英语把同学和朋友的信息填入如何在表格填入正号中

假如你是Lily.你的同班同学Lin Mei 想认识你的好朋友Jack.请根据下面表格中的信息.用英语写一封e-mail向Jack介绍Lin Mei.邮件的格式和开头已给出.70词左右.可适当发挥. Name Lin Mei Age14  Birthday June 20th  Favorite food Ice-cream&#x 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
假如你是Lily,你的同班同学Lin Mei 想认识你的好朋友Jack。请根据下面表格中的信息,用英语写一封e-mail向Jack介绍Lin Mei。邮件的格式和开头已给出,70词左右,可适当发挥。 Name
Lin Mei Age14  Birthday June 20th  Favorite food Ice-cream  Favorite color BlueFavorite sport
BasketballFavorite subjects P.E., EnglishTelephone number 265-4328  E-mail  
Dear Jack, My classmate Lin Mei wants to know you. She is 14 years old. And her birthday is June 20th. Ice--cream is her favorite food. And her favorite color is blue. She likes basketball most. Of all the subjects, she likes P. E. and English best. Her telephone number is 265-4328. Her E-mail is . I hope you can become friends with her. We can play together then. Best Wishes,Lily【解析】 试题分析:这是一篇表格作文。本文要求按照作文要求结合表格中的内容完成这篇介绍好友的文章,我们要用恰当的语言把所列举的内容准确地表达出来。写作中要包含好友林梅的年龄、生日、最喜欢的食物、颜色、运动和课程等几个方面进行陈述。根据材料内容可知本文主要是一般现在时态,人称主要是第三人称,注意并列连词的使用及主谓一致问题。写作中注意上下文的过度,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文简明、扼要地阐明了好友林梅的基本信息,并包含了文中所要求的全部信息。其中使用了一些固定句式和短语,句式运用较为灵活,没有使用一贯的同一个句型,显得句式变化多变.如Ice--cream is her favorite food.,And her favorite color is blue.,She likes basketball most. Of all the subjects, she likes P. E. and English best.学习中再注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理。考点:话题作文。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届湖北武汉武昌武珞璐中学七年级上学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---__________ are the baseballs?       -- -They’re green and white.A. WhereB. What’sC. What colorD. How 
来源:2016届湖北省丹江口市七年级上学期期末调研考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
第一节根据汉语或英文提示,结合句意在横线上写出恰当的单词。(每小题1分,计10分)1.—Can I help you?—I want a _____________ (手表). 2.Here’s a set of ______________ (钥匙). Whose are they?3._______________ (五月) is my favorite month.4.Look at the _____________ (图画) ! It’s very nice. 5.We have skirts at a good _____________(价格)6.My pen is black. What about ________________ (you)? 7.We are Chinese and we love _______________ (Chinese). 8.Today is Sonia’s _____________(nine) birthday.9.Fruit and vegetables are ______________ (health) food.10.How much are those white _______________ (short)?  
--- Are these your books?       --- No, they aren’t. They are ____________.A. hers B. herC. she’sD. Mine 
来源:2016届浙江省初一上学期12月素质测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式,每空只写一词。1.We have something fun for you this _______ (学期) .2.Kate and Ann are good friends. They go to the _______ (相同的) school. 3.For _______ (早餐) ,I eat eggs, bananas and apples.4.Tom _______ (需要)a pen, a notebook and his science book now.5.I _______ (真正地) like the wonderful basketball match! 
来源:2016届海南省三亚市七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Bill likes hamburgers, eggs and oranges for breakfast. For lunch, he eats French fries, chicken and salad. For dessert(甜点),he likes ice-cream. He doesn’t like pears or bananas for dinner. He likes tomatoes, broccoli(花椰菜) and strawberries. Sandra has French fries, eggs, apples and bananas for breakfast. She doesn’t like chicken for lunch. She eats hamburgers, salad and pears for lunch. For dinner, she has strawberries and broccoli. She likes ice-cream for dessert. Bill and Sandra are healthy because they eat lots of (很多) healthy food.1.What does Bill have for breakfast?A. French fries, chicken, apples and bananas.B. Hamburgers, tomatoes and oranges.C. Hamburger, eggs and oranges2.What does Bill like for dessert?A.Ice-cream B. Bananas C. Apples3.Bill doesn’t like ___for dinner.A.tomatoes B. pears C. strawberries4.Sandra has _____ for lunch.A. chicken and pears B. hamburgers, salad and pears C. hamburgers, bananas and pears5.What does the word “because” mean(意思是)?A. 然后 B. 所以 C. 因为 
来源:2016届海南省三亚市七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
—How are you? —__________.A. I’m 6. B.I’m a girl C.I’m fine, thanks. 
_________ for the photo of your family.A. ThankB. ThanksC. Thanks youD. Thank your 
来源:2016届浙江省七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
A little boy wrote____ "U" and___ "n" on the wall.A. an B. a C. an D. a 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据下面表格中的信息写一篇英语短文,介绍你的朋友Mark的家庭Name:MarkGrandparents:Jack,LindaParents:Eric,GraceUncle:TonyAunt:MarySisiter:GinaCousins:Tim,Jenny
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Mark is my best friend,I very like you,Jack and Linda are his grandparents,they are cencorned about him.Eric and Grace are his parents,his uncle is Tony,he is very insterested man.Mary is Mark'aunt.and Mark have a sister ,she is Gina,his cousins are Tim and Jenny.They both are friendfully.
有没有什么特定的句子来套信息?
强调句型、宾语从句什么的?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 和同学交换女朋友经历 的文章

随机推荐