选词填空的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁选词填空 高中英语。_百度知道
提问者采纳
feel like望采纳,谢谢keep his wordsas a result&in troubleget on(well)withfeel ashamedgo straight toas well as&nbsp
感动啊,你真是大神
小问题。嘻嘻。
再来几题呗
大神靠你了
这题真难,
没填的空吗?一、9.after(目测应该填这个,看不到整个句子。)二、守信/失信 keep one's word & break/lose one's words留言 &&leave word(s)&简言之 &in a word&逐字地 &word for word&传话/通知 &pass the word/send word下命令 give the word插话 &get in a word以口头 & in word用某人自己的话 in one's word与某人吵架 &have words with sb.与某人说几句话 say a few words with sb.换句话说 in other word说完这些话 with these words言语不多的人 & &few words of the people说话算数的人 &a man of his word
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
选词填空的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1 keep his word.2 As a result.3 in trouble
with.5 feel ashamed.6 went straight to.7 as well as.8 felt like
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁选词填空。A:busy.B:lunch.C:hungry.D:doing.E:playing.Mom is cooking ( ).She asks Tim,_百度知道
选词填空。A:busy.B:lunch.C:hungry.D:doing.E:playing.Mom is cooking ( ).She asks Tim,
),I'No?&quot.&quot.&C&quot:30.I
12,Mom?&Yes,&quot?&#39,Tim?&m (
)computer
games,Mom.&Because
asks.I'&It&#39.&Then
homework,&quot&quot
提问者采纳
lunchE playingD doingC hungryA busy*****************************************************************************祝天天开心!本题不明白,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,学习进步
提问者评价
其他类似问题
tim的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道选词填空题。谢谢了;候选词在最后_百度知道
contrast5. recommended8,另外很好奇你是怎么把问题弄成这样的. attribute3...1. commit.. accomplished4. retire9. blending7? 不确定第十个. stimulating2. exterior6.demonstrates10
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语选词填空题(大家帮帮忙哈~~~谢谢~~)词语:and,but,be,before,srand,think,science,late,stay,have to,
come ture,arrive at.
There are many people in the world now.There 1._______a lot more people next century.The earth will be very crowed 2._______ there_百度作业帮
几道英语选词填空题(大家帮帮忙哈~~~谢谢~~)词语:and,but,be,before,srand,think,science,late,stay,have to,
come ture,arrive at.
There are many people in the world now.There 1._______a lot more people next century.The earth will be very crowed 2._______ there will be a little room for each person.Maybe there will be 3._______room only on the earth 600years 4.________.That will be a very serious problem.
So man is 5._______ of a way to solve the problem.
The moon is the satellite ofthe earth. Maybe man will go to 6.________on themoon one day.But there is no air,no lifethere,So sciences are doing experiments in many ways.They 7.________solve problems 8.________man can live on the moon.I'm sure ourdream will 9.________in the m=next century.
1 will be2 and3 standing4 later5 thinking6 stay7 had to8 before9 come true

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选词填空练习题 的文章

随机推荐