“昨晚我以为你睡着了,所以我醒醒我们回家了了没有告诉你。”英语翻译。

编辑点评:【剧情简介】在巫婆的精心策划的一场阴谋中,王子带着王冠离开了,只留下公主一个人伤心欲绝的被巫婆带回城堡……
【剧情简介】在巫婆的精心策划的一场阴谋中,王子带着王冠离开了,只留下公主一个人伤心欲绝的被巫婆带回城堡&&
【电影片段台词】
- Anyhow, I just wanted to say I shouldn't have split.
- The crown is all yours. I'll miss you, but I think it's for the best.
- Holding out on us again, eh, Rider?
- We heard you found something.
- Something much more valuable than a crown.
- We want her instead.
- I was starting to think you ran off with the crown and left me.
- What? No. He wouldn't.
- See for yourself.
- A fair trade. A crown for the girl with the magic hair.
- How much do you think someone would pay to stay young and healthy forever?
【重点词汇讲解】
1. I shouldn't have split.
split: 离开,断绝关系
They silently split off the ball.
他们悄悄地离开了舞会。
It is not true that they split up.
他们俩已断绝关系的说法不真实。
2. Holding out on us again, eh, Rider?
hold out on: 保密,隐瞒
3.See for yourself.
see for yourself: 亲眼看看
If you don't believe me, go and see for yourself.
要是你不相信我,你就亲自去看看吧。
You can see for yourself how he misused his powers.
你可以亲眼去看他是如何滥用权力的。
4. How much do you think someone would pay to stay young and healthy forever?
stay: 保持
We still stay in touch.
现在我们仍然保持联系。
Today we talk about how to stay warm, dry and safe.
今天我们来讨论一下如何保温、保持干燥和安全。
I hope the weather will stay fine.
我希望天气能持续放晴。我以为你会在的英语翻译_百度知道
我以为你会在的英语翻译
我以为你会在的。
提问者采纳
I thought you were here. were表示虚拟语气,事实上是不在的。珐单粹竿诔放达虱惮僵I hope I were you!我多么希望我是你。是同一用法
可是我想要的不是我还以为你会在这里,我想要的是,我以为你会在的
其实是一个意思,只不过说话人的心理期望不一样,可以改成I hope,但是后面肯定是用的虚拟语气。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他7条回答
I thought you would be here
I had thought you were there.
I thought you were there.
I thought you were here
I thought you were here.
I thought you would
I thought you were here !
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁九年级英语所有3a的翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语所有3a的翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&有​了​它​,​九​年​级​英​语​不​用​怕
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢我以为留下来没有错。 我以为努力过你会懂。 要假装坚强的走。 求翻译成英语_百度知道
我以为留下来没有错。 我以为努力过你会懂。 要假装坚强的走。 求翻译成英语
提问者采纳
I thought it was not wrong, I thought you would understand, to pretend to be strong.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
谢谢.I thought you would understand it.To pretend to be strong
请采纳I thought there was no mistake
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
I thought to stay not wrong. I thought I tried you will understand. To pretend to be strong.走在冷风中
I think I am right that I stay here.
I think you should know that I work hard.
去百度翻译啊
我教你好不好
跟我采纳一下
从百度上查一下吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁因为在中国,已经工作得人,说英语的已经很少了,所以我以为你是学生 的翻译是:Because in China, has worked, and said that English has very few, so I think you are a student 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
因为在中国,已经工作得人,说英语的已经很少了,所以我以为你是学生
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Because in China, who have been working very, very few speak English, so I think you are a student
Because of in China, already worked results in the human, spoke English very much to be already short, therefore I thought you were the student
Because in China, has worked, and said that English has very few, so I think you are a student
This is because, in China, has been working with people who have very little to say in English, so I think you are a student
Because of in China, already worked results in the human, spoke English very much to be already short, therefore I thought you were the student
相关内容&aWe paint some and bake Easter cakes. 我们绘一些并且烘烤复活节蛋糕。 & a第二家 Second & a我要弹奏最美妙的旋律 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe clearance 0.5mm and 0.3mm could be just in error. 清除0.5mm和0.3mm能是正义的错误。 & a光比声快得多 The light is much quicker than the sound & a因此在教育教学过程中,教师在评价学生的时候,要充分考虑到学生的心理承受能力 Therefore in the education teaching process, the teacher is appraising student's time, must fully consider student's psychology bearing capacity & aconfiguring through group policy 正在翻译,请等待...
& ait is lack of new ideologies 它是缺乏新的思想体系 & a需要报修 Needs to request repairs & a我不要了,谢谢。 I do not want, thanks. & aGo straight,over the two roads. 去平直,在二条路。 & a无论我变得多么强大,你始终是我的弱点 Regardless of I become formidable, you are always my weakness & a呵呵,我还以为你找了一位女朋友来你家了? Ha-ha, I also thought you asked a girlfriend to come your family? & a相信自己,高兴 Believes oneself, happy & a帮助解决这样的问题 The help solves such problem & aI won't shut up
mother fuckin boy 我不会关闭母亲fuckin男孩 & a对···更感兴趣 To · · · is interested & a尊师重教 Honoring the teacher and respecting education & a这份情谊是难以割舍的 This friendship shears the shed with difficulty & a仅有地 Only has the place & a别人都好我明星哥哥 Others are all good my star elder brother & aHow about another try? 另一次尝试怎么样? & ayncle s son is?? yncle s儿子是? ? & aC. highest point
D. mountain top C. 高峰 D. 山上面 & a在我心里你是最帅的一个 In my heart you are most graceful one & aBcfore working.must be wear the respirator and uniform Bcfore working.must是穿戴人工呼吸机和制服 & aJe suis prêt à 我准备好与 & a她捉起我的手去向他挥手 She seizes my hand whereabouts he to wave the hand & a手机有很多好处 The handset has very many advantage & a我也是,好想好想你啊 I also am, good wants good to think you & a凌辱我 Humiliates me & a_ _ _ my net friend is my mother.(让我惊讶的是我的网友居然是我妈妈. _ _ _ my net friend is my mother. (Lets me surprised is my net friend is unexpectedly my mother. & a分享他们的快乐 Shares their joy & a我能帮助你制作个人简历 I can help you to manufacture the resume & abiliardino 琐事桌 & aThe classroom is nice. 教室是好的。 & a看这部电影没什么乐趣,因为看了第三遍 Looks at this movie not any pleasure, because looked at third & aIt's true that time always flies fast 它是真实的时间快速地总飞行 & a每个人都会有心灵受伤的时候 Each people all can have the time which the mind is injured & aThe classroom nice? 教室好? & a我希望你能尽快适应 I hoped you can adapt as soon as possible & aMr.YangCongning is responsible for calculation of conversion factor ,it was found that he is not familiar with the calculation method by site audit Mr.YangCongning负责对转换系数,它的演算被发现他不熟悉演算方法由站点审计 & a唯爱小希 Only loves small Greece & a约翰没有通过驾驶考试,毕竟她还是个孩子 John through the driving test, after all she has not been a child & aTo improve the type of equipment the company uses 改进公司使用设备的种类 & aaway for the day 为天 & a三间教室 Three between classrooms & aThe government exhausts ability guarantee food safely 政府尾气能力保证食物安全地 & ahave
to [[have been to]] & a我们教授的课程有:英语口语,英语写作,今日美国,今日英国等 Our professor's curriculum includes: English spoken language, English writing, today US, today England and so on & aHKFRS for Private Entities HKFRS为私有个体 & a他有一只小狗 He has a puppy & aThe more you pay, the more rewarding 越多您支付,有价值 & a装饰工 Decoration labor & a老板说不接受美元 对不起了 Boss said did not accept US dollar to sorry & a因为在中国,已经工作得人,说英语的已经很少了,所以我以为你是学生 Because of in China, already worked results in the human, spoke English very much to be already short, therefore I thought you were the student &

我要回帖

更多关于 孩子回家了 的文章

随机推荐