 拨号盘 & a产品名称: 101零件车
外型尺寸:L780*W360*H800 Product range: 101 components vehicles Outlook size: L780*W360*H800 & athat the part of my life with u is done
broke her heart 我的生活的部分以u完成伤了她的心 & aIn the field of manufacturing in which metals are cast, shaped,or formed,the mechanical properties of the metal selected for processing must be known. 在制造领域在哪些金属被熔铸,被塑造或者被形成,必须知道为处理选择的金属的机械性能。 & a上海地铁推出强化安全运营管理五项措施 The Shanghai subway promotes the strengthened security operation to manage five measures & ahappy or sad 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们想到岛上后再订皮划艇 We after thought on the island subscribes the skin raft again & aMy dream is to make myself strong enough to help others to make their dreams come true. 我的梦想是使自己足够加强帮助其他做他们的梦想来真实。 & ai hope you will find these proposals 我希望您将发现这些提案 &

我要回帖

更多关于 做出决定 的文章

随机推荐