写一周天气的my dream英语作文50字(不少于50字)

急&要写一篇英语小作文,是关于一周天气的变化.
Here is the weather report for last week of Harbin.It was very strange.On Mondy,it was fine.The low temperature was 21°C and the high temperature was 29°C.On Tuesday,it was cloudy and hot.The low temperature was 23°C and the high temperature was 31°C.On Wednesday,it was rainy.The low temperature was 20°C and the high temperature was 28°C.On Thursday,it had a heavy rain.The low temperature was 20°C and the high temperature was 27°C.On Friday,we had a sunny day again.The low temperature was 22°C and the high temperature was 31°C.这是哈尔滨上周的天气预报.天气变化多端.周一,天是晴朗的.最低温度是21°C最高温度是29°C.周二,多云转晴.最低温度是23°C最高温度是31°C.周三,有雨.最低温度是20°C最高温度是28°C.周四,有一场大雨.最低温度是20°C最高温度是27°C.周五,我们再一次迎来阳光明媚的天气.最低温度是22°C最高温度是31°C.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇描写家乡一年四季天气的英语作文100字左右~
亲,你看看这个吧,There are four seasons in a year.T hey are spring,summer,fall and winter .一年中有四个季节.它们是春、夏 、秋、冬.I like spring.It is warm.It often rai ns.I can plant trees and flowers in spri ng.The spring is green.我喜欢春天 .暖和,经常下雨.我可以在春天种树,种花.春天是绿色的.Summer is very hot.I can swim in t he river.Summer is red.夏天很热.我可以在河里游泳.夏天是红色的.Fall is a good season.I can fly kites in fall.I can eat many apples too.Fall is yellow.秋天是个不错的季节.我可 以在秋天放风筝.我也可以吃很多苹果.秋天是黄色的.Winter is cold.It often snows.I wis h I can make a snowman in winter.Win ter is white.冬天很冷.经常下雪.我希望我可以在冬天堆雪人.冬天是白色 的.I love all the seasons,because they are beautiful.我喜欢所有的季节,因为它们都很美.
亲,是自己写的???
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
恶劣天气的英文
英文翻译adverse weatherbad weatherdirty weatherfoul weatherheavy weatherinclementrough weathersevere weatherstress of weathertempestthreatening weatherugly weathervile weather:&&&& base:&&&& sky
例句与用法They reacted to the appalling weather with typical british stoicism .他们忍受着恶劣天气的煎熬,表现了英国人典型的坚忍不拔的精神。Only uniform distribution of the expeditions will significantly diminish the risk of bad weather .只有将考察队分开才会大大消除恶劣天气的严重影响。Landing in
bad weather is a tricky task for any pilot , even the smallest error can lead to disaster .在恶劣天气的条件下着陆对于任何飞行员都是一项危险的工作,甚至极小的差错都可能酿成一场灾难。 "wuthering" being a significant provincial adjective, descriptive of the atmospheric tumult to which its station is exposed in stormy weather .“呼啸”是一个用来描述这块荒凉寂莫的地方,暴风雨来临时的恶劣天气的本地方言。Our progress was hampered by the bad weather我们前进时受到了恶劣天气的阻碍Bad weather is continuing to affect much of china恶劣天气持续影响中国大部分地区。 My throat is always affected by bad weather我的嗓子总是受恶劣天气的影响The weather has also ravaged the electricity grid恶劣天气还导致部分地区的电网瘫痪。 How can you [ / b ] stand such terrible weather你怎么能受得了这种恶劣天气? Our holidays were spoilt by bad weather我们假日的乐趣被恶劣天气所破坏。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
恶劣天气的英文翻译,恶劣天气英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译恶劣天气,恶劣天气的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved关于天气预报的初中英语作文_Weather Report_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 关于天气预报的初中英语作文_Weather Report
关于天气预报的初中英语作文_Weather Report
  Good morning ! Here&s the weather report for some big cities in the world . Beijing is cloudy . It&s very cold, so wear warm clothes when you go out . In Hong Kong there&s beautiful sunshine.(灿烂). People will feel cool in the daytime. It is sunny in New York , but there&s a strong wind (大风) in the afternoon. It will be rainy in Sydney but very hot. The day after tomorrow (后天) will be sunny.(作文)   That&s the weather report for today . Thank you for listening .(中国作文网)
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:关于天气预报的初中英语作文_Weather Report&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《关于天气预报的初中英语作文_Weather Report》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。写一写上个星期六,星期天的天气怎样,你去了哪里,做了什么事.英语作文,不少于_百度知道
写一写上个星期六,星期天的天气怎样,你去了哪里,做了什么事.英语作文,不少于
my father and
mother went a zoo together with me! they can play volleyball.We saw a lovely koala.The weather is very clear, the
smart dolphin is really interesting! There is also an elephant. Finally we still saw fierce tigers and lions您好:Today is Sunday,
some beautiful penguins
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文50字 的文章

随机推荐