my parents and i have disapperr at home. 改为同义句子

英语初一改句子题1.I have to stay at home and look after my yonger sister___________________________________________2.Pass me some salt.___________________________________________3.Send a letter to my penfriend._________________________________百度作业帮
英语初一改句子题1.I have to stay at home and look after my yonger sister___________________________________________2.Pass me some salt.___________________________________________3.Send a letter to my penfriend.___________________________________________4.These books belong to me.___________________________________________5.Trees are the biggest and oldest living things on Earth.___________________________________________6.The paper in you notebook all come from trees.___________________________________________7.They are in great danger.___________________________________________1.Lily often put presents in Lucy's bag and Lucy often put presents in Lily's bag.(改为同义句)Lily and Lucy often put presents in ____ _____ bags.2.The lost boy was found at last.(改为同义句)The lost boy was found ______ ______ ________.3.Thanks to Mrs.Beaty,I've learned a lot about America.(改为同义句)____ _____ _____ of Mrs.Beaty,I've learned a lot about America.4.Do you want to shop on Sundays?(改为同义句)Do you want to ____ _____ _____ on Sundays?5.Don't worry,the doctor is coming very soon.(改为同义句)Don't worry,the doctor is coming ____ ____ ____.6.My parents sent me a dictionary as my birthday present.(改为同义句)My parents sent ____ ____ ____ as my birthday present.7.The boy is too young to dress himself.(改为同义句)The boy is ____ young ____ he can't dress himself.8.You must finish your homework as soon as possible.(改为同义句)You must finish your homework as soon as ____ _____.1.She is very interested in collecting coins_________________________________2.The trees are in great danger._________________________________3.This box is as big as that one._________________________________4.Why not go there for a holiday?_________________________________5.He is famous for his cartoon characters._________________________________
『大屁股』佻
1.I have to stay at home and look after my yonger sisterI have to stay at home to look after my younger sister2.Pass me some salt.fetch some salt to me3.Send a letter to my penfriend.write to my pen friend4.These books belong to me.these books are mine5.Trees are the biggest and oldest living things on Earth.the biggest and oldest living things on Earth are trees6.The paper in you notebook all come from trees.the paper in your notebook are all made from trees.7.They are in great danger.it is dangerous for them1.Lily often put presents in Lucy's bag and Lucy often put presents in Lily's bag.(改为同义句)Lily and Lucy often put presents in ___each other's_ _____ bags.2.The lost boy was found at last.(改为同义句)The lost boy was found ___in the end___ ______ ________.3.Thanks to Mrs.Beaty,I've learned a lot about America.(改为同义句)___it is because_ _____ _____ of Mrs.Beaty,I've learned a lot about America.4.Do you want to shop on Sundays?(改为同义句)Do you want to ____ go __to shop___ _____ on Sundays?5.Don't worry,the doctor is coming very soon.(改为同义句)Don't worry,the doctor is coming __in a minute__ ____ ____.6.My parents sent me a dictionary as my birthday present.(改为同义句)My parents sent ___me a dictionary_ ____ ____ as my birthday present.7.The boy is too young to dress himself.(改为同义句)The boy is __so__ young __that__ he can't dress himself.8.You must finish your homework as soon as possible.(改为同义句)You must finish your homework as soon as __you can__ _____.1.She is very interested in collecting coins___she feels interested to collect coins______________________2.The trees are in great danger.____the trees are endangered_____________________________3.This box is as big as that one.____both this and that box are big_____________________________4.Why not go there for a holiday?_______what about going there for a holiday___________________5.He is famous for his cartoon characters.__________he is known for his cartoon characters_______________________
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1. because of 2. fit in 3. keep healthy 4. proud 5. experience
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
根据汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意通顺。【小题1】I need some________(志愿者) to clean up the park.【小题2】The Great Britain______( 由……组成 ) of four parts: England, Scotland, Wales and North Ireland.【小题3】Henry, don't shout so n_____(吵闹地)in public.【小题4】You won't pass the driving test u &&&&&&&&&&you practise more.【小题5】—The twins can speak excellent Chinese.Who taught them?—Nobody. They learned it by &&&&&&&(自己).
来源:2012届安徽省芜湖市毕业学业中考模拟三英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意通顺。【小题1】When you cross the road, you must pay attention to your s_____(安全).【小题2】There’s no d&&&&&&that computers are widely used by workers.【小题3】Going to Australia for further education for two month is a very e________(高兴的) and exciting experience for me.【小题4】A car e______ will be held in April in Shanghai. You can see many different kinds of cars.【小题5】No matter where the pop star goes, the fans will f______ him.
来源:2012届安徽省芜湖市初三毕业学业中考模拟四英语试卷(带解析)
根据汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意通顺。【小题1】I need some________(志愿者) to clean up the park.【小题2】The Great Britain______( 由……组成 ) of four parts: England, Scotland, Wales and North Ireland.【小题3】Henry, don’t shout so n_____(吵闹地)in public.【小题4】You won’t pass the driving test u &&&&&&&&&&you practise more.【小题5】—The twins can speak excellent Chinese.Who taught them?—Nobody. They learned it by &&&&&&&(自己).
来源:学年安徽省安庆市九年级毕业班21校正月联考英语试卷(解析版)
根据汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意通顺。
1.If you work hard, you will s&&&&&&&
(成功) at last
2.Shanghai is a l&&&&&&
(充满活力的)city in China.
3.W &&&&&&&&(无论什么) I do, I always try to do it well.
4.Have you ever s&&&&& (航行) across the Pacific Ocean?
5.The policeman asked to see his driving l&&&&&&&
(执照)
来源:学年安徽省芜湖市初三毕业学业中考模拟四英语试卷(解析版)
1根据汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意通顺。
1.I need some________(志愿者) to clean up the park.
2.The Great Britain______( 由……组成 ) of four
parts: England, Scotland, Wales and North Ireland.
3.Henry, don't shout so n_____(吵闹地)in public.
4.You won't pass the driving test u &&&&&&&&&&you
practise more.
5.—The twins can speak excellent Chinese.Who taught them?
—Nobody. They learned it by &&&&&&&(自己).Unit 4《Wildlife protection》同步练习4(人教版必修2)
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Unit 4《Wildlife protection》同步练习4(人教版必修2)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
大部分资料来源于网络,仅供大家参考学习,版权归原作者。若有侵权,敬请留言告知,本人会及时删除侵权文档,谢谢!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
浙江省慈溪市金山中学七年级英语下学期期中测试试题 人教新目标版
下载积分:2000
内容提示:浙江省慈溪市金山中学七年级英语下学期期中测试试题 人教新目标版
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 19:25:46|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
浙江省慈溪市金山中学七年级英语下学期期中测试试题
官方公共微信把下列句子改为被动语态 I often hear Mary sing English songs at home._百度知道
把下列句子改为被动语态 I often hear Mary sing English songs at home.
把下列句子改为被动语态 I often hear Mary sing English songs at home. 2.A policeman is running after a theif
in the street.
提问者采纳
Mary is often heard sing English songs at home(by me)1.A theif is being
run after by a policeman in the street.2
提问者评价
其他类似问题
如果改成被动句,因为be runned by 就是被追赶的意思,放在最前面。难点就在于原句是一个连动句。英语叫宾语从句:1。注意after可以省略,一名警察正在追赶一个小偷,放在句首即可,直接将宾语提出来。原句是典型的主谓宾结构,宜将从句中的宾语提出来. Songs sung by Mary was often heard at home,不要将人名放在被动句的句首。大街上. A Thief is being runned by a policeman in the street。 2. 家里经常听到玛丽的歌声。一般而言,意味着要将整个宾语从句倒过来:我经常听到玛丽在家里唱歌以下供参考
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Mary is often heard to sing songs at homeA thief is being run after by a policeman in the street
Mary is ofen heard singing English sangs at home by me.
2. A theif is being run after by a policeman in the street.
被动语态的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 home同义词 的文章

随机推荐