很害羞,是天生害羞的,我都上大学了,我也在很努力的锻炼,但是人多了我还是不行,尤其有女生了,我更是,,

英语翻译1.为了和他们相处好,我参加了他们的课外活动.2.为了我的家人,我要努力考上大学.3.为了我的妈妈能恢复健康,我们对她照顾的很好.4.他们爱上对方,天天面对面聊天.5.她很害羞,不肯加入我们当中去参加户外活动.6.请列出一张购物清单,告诉他们买什么和不买什么.
In order to get along with them,I attended their extracurricular activities.2 for my family,I'm going to pass the college entrance examination.3 for my mom,we can restore health care of her very well.4 they love each other,everyday face-to-face talk.5.She was very shy,refused to join us to take part in outdoor activities.6 please make a shopping list,tell them what to buy,and don't buy anything.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,we take part in their activities after class in order to get along with them.2,i must work hard to pass the entrance examation for my families.3,we take good care of my mother so that she ...
1. To be together with them, I participated in their extracurricular activity.2. for mine family member, I must be admitted to a university diligently.3. can recover the health for my mother...
1.为了和他们相处好,我参加了他们的课外活动.In order to get along well with them, I took part in their extracurricular activities.2.为了我的家人,我要努力考上大学.For my family, I'm going to try my best to pass the colleg...
1.In order to get on well with them,I take part in their activities.2.I'll try hard to go to university for my family.3.We take good care of my mum for her earlier recovering4.They fall...
扫描下载二维码苏安啊﹌的推荐 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
苏安啊﹌ 的推荐
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'querySharePosts', fpost:'1d0f8fe4_7cab0ea',userId:,blogListLength:28};我生害怕上台讲诈话,而且一讲点什么就害羞、胆小,但是努力的在改变自己,还是这样胆小、害羞?????_百度知道
我生害怕上台讲诈话,而且一讲点什么就害羞、胆小,但是努力的在改变自己,还是这样胆小、害羞?????
我有更好的答案
对着穿衣镜演讲…小时候语文老师教的
或者对着电视
对着电视机说什么呢?好无聊
那你心里应该要有一点无所谓的心态,或者就是坚定自己,相信自己,这样害怕会少一点吧!
我是这样想但说不出来
其实我以前也是这样的
不过,我有点无所谓吧
你现在会能说会道了吗???教教我嘛?????
放松心态,还有平时多和别人开开玩笑,你的问题应该可以解决大半哦!
你这种方法试过了吗?
是没有自信
我该怎么做呢???提点建议嘛
首先就是早盲目自信
然后努力学习提高自己的综合素质
这样才能真正自信
该怎么办呢????