( ) It's my eightmy birthday作文 today. (

牛津英语八年级上册期中检测题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
牛津英语八年级上册期中检测题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
牛津英语八年级上册期中检测题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 八年级英语第一学期期中测试试卷
(满分100分)Ⅰ听力部分(20分)一、听力(共20小题,每小题1分)A) 听下面10段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。读一遍。(&& )1. What’s the boy’s favourite sport?&(&& )2. What did Lee probably see during his holiday?&(&& )3. What does Jack look like?&(&& )4. How did Sally go to the Palace Museum?&(&& )5. What subject is Andy good at? (&& )6. Why does the girl look tired today?&&&&&& A. Because she went to bed too late.&&&&&& B. Because she didn’t sleep last night. &&&&&& C. Because she did homework all night. (&& )7. Who went to the Temple of Heaven yesterday?&&&&&& A. Lily and Tom.&&&&&& B. Lily and her cousin.&&&&&&&& C. Tom and his cousin. (&& )8. What’s the man going to do first?&&&&&& A. Go out to dinner.&&&&& B. Write a report.&&&&&& C. Go for a trip. (&& )9. What’s the girl’s dream?&&&&&& A. To travel around the world.&&& B. To climb famous mountains.&&& C. To be a singer. (&& )10. What can we learn about Linda’s pencil box?&&&&&& A. It’s bigger than Jim’s pencil box. &&&&&& B. It’s like Jim’s pencil box.&&&&&& C. It’s smaller than Jim’s pencil box. B)听下面3段对话或独白,选出正确答案,读两遍。听第一段对话,回答第11~12小题。(&&& )11.What’s the man going to do for his holiday?A. He will be on business.& &&B. He will travel to Nanjing.& C. He will travel to Dalian.(&&& )12..How long will it take him to get there?A. Less than 2 hours.&&& &&B. Over 2 hours.&&& &&&C. 2 hours and a half.听第二段对话,回答第13~15小题。(&&& )13. What are they talking about?A.The weather of the weekend &&&B.Going swimming at the weekend&&&& C.Their plans for the weekend(&&& )14. What will the weather be like at the weekend?A. Sunny&&&&&B. Rainy&&&&&&C. Cloudy(&&& )15.What would Millie like to do?A. Go swimming&&&&B. Go shopping&&&&C. Stay at home听第三段材料回答第16-20小题(&&& )16. What will you do in the morning?&&&& A. Do some exercise&&&& B. learn Math&&&&& C. learn English(&&& )17. When will they have lunch ?&&&&& A. 11:30&&&&& B.12:30&&&&&& C.12:00(&&& )18. What can they do in the afternoon?&&&& A. They must learn English B. They take exams C. They are free to do anything(&&& )19. What can a student take to the exam?&&&& A. a computer&&&&& B. A dictionary&&&&&& C. A mobile phone(&&& )20.How long will they wait for the results of the exam?&&&&& A. 4 weeks&&& B. 3 months&&&& C. 4 monthsII笔试部分(80分)一、单项选择 (15分)(&&& )1. Lucy didn’t make mistakes in the math exam. She is _____ in my class.& A. the most careful &B. the most careless &C. more careful &D. much careful (&&& )2.He was so __& _when he heard the _______ news that he got the first prize in the contest.& & A. exciting, exciting&& B. exciting, excited& C. excited, excited&& D. excited, exciting& (&& ) 3. ---Shall we go to see a film tonight?---______. &&& A. Thank you&&&&&&&&&& B. That’s a good idea&& C. It’s very kind of you&& D. I have no time (&&& )4.He tries to do what he can _________English well.A. to study&&&& B. studies&&& C. studying&&& D. study(&&& )5.All of us want to do more work with ________ time and ________ workers.&&&&& A. fewer, less&&&&& B. less, fewer&& &&C. more, much&& & D. less, more&& (&&& )6.________ hard work it is!A. What a&& B. How a&&& C. What&&&& D. How(&&& )7.Shanghai is larger than _______ in Japan.A. any other city&&& B. the other city&&&& C. any city&&&& D. other city(&&& )8.Lucy’s sports shoes are _________ yours.&&&& A. like&&&&& B. alike&&&& C. the same&&&&& D. different (&&& ) 9.How many apples did you pick when you were on the farm?--- I picked _______ apples than any other student in my class.A. many more&&& B. more much&& C. the most&&& D. the most of all(&&& )10.I run faster than _______.A. she does&&& B. her does&& C. hers&&&& D. she is (&&& )11.When he was six, he ________speak some Japanese.A. is able to&&& B. can&&& C. could&&&& D. must(&&& )12 I don’t like the colour of this pair of shoes. Please show me ______.A. another pair&& B. another one&&& C. other pair&&& D. the other pair(&&& )13.Her mother looked _______ at that moment when she heard the good news.A. happy&&&& B. happily&& C. unhappy&&& D. sadly(& )14.Jack with his classmates _______play football if it _________tomorrow.A. are going to , doesn’t rain&&& B. is going to , isn’t; rainC. is going to, doesn’t rain&&&&& D. are going to , won’t rain(&&& )15.Nacny spent half an hour _________ the piano every day.A. to practice playing&&&&&& B. practising playing C. practising to paly&&&&&&& D. to practise to play
二、完型填空。(10分) David had a hobby. He enjoyed collecting things of old times. One day he ____1___a farmer owned a bowl with a long history. He drove to the village as soon as he came into ___2___. In the farmer’s home, he saw the bowl was on the ground and a cat was ___3__milk from it. The farmer was lying beside the bowl. David pretended(假装) he didn’t know that the bowl cost a lot, ___4___ he said to the farmer in a soft voice. “ I want the cat. Won’t you ___5___it?”The farmer opened his eyes and asked, “How much would you spend on it?” “20 dollars. Would it be ____6____?” ___7____ minutes later, the farmer agreed. After he ___8____ the farmer, he said, “ May I take the bowl ___9___ the cat can have milk?” The farmer said, “ I’m sorry I can’t give it to you. __10____ the bowl, I’ve already sold 20 cats.”(&&& ) 1. A. heard of&&&& B. heard about&&&& C. heard&&&& D. heard from(&&& ) 2. A. his home&&& B. the farmer’s home&& C. his car&& D. the farmer’s car(&&& ) 3. A. carrying&&&& B. catching&&&& C. eating&&&&& D. drinking (&&& ) 4. A. so&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&& C. though&&&&& D. until (&&& ) 5. A. give&&&&&&& B. show&&&&&& C. buy&&&&&&&& D. sell(&&& ) 6. A. full&&&&&&&& B. bad&&&&&&& C. useful&&&&&& D. enough(&&& ) 7. A. A few&&&&&& B. Much&&&&& C. Few&&&&&&&& D. A little(&&& ) 8. A. paid for&&&& B. paid&&&&&&& C. spent&&&&&& D. cost(&&& ) 9. A. so&&&&&&&& B. since&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&& D. so that (&&& ) 10. A Thanks to&& B. Thanks&&&&& C. Thankful&&& D. Thanked
三、阅读理解。(10分) APeter is eight years old, and he goes to a school near his house. He always goes there and comes home on foot. He usually gets back on time, but last Friday he came home from school late. His mother saw him and said to him, “Why are you late today, Peter?”“My teacher was angry and told me to see the headmaster after class,” Peter answered.“To see the headmaster?” his mother asked. “Why did she tell you to see him?”“Because she asked a question in class,” Peter said, “And nobody could answer it except me.”His mother became angry. “But why did your teacher tell you to see the headmaster then?” she asked.“Because her question was ‘Who put the glue(胶水) on my chair?’” Peter said.(&&& )1. How does Peter often go to school?&&&&&&&& .A. By bus&&B. On foot&&C. By car&&&D. By water(&&& )2. Why was Peter late last Friday? Because ________________.A. he had to do his homework at schoolB. his mother wasn’t at homeC. his teacher told him to see the headmasterD. his mother went to school(&&& )3. What question did his teacher ask?A. Who wanted to go home early?&&B. Who put the glue on mychair?C. Who was late this morning?&&D. Who saw my book?(&&& )4.Why was Peter’smother angry?Because she thought______& at first.A. the question had no answer&&B. the question was too hardC. the teacher did something wrong D. the headmaster shouldn’t do that(&&& )5. Peter is _________ .A. a naughty boy&&&&& B. good at EnglishC. angry&&&&&&& D. a clever boyBAlice is a young woman. She likes to exercise for her health. She walks five kilometers before breakfast every morning, and goes swimming twice a week at the swimming pool. She doesn’t smoke and never drinks wine(酒). She doesn’t eat chocolate, and she doesn’t eat sweet and fat foods. One day Alice was on her daily walk when she saw a man sitting in a chair. He looked very old and his hair was white. He looked thin and weak, and his hands were shaking(发抖), but he looked very happy. He smiled at her and said, “ Good morning! Lovely day, isn’t it?”He was very happy, and his eyes showed his happiness. But Alice saw that he had no teeth. “Good morning!” said Alice. “Yes, it’s a lovely day.” Alice thought he was old and clever. She thought he must be more than 90 years old. She wanted to ask him about the secret of a happy old age. “Excuse me. But what is your secret for being so happy at your age? I hope I can look as happy as you do when I am your age.”The man in the chair said, “My secret for happiness? I smoke every day, and drink three bottles of wine every day. I eat hamburgers, I eat chocolate and I never eat vegetables. I never walk anywhere and I never play sports. I sit and watch TV all day.” Alice couldn’t understand. She wanted to know how the man got to be so old when he did everything wrong. She thought he should be sick and unhappy. Perhaps she was wrong. Maybe, she thought, people could live a long happy life without eating well and doing lots of sports.& “How old are you?’ she asked. “It’s my birthday today.” Said the man, “I am forty-seven.” (&&& )6. What does Alice like? A. Smoking.&& B. Drinking wines.&&&&&& C. Eating unhealthy food.&&&& D. Doing sports. (&&& )7. Which is WRONG about the old man? A. He didn’t have any teeth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He was more than 90 years old. C. He looked happy although he looked thin and weak.&&&& D. He looked very old. (&&& )8. How often did the old man do sports? A. Never.&&& B. Often.&&& C. Sometimes.&&&&& D. Every day. (&&& )9. How did Alice feel when he heard the old man’s secret for happiness? A. Happy.&& B. Interested.&&&& C. Excited.&&&& D. Surprised. (& )10. After the old man told Alice about his age, Alice knew&&&&&&&& .A. the man was in good health for his age&&&&&&&& B. the man had a healthier lifestyle than her C. a good lifestyle was important for one’s health&&& D. people could live a long life without a good lifestyle
四、单词拼写(10分) 1.Sandy’s drawing is the best in the drawing ________(竞赛)。2.________(地理) is my favourite subject.3.The beef ________(尝起来) delicious. Would you like some?4.The knife is made of ________(金属)。5.There are some differences between American English and ________(英国的) English.6. I love basketball very much,Michael Jordan and Yao Ming are my h______.7.We are now in the West Lake in Hangzhou and really feel the b________of it.8. If you want to come, please let us know as soon as p_______9.There was a lot of t____ on the city roads. Please be careful when you cross the road10.I a________ the popular singers very much when I was a child.
五、根据句意,用所给词的适当形式填空。(10分)&1.All of us hope you _________(try) your best to learn English well this term.2.Would you please _________(not make) so much noise?3.It ________(rain) hard when I got home. 4.My dream is ________(travel) around the world.5.My teacher invited me ________(join) the school trip.6. They had a good time ________(play) football on the playground yesterday.7.If you take more exercise, you will feel much _________(health).8.Whose shoes are these? They are the ________(run).9.WeiHua is ________(tall) of the two girls.10.What’s the ________(long) of your desk? It’s about one meter.
六、 句子翻译& (5分)1.上海是世界上最美丽的城市之一。Shanghai is ___________________________________________.2.我想自学如何制作主页。I want ________________________________________________3. 迈克有很好的幽默感,他常让我们大笑。Mike _____________________ and& often __________________.4.我想知道Simon 现在正躲在哪儿。I _______________________________________.5. 这支钢笔和我的一样。This pen _________________________________.
七、短文首字母填空(10分)If you go to Egypt, you will see the f____1______ pyramids. The b____2_____ of all is the Great Pyramid. It is about 137 m______3____ high and made of over two million big stones. E____4______ stone is about 2.5 tons. It t____5____ more than 100,000 men twenty years to build. Nobody can tell how the men built it w____6____ our modern machines.The Egyptian kings had the pyramids built for t_____7_____. They thought they had tombs(坟墓) strong enough to k_____8_____ their bodies well u___9____ they could come back to life.But they had never thought that about 5,000 years later their bodies would be o_____10____ show in the museum.1.&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&& 5.&&&&&&&& 6.&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.&&&&&&&&& 8&&&&&&&&&& 9.&&&&&&&& 10.&&&&&&&
八、书面表达:(10分)根据中文提示,写一篇英语短文介绍一下你的英语老师Lucy。要求:语言流畅,条理清晰,词数不少于70词。要点包括如下:1.我学校生活丰富多彩,每天只有半小时的作业,有许多课外活动。2.我们有大约180个老师,Lucy是我最喜欢的老师之一。3.她比我妈妈瘦一点,脸上总是挂着微笑。4.她能令每堂课都很有趣,并经常在课后帮我们辅导作业和解决英语问题。5.自由评价学校、老师。(1-2句)________________________________________________________________ &文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
一线教师,专心于教育教学研究。发表论文多篇。辅导学生发表作品多篇。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
译林版小学英语五年级下册期末考试试卷(精品)
下载积分:300
内容提示:译林版小学英语五年级下册期末考试试卷(精品)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:147|
上传日期: 15:25:19|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
译林版小学英语五年级下册期末考试试卷(精品)
官方公共微信知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“It’s Sunday evening. I’m atbir...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。I'm at Billy's birthday party. There are a lot of friends in his house. Some stand beside the table and enjoythe snacks and drinks. There is some food on the table. I like the chocolate and the fruit very much. Billy sitsin the sofa and chats with some friends there. He wears a red T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He looks so cooltoday. Wow! The cake is really big. There are some candles on it. Billy's friends begin to sing "Happy Birthday"to Billy. Billy is very excited. Heblows out the candles(吹蜡烛) and cuts the cake. Everyone has fun at theparty.1. There are a lot of friends at ______ birthday party.[&&&& ]A. Millie'sB. Billy'sC. myD. Jim's2. Billy wears ______.[&&&& ]A. a blue T-shirtB. a red shirt and a pair of blue jeansC. a red T-shirt and a pair of blue jeansD. a yellow shirt3. Billy looks ______ today.[&&&& ]A. coolB. sadC. politeD. helpful
阅读理解。Hello. I'm an English girl. My name is Mary. Today is Sunday, August l0th. It's my birthday.&&I'mthirteen years old. My good friends, Alice and Linda are in my home. My parents buy me a big birthdaycake. It's on the table. You can see some birthday candles on the cake. My cousins bring me some fruitand school things as their presents. They sing the "Happy birthday" song to me.&&We are very happy today.1. What day is it today?&&& _&&&___2. When is Mary's birthday?&&& &_&&&___3. How old is Mary?&&& &_&&&___4. Who buys a big birthday cake?&&& &_&&&___5. Are they very happy today?&&& _&&&___
Bill is ten years old. One day his friend Tom says to
him, “I am going to have a birthday party on Sunday evening. Bill, can you come
to my party?” “I’ll be glad to,” answers Bill.Before Bill goes to the party on Sunday afternoon, his
mother says to him, “Now, Bill, don’t forget(忘记) to
be polite(礼貌). Don’t ask for food until(直到) someone gives it to you.”“All right, Mum.” Bill
answers, and he goes to Tom’s house on his new bike.There are a lot of children at the party. They play
for an hour. Then Tom’s mother gives them some food. But she forgets to give
Bill any. He waits politely for ten minutes and then holds his plate up(举起他的盘子) in the air and says loudly(高声地), “Does anyone want a nice and clean plate?”1.How old is Bill?A.Eight.
C.Twenty.
D.Eleven.2.Tom is going to _______ on Sunday evening.A.have a
B.have a talkC.have a
football match
birthday party3.Bill goes to Tom’s house _______.A.by bus
B.on foot
C.by bike
D.in a taxi4.Which of the following is right?A.There are few
children at the party.B.Bill throws(扔) his plate out of the window.C.Tom’s mother forgets to give Bill any food.D.Bill isn’t angry(生气) at all,
because(因为) he doesn’t want
any food.5.We can see that Bill is _______.A. clever(聪明的)

我要回帖

更多关于 on my birthday 的文章

随机推荐