下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案61. B&&&& 62.C&&&
63.D&& 64.A&&&& 65.C
其他类似试题
(2013铜仁)阅读判断
Robots have been designed to do many things,
such as saving people, working in a hospital, serving for us and so on.
There are some robots working in the
Jinjiang Robot Hotel in Tongren, Guizhou. One hundred customers can have a big
dinner in it together. Two of the robots serve drinks, while the other four
serve the food. But not all the work in the restaurant is done by them. There
are also people working there, especially in the kitchen. The cooks are humans,
because the robots don’t have the skills to cook.
66.Robots can work
in a hospital.
67. Four robots
work in the Jinjiang Robot Hotel.
68.No people work
in the kitchen .
69.Robots can serve
drinks and the food.
70.The robots can
cook delicious food.
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新小题1:D小题2:C小题3:A小题4:C小题5:B试题分析:这篇短文主要阐述了四个同学关于2050的不同设想。Blue认为那时候人们可以随意点播节目,没有电视频道了;Julia认为人们会有更少的水和食物;Ashley则认为以后的水会更干净;Linkin认为人们服用特殊的药物会更健康。小题1:细节理解题。根据文中内容and a computer will send the programme to the television.电脑将会把节目输送给电视。故选D,节目。小题2:细节理解题。根据文中内容and people will not be able to have enough food.人们不会又足够的食物,故选C,人们会有更少的食物。小题3:词意猜测题。根据前文得知,Julia的观点是悲观的,此句为:别那么悲观,Julia! Pessimistic悲观的,故选A。小题4:细节理解题。根据文中内容Water will be much cleaner than it is now.水会比现在的干净很多。故选C。小题5:细节理解题。根据文中内容All people will be healthy because they will take a kind of special medicine when they are born.所有人都会健康,因为他们出生时就会服用一种特殊的药物。故选B。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Hi, my name is Han Meimei. I’m in the Photography (摄影) Club at school, because I like taking photos. Next Sunday, the club will have an activity. In the morning, we are going to meet at Guangming Bridge at 8:30 am. It is in the middle of the city. It is near my home so I will go there on foot. The scenery (风景) along the bridge is fantastic, so we will take photos there. We are going to spend two hours doing that. After having lunch together, we are going to the clothing show. There will be many beautiful clothes. There will be some famous designers(设计师), too. I’m looking forward to taking photos with them. And I hope some of them can write their names in my notebook. 小题1:Which club is Han Meimei in? A.The Art Club.B.The Dancing Club.C.The Photography Club. D.The Outdoor Activities Club. 小题2:When will Han Meimei leave Guangming Bridge? A.At 8:30 am, this Sunday.B.At 8:30 am, next Sunday. C.At 10:30 am, this Sunday.D.At 10:30 am, next Sunday.小题3:What is Han Meimei looking forward to in the clothing show? A.Enjoying the beautiful clothes.B.Taking photos of the beautiful clothes. C.Taking photos with the designers.D.Asking for the designers’ autographs (签名).
Jim is from New York(纽约). His home is near the school. So he often goes to school by bike. Every day it takes him about fifteen minutes to get there. He always gets to school on time(准时).Mary is a student of a middle school in Tokyo(东京). The school is far from her home. Every day she has to go to school by subway. It takes her about forty minutes, she often gets up very early because she doesn’t want to be late for school. She is a good student.Jenny’s home is in London. It is far from her school. She usually goes to school by bus. This kind of bus has two floors. It takes her an hour every day. She must get up very early every morning. She often gets there early.Tom is a student of a middle school in Iceland(冰岛). There is snow all year around. So he usually goes to school by sledge(雪橇). It takes about twenty minutes to get there. He is sometimes late for school.小题1:How does Jenny go to school every day? A.By bike.B.By bus. C.By subway.D.By car.小题2:Sometimes ______ is late for school?A.JohnB.MaryC.JennyD.Tom小题3:Why does Tom usually go to school by sledge?A.Because his home is near the school. B.Because there is no bus in Iceland. C.Because there is snow all year round in Iceland.D.Because he can’t ride a bike.小题4:The text(文章)tells us ______A.how students can get to school on time. B.how students in other countries(其它国家)go to school.C.students should get up early.D.students should study hard.
I have a happy family. It’s not very big. There are three people in my family. They are my father, my mother and I. My father is tall with big eyes. He is a bus driver. My mother is short with long hair. She is a teacher. She teaches Chinese in my school. I’m a boy with black hair and big eyes. I’m a student. My parents love me very much. My family is happy.根据短文内容判断正(A)误(B)。(10分)小题1:Four people are in my family.小题2:My father is a bus driver.小题3:My mother is tall with long hair.小题4:I’m a boy with big eyes and black hair.小题5:My family isn’t very big but very happy.
John was sad. Nothing could make him&&&&&&."I don't want to go to school today." "Come on, sleepy head. We're going for a&&&&&&&"said his mum. When they walked down the street, his mum said, "John, do you see&&&&&&in Mr. Butler's garden? Would you like to sniff(嗅)them? "&&&&&&",said John. "But I want to. Come with me", His mum sniffed the flowers. "Oh, these roses&&&&&&&&&me my son should be happy, and they also tell me my son should go to&&&&&&&." "Aha, mum, you are joking. How can roses&&&&&&&?" laughed John.. They walked on. "Maybe we can have a dog cat mouse chicken lamb ice cream cone," said his mum. John&&&&&&&&."Don't be so silly(傻的),Mum. That sounds&&&&&&&.You can't have that kind often cream cone."John kept smiling from that moment. Mum felt happy now that John was happy. John thanked his mum very much to make him&&&&&&.He thought his mum was great.小题1:A.shoutB.cryC.liveD.smile小题2:A.walkB.restC.talkD.show小题3:A.dogsB.treesC.rosesD.grass小题4:A.YesB.NoC.SureD.Why小题5:A.thinkB.tellC.askD.hope小题6:A.workB.bedC.schoolD.movies小题7:A.workB.doC.standD.speak小题8:A.laughedB.criedC.shoutedD.talked小题9:A.interesting B.strangeC.funD.great小题10:A.sadB.sorryC.gladD.surprised
题型:完形填空
下面是一篇介绍生病后如何恢复健康的短文,请认真阅读,并借助上下文,在空格里填上一个形式正确、意义相符的单词,使之内容合理通顺,请将答案填写在答卷相应的位置上。Do you know how to get well fast when you are ill? Here is some &小题1:&for you.※Rest is very important. When you are ill,you’ d better小题2:&in bed and rest a lot. Try to have a good sleep. Sleep helps to make you feel better and &&小题3:&. ※Take some &&小题4:. If the doctor give you some medicine , take it. You must take it on time even it may &&小题5:&bitter (苦的). ※Eat a lot of &&小题6:. Oranges, apples , strawberries and bananas are all great for you to get well quickly.※Get out in the sun. If it’s a nice day, take a chair and sit &&小题7:& the sun for some time . Sunshine can help make a sick person get well .※Take a小题8:. Taking a shower will help to wash off any germ(细菌) on your skin(皮肤) and keep your body &&小题9:.※Give your body time to get well. Wait until you are better before you start going to work or school again.小题10:&you start working hard again without giving your body the time to get well, your illness will get even worse.&
据短文内容,完成表格中所缺的信息。(10分)In the modern world, ads are everywhere! Some people think that ads are great. Others hate ads, saying that they make our cities and countryside look ugly. Some young people see more than 100 ads a day. It’s true that some ads can be very useful. For example, they can help you to compare two different products so that you can buy the one you really need. They can also help you save money. When prices are listed, you can go to the store with the lowest price. Ads also tell you when stores are having sales. However , some ads can be confusing(混肴的 ) or misleading(误导的). Sometimes the words sound good but don’t really tell you anything about the quality of the product. At other times, the picture in an ad looks a lot better than the real thing. And you have to be careful. At times an ad can lead you to buy something you don’t need at all.&&Different opinions
about 小题1: __________Positive(肯定)1.They can help
you to 小题2:____________ two different products so that you can buy the one
you really need.2.They can also
help you 小题3:___________________ &Negative(否定)1. They make our
cities and countryside 小题4:_______________2. The words sound
good but don’t really tell you anything about the 小题5:____________&
of the product.3. The picture in
an ad looks a lot better than 小题6:__________ 4. An ad can lead
you to buy something you don’t need at all.
In Junior High School in America, kids study English, writing, math, science, biology, music and art.At 12 o’clock, the students eat lunch at school. They have meat, vegetables, fruit, bread and a drink, but they like hot dogs and hamburgers best. American kids like sugar (糖), and after the meal they can have a small piece of cake.Students sleep (睡觉) for a short time after lunch. They begin classes at 1:30 in the afternoon. They go to school on weekdays and have classes for six hours every day and then return home.Parents let their kids play or watch TV until dinner at 6:00 p. m. After dinner, they do their homework. Sometimes kids and their parents have a family activity after dinner.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。小题1:What do the students like best for lunch at school?A.Meat and fruit.B.Hot dogs and hamburgers.C.Hot dogs and sugar.D.Bread and hamburgers.小题2:In America, students go to school __________ days a week.A.4B.5C.6D.7小题3:The American kids usually have dinner_____ in the evening.A.at five o’clockB.at six thirtyC.at six o’clockD.at five thirty小题4:Which of the following is NOT true?A.American students like hot dogs and hamburgers best.B.After lunch students sleep for a short time.C.The classes begin at 2:00 p. m.D.Sometimes students have a family activity with their parents.小题5:The best title(标题)for the passage (短文) is ______.A.Favorite foodB.Junior high schoolC.Outdoor activitiesD.School life in America
Peter is thirteen years old. He is in Grade Two this year. He likes reading news and watching football games. And he often reads newspapers. He does his best to know where and when there is going to be a football game.Now Peter is having lunch. He is listening to the radio, too. He is very happy because there is going to be a nice football game on TV at four this afternoon. He wants to watch it very much. But he is going to have English and Chinese tests(测试). He thinks hard and finds a way finally(最后).“Hello, Mrs. Black!” Peter says to his teacher on the telephone, “Peter is ill in bed. He wants to ask for half a day’s leave(请半天假).”“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.” says Mrs. Black, “But who’s that?”“It’s my father, Mrs. Black.”请听短文,判断正( A )误( B ).小题1:Peter is a teacher&小题2:Peter will be in Grade Three next year.小题3:Peter often reads newspapers because he wants to know where and when a football game will be held(将要举行).小题4:Peter wants to ask for half a day’s leave because he is ill in bed.小题5:Peter is a good student.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!当前位置:
>>>词汇应用。 I think life in the year 2050 will be very 1_____..
词汇应用。
&&&& I think life in the year 2050 will be very 1_______ (difference) from life today.Many changes 2 _______ (take) place.What will the changes be?&&&& There will be more people in the world and most of them will live 3_______(long) than today.More land will be used 4 _______ (build) new towns and houses.&&&& Computers 5 _______ (be) much smaller and 6_______ (use) and there will be at least one in every puter science will be one of the most important 7 ______ (subject) for students at school.&&&& Working conditions (条件) will be 8&&_______ (improve) a lot.9_______(danger) and hard work will be done by robots.People 10 _______ (have) more time for sports and watching TV.11 _______ (travel) will become much easier because of modern transportation.People will 12 ______ (probable) go to the moon for vacation.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:山东省期中题
1.different&&2.will take&&3.longer&&4.to build&&5.will be&&6.more useful7.subjects&&8.improved&&9.Dangerous&&10.will have&&11.Traveling&&12.probably
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“词汇应用。 I think life in the year 2050 will be very 1_____..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“词汇应用。 I think life in the year 2050 will be very 1_____..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 i will be there 歌词 的文章

随机推荐