build korea build是什么乐高项目

韩国玩具LEGO——王国系列_土豆_高清视频在线观看to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Title: LEGO(R) Worlds
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Jun, 2015
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&LEGO Worlds will be a fully open-world, creativity-driven game so we want to ensure that we provide it with the utmost care and attention as we expand on our ideas. So much of this game will be about building and sharing and by sharing our plans with the community, we hope to incorporate their feedback and build an experience together that fans of LEGO and this genre of video games can enjoy.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&The current plan for LEGO Worlds is to be in Early Access through 2015 at which point we hope to have our full list of features in place. We’ll evaluate a release candidate in early 2016, but we won’t consider the game complete and ready for release until we believe our community feels we have delivered a great game.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&We plan to add the following features through a series of regular updates:
? Preference system for tailoring World Generation
? Procedurally Generated Underground Cave Networks
? LEGO ID integration to allow for sharing and uploading of in-game builds
? Additional Biomes
? Painting Themes
? Online Multiplayer
? Pre-Generated Towns/Villages/Settlements relevant to the Biome
? Updated AI Behaviors to provide organic feeling to free-roaming creatures and characters
? Red Brick Extras
? Full liquid behaviors
? Additional Minifigure Characters and Creatures
? Additional Vehicles and Pre-Built Models
? Additional Weapons
? Cut/Copy/Paste chunks of landscape
? Underwater Gameplay (including Vehicles, Creatures and additional sea life)
? Character Customizer&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The Early Access build currently features:
? Procedurally Generated Worlds
? Terrforming and Building tools
? Discoveries and Unlocks
? Rideable Creatures and Vehicles
? Day/Night Cycle&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Yes, the game will be available at a reduced price during Early Access&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We’ll be actively monitoring the Community Hub here on STEAM and look forward to feedback and suggestions for the game. We'll also be offering people a chance to experience the Development of a LEGO title for the first time, and several members of the team will be providing some interesting dev diaries over the coming months.&
Buy LEGO(R) Worlds
Recent updates
LEGO Worlds Update 6 – Patch 3
We’ve now released the third patch for Update 6. This will include various fixes and improvements to the multiplayer code, so much so, that we’ve expanded the game sessions to allow for 4 players!
Here’s your lovely patch notes for this update:
Major Fixes
Online Multiplayer now supports 3 clients to 1 host (4-Player)
Fixed a rare crash caused by client side requesting too many chunks at once
Fixed a crash related to raise/lower tools in networked games
Fixes to prevent bad data being saved in chunk files causing graphical issues
Fix for &Change Resolution& options not working / saving correctly
Minor Fixes
Fix for player marker colours being incorrect
Improvements to camera behaviour when in vehicles
Improvements to camera collision with vehicles
NPC's should no longer attack the player when they're in menus
However, before we go any further, it is worth us noting that we are aware that when 3 or 4 players present, there are times where edits to the terrain may take a while to appear. It's something that will be solved over time, but as it'll take a while, we felt it's not worth holding back for any longer.
Onwards and upwards to Update 7! And what a doozy that will be too!
Many Thanks!
Chris
Hello Worlds explorers/discoverers/creators!
I'm Ciaran, one of the younger programmers on the LEGO Worlds team here at TT. I've been working on the game for over 18 months now on a wide variety of features, but my most significant contributions have been the terrain editing tools and extensions to the terrain generation like caves. But for the past eight months all of my efforts have been devoted to one of our biggest and most requested features: online multiplayer. Making a game run on multiple machines over a network is a monumental task, requiring us to touch almost every element of the game in order to make it synchronise correctly and efficiently, and I'd like to share with you some of the interesting challenges that have arisen.
Getting Started
Our longer-term fans may remember that we actually released LEGO titles a few years ago that were online-enabled: LEGO Indiana Jones 2 and LEGO Harry Potter allowed you to go on bricktastic adventures with a friend via the internet. So there was already a basic framework in place in our code for networking. However it hadn't been used for five years, which is a very long time in the programming world. So like an old vacant building, it needed a substantial amount of renovation to get it up and running again. Some things worked fine, others needed patching over, and some needed ripping out and replacing. My first month on this task was just spent in a loop of connecting two instances of the game, watching them crash and tracking down the cause to fix it.
Getting the old stuff up and running was only the first step. Our traditional LEGO games feature up to two players following a scripted narrative through relatively compact levels and our networking infrastructure was designed to accommodate this. In contrast, LEGO Worlds provides a wide-open, procedurally-generated and fully-customisable world to explore and create with your friends. As such, we need to write a lot of new systems to support these ambitious features.
Data and Determinism
The most important new feature is of course the terrain itself. Taking this online is inherently a very difficult technical task because of the sheer density of the data. Many players have commented on how large their save data becomes as they play. We continue to work to find new ways of compressing this data, but ultimately there's only so small a representation we can make for the countless millions of bricks each landscape contains. So when it comes to synchronising this data, we really need to do something better than just transmitting it all over the internet to every player in the game, if at all possible.
The key is our deterministic world generation. Determinism means that when two machines do the same thing, they get the same result. As you probably know, our worlds are seeded and you can generate the same world as often as you like by inputting its original seed value. Using this fact, we can have client players generate the world themselves most of the time, only requiring the host to transmit regions that have been modified. This means that no terrain data has to be sent at all as you and your friends explore dragon-guarded peaks and skeleton-infested valleys.
Interestingly, when I implemented this, I discovered that our world generation wasn't perfectly deterministic after all! I found that there were in fact tiny differences between different generations of the same world, which prevented the games from syncing up correctly. So like an obsessive LEGO builder, I had to track down every one of these little imperfections and trace them back to their root cause in the generation algorithm. But now I promise that you really are getting the same world every time, or your money back! (NOTE FROM CHRIS; Ciaran will be paying for this himself!)
Building and Terraforming
So your party of adventurers have found a suitably epic vista and you're ready to don your hardhats and get building. One of the things that's awesome about LEGO Worlds is our large-scale terraforming tools that let you add and remove thousands of bricks at a time. We wanted that power to carry over into the multiplayer, but once again we needed a strategy to tackle the large amount of data. We did initially consider transmitting the bricks in a compressed data structure, leveraging the same code that packs chunks of terrain, but we quickly dismissed this because it would be too big a bandwidth strain and too slow to be fun. Instead, I engineered a new compact representation of terrain edits. Rather than describing each of the thousand bricks you added and removed, the information exchanged between players is simply &I flattened terrain centred on this location with this radius and shape&. This description can be encoded in just a handful of bytes, and after some adaptation of the code around terrain editing, multiple machines can now apply the change in a deterministic way.
The real technical challenge comes when you introduce latency. You've undoubtably noticed that transmitting over the internet isn't instantaneous, and in multiplayer games it's normal to have several hundred ms ping - that is, hundreds of milliseconds of delay between you sending a message and receiving the reply. In terms of terraforming, this means that you could be happily modelling your landscape when a message comes through from your friend's machine saying that he added some bricks to that area in the meantime and the last dozen edits you computed were slightly wrong. Leading
To combat this problem, I've designed a system called the Change Queue. Every edit you make to the terrain goes into the queue, where it gets sequence-numbered and recorded before being performed. Each player in the game keeps their own record of the order in which they did things, as well as the order in which the host player did them. When something goes wrong, we can undo our most recent changes - using our existing undo/redo system - and perform them again in the host's order, which we define to be the correct result.
But how do we know when something goes wrong? We can't compare the whole terrain with the host player to see if we got it right, because if we knew what the host player's terrain looked like, we wouldn't have had to compute our own in the first place! Instead we use a technique called data checksumming. After an edit, we take the resulting terrain data and add and multiply it together in a specific way to give us a single number as a result, which is called the &checksum& of that area of terrain. The host can easily send us this four-byte number, and by comparing that with our own checksum, we can tell whether our terrain is in sync or not.
And So Much More
Building isn't the only fun you can have in Worlds though. There are cowboys and minotaurs, dragons and landsharks, snowmen and bathtubs, buggies, boats and helicopters, and so many more awesome dudes and doodads that all have to make their way into a multiplayer networked scenario. There were a range of other technical hurdles which we had to overcome (which may be the subject of a future dev diary!), but we have arrived and now we can’t wait to share this long-sought-after feature with you!
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
EXPLORE. DISCOVER. CREATE.
LEGO(R) Worlds is a galaxy of procedurally-generated Worlds made entirely of LEGO bricks which you can freely manipulate and dynamically populate with LEGO models. Explore each World and unlock new discoveries: from cowboys and giraffes to vampires and polar bears, to steamrollers, race cars, and colossal digging machines! Use the multi-tool to shape environments and alter any World to your liking: raise the terrain to create vast mountain ranges, or enter the Brick-by-Brick editor to build anything you can imagine. Save your creations to build with them again. LEGO Worlds enables you to populate your Worlds with many weird and wonderful characters, creatures, models, and driveable vehicles, and then play out your own unique adventures. Probably not worth upsetting the Skeletons though…
LEGO Worlds is currently in Early Access, so be sure to keep coming back for news on updates and plans for future development, as well as discussions with the people behind the scenes.
Explore and Discover the Surprises within LEGO Worlds
o Uncover hidden treasures in environments that range from the fun to the fantastical.
o Make your worlds come to life with customizable characters, both friendly and fearsome
o Race, soar, zoom, and ride on a variety of vehicles and creatures from diggers and helicopters to horses and dragons
Create and Customize your own LEGO World
o Build any world you can imagine using the brick-by-brick editor tool and prefabricated LEGO structures
o Modify terrain quickly and easily with the multi-tool.
o Customize your characters in a wide variety of outfits and options.
o Play with a select number of real-life LEGO sets, taken from the Classic and current LEGO themes!
o Export your creations and save them to use again.
Expand your LEGO World
o More content, features, and new LEGO play sets to be added in future updates.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Dual Core 2GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB GPU with Shaders 3.0
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 10 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 10 GB available space
LEGO WORLDS software (C) 2015 TT Games Ltd.
Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. (C) 2014 The LEGO group. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: (TM) & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(149 reviews)
Very Positive
(7,608 reviews)
Early Access Review
The games fun, 3 hours could fly by easily, and besides where else can you build a race track on an island in the middle of the ocean, blow everything up with a bazooka and build it again. :-)
Early Access Review
worth every cent
Early Access Review
Product received for free
I was surprised with this as a gift from a friend. Had I bought it myself, it would be well worth it. If you've ever played any Lego Game, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc, you've played this game. Instead of putting the focus on being a parody, it's going completely for exploration since there is no story and pulls it off rather well. So if you're in the mood for a game that you can get a decent amount of hours out of by messing around in a world of Legos, you'll probably like this one.Overall it is satisfying blow up or destroy every pre-made prop up you can find, vehicles of all sorts as well as skins and weapons to discover and unlock - along with everything else a Lego game should have, is here for the most part.Unfortunately that also means stuff that tends to annoy comes with it as well, but does not distract from the game too much as to ruin the experience. Rather than going over every element of the game, I'll just list what bugged me the most so others can watch out for these things should they choose to buy it.Disclaimer: I have used a controller for the hours of playtime thus far, I cannot judge the keyboard and mouse functions, though it is excellent that it switches between which one you're using at any given moment.Camera: While not awful to control in the grand scheme of things, it is the typical third person camera that basically every Lego game has with it, that I am aware of. When in cramped areas, like a cabin or cave, it does tend to misbehave often, though is still managable outdoors or on the surface.Ranged attacks: Aiming any sort of thrown weapon or using just about any ranged weapon is poor overall. It does capture how other Lego games have done it, but isn't always a good thing. The crosshair system after holding the aim button down isn't terrible, but will likely come on when you'd rather it didn't. Default aiming is done by mashing the attack button while looking at an enemy, object, or anything else you'd like to shoot at, though the game would rather you shoot that tree or bush instead of an enemy or five infront of you.No bricks to discover: Perhaps they're planning on adding something like it in the future, but currently you've a small list of Lego bricks to actually use to build with. Having only a few doors and windows, I feel like there could've been a little more variety overall. Still early access so I can't judge it too harshly for that but still a little bothersome since this is a Lego game.No &Red Brick& minigame: As far as I recall, Lego games were big on achievements but didn't call them achievements. You had these 2x2 glowing red bricks to collect, about one per level and you'd unlock something special every now and then. It rewarded really searching for them and then knowing you got something, plus you'd even find an easter egg or two on the way. Maybe it doesn't work so well because of how the game is laid out and you can't just load up a level to search it all, but would still be nice to see if they continued the tradition somehow. I realize early access titles don't incorporate achievements until later, so it could be planned. Would be interesting to see.Character customization: Through the roof, but still a little buggy if you select certain things. Like the Vampire head, it'll let you transform into a bat, yet not transform back. Had to go back into the character menu to switch. Could use some polishing overall there, but still good.No music volume slider: Sound effects have their own slider, yet music is just a toggle. Would be nice to see it also have its own slider.That's about everything that has been negative, though there is one other bug I'll While trying to open an underwater chest, I do not recieve an item because my character is then floating in the water. I thought that it might have been biomed based items at first, but it is not so.It is an excellent game for the price overall. There's a good sense of freedom, though the loading distance may bother some, didn't really bug me all that much, save for when I went too fast in a vehicle and crashed into unloaded squares. But still, if you like these types of games, you could probably get 20-30 hours out of it just by messing around, more if you really go into building.
Early Access Review
Better than something like no man's sky. Every man's pc can play this.
Early Access Review
Its like no mans skybut it has multiplayer.
Early Access Review
Building, Exploring, Fighting, Driving, Flying, on huge maps made purley of Lego. This game is amazing even has a new multiplayer feature, haven't been able to try it out (no friends that play the game) but this is the Lego game we've been waiting for, and the good news is it has so much to do in early access, you feel excited to know that there is going to be tons of new content coming out for it! You can also import custom models made from the Lego Digital Designer or download models from the lego digital designer gallery. NOTE: some models will be missing parts due to the fact not every lego brick is in the game yet.Also, the game has split screen to for those who want to play with a friend/family.Highly recommend this game.Hope it replaces minecraft.
Early Access Review
This was lego's first attempt to make a sandbox game. It wasn't bad. Its actually kinda wacky and fun! Not much else to say. I feel everyone will have a different expirience. So with that being said, I'll give it a 7/10!Final Rating: 7/10Gameplay: 7/10Story: Non-existent, but could have been.Asthetics: Looks like the kid in kindergarden who ate legos puked everywhere, and the legos formed the shape of and island. But hey, its the first lego game that actually uses all legos. 6/10.Combat: Hard to aim and such, but not horrible. 5//10Other important things?Nope. Have fun.
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Amazing game, need more characters, creatures, vehicles, and items. I found them all in a day.
Early Access Review
????ing autistic ????
Early Access Review
For $18 I got my childhood dream. A non-linear LEGO game where you can build anything you want.Do not listen to the people who claim that the game is boring and that there &Is not much to do& It's an open world LEGO game focused around exploring different biomes and building with anything you want out of LEGO......they either do not understand that concept or are just bitter people.Anyway, I'll keep it short.The graphics are great and the LEGO worlds look amazing, the climbing mechanincs are great and the animations are great as well. Having to find props, weapons etc. is fun and it allows you to explore the worlds in which you spawn into giving you somewhat of a quest to find things. The character customization seems fun and varied but I have not (as of yet) found many mini-figure parts. You can build ANYTHING you want out of LEGO's and the game gives you a lot of items that are pre-built as well. HOWEVER, the camera can be clunky and annoying, especially when building or placing props inside of a room, AND if you want a LEGO game with combat and a storyline, go elsewhere, this game is dedicated primarily to just building and exploration but there is combat in the game and I do think its quite fun to be honest.Basically, if you love LEGO buy this game. As a 20 year old male who is studying to be a surgical technician and has to be mature 24/7 it feels good to go back and be a big kid again whilst playing this game. This game was also $18 and in real life that can't even get me 4 LEGO mini-figures.P.S if you have a kid, this game would be great for both of you to play together.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I flew around the Wild West on a dragon delivering justice as a police officer with a bazooka. What more could you ask for in a game?
Was this review helpful?
12 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Delete Minecraft .Download LEGO Worlds .Play LEGO Worlds .Find your first Goat .Kill Figures with Goat .Find Dragon . Im in Love .10/10 IGN Would be IMMERSIVE as fu** again .
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game is one of the best games i've ever played! it has everything you could ask for in a lego game: free roam, free building and having a lot of vehicles, props and charecters. I REALLY recommend this game for people who like building and lego.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I like this game because, it allow's me to do anything. It''s not a survival game so, do keep that in mind. I was waiting for a game like this to come out sence the shut down of LEGO Universe. Overall I would recommend this game for people who like building.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Wait a little bit to buy this. Could be better with updates. Wouldn't recommend just yet.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
If you like sandbox games and Lego this is the game for you
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
killin' your little bro in split screen - the game
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
what the ???? did i just play i love it
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 乐高build it book 的文章

随机推荐