初二八年级英语作文文

您现在的位置:
初二英语作文-标题形式
【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
I think smiling is as important as sunshine. Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and have a good day. If you arent happy, you can smile, and then you will feel happy. Someon
【初二英语作文】
  Xiamen is a beautiful seaside city! Come to Xiamen to play the visitors will be praised thumbs. There are many beautiful scenery in Xiamen, such as Gulangyu scenic spots and historical sites and
【初二英语作文】
Can money buy happiness? Different people have different opinions. Some think yes, while others hold the opposite.
It is true that with enough money one can buy all the things one wants,
【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
【初二英语作文】
  We are going to have the winter holiday.During the holiday we will have the Spring Festival.So all of the families in China are having a busy time.All of the children in China like Spring Festi
【初二英语作文】
  Our school is an old school but it`s very beautiful.I have 50 new classmates in my class.They`re all very excellent I think and I felt a little sad.Because I`m too common.But come to think of i
【初二英语作文】
  Hello my dear friends! What&s my favourite season? Let me tell you.My favourite season is spring. Spring is a lovely season I think. There is a garden behind my house. In spring the trees
【初二英语作文】
  Mama thank you for so many years of my education and training ignorance of the past I always Jalan you angry but now I grow up self-reliance and I feel that I should not be so naive and her mot
【初二英语作文】
  A wind and the calendar of the afternoon me and my mother cousin and the cousin yo dog to clean air scenic Geleshan play. Small colorful flowers to welcome our
Xiaocaohu t
【初二英语作文】
The Duanwu Festival is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar.People always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it.
端午节是中国阴
【初二英语作文】
Everyone has ever received some gifts so far. Maybe they were from your parents friends or classmates. I have received a really great gift from my father when I was a child. It&s a ticket to
【初二英语作文】
  I have many hobbies such as sports singing playing the violin and keeping a diary.
  我有许多爱好,如体育,唱歌,拉小提琴和写日记。
  In school I often hear the P.E. teacher say sports do good to one&#3
【初二英语作文】
  Hello everyone! My name is Xiaoqing. You can call me Cherry.
  大家好,我的名字是小晴,你也可以叫我Cherry。
  I&m in Class 0506. Nancy is my best friend. She&s thirteen years old. Her bi
【初二英语作文】
  Fifth lunar calendar in May for the Dragon Boat FestivalIt is an ancient holiday in China.
  农历五月初五是端午节,这是一个古老的节日。
  I think of my family have been the scene of the Dragon Boat Fe
【初二英语作文】
  Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for months and I get to do what I want.With no tests and no homeworkI'm as free as a bird.
  夏季是一年之中最好的时光。学校里没有几个月,我可以做我想做的事。
【初二英语作文】
Today my parents and I went to Hong Kong where my aunt lives.We went there by planeit just spend us an hour.
今天,我和我的爸爸妈妈去了香港,我阿姨就住在那里。我们坐飞机去的那儿,只花了一个小时。
My aunt received us at the a
【初二英语作文】
When I was youngmy father who always taught me how to be a true mantold me that it is essential to be tolerant in your life whatever happens.
我年轻的时候,我的父亲,总是教我如何成为一个真正的男人,告诉我,在你的生活无论发生什么事,宽容
【初二英语作文】
my aim is to become a responsible citizen so as to be able to render service to the country. however to become a good citizen is not an easy thing. he has many duties to fulfill.
我的志向是做一个负责
【初二英语作文】
Life happens all kinds of things every day some things we may forgetbut there are some things you can not forget。
生活中每天都在发生各种各样的事情,有些事情你可能已经忘记了,有一些事情你却忘不了。
There is one thing I won&
【初二英语作文】
My favorite Sports is basketballI think it is so cool. Basketball requires speed height and skills. I run jump switch and try to hit! All parts of my body are exercised in this sport. I feel that I
【初二英语作文】
  The Dragon Boat Festival, also called the Duanwu Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar. For thousands of years, the festival has been marke
【初二英语作文】
  Do you like playing basketball ? Do you know YaoMing? I like YaoMing very much.
  Yao Ming is a famous Chinese baskeball player. He is so excellent that he joined in NBA when he was 22
【初二英语作文】
  The Dragon Boat Festival, also called Double Fifth Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth moon of the lunar calendar. It is one of the most important Chinese festivals,the other
【初二英语作文】
  In our daily life, water has many useful ways. We can use water to wash our faces and brush our teeth. Farmers water plants with it, while firemen use it to put out fire. And the cooks cook foo
热门原创文章
随机专题作文初二英语作文英语是世界上一种非常重要的语言,许多人都在努力学习英语,而且想学好.请您阅读下面的电子邮件,结合自己学习的英语的经验,就邮件中提到的问题,给Hope提出一些建议与帮助,并注意格式.Dear adviser,Please help me English is a very useful language in the world now.Many people are working hard ai it.I have learned English for there years.But I'm afraid of talking with others in English.And English grammar in really diffcult for me.I want to improve me English.Can you give me some advice?With best wishes!lihua
Dear hope,Thanks for your letter!As you say,English is a veru useful language in the world now.So a good English study method is very important to help you make great progress in English study.As is well known,Speaking is a good way to help you to communicate with others.And grammar is help in making sentences in writing.There are some advice in Speaking and English grammar as follows,Try to speak out
as possible as you can in public.As an English learner,many peole dare not to speak out in public for being laught by others.Therefore,the first step for speaking is you have to brave enough,not afraid to be laught.Practice makes perfect!Try to speak out loudly and you are the best!Grammar is a long term topic.Many students are painful when they mentioned the Grammar study.There is no more way than do more exercise to help you to master English Grammar.you are supposed to practise more,do more exercises.I hope my ideas can help you a little and I'm believe that you will make a lot of progress if you work hard on them and continue to do them.Trust yourself and you are the best!your,adviser...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文旅游经历(一):My summer vacation!Hello,everyone!Do you want to know anything about my vacation?Now let me tell you!I had a very exciting vacation.I went to Beijing.There are many special place there.For example,Hutong 、thePalace Museum、the Childrens' Palace and more.I went to the Hutong first.Oh~I think it was very relaxing.Then I went to the Palace Museum. It was great but very crowded and boring.In the evening,I ate the Sichuan food for dinner.It was very delicious! ……I think the summer vacation was very good!初二英语作文旅游经历(二):An Unforgettable TravelMy families plan to visit the interesting place p of Shanghai.We are led to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower ,a famous tourist attraction,which is on every Shanghainese's lips.It is a magnificent building located in Pudong New Area,it is the tallest building,so it's very easy to see this building,even if you are several miles away it.As we get to the high floor of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower,we see the attractive viwswhich includes the Huangpu River through the window.At the moment,l suddenly moved by the builders put their soul and energy to this building and let it be a landmark of this city.This is the trip l never forget.初二英语作文旅游经历(三):旅游经历Last summer holiday, I went to HaiNan with my family. The weather was pleasant! The sky was blue more than I could describe, the sea was blue and bright more than I could believe. Walking by the sea is just like being in the oil painting! We sailed to an island called Xidao. I swam there. Swimming in the sea is quite different from that in a pool. Bedsides swimming, we also had a good meal there. We had a nice seafood dish.And I bought back many beautiful shells. If you want to have a look, you may ask me. Or, we may go to Hainan together, for I am always hoping to come to that place again. I really like that place, a place of blue and brightness.初二英语作文旅游经历(四):厦门游文章出自,转载请保留此链接!Last summer holiday, I visited to Xiamen with my parentsby plane. My English teacher once told us that Xiamen is a beautiful city that worth of visiting. We stayed there for four days.We lived in a small fishing village. On the first day, we visited to Xiamen University and Nanputuo Temple. Xiamen University is consideredas the most beautiful and romantic campus in China. Indeed, it's fantastic and its buildings are distinctive. On the second days, we enjoyed the scenery of Jimei District. On the third day, We visited to Gulangyu. It's amazing and I like it very much. There are many small specific stores.However, the huge tourist visitors make the small island crowed. Anyway, it was a pleasant trip.初二英语作文旅游经历(五):A Trip To BeijingOn summer holiday my parents took me to Beijing. We stayed at Huabei Hotel. On the first day, we went to the Great Wall. The GreatWall is very long and old. It has millions of bricks. Each brick is very big and heavy. Lots of people from different countries like climbing the Great Wall.We felt very tired when we climbed to the top of the Great Wall.We also went to the Palace Museum. The Palace Museum has 9999 palaces. It has a very long history. I bought a lot of souvenirs of the Palace Museum. What nice palaces these are! I visited the Palace Museum and felt excited. If you want to know more about the Palace Museum, you can go to Beijing and have a look.The following days, we went to the Summer Palace, Tian Tan, North Lake and Xiang Hill. I now know more about the history of China.I also like modern Beijing. The 20XX Olympic Games will be held in Beijing.Later, I went back with my parents by train. I really enjoyed the trip to Beijing.I like this trip!最近更新:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关初二作文:
48小时热门邮箱/用户名/手机号
下次自动登录
使用合作帐号登录:
初二英语作文作文
按年级:&&|||||||||
按文体:&&|||||||
&&发表于 05-29 11:43&&评改教师:
初二作文:Flying Chinese dream to do a good boy&
China ---- my dre
&&发表于 01-30 12:50&&评改教师:
初二作文:
Protect the World, Protec
&&发表于 01-30 11:55&&评改教师:
初二作文:
As we all know, the environmemt around us is getting wo
&&发表于 01-28 16:12&&评改教师:
初二作文:I think we should Protect the World, Protect Our Home.because i
&&发表于 01-25 15:48&&评改教师:
初二作文:H*e a healthy environment for our human is lucky, wor
&&发表于 01-25 15:47&&评改教师:
初二作文:H*e a healthy environment for our human is lucky, worth to che
&&发表于 01-10 15:18&&评改教师:
初二作文:I think h*e some healthly is importants.
I like eat some veget
&&发表于 10-06 08:16&&评改教师:
英语作文作文:详见附件
&&发表于 08-06 18:02&&评改教师:
初二作文:
&&发表于 06-26 20:40&&评改教师:
初二作文:书面表达
阳光中学下周举办Charity Day.下面的四个活动都是
&&发表于 06-26 20:18&&评改教师:
初二作文:书面表达。
当前我国政府倡导节约,抵制浪费。作为中学生,我们
&&发表于 06-26 18:25&&评改教师: