寄宿家庭的成员翻译将会教我们如何使用筷子的翻译

翻译 给美国寄宿家庭的一封信_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:32,977贴子:
翻译 给美国寄宿家庭的一封信收藏
不需要一字一句翻译,意思对就好,还有尽量的要礼貌。。谢谢如果觉得我写的有什么欠缺或者不适合的,可以增减。亲爱的xxx,xxx:你们好。我是你们选中的交流生,XXX。当我得知我可以在A生活10个月时,真的非常惊喜。A是世界闻名的旅游胜地,风景优美,而且那里的居民很热情,是无数人向往的度假场所。第一次走进A是以这种形式,是我从来没有想过的。非常感谢你们给了我这个机会。初次到美国,也是初次走进美国人的家庭,让我觉得有些紧张,同时也很期待很兴奋。我相信我会很快适应,并融入家庭中。明天我将去办签证。拿到签证后,就可以定下出发的时间了。一切顺利的话,我很快就会来了!谢谢你们的接待,我期待尽快见到你们!
Dear XXX, XXX: How are you ? I am your selected exchange students, XXX. When I got the news that I can be A life in 10 months, really very surprise. A is the world famous tourist resort, beautiful scenery, and the residents there was warm, countless people is to place for A vacation. First walked into this is A form, is I never think that. Thank you for this opportunity. First to the United States, is the first walked into the American family, let me feel a little nervous, but also is looking forward to excited. I believe that I will soon get used to, and into the family. Tomorrow I will go to a visa. Get a visa, can set the departure time. All going well, I will soon come! Thank you for your reception, I look forward to see you soon!!!!! 好爽啊~~~我也想去~~~~~~~~~
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: &
求翻译:他们花了很长时间,教你用勺子,用筷子吃东西是什么意思?
他们花了很长时间,教你用勺子,用筷子吃东西
问题补充:
They took a long time, teach you to use a spoon, to eat with chopsticks
They spent a very long time to teach you used when you eat with chopsticks, scoop
They have spent the very long time, teaches you to use the ladle, eats the thing with the chopsticks
It took them a long time, teach you spoon, use chopsticks to eat
They spent a long time, teach you how to use the ladle, eat with the chopsticks
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译我们从CCTV的广告中学习到我国每年约生产450双筷子,需要砍伐600万棵的大树.而一棵树的生态价值是所造筷子价值的9倍.且我们使用一次性筷子,实际上是在不知不觉中破坏森林的行为,如果森林被破坏了,植_百度作业帮
英语翻译我们从CCTV的广告中学习到我国每年约生产450双筷子,需要砍伐600万棵的大树.而一棵树的生态价值是所造筷子价值的9倍.且我们使用一次性筷子,实际上是在不知不觉中破坏森林的行为,如果森林被破坏了,植被就会受到损伤,那就会造成严重水土流失.从而破坏了我们的家园,所以我们应该抵制使用一次行筷子.让我们的家园更加美丽.
We have learned from the ads broadcast on CCTV that every year 4,500,000 pairs of chopsticks are produced in our country, because of which, 6,000,000 trees have to be cut down.
The ecological worth of a tree is nine times of that of the chopsticks which we make.
And whenever we use the throwaway chopsticks, we actually destroy the forests without any awareness.
If the forests are destroyed, the vegetation cover will be damaged or even destroyed, which will cause the soil erosion.
This will cause great damage to our homeland.
Therefore, we should say No to the throwaway chopsticks.
Only in this way can we make our country more beautiful.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:寄宿家庭妈妈是什么意思?
寄宿家庭妈妈
问题补充:
Homestay Mother
Homestay mom
Lodges family mother
Homestay MOM
Homestay MOM
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!compass寄宿家庭申请表(翻译件),家庭购房申请表,家庭购房申请表 下载,北京..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
compass寄宿家庭申请表(翻译件)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 党组成员 翻译 的文章

随机推荐