motherthe red booka book to me哪错了

> 高中英语强调句的若干问题(二)
高中英语强调句的若干问题(二)
发布时间:
作者:Kimmy
来源于:昂立外语网站
二、强调句所强调的成分
这种结构可以用来强调除谓语动词以外的大多数句子成分,被强调部分可以是主语,宾语,宾补,状语,包括名词性从句和状语从句。例如:
原句:Tom found my pen in the classroom yesterday.
强调主语:It was Tom that found my pen in the classroom yesterday.
强调宾语:It was my pen that Tom found in the classroom yesterday.
强调地点状语:It was in the classroom that Tom found my pen yesterday.
强调时间状语:It was yesterday that Tom found my pen in the classroom.
强调句的具体使用情况,现在分述如下:
主语指人时,可以用that或who;主语指物时,只能用that。例如:
It was John that (who) wore a white suit at the dance last night.
It was a police officer that (who) signaled him to stop.
It was a bunch of red roses that she left us.
It is what he said that I failed to recall.
主语是人称代词时,一般用主格,在非正式文体中也可以用宾格。例如:
It is me who am to blame.
如果宾语指人,可以用whom 或who替代that,例如:
It was John and his brother that (who, whom) we met in the park last week.
It is me that (who, whom) he gave the book.
但是It is me he gave the book to.和 It is to me he gave the book.更常用,所以间接宾语常常被介词宾语所代替。
强调介词宾语
It was the children that he gave the apples to.
It was to me that Mother gave a new pen. (正式文体)
It was me that Mother gave a new pen to. (非正式文体)
It was to me that she showed the picture.
It was Miss Wang that he sent the postcards to.
It is for you that I bought this dictionary.
强调时间状语
It is at ten that the train leaves.
It was when she was about to go to bed that the telephone rang.
It was not until 1972 that we began studying English.
I was after I entered the university that I came to know how to behave myself properly.
强调地点状语
It was here that (where) we met Mary.
It was in your room that I left my gloves.
【注意】如果被强调的是地点副词,除了用that外,还可以用where。如果被强调的是时间副词或短语(不带介词) ,除了用that外,还可以用when。如果被强调的地点或时间是介词短语,则不能用when 或where,只用that。例如:  
It was yesterday that (when) he bought an English book in town.
It was last week that (when) we worked in the countryside.  
It is here that (where) he must wait for her.  
It was in this room that we had a heated discussion.
It is at ten o’clock that the meeting will take place.
强调原因状语
由because引导的原因状语从句或because of短语可以作为被强调的成分。例如:
It is because the book is so useful for my work that I have bought it.
It was because he was in great difficulty that I tried my best to help him.
I was because of the job that he had taken the flat.
但是,若从句由as或since引导,强调时则改为because,这是因为,because引导的原因从句表示的意义非常强烈,符合强调句的目的。例如:
As she got up late, she missed the first bus. 变为强调句:
It was because she got up late that she missed the bus.
强调方式状语
It was just as he ordered that I acted.
It was by herself that she completed all the work.
It was with a stick that I managed to beat the dog off.
强调目的状语
It was for fun that he played the part of a clown.  
It is in order to serve the people better in the future that we should study hard now.
在系动词be后的表语不能作为被强调的成分。例如:
不可以说:It is a teacher that he is.
但可以说:It is a teacher that he has become.
强调宾语补足语
It was chairman that they elected him.
It was white that they painted the door.
如果想要咨询相关课程内容可以拨打免费电话:400-820-5040!或者直接访问查看我们相关课程详情页面:
注册获取体验课,到校咨询并获得量身定制的免费学习计划
在线报名预约公开课,还能免费获取昂立三宝(试听课,测试,报告)
新概念III班 167922
主讲人:厉瑾
时间:每周六9:00-11:30
新概念II全册进阶班 174191
主讲人:王玲芳
时间:每周日9:00-11:30
梦想起航-出国留学篇
主讲人:朱辰琛
时间: 周日15:30-16:30
小学语法提高班-YY-JQ-175741
开班时间:
上课时间:12:30-15:00
价格:3980
在线预约立减50元
小学语法提高班-YY-JQ-175740
开班时间:
上课时间:09:00-11:30
价格:3980
在线预约立减50元
云端数码新概念I中外教精讲(下...
开班时间:
上课时间:09:00-11:30
价格:12000
在线预约立减50元
云端数码新概念I中外教迷你(下...
开班时间:
在线预约立减50元
云端数码新概念I中外教迷你(上...
开班时间:
在线预约立减50元《红酋长的赎金》的作者是亨利。这本书主要写的是我和朋友比尔因为缺钱绑架了一个孩子。我们把孩子带到一个山洞里,哪知道小孩子非常喜欢这个山洞,还经常捉弄比尔。最后我们实在受不了这个孩子,就把他放掉了,然后我们逃走了。 的翻译是:Henry is the author of the ransom of Red Chief. This book was written by me and my friend Bill mainly because lack of money had kidnapped a child. We took the kids to a cave, nazhidao young children love this cave, and often play tricks on Bill. Finally, we can't bear to the child, had put him off,
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
《红酋长的赎金》的作者是亨利。这本书主要写的是我和朋友比尔因为缺钱绑架了一个孩子。我们把孩子带到一个山洞里,哪知道小孩子非常喜欢这个山洞,还经常捉弄比尔。最后我们实在受不了这个孩子,就把他放掉了,然后我们逃走了。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
"Red chief the ransom," the author is Henry. This book is written by Bill because of lack of money and friends kidnapped a child. We take the children to a cave, which is like a child to know the cave, often make fun of Bill. Finally, we can not stand this child, put him let go, and then we fled.
Henry is the author of the ransom of Red Chief. This book was written by me and my friend Bill mainly because lack of money had kidnapped a child. We cave child taken to a, Hey kid like this very cave, also regularly pull a Bill. Finally, we can't bear to the child, had put him off, and then we ran
Henry is the author of the ransom of Red Chief. This book was written by me and my friend Bill mainly because lack of money had kidnapped a child. We took the kids to a cave, nazhidao young children love this cave, and often play tricks on Bill. Finally, we can't bear to the child, had put him off,
The red chiefs, author of the ransom was Henry. This book is written by my friend and I mainly because lack of money Bill GATES has abducted a child. We bring their children to the cave, which know that children are very fond, the cave, and also plays pranks beers. In conclusion, we really can't bea
"Red Chief's Ransom money" the author is Henry.This book mainly writes is I and friend Bill because was short of money has kidnapped a child.Did we the child innertube to a cave in, which know the child likes this cave extremely, but also makes fun of frequently Bill.Finally we really cannot bear th
相关内容&a请输入文本!rm576_062.001_prd.core.fpsx Please input the text! & aglucylinder glucylinder & a祝您假期愉快! Wishes you to be vacation happy! & aExamples of behaviors falling into this 分成此的行为的例子 & aScheduling of poster sessions and abstract presentations is at the discretion of the screening committee 海报会议和抽象介绍安排是在掩护委员会的决定 & aManage shipping notice(FCST) 处理运输通知(FCST) & asuggest QTY 建议QTY & a我很开朗 I am very open and bright & a今天是我姐姐的升学宴,父母早上很早去了宾馆 Today was my elder sister enters a higher school the feast, the parents early morning very is early has gone to the guesthouse & a你明天来不来上学对我来说无所谓 You will come not to go to school tomorrow to me do not matter & aUpper Power
Box 上部力量箱子 & a执掌者 Wielding & aI make the same mistake triple times,i'm not stupid guy,maybe i was real loved you,but no more again! I promise 我做同一个差错三拍子, i'm不愚笨的人,可能我是真正的再被爱您,但! 我许诺 & aSecurity camera 安全监控相机 & aIf you are running multiple publishers then you are required to pass their ID's over.
What tracking platform are you on? 如果您跑广泛出版者那么要求您通过他们的ID's。
什么跟踪的平台继续下去您? & aQ. I love who? I love my wife Q. 我爱谁? 我爱我的妻子 & a你今天心情怎么样 You today mood how & aI hurt so much 我非常伤害了 & anot for the moment 不临时地 & awhat wrong 什么错误 & aLooking teacher? 看老师? & aVarious diseases afflicting farmed fish 折磨種田的魚的各種各樣的疾病 & aloosen screws (532) with 3 mm hexagon wrench key.change teeth one at atime to prevent reversing teeth 疏松螺丝(532)用3毫米六角形板钳key.change牙一在atime防止扭转牙 & a龙江第一山,山色险峻,峡谷中的瀑布与空中花园的杜鹃花和石海,UFO的秘密令人神往。 The Longjiang first mountain, the mountain color is precipitous, in the canyon waterfall and the airborne garden Indian azalea and the stone sea, the UFO secret fires imagination. & a练习跑步 Practices to jog & a没人要的 Nobody wants & a一位女士孩子在暑假结束的最后几天仍未完成作业,她十分着急,然而她孩子反而一点也不着急。 A woman's the child finished in the summer vacation several days still not to complete the work final, she worries extremely, however her child instead does not worry. & a不是上网就是看电视。 Is not the surfer watches the television. & a我不能理解你的意思 I cannot understand your meaning & a我帮着妈妈一起搞了一次大扫除 I helped mother to do a general cleaning together & a不让我熬夜 Does not let me stay up late & a我会想念你的王可慧,加油 I can think of you the king may be bright, refuels & aheavy episodic drinking 重情节喝 & a我没有用过这个模块 I do not have the useful this module & a重庆长安民生物流股份有限公司南京分公司 Chongqing Chang An livelihood of the people physical distribution limited liability company Nanjing subsidiary company & a亲爱的 再见了 我想你 Dear goodbye I have thought you & amachine gewindebohrer 机器螺纹轻拍 & a输入 Input & a因为有人把它当场垃圾场,乱丢吃剩的食物 Because of some people its tipping site, randomly loses on the scene food which eats remains & aMickey: You look a little pale. Are you OK? Nancy: To speak out, I feel terrible. Mickey : 您看苍白的一点。 您是否是好的? 南希: 要毫无保留地说出,我感到可怕。 & a建于公元1045年至1050年 Constructed in from 1045 to 1050 & aSigned By 签字 & alongtemps 很长时间 & aASTM A519 GR.4140 ASTM A519 GR.4140 & aCreo_Elements_Pro_5.0_M070_Win64 Creo_Elements_Pro_5.0_M070_Win64 & a烟台沿海水域 Yantai coast waters & aPublicKeyToken=692fbea' or one of its dependencies. 它的附庸PublicKeyToken=692fbea或之一。 & a原来、在我心里没人能代替你 Original, nobody can replace you in my heart & a我认为山姆听了一定会很生气。 I thought the sam listened certainly to be able to be angry very much. & a我外出时有我的电话吗? I egress when has my telephone? & a作用坡顶面力 Affects the top of slope surface strength & a《红酋长的赎金》的作者是亨利。这本书主要写的是我和朋友比尔因为缺钱绑架了一个孩子。我们把孩子带到一个山洞里,哪知道小孩子非常喜欢这个山洞,还经常捉弄比尔。最后我们实在受不了这个孩子,就把他放掉了,然后我们逃走了。 "Red Chief's Ransom money" the author is Henry.This book mainly writes is I and friend Bill because was short of money has kidnapped a child.Did we the child innertube to a cave in, which know the child likes this cave extremely, but also makes fun of frequently Bill.Finally we really cannot bear th && “When I was seven, my...”习题详情
180位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.0%
When I was seven, my parents gave me a doll, a doll’s house and a book. The Arabian Nights, came wrapped in red paper. I was just ready to read when my mother walked into my room.“Isn’t your doll just beautiful?” my mother asked. I looked at the doll, with fair hair in a pink dress----I’ll have to call her “she” because I never gave her a name. I folded my lips and raised my eyebrows, not really knowing how to let my mother down easily.“This doll is different.” My mother explained, trying to talk me into playing with it.Thinking the doll needed love, I hugged her tightly for a long time. Useless, I said to myself. Finally, I decided to play with the doll’s house. But since rearranging the tiny furniture seemed to be the only active possible, I lost interest. I caught sight again of the third of my gifts The Arabian Nights, and I began to read it. From that moment, the book was my constant companion.Every day I climbed our garden tree, nestled among its branches, I read the stories in The Arabian Nights to my heart’s content. My mother became concerned as she noticed I wasn’t playing with either the doll or the little house. She insisted that I take the doll up the tree with me.Trying to read on a branch 15 feet off the ground while holding on to the silly doll was not easy. After nearly falling off twice, I tied one end of a long vine around the doll’s neck and the opposite one around the branch, letting the doll hang in mid air while I read. I always looked out for my mother, though. I sensed that my playing with the doll was of great importance to her. So every time I heard her coming, I lifted the doll up and hugged her. The smile in my mother’s eyes told me my plan worked.The inevitable(不可避免的) happened one afternoon. Totally absorbed in the reading, I didn’t hear my mother calling me. When I looked down, I saw my mother staring at the hanging doll. Fearing the worst of scolding, I climbed down in a flash, reaching the ground just as my mother was untying the doll. To my surprise, she didn’t scold. She kept on staring at the doll.The next day, my father came home early and suggested he and I play with the doll’s house. Soon I was bored, but my father seemed to be having so much fun, I didn’t have the heart to tell him. Quietly I slipped out, picking up my book on my way to the yard. So absorbed was he in arranging and rearranging the tiny furniture that he didn’t notice my quick exit.Almost 20 years passed before I found out why the hanging-doll incident had been so significant for my parents. By then I was a parent myself. After recalling the incident, my mother said all those years she had been afraid whether I would turn out to be a most loving and understanding mother to my son.My mother often thanks God aloud for making me a good parent, pointing out that with education I might have been a rich dentist instead of a poor poet. I look back on that same childhood incident, recalling my third gift, the book in red-paper, and I take advantage of the experiences that have made me who and what I am. Sometimes I pause to wonder at life’s wonderful ironies (讽刺).【小题1】Why didn’t the author give the doll a name?A.Because the gift was given by her parents.B.Because the girl didn’t care much for the doll.C.Because her parents would give the doll a name.D.Because the doll had little in common with her.【小题2】The author’s account of a childhood incident shows that, as a young girl, she viewed her parents as people who&&&&.A.hoped to shape their children’s futureB.were unconcerned about their behaviorC.ruined their children’s dreams completelyD.might withdraw their love at any moment【小题3】 What can we infer from the last paragraph?A.The mother is now satisfied with her daughter’s career.B.The daughter now regrets what she did when she was a girl.C.The mother thinks the daughter’s achievements are unsatisfactory.D.The daughter wishes that she had been allowed more freedom as a child.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省无锡市洛社高级中学等三校高三12月联考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“When I was seven, my parents gave me a doll, a doll’s house and a book. The Arabian Nights, came wrapped ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文介绍作者七岁的时候收到父母的3件礼物,而作者只对《一千年一夜》这本书感兴趣。父母希望作者能够通过礼物能够塑造作者的未来。【小题1】B细节理解题。根据文章第三段But since rearranging the tiny furniture seemed to be the only active possible, I lost interest.以及后面作者多次提及她对玩具娃娃并不感兴趣。故B正确。【小题2】A大意推测题。根据文章倒数两节可知她父母希望通过礼物来塑造她的未来。故A正确。【小题3】C大意推测题。根据文章最后一段作者母亲的话My mother often thanks God aloud for making me a good parent, pointing out that with education I might have been a rich dentist instead of a poor poet.可知作者母亲对作者的成就并不满意。故C正确。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When I was seven, my parents gave me a doll, a doll’s house and a book. The Arabian Nights, came wra...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“When I was seven, my...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“When I was seven, my parents gave me a doll, a doll’s house and a book. The Arabian Nights, came wrapped in red paper. I was just ready to read when my mother walked into my room.“Isn’t your doll just beautiful?” my mother asked. I looked at the doll, with fair hair in a pink dress----I’ll have to call her “she” because I never gave her a name. I folded my lips and raised my eyebrows, not really knowing how to let my mother down easily.“This doll is different.” My mother explained, trying to talk me into playing with it.Thinking the doll needed love, I hugged her tightly for a long time. Useless, I said to myself. Finally, I decided to play with the doll’s house. But since rearranging the tiny furniture seemed to be the only active possible, I lost interest. I caught sight again of the third of my gifts The Arabian Nights, and I began to read it. From that moment, the book was my constant companion.Every day I climbed our garden tree, nestled among its branches, I read the stories in The Arabian Nights to my heart’s content. My mother became concerned as she noticed I wasn’t playing with either the doll or the little house. She insisted that I take the doll up the tree with me.Trying to read on a branch 15 feet off the ground while holding on to the silly doll was not easy. After nearly falling off twice, I tied one end of a long vine around the doll’s neck and the opposite one around the branch, letting the doll hang in mid air while I read. I always looked out for my mother, though. I sensed that my playing with the doll was of great importance to her. So every time I heard her coming, I lifted the doll up and hugged her. The smile in my mother’s eyes told me my plan worked.The inevitable(不可避免的) happened one afternoon. Totally absorbed in the reading, I didn’t hear my mother calling me. When I looked down, I saw my mother staring at the hanging doll. Fearing the worst of scolding, I climbed down in a flash, reaching the ground just as my mother was untying the doll. To my surprise, she didn’t scold. She kept on staring at the doll.The next day, my father came home early and suggested he and I play with the doll’s house. Soon I was bored, but my father seemed to be having so much fun, I didn’t have the heart to tell him. Quietly I slipped out, picking up my book on my way to the yard. So absorbed was he in arranging and rearranging the tiny furniture that he didn’t notice my quick exit.Almost 20 years passed before I found out why the hanging-doll incident had been so significant for my parents. By then I was a parent myself. After recalling the incident, my mother said all those years she had been afraid whether I would turn out to be a most loving and understanding mother to my son.My mother often thanks God aloud for making me a good parent, pointing out that with education I might have been a rich dentist instead of a poor poet. I look back on that same childhood incident, recalling my third gift, the book in red-paper, and I take advantage of the experiences that have made me who and what I am. Sometimes I pause to wonder at life’s wonderful ironies (讽刺).【小题1】Why didn’t the author give the doll a name?A.Because the gift was given by her parents.B.Because the girl didn’t care much for the doll.C.Because her parents would give the doll a name.D.Because the doll had little in common with her.【小题2】The author’s account of a childhood incident shows that, as a young girl, she viewed her parents as people who____.A.hoped to shape their children’s futureB.were unconcerned about their behaviorC.ruined their children’s dreams completelyD.might withdraw their love at any moment【小题3】 What can we infer from the last paragraph?A.The mother is now satisfied with her daughter’s career.B.The daughter now regrets what she did when she was a girl.C.The mother thinks the daughter’s achievements are unsatisfactory.D.The daughter wishes that she had been allowed more freedom as a child.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When I was seven, my parents gave me a doll, a doll’s house and a book. The Arabian Nights, came wrapped in red paper. I was just ready to read when my mother walked into my room.“Isn’t your doll just beautiful?” my mother asked. I looked at the doll, with fair hair in a pink dress----I’ll have to call her “she” because I never gave her a name. I folded my lips and raised my eyebrows, not really knowing how to let my mother down easily.“This doll is different.” My mother explained, trying to talk me into playing with it.Thinking the doll needed love, I hugged her tightly for a long time. Useless, I said to myself. Finally, I decided to play with the doll’s house. But since rearranging the tiny furniture seemed to be the only active possible, I lost interest. I caught sight again of the third of my gifts The Arabian Nights, and I began to read it. From that moment, the book was my constant companion.Every day I climbed our garden tree, nestled among its branches, I read the stories in The Arabian Nights to my heart’s content. My mother became concerned as she noticed I wasn’t playing with either the doll or the little house. She insisted that I take the doll up the tree with me.Trying to read on a branch 15 feet off the ground while holding on to the silly doll was not easy. After nearly falling off twice, I tied one end of a long vine around the doll’s neck and the opposite one around the branch, letting the doll hang in mid air while I read. I always looked out for my mother, though. I sensed that my playing with the doll was of great importance to her. So every time I heard her coming, I lifted the doll up and hugged her. The smile in my mother’s eyes told me my plan worked.The inevitable(不可避免的) happened one afternoon. Totally absorbed in the reading, I didn’t hear my mother calling me. When I looked down, I saw my mother staring at the hanging doll. Fearing the worst of scolding, I climbed down in a flash, reaching the ground just as my mother was untying the doll. To my surprise, she didn’t scold. She kept on staring at the doll.The next day, my father came home early and suggested he and I play with the doll’s house. Soon I was bored, but my father seemed to be having so much fun, I didn’t have the heart to tell him. Quietly I slipped out, picking up my book on my way to the yard. So absorbed was he in arranging and rearranging the tiny furniture that he didn’t notice my quick exit.Almost 20 years passed before I found out why the hanging-doll incident had been so significant for my parents. By then I was a parent myself. After recalling the incident, my mother said all those years she had been afraid whether I would turn out to be a most loving and understanding mother to my son.My mother often thanks God aloud for making me a good parent, pointing out that with education I might have been a rich dentist instead of a poor poet. I look back on that same childhood incident, recalling my third gift, the book in red-paper, and I take advantage of the experiences that have made me who and what I am. Sometimes I pause to wonder at life’s wonderful ironies (讽刺).【小题1】Why didn’t the author give the doll a name?A.Because the gift was given by her parents.B.Because the girl didn’t care much for the doll.C.Because her parents would give the doll a name.D.Because the doll had little in common with her.【小题2】The author’s account of a childhood incident shows that, as a young girl, she viewed her parents as people who____.A.hoped to shape their children’s futureB.were unconcerned about their behaviorC.ruined their children’s dreams completelyD.might withdraw their love at any moment【小题3】 What can we infer from the last paragraph?A.The mother is now satisfied with her daughter’s career.B.The daughter now regrets what she did when she was a girl.C.The mother thinks the daughter’s achievements are unsatisfactory.D.The daughter wishes that she had been allowed more freedom as a child.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 redbook 的文章

随机推荐