写一篇英语,人名李华,写他和两年前的戊戌变法失败的原因!和理想,以我来写?

他的名字叫李华,英文名叫TONY,是第一中学二年级二班的学生。他出生于日。他的出生地在广东信宜。他今年13岁,爱好是听音乐和篮球。他喜欢英语,爱玩电脑游戏。他经常放学后和同学打篮球。
他的名字叫李华,英文名叫TONY,是第一中学二年级二班的学生。他出生于日。他的出生地在广东信宜。他今年13岁,爱好是听音乐和篮球。他喜欢英语,爱玩电脑游戏。他经常放学后和同学打篮球。
翻译成英语作文
His name is Li Hua, the English called TONY, is the first high school sophomore classes of students. He was born May 12, 1998. He was born in Guangdong Xinyi. He was 13 years old this year, love is to listen to music and basketball. He likes English and loves to play computer games. He often played basketball after school and students.
相关知识等待您来回答
篮球领域专家英语作文假如你叫李华是一名高一新生。为了帮助同学们相互了解,培养友谊,在英语口语课堂上,英语老师要求同学们轮流做自我介绍,请根据以下要求写一篇自我介绍。要求:1简要介绍以下自己;2说说自己的理想、兴趣爱好等;3谈谈相遇什么样的人交朋友。注意:1词数100——120;2可以适当增加
英语作文假如你叫李华是一名高一新生。为了帮助同学们相互了解,培养友谊,在英语口语课堂上,英语老师要求同学们轮流做自我介绍,请根据以下要求写一篇自我介绍。要求:1简要介绍以下自己;2说说自己的理想、兴趣爱好等;3谈谈相遇什么样的人交朋友。注意:1词数100——120;2可以适当增加
你好,Hello, everyone. I am very glad to have the opportunity to introduce myself in front of you. My name is Li Hua. I am a very active person. I like sports very much. I like playing all kinds of balls. I am especially good at table tennis. I hope that we can often play together after class. I like collect stamps after class. I often enjoy the stamps I have collected. And I have learned a lot by collecting stamps.I like reading science books too. My dream is to be a scientist in the future. I want to be an inventor like Edison. So I must study hard.Since I am a new student here. I would like to make friends with you. I hope that we can be good friends by playing and studying together. And I hope that we can make progress together. I hope that we can enjoy our time in the folowing three years. Thank you.&
的感言:当代劳模!所有人都应该向你学习!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家一个英语作文 写李华和两年前相比较身材外貌个性爱好理想_百度知道
一个英语作文 写李华和两年前相比较身材外貌个性爱好理想
Now, I'd like to tell you something about one of my classmates. His name is Li Hua and he is studying in Guangming Middle School. He likes English very much, esepecially spoken English. Because of this, he has won lots of English speaking competition. Sometimes he even translate what the foreigners say to those who doesn't know English well. He usually speaks to them,too and always finds interested in it. He also likes sports a lot. He is a member of our school track team. He runs so fast that we can hardly 亥笭忿蝗莜豪冯通辅坤follow him. He is very outgoing and friendly and also quite patient. So he is easy to commuciate with.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 维新变法 的文章

随机推荐