21 look at me now下载the ______sun. It is shining ______ now.

2016年乐山市市中区初中英语毕业会考模拟试卷(带答案)_初中英语_飞翔资源网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2016年乐山市市中区初中英语毕业会考模拟试卷(带答案)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2016年乐山市市中区初中英语毕业会考模拟试卷(带答案)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 16:02:25
乐山市市中区2016年初中毕业会考暨高中阶段统一招生适应性考试英 语本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。第一卷第1―8页。第二卷第9―10页。满分150分,考试时间为120分钟。第一卷(选择题,共100分)第一部分:听力(共三节,满分30分)做题时,请先将答案标在试卷上。听力内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三幅图中,选出一个与你所听到的内容相符合的选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。每段对话读两遍。1. What was the weather like yesterday evening?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& A&&&&& B&&&&&& C2. Where is the man going?
A&&&&& B&&&&&& C 3. Which sign are they talking about?
A&&&&& B&&&&&& C4. What’s the matter with Tom?
A&&&&& B&&&&&& C5. How is Daming going to Xiamen?& A&&&&&& B&&&&&& C第二节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。每段对话读两遍。6. Where is the conversation probably taking place?A. In a park.&&&&& B. In a shop.&&&& C. In a hospital.7. How did the man get the football ticket? A. He got it with difficulty.&& B. He got it very easily.&&& C. He tried his best to get it.8. What did the woman think of the movie?A. Terrible.&&&&&&&&& B. Interesting.&&&&&& C. Great.9. How often does the woman go to her hometown?A. Twice a month.&&& B. Twice a year.&&& C. Once a year.10. What time will they meet?A. At 3:30&&&&&& B. At 4:00&&&&&& C. At 4:15第三节(共10小题;每小题1. 5分,满分15分)听下面3段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。每段对话或独白读两遍。听下面一段材料,回答第11至12小题。11. What happened to Andy yesterday morning?A. He had an accident.&& B. His car was stolen.&&&& C. He lost his new phone.12. When did Andy buy his new phone?A. This week.&&&& B. Last week.&&&&&&&& C. Last month.听下面一段材料,回答第13至15小题。13. Who made the telephone call?&&& A. Peter.&&&&&&&& B. Helen.&&&&&&&& C. Tom. 14. Which group won first prize in the class?A. Tom’s.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Peter’s.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Linda’s.15. Why did the girl say “sorry”?A. She was not able to help her group.& B. She didn’t see their posters.C. She missed the classes.听下面一段材料,回答第16至20小题。16. How many hotel rooms are there in the Ice Hotel?A. 32.&&&&&&&& B.80.&&&&&&&&& C. 22.17. What can you do in the hotel?A. Watch a movie.&&& B. Get married.&&&& C. Both A and B.18. Why is sleeping NOT a problem at the hotel?A. Because the rooms are warm. B. Because the temperature is -2°CC. Because the sleeping bags are warm.19. What may happen to this hotel in the spring?A. It freezes.&&&&&&& B. It disappears.&&&&& C. It stays open.20. What is the temperature inside the hotel?A. -2°CB. Between-2and -5.C. -5°C第二部分:英语知识运用(共2节,满分30分)第一节 语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. The third Sunday of June is _______ Father’s day. It’s ______ special day for children to show their love to their father. &&&& A. the&&&&&&&&&&&& B. / , a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the , a&& 22. Unfortunately I was sitting at the table with smokers on ______ side of me.A. either&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. other23.& -- Could you please tell me ______in today’s newspaper?&&& --sorry, ______________.A. nothing special B. special nothing C. nothing special24. --There are thick haze(雾霾) in our city this spring.&& -- I think______ cars we drive, ______ pollution the city will have.&&& A. the less&&&&& B. the fewer&& C. T the less25. We should try our best to________ global(全球的) warming.A. play against&&& B. fight against&&&&& C. fight for26. --What smells terrible, Ted?&& -- I’m sorry. I’ll_______ my socks and put them in the washer.&&& A. put away&&&&& B. get away&&&&&&&&&&& C. take off27. --Did you notice a girl in red come in?&& --No, I didn’t, I __________a book.A. will read&&& B. am reading&&&&&& C. was reading28. Neither Jack nor his brother_______ a city in the south since they were twenty years old.&&& A. have visited&&& B. has visited&&&&&&&&& C visited29. --Your bike is really nice.--Thank you. I_________ it since I came to this school.A. have had&&&&&& B. have bought&&&&&& C. had had30. --My good friend says his classmates are going to travel this weekend.&& -- __________________! A. How exciting news&&& B. What an exciting news& C. What exciting news
31. --What did your father say on the phone just now?--He asked____________.A. how did I fail he math exam&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. why I fail the math examC. howI failed the math exam32. Peter, tell me the result of the discussions________ you had with your partner&&&&& A. what&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&& C. who&& 33. --Look at the lady in purple. Is it Mrs. King?-- No. It _____ be her. She is wearing a white dress today.&& A. may&&&&&&&&& B. needn’t&&&&&&& C. can’t 34. --Your sweater looks very nice. Is it __________ wool?&& --Yes, and it was ___________ Xinjiang.&& A. made in&&&&&&&& B. made in&&&& C. made from35. --Mr. Wang, I have trouble_________ the text.&& --You may need_________ it three times before you begin to understand it.A. to read& B. reading& C. to read第二节 完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分, 满分15分)阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从36~50各题所给的三个或四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&&&&&&&&&&& A) Do you like reading? Reading is a fun thing to do_____ (36) your free time and is also a good way to become a better student.You are learning large numbers of new______ (37) from reading. This can help you to have a bigger and richer vocabulary. ______ (38) you read a lot, you will meet with many words that you do not often use in everyday life. Reading often also helps______ (39) your writing because new words________ (40) in your compositions.Another good reason to read books is that the story can take your mind to new places and help you become_______ (41) open-minded. Each story you read is different .This broadens(拓宽) your mind. When you read books you have to ______ (42) the background and persons and think of new and exciting people and places.36. A. in&&&&&& B. from&&&&& C. on37. A. knowledge&&&& B. sentences&&&& C. words38. A. Unless&&&& B. If&&&&&& C. Though39. A. study&&&& B. improve&&&&& C. keep40. A. used&&&& B. were used&&&&& C. can be used41. A. more&&&&& B. less&&&&&& C. much42. A. think about&&& B. work out&&&& C. look over
B)Americans love to drive. They have drive-in movie theaters and drive-through restaurants. And they also drive for______ (43). They often call it the “Great American Road trip”: the whole family gets into a car or recreational vehicle(RV,旅行房车),and goes on a summertime trip across the country.American cars are always big, _____ (44) RVs are the biggest. These are houses on _____ (45). RVs have kitchens, bathroom and bedrooms. All across the country you can find RV parks. They are places to______ (46) your RV and spend the night. And, if you can’t find a good parks, you can always make your home in a store parking place.When your little brother kicks you in the face all night in your small bed under the table, a big RV can seem very______ (47). And, when the dog barks and Mom plays her country music on the radio―your family is not at its best.______ (48), RVs are always breaking down. But RV travel can be a great time with the family, too. You can see the country in the comfort of your own “home”. You can______(49) every night in a different place, or just stay where you are. You don’t have to pay for hotels or restaurants, only gas. But, best of all, you are free to go_____ (50) you want whenever you want in your home-away-from-home.43. A. competitions&&& B. vacations&&&&&&&&& C. schools&&&&&& D. exams44. A. so&&&& B. or&&& C. but&& D. while45. A. roads&&& B. ways&&& C. wheels&& D. circles46. A. park&&& B. stop&&& C. ride&& D. drive47. A. big&&& B. small&&& C. heavy&& D. warm48. A. First of all&&& B. At least&&&&& C. What’s more&&& D. In short49. A. pay&&&&&&&& B. spend&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&& D. live50. A. whoever&&&&& B. wherever&&&&& C. whatever&&& D. however
第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分45分)第一节(共15小题;每题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的几个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A)& Mr. Ma, a famous mental (心里的) doctor from Beijing once said at an important meeting: “Now many young students can have problems with their minds. Some students become worried because they have to study very hard. Others have trouble getting on well with people around them like their parents and friends. Parents and teachers should care about this problem.”Then Mr. Ma gave some examples. One patient, a middle school student from Xi’an didn’t do well in his lessons. He thought his teachers and friends often laughed at him, and he became so nervous and worried that one night he left his home without telling his parents. Another student, a 14-year-old schoolgirl from Shanghai, was very afraid of exams. While she was reading the exam paper, she couldn’t think of anything to write.A recent report from a newspaper says about 18% of the young students in Shanghai have mental problems. They often feel worried and very unhappy. Unluckily many of them won’t go and ask for help. Some think they will look foolish if they go to see a doctor. Others won’t talk about their secrets.At the end of the meeting, Mr. Ma offered some good ideas to young people:◆ Talk to your parents or teachers often.◆ Take part in group activities.◆ Try to get on well with the people around you.◆ Go to see a doctor if you often feel unhappy.
51. The students who often become worried or have trouble getting on well with others may have________.A. no parents&&&&& B. no secrets &&&& C. mental problems52. The 14-year-old schoolgirl’s problem happened whenever she___________.A. studied very hard&& B. had exams&&&&&& C. talked with her parents53. Some of those with mental problems won’t ask for help because_________. & A. they don’t want to tell their secrets to othersB. their parents are too busy to look after them C. doctors can’t help them with the problems54. How many good ideas did Mr. Ma offer to young people?&&& A. Two.&&&&& B. Three.&&&& C. Four.55. What’s the main idea of this passage? & A. Young students’ mental problems.  B. Young students’ patience.C. Young students’ behavior. B) More than anything else in the world, Lion likes being King of the jungle(丛林). He walked all around, showing off his power and pride.Each day Lion took a long, lazy sleep under his favorite tree. He always dreamed of weaker animals bowing(鞠躬) before him.One day Mouse ran through the jungle and tripped(绊倒) over Lion’s huge paws(爪子). Lion woke up with a start, “How dare you wake me up!” He shouted angrily. Lion grabbed(抓) Mouse with one paw. “On second thought, I’m in the mood for a snack, and you’ll make a delicious meal,” he said.Mouse cried out, “King Lion, please spare(饶恕) me!” If you let me live, I will always remember your kindness. And, some day, I might be able to help you.”“How could such a powerless little mouse ever help me?” That thought made Lion laugh so much that he decided to let Mouse go. A week later, Lion was walking through the jungle on the way to his favorite tree when he stepped onto a hunter’s net. No matter how he tried, he couldn’t run away.When Mouse heard Lion’s frightened shouts, he hurried to help. Mouse quickly chewed(咬) through the ropes to make a hole in the net. Soon, Lion moved out and was free. Lion looked down at the little mouse. “Thank you for saving my life,” said him, smiling his widest smiling. “I was mistaken. You are not a powerless little mouse. You are a great friend!”56. What did Lion do each day?&&& A. He stepped onto a hunter’s net.B. He bowed before weaker animals.C. He showed kindness to animals in the jungle.D. He had a good sleep under his favourite tree.
57. How did Mouse wake up Lion?A. He made a hole in the net.B. He shouted at Lion angrily.C. He tripped over Lion’s paw.D. He prepared a delicious meal for Lion.58. Why did Lion let Mouse go?&&& A. Because he was trapped in the net.B. Because he took Mouse as his good friend.C. Because he believed Mouse could save him.D. Because he doubted (怀疑) if Mouse could be of any help.59. What do you think of Mouse?A. Clever and Honest.&&& B. Silly and lazy.&&& C. Humorous and funny.&&& D. Proud and selfish60. What can we learn from the passage?&&& A. Pride makes you lose what you have.B. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.C. Even the small can show great strength.D. When the cat is away, the mice will play.
C) Is there intelligent(有智力的) life on other planets? For years, scientists said “no” or “We don’t know.” But today this is changing. Seth Shostak and Alexandra Barnett are astronomers (天文学家). They believe intelligent life exists (存在) somewhere in the universe. They also think we will soon contact(接触) these beings.(生物)& Why do Shostak and Barnett think intelligent life exists on other planets? The first reason is time. Scientists believe the universe is about 12 billion years old. “This is long enough for other planets to have intelligent life,” say Shostak and Barnet. The second reason is size―the universe is huge. “Tools(工具) like the Hubble telescope(哈勃望远镜)have shown that there are at least 100 billion galaxies,” says Shostak. “And our galaxy, the Milk Way, has at least 100 billion stars. Some planets going around these stars might be similar to Earth.”& In the past, it was hard to look for signs of intelligent life in the universe. But now, powerful telescopes(高倍望远镜) allow scientists to discover smaller planets―the size of Mars or Earth in other solar systems. These planets might have intelligent life.& Have beings from space already visited Earth? “Probably not,” says Shostak. “It’s a long way away. However, intelligent beings may contact us in other way, such as radio sighs(信号). In fact, they may be trying to communicate with us now, but we don’t have the right tools to receive their messages. However, this is changing. By 2025, we could make contact with other life forms in our universe and we might help each other.”61. Seth Shostak and Alexandra Barnett are _______________.A. astronomers.&&&&&&&&&& B. farmersC. singers&&&&&&&&&& D. drivers62. What is the best title for Paragraph Two?A. The Age and Size of Earth B. Our Galaxy: The Milk WayC. Why Intelligent Life Might ExistD. Earth: The Only Planet With Intelligent Life63. Why was it hard to look for signs of intelligent life in the universe in the past?A. There were not any smaller planets. B. There were not any powerful telescopes.C. The astronomers were not interested in them.& D. The Milk Way didn’t exist at that time.64. Why haven’t beings from space visited us yet according to Shostak?A. They are afraid of us.&&&& B. It’s a long way away.C. They don’t want to see us.&&& D. They don’t know how to use radio signs.65. What does the underlined phrase “life forms” in the last paragraph mean?A. Messages.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Tools.C. Intelligent beings.&&&&&&&& D. Radio signs.第二节(共5小题;每小题2分;满分10分)&& 根据短文内容,从短文前方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A. Teachers choose prefects for their leadership, good behavior and high grades.B. If you read Harry Potter, you have heard of prefects.C. They like to choose a class president over prefects.D. In the past, prefects at boarding schools(寄宿学校)were known for being very cruel(残忍的).E. Because of prefects’ bad behavior, most UK schools have decided to end the prefect system.In UK schools, there is an old tradition of putting older students in charge of (负责) younger students outside of the classroom. This is called the prefects system (级长制度).________(66) At Hogwarts, prefect (监督生) can walk the dorm(宿舍) halls to make sure that no one is out at night.The prefect system in the UK is as old as school itself. _______(67) They hit younger students with sticks and often treated them as personal slaves(奴隶). Prefects had to make sure that younger students behaved in the dorms, but they could carry out the rules in any way they pleased.______ (68) Even today, many parents remember how badly the prefects treated them.US schools don’t have prefects, either.________ (69) However, prefects today are similar to Chinese class monitors.________ (70) And prefects can’t punish other students. It is an honor to be a prefect, and students take their jobs very seriously.Whether it’s as a prefect, a monitor or a class president, schools around the world give young students good chance to become leaders.&第二卷(非选择题,共50分)第四部分:写作(共四节,满分50分)第一节& 词汇(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)根据下面每句句意、汉语提示或英语解释,写出空白处所缺单词的正确形式,每空一词。71. If this technology is ________(成功), human beings could live longer.72. A group of scientists have been trying to ________(解决) this problem for years.73. Now more and more people begin to realize the______(重要) of learning English.74. I still don’t understand that. Can you make the meaning __________ (easy to understand)?75.The teacher has ______ (to give a reason for something) again and again, but I can’t catch what he really means.第二节& 完成句子(共5小题;每小题2分;满分10分)根据所给提示完成句子;每空一词。76. They will be back in half a year.& (对划线部分提问) ___________& __________ will they be back?77. Sally borrowed my dictionary a month ago.(同义句)Sally has ________ my dictionary_______ a month ago. 78.& 在她看来,模型是一种艺术品而不仅仅是一个玩具。&In her eyes, a model is a kind of art&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& just a toy. 79. 关于这条新闻你可以上网查找更多的信息。&You can&&&&&&&&&&&&& to search for more information about this piece of news.80. 当你迷路的时候,你可以向警察求助。&When you are lost, you can ______ the policeman _______ help.第三节& 完成短文和对话(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)A) 读下面一段短文,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,并将其正确答案填入文后的答题栏内。China has long&& 81& (dream) about making its own large passenger planes. Now the dream is becoming a reality. On November 2, China’s&& 82&& (one) homemade large passenger plane, the C919, was shown to the public in Shanghai. This makes China the third region to make large passenger planes,& 83&& (follow) the Boeing company,US, and the European Union’s Airbus line.The C919 will take&& 84&&& (it) first flight in 2016. It can seat 190 people at most. In China, a large passenger plane needs&& 85&& (have) more than 150 seats. Internationally, it means a plane with over 300 seats.The ability to make large passenger planes is a symbol of a country’s overall strength, said President Xi Jinping. The process(过程) needs major technologies in many different fields.B)根据对话内容,在空白处填入恰当的表达。A:& Hello, this is Bill.B:& Hello, this is Sally. The summer vacation is coming._________________ (86)A:& I haven’t decided yet. How about you?B:& I am going to Nanjing. I have dreamed of visiting that place for a long time.A:& __________________ (87)B:& Because there are many places of interest there, such as the Mochou Lake, Office of the president, Young Olympic Venues and so on.A:& That’s a good idea.__________________ (88)B:& My parents. Would you like to go with us?A:& Certainly,___________ (89) Because I have planned to be a volunteer during Nanjing Youth Olympic Games in 2016.B:& That’s too great! Let’s _____________ (90)A:& Ok, meet each other by then.第四节& 书面表达(满分20分)十月四日是世界动物日,你校组织以I want to be a volunteer of protecting animals为题的英语演讲比赛。假如李明参加比赛,请你以李明的名义写一篇文章推荐自己,内容如下:品质:为人和善,善待动物;事迹:已组织活动为Save China’s Tigers筹款;收留了一些无家可归的动物;感悟:动物是人类的朋友,保护动物就是保护我们自己;打算:⑴ 努力为保护动物做更多有意义的事;⑵ 号召更多的人保护动物;号召(call on)要点:1、词数80左右;&& 2、所写短文必须包括以上内容,自由发挥的内容必须围绕主题;3. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名、地名等相关信息。4. 短文的开头与结尾已给出。
Hello everyone!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Thanks for listening&
乐山市市中区2016年初中毕业会考适应性考试英语参考答案、评分细则及听力原文一、参考答案听力答案:&&& 1-5CABCC&&& 6-10CBABB&& 11-15CBCBA&&& 16-20ACCBB单项填空 21-25BACAB&&& 26-30CCBAC&&& 31-35CBCAC完形填空 36-40ACBBC&& 41-45AABCC&& 46-50ABCBB阅读理解 51-55CBACA& 56-60DCDAC& 61-65ACBBC&&& 66-70 BDECA词汇 71.successful&& 72. solve&& 73. importance&&& 74.clearer& 75.explained完成句子76. How soon& 77. kept since& 78.rather than& 79. go online& 80. ask for补全对话: A) 81. dreamed&&& 82. first&&& 83. following&&& 84. its&&& 85. to haveB) 86. What are you going to do? /Where are you going? 87. Why are you going there? 88. Who are you going with?& 89. I’d love to/I’m glad to& 90. meet there by that time/meet each other by then第四节:书面表达One possible version:&&&& I want to be a volunteer to protect animalsHello, everyone! I’m Li Ming. I want to be a volunteer to protect animals. I’m glad to tell you something about myself.I am kind to others. I am good with animals. I have even organized an activity to raise money for Save China’s Tigers. And also I have kept some little homeless animals. I think protecting animals is protecting ourselves. If I can be a volunteer, I will work harder and do more meaningful things to protect animals. I will call on more people to protect animals. Animals are our friends. We should love each other.Thanks for listening!二、评分细则一、各档次给分范围和要求第五档(很好)(17-20分):覆盖所有内容要点;语法结构和词汇运用准确;有效使用连接成分,文章结构紧凑。第四档 (好)(13-16分):覆盖所有主要内容;语法结构和词汇运用基本准确;能使用连接成分,文章结构紧凑。第三档 (适当)(8-12分):虽漏掉一些内容,但覆盖所有主要内容;有一些语法结构和词汇方面的错误,但不影响理解;能使用连接成分,文章内容连贯。第二档 (较差)(3-7分):错误理解试题要求,明显遗漏主要内容;语法结构单调,词汇有限且错误较多,影响理解;缺乏连接成分,文章内容不连贯。第一档& (很差)(0-2分):未能传达任何信息;内容太少,无法评判。写的内容与所要求内容无关或写的内容无法看清。二、按所提供的要点内容给分1. 为人和善,善待动物;(4分)2. 已组织活动为Save China’s Tigers筹款;收留了一些无家可归的动物;(4分)3. 动物是人类的朋友,保护动物就是保护我们自己;(4分)4.& 努力为保护动物做更多有意义的事;(4分)5. 号召更多的人保护动物;(4分)注意:1.考生必须用完整的句子表达出要点.如只有关键词而无主谓结构,不可视为要点写出,但可视情况给一定分数。]2.围绕要点的发挥,如有语言错误,则扣语言分。三、说明:1.考生必须用完整的句子表达出要点.如只有关键词而无主谓结构,不可视为要点写出,但可视情况给一定分数。2.围绕要点的发挥,如有语言错误,则扣语言分。3.内容要点可用不同方式表达。4.如书写太差,以致影响交际,扣2分。三、听力原文:听下面5段对话。 每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三幅图中,选出一个与你所听到的内容相符合的选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话读两遍1.& W: It was raining heavily all night yesterday.&& M: Oh, yes, but it’s fine today. The sun is shining.2. W: Are you hungry now?&& M: Yes. Let’ go and get something to eat.3.& W: What beautiful inventions they are! I want to take some photos of them.&& M: Look at the sign NO PHOTOS.4.& W: What’s the matter with you, Tom?&& M: I played football with some of my friends and hurt my leg.5.& W: Where have you been recently, Daming?&& M: Oh, I took a plane to Xiamen to meet my friends.听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。每段对话读两遍。6. W: Could you tell me where Doctor Green’s office is?& M: Ok. Go straight and turn right. Room 121 is his office.7. W: Oh, how did you get your football ticket?& M: For you, it’s hard. But for me, it’s as easy as ABC.8. W: What did you think of the movie?& M: I thought it was great. I love it.& W: You did? I thought it was terrible.9. W: My hometown is beautiful. You can go there to relax yourself.&& M: Really? How often do you go to your hometown?&& W: Not very often. I go there only on summer and winter holidays.10. W: Do you want to play table tennis this Sunday afternoon?M: That sounds good. What time do you want to meet?W: Well, is 3:30 OK for you?M: Sorry, my piano lesson finishes at 3;45.W: OK, see you at 4:00 o’clock. 听下面3段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话或独白读两遍。A) 听下面一段材料,回答11至12小题。W: Do you know what happened to Andy?M: No, what happened?W: He lost his new mobile phone.M: Really? When did it happen?W: Yesterday morning. He left his phone on a desk at the library, and when he went back to look for it, it was gone.M: I’m sorry to hear that. He bought it a week ago, didn’t he?W: Yes, bad luck!B) 听下面一段材料,回答13至15小题。M: Hello. This is Tom speaking.W: Hello. This is Helen.M: Helen? You didn’t go to school today. What happened? W: I had a bad cold. The doctor told me to stay in bed today.M: Did you take any medicine?W: Yes. I took some medicine and stayed in bed most of the day. And I am much better. I think I can go to school tomorrow.M: I hope so. It’s a pity that you were not in the class.W: What did you do?M: We talked about posters. You are good at drawing. We really need your help.W: I’m sorry for that. What did you make?M: We made a post for a new movie. We won the second prize. Peter’s group won first prize and Linda’s group came third.W: That’s not bad. I think you’ve tried your best.听下面一段材料,回答16至20五个小题If you like snow and ice, maybe you should stay at the Ice Hotel in Quebec, Canada. But you can only stay in this hotel during the winter.& Why? Because this hotel is only made of ice and snow! This amazing hotel is built every December. It has 32 rooms and 80 people can stay there each night. The hotel even has a movie theater, art gallery, and church. Of course, all of these parts of the hotel are made of ice.& Because this hotel is so unusual, it is becoming very popular. Some couples have even got married in the hotel’s ice church. But all these guests keep their winter coats on! Because of all the ice, the temperature inside the hotel is always between-2and -5.Surprisingly, sleeping is not a problem in the freezing cold hotel rooms. Every guest gets a special warm sleeping bag. These keep them warm until morning.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 look at me now 的文章

随机推荐