i love my love with the life.happyjill valentinee's d

1-5 BADCB&& 6-10&ACDBC
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
完形填空。A man was walking along the street when he saw a woman struggle(奋力)with a large box. It was half in and half 1______ of her car. He was a helpful kind of man, so he went up to the woman and said, “Let me give you a hand with that box. It looks very 2______.”“That’s very kind of you,” the woman said. “I’m having a lot of 3______ with it. I think it’s struck(卡住).”“Together we’ll soon move it,” the man said. He 4______ into the back seat of the car and took hold of the other end of the box. He said, “I’m ready.” And he began to 5______ hard.For several minutes the man and the woman struggled with the box. Soon they were 6______ in the fact. “Let’s rest for a minute,” the man said. “I’m sorry, but it 7______ stuck.” A few minutes later, the man said, “Let’s try again. Are you ready?” 8______ of them took hold of the box again. “One, two, three!” the man said, and they went on with their struggle.At last, when they were very tired, the man said, “You are 9______. It really is stuck. I don’t think there’s 10______ we can get it out of the car.”“Get it out of the car!” The woman cried. “I’m trying to get it in!”1. A. in&&&&&&& B. out&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&& D. off2. A. heavy&&&& B. strong&&&&& C. dear&&&&&&& D. new3. A. trouble&&& B. questions&&& C. matter&&&&& D. accidents4. A. got&&&&&& B. stepped&&&& C. came&&&&&& D. walked5. A. pull&&&&&& B. carry&&&&&& C. push&&&&&& D. lift6. A. white&&&& B. tired&&&&&&& C. red&&&&&&& D. hurt7. A.goes&&&&& B. falls&&&&&&&& C. grows&&&& D. seems8. A. Every&&&& B. All&&&&&&&& C. Either&&&&& D. Both9. A. ready&&&& B. right&&&&&&& C. clever&&&&& D. sure10. A. anything& B. anywhere&& C. any one&&&& D. any way
来源:学年度山东省泰安市九年级第一学期期中测试英语卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空。A man was walking along the street when he saw a woman struggle(奋力)with a large box. It was half in and half 1______ of her car. He was a helpful kind of man, so he went up to the woman and said, “Let me give you a hand with that box. It looks very 2______.”“That’s very kind of you,” the woman said. “I’m having a lot of 3______ with it. I think it’s struck(卡住).”“Together we’ll soon move it,” the man said. He 4______ into the back seat of the car and took hold of the other end of the box. He said, “I’m ready.” And he began to 5______ hard.For several minutes the man and the woman struggled with the box. Soon they were 6______ in the fact. “Let’s rest for a minute,” the man said. “I’m sorry, but it 7______ stuck.” A few minutes later, the man said, “Let’s try again. Are you ready?” 8______ of them took hold of the box again. “One, two, three!” the man said, and they went on with their struggle.At last, when they were very tired, the man said, “You are 9______. It really is stuck. I don’t think there’s 10______ we can get it out of the car.”“Get it out of the car!” The woman cried. “I’m trying to get it in!”1. A. in&&&&&&& B. out&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&& D. off2. A. heavy&&&& B. strong&&&&& C. dear&&&&&&& D. new3. A. trouble&&& B. questions&&& C. matter&&&&&D. accidents4. A. got&&&&&& B. stepped&&&& C. came&&&&&& D. walked5. A. pull&&&&&& B. carry&&&&&& C. push&&&&&& D. lift6. A. white&&&& B. tired&&&&&&& C. red&&&&&&& D. hurt7. A.goes&&&&& B. falls&&&&&&&& C. grows&&&& D. seems8. A. Every&&&& B. All&&&&&&&&C. Either&&&&& D. Both9. A. ready&&&& B. right&&&&&&& C. clever&&&&& D. sure10. A. anything& B. anywhere&& C. any one&&&& D. any way
来源:2014届浙江绍兴杨汛桥镇中学初二12月反馈检测练习英语试卷(解析版)
I have a nice family. Only &26 &people
are in it. They’re my &27 &&, my mother and me. Here is a
&28&&&of my family. This is my father. He likes dogs
(狗) and he has a white 29 &. The name of it
is Tony. Look! Tony is next to (挨着) my father&
30&&the photo. Look at my mother. She&31 &to
cook (烹调). She cooks&32&&food
for us every day. This is me. I’m 11. I’m in a good&33&&&.
I like English and our English classes are 34 &. I like playing
sports and I like&35&&sports games on TV.
My family is nice and I like it.
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.two&&&&&&&&&&& B.three &&&&&&&&& C.four
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.aunt &&&&&&&&& B.brother&&&&&&&& C.sister &&& D.father
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.map &&&&&&&&& B.book &&&&&&&&& C.name && D.photo
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.it &&&&&&&&&&&& B.one &&&&&&&&&& C.this
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.on&&&&&&&&&&& B.of &&&&&&&&&&& C.in & D.at
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.calls &&&&&&&&& B.thanks &&&&&&&& C.likes
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.first &&&&&&&&&& B.healthy &&&&&&& C.last& D.boring
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.club &&&&&&&&& B.family &&&&&&&& C.picture&& D.school
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.boring &&&&&&&& B.dear &&&&&&&&& C.interesting D.difficult
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.playing&&&&&&&& B.having &&&&&&&& C.meeting&& D.watching
来源:学年浙江省宁波市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
I have had thousands of classes since I started school
nine years ago. But only one ___1__ was the most important.&& It
happened last term just after I had got a __2__ result in an exam. I was sad
and had lost my confidence. I decided to go to a class which can tell me how to
be __3___.&& The speaker walked into the room. But he did not start
talking __4_ a teacher. Instead, he held up a twenty yuan note(钞票)!
“Who wants this?” he asked. Unsurprisingly, __5__ of
us in the class held up our hands.&& The speaker smiled. Then he put
up the note on the blackboard and asked the same question. Again, we all put up
our hands. The speaker smiled again, but __6_ nothing. Suddenly, he threw the
note onto the floor! Then he asked the same __7_ a third time.&& I
didn’t __8__ what the speaker was doing. Why was he asking the same question
again and again? I didn’t know what to do. I wanted the note, __9_ I put my
hand up again. After a while, he __10__ the note and started to laugh. “you
have all just told me how to become successful,” __11_ said to us with the note
in his hand.&& “The note is worth twenty yuan. It is __12__ worth
twenty yuan, even though I throw it on the floor. You are like the note. No
matter __13__ happens to you, you still have your worth.”&& When I
heard those words, I was deeply moved. Suddenly, I _14_ I was worth a lot. I
may have done badly in an exam, but it doesn’t __15__ I can’t do well in the
future. If I believe in myself, I will be successful!
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.classroom&&&&&& B.subject&&&&&&&& C.class D.school
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.same&&&&&&&&& B.good&&&&&&&&&& C.lucky D.bad
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.comfortable&&&& B.successful&&&&&& C.famous&& D.rich
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.like&&&&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&&&& C.about&&& D.by
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.both&&&&&&&&&& B.neither&&&&&&&& C.all&& D.none
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.said&&&&&&&&&& B.bought&&&&&&&& C.saw& D.wanted
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.student&&&&&&&& B.teacher&&&&&&&& C.question& D.way
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.remember&&&&& B.understand&&&&& C.notice&&& D.find
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.so&&&&&&&&&&&& B.though&&&&&&&& C.if&&& D.or
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.took out&&&&&&& B.threw away&&&&& C.picked up& D.put down
11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.you&&&&&&&&&& B.he&&&&&&&&&&& C.she&& D.they
12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.never&&&&&&&&& B.sometimes&&&&& C.hardly D.always
13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.when&&&&&&&&& B.who&&&&&&&&&& C.what& D.how
14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.realized&&&&&&& B.forgot&&&&&&&&& C.dreamed& D.decided
15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.know&&&&&&&&& B.mean&&&&&&&&& C.think D.complain
来源:2012届度山东省泰安市九年级第一学期期中测试英语卷
完形填空。
A man was walking along the
street when he saw a woman struggle(奋力)with a large box. It was half in and half
1______ of her car. He was a helpful kind of man, so he went up to the woman
and said, “Let me give you a hand with that
box. It looks very 2______.”
“That’s very kind of you,” the woman said. “I’m
having a lot of 3______ with it. I think it’s
struck(卡住).” “Together we’ll soon move it,” the man said. He 4______ into
the back seat of the car and took hold of the other end of the box. He said, “I’m ready.”
And he began to 5______ hard.
For several minutes the man and
the woman struggled with the box. Soon they were 6______ in the fact. “Let’s rest for a minute,” the man said. “I’m
sorry, but it 7______ stuck.” A few minutes later, the man
said, “Let’s try again.
Are you ready?” 8______ of them took hold of the
box again. “One, two, three!” the man said, and they went on with their struggle.
At last, when they were very
tired, the man said, “You are 9______. It really is
stuck. I don’t think there’s 10______ we can get it out of the car.” “Get it out of the car!” The woman cried. “I’m
trying to get it in!”
1. A.
in&&&&&&& B.
out&&&&&&&& C.
on&&&&&&&& D. off
2. A.
heavy&&&& B. strong&&&&& C.
dear&&&&&&& D. new
3. A. trouble&&&
B. questions&&& C. matter&&&&& D.
accidents
4. A.
got&&&&&& B. stepped&&&& C.
came&&&&&& D. walked
5. A.
pull&&&&&& B.
carry&&&&&& C.
push&&&&&& D. lift
6. A.
white&&&& B.
tired&&&&&&& C. red&&&&&&&
D. hurt
A.goes&&&&& B.
falls&&&&&&&& C.
grows&&&& D. seems
8. A.
Every&&&& B.
All&&&&&&&& C.
Either&&&&& D. Both
9. A.
ready&&&& B.
right&&&&&&& C.
clever&&&&& D. sure
A. anything& B. anywhere&& C. any one&&&& D.
any way文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015年电大英语I(2)专科期末复习考试试题及参考答案重点资料小抄的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015年电大英语I(2)专科期末复习考试试题及参考答案重点资料小抄 1电大英语 I(2)期末复习考试小抄(加黑下划线的为参考答案)第一部分交际用语1. -- When did you e to China?-- 10 years ago.A. Right B. Wrong2. -- Have you ever tried windsurfing?-- It' s very kind of you.A. Right B. Wrong3. -- What does he look like?-- He is tall and thin.A. Right B. Wrong4. -- Hello. How was your trip to Shanghai?--Yes. I went there by train.A. Right B. Wrong5. - What does your English teacher looklike?一She likes singing.A. Right B. Wrong6. - Shall we see a movie tonight?- See(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html]) you later.A. Right B. Wrong7. -Do you like your job?- I'm a nurse.A. Right B. Wrong8. 一-Can I help you?- Yes , please. I' d like to reserve a room.A. Right B. Wrong9. - Where did you go for your holiday?- Two years ago.A. Right B. Wrong10. - How often do you go swimming?- About twice a weekA. Right B. Wrong11. - What would you like to drink , madam?一 A glass of white wine, please.A. Right B. Wrong12. - Are you ready to order?- Yes. I'll(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html]) have a chicken salad please.A. Right B. Wrong13. - How can I book a cheap hotel?- If I were you , I'd phone a travel agent.A. Right B. Wrong14. - Have you seen today' s newspaper?- Yes , I am.A. Right B. Wrong15. - What's your job?一 I ' m a nurse.A. Right B. Wrong16. -- Hello. Is that Ivydale Guesthouse?-- Yes , it is. Can I help you?A. Right B. Wrong17. - - Have you had a good day?- Ye s , but I' m very tired.A. Right B. Wrong1(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html])8. 一How do you like the film?一It' s very good. I like it.A. Right B. Wrong19. - How about going swimming?- That’s a good idear.A. Right B. Wrong20. 一 You ordered some fish , di 巾't you?- No , thank you.A. Right B. Wrong第二部分词汇与结构1. The house was made ______ wood.A. in B. by C. of2. You can remember what you do if you_____.A. take a diary B. keep a diaryC. make a diary3. An application form will be sent to you_____.A. on request B. on a reques(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html])tC. in request4. The book was rather expensive, but I bought it____.A. any way B. anywayC. even though5. He failed ____ all his efforts.A. even if B. althoughC. in spite of6. They _____ leave next Friday.A. decided B. decided toC. decide7. Don’t _____ him. He is writing a letter now.A. disturb to B. disturbC. disturbing8. The boys got ______ very late this morning.They watched too much TV last night.A. in B. upC. together9. Is the supermarket ______(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html]) the right or left?A. on B. in C. at10. Mary’s father is very pleased ______ her.A. with B. at C. for11. The child ______ fluent French.A. says B. speaksC. talks12. Tom helped her mother ______ thecooking.A. for B. on C. with13. Could you tell me how to _____ myEnglish?A. alter B. improveC. change14. This idea hit me when I _____ thismorning.A. awoke up B. wokeC. woke up15. Today is too busy. Let’s discussit_______next week.A. sometimes B. some time(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html])sC. some time16. You should be more patient _____ yourchildren.A. for B. of C. with17. They named the island _______ itsdiscoverer.A. after B. in C. to18. Sally is looking for a new job. She hasbeen bored ______ her job as a secretary.A. by B. fromC. with19. I was______my_______to school when Isaw the accident.A. on, way B. in, wayC. on, time20. You won’t get better if you don’t ____smoking.A. give up B. give awayC. give out21. She ____________ jogg(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html])ing everymorning.A. goes B. doesC. plays22. -- Thank you for lending me yourdictionary.--You’re e. But could you______to metomorrow?A. give it back B. give back itC. get back23. He is a good friend of ________.A. our B. our’sC. ours24. I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift. Doyou have _____ in mind?A. special something B. special anythingC. anything special25. I don’t know _________ to explain it.A. what B. why C. how26. _________ her mother _______(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html])__ she wasat home when the thief came in.A.Neither, or B.Each, andC. Neither, nor27. He bought two books. __________ I.A. So was B. So didC. So do228. This red bicycle is ___ and that blue one is____.A. his, Tom B. his, Tom’sC. his, Toms29. Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday. I wantto buy ________for her.A. anything specialB. special somethingC. something special30. -- _______ is at the door?--It must be our new neighbour, MrsJones.A. What B. WhichC. (来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html])Who31. It’s very easy to clean up the room. ____can do it.A. Anyone B. SomeoneC. No one32. _______ of these books are yours?A. What B. Which C. How33. You’d better stop ___. We’re listening tothe news.A. to talk B. talking C.talk34. We built the house _______. Nobodyhelped us.A. ourselves B. oursC. myself35. Can Mary express __________ inChinese?A. herself B. hers C. her36. Let’s go to the Great Wall by bike,__________?A. shall we B. don’t weC. aren(来源:淘豆网[/p-7009658.html])’t we37. Have you _________ seen a tiger?A. yet B. just C. ever38. You’re driving _____________, slowdown!A. too fast B. very slowC. not fast39. Is it difficult to learn to ________ TaiChi?A. do B. play C. go40. If I don’t have to work late on Friday, Imight ________ dancing with friends.A. play B. get C. go41. -- Have you had your breakfast?--No, I haven’t had it ________.A. ever B. yetC. just42. I’ve always enjoyed ________.A. swimming B. to swimC. swim43. My aunt was angry with her family andwent away _________.A. in herself B. by herselfC. with herself44. She can hardly wait to hear the news,__________?A. can’t she B. can sheC. does she45.---Have you ever seen the film The DayAfter Tomorrow?--- ______________________.A. No, I haven’t. B. No, I don’t.C. No, I didn’t.46. The web page can be ______blue_______green.A. either, or. B. neither, orC. also, or47. Mother told Little Tom not _________ allthe money.A.to spend B. spend C. spending48. The children are enjoying ____________at the party.A. himself B. theirsC. themselves49. I don’t know where the key is, but Isuppose I ______ it at home.A. could have left B. should have leftC. must leave50. --- I haven’t eaten all day. --- You________ be very hungry.A. must B. should C.have to51. _________ is wrong with the car. It won’tstart.A. Everything B. AnythingC. Something52. After they finished _____ football, theywent for a drink in a pub.A. playing B. to playC. play53. Be careful! Don’t cut __________ with theknife.A. you B. yoursC. yourself54. You _________ wear school uniform.You can wear what you like.A. don’t have to B. mustn’tC. have to55. The man is ________. He is rude toeveryone.A. impolite B. politeC. impossible56. She to town last week.A. goes B. wentC. has gone57. The film was __________ that I fellasleep in the cinema.A. too bored B. so boredC. so boring58. Mike offered to help and so ________John.A. does B. isC. did59. Where’s ___________newspaper?A. today B. today ’sC. todays’60. I didn’t buy the book because I didn’t have_______ money on me.A. no B. any C. some61.______! That fire is dangerous.A. Tostop B. Stopping C. Stop62. Her article is ______________ in herclass.A. better B. bestC. the best63. When I saw him, I ______ him ______some money.A. ask, forB. sked, withC. asked, for64. She __________ answer my phone callyesterday.A. doesn’t B. didn’tC. wasn’t65. Table tennis is ______ popular sport inthis country.A. moreB. the mostC. the best66. Mary would like to buy the handbag,______ is very beautiful but also ratherexpensive.A. thatB. which . C. who67. My brother ______ lives in America isvisiting next week.A. which B. whoC. whom68. ---Could I see the manager now?--- I’m sorry you can’t. He has___________ to Hong Kong.A. been B. goneC. stayed69. As she ________ newspaper, Granny3_______ asleepA. was reading, fellB. read, was fallingC. read, fell70. If I ______________ you, I would buya house at the seaside.A. were B. wasC. am71. --- Where does Mark get his hair cut? ---He cuts it ______.A. alone B. himselfC. itself72. --- Would you like to go to the cinemawith me?--- I’d ___________ stay at home.A. like B. prefer C. rather73. ______ it rains tomorrow, we’ll go to thecinema.A. However B. SinceC. If74. It’s quite fine today. Would you like to_____ basketball with me?A. play B. doC. go75. Tianjin is a two-hour journey ______Beijing.A. in B. fromC. away76. John didn’t turn up ____________ themeeting finished.A. by B. inC. until77. We’re going to _____ France or Spainnext year.A. either B .neither C. both78. ______________ the rain, they went towork as usual.A. Although B. WhileC. In spite of79. I didn’t go ______ in the summer.A. somewhere B. everywhereC. anywhere80. With his help, you will have_______________ to worry about.A. nothing B. somethingC. anything第三部分阅读理解阅读理解 1:Choose the best answers第 1 篇.Dear all,This message is just to confirm the details forthe next few days. Dave’s picking up the vantomorrow and we’re loading it at his place at10.00 on Friday morning. I’ve booked us allinto The Tolly for one night. It’s a hotel nearthe university – in Welbeck Street. Steve and Iare getting the 4.30 p.m. train. We’re stoppingto check in at the hotel to pick up the keys andget changed at 6.00. We have to check out ofthe hotel by 9.00 on Saturday morningbecause they have a big ing to thehotel. So we have to get up early, I’m afraid!Dave and Paul, if you can’t get to the hotel byabout 7.00, let’s meet in the cafe at theuniversity at 7.30. We’ll set up the equipmentat 8.00 for the gig and have a rehearsal.See you all,Mary1. They’ll load the van _______.A. after Dave has picked it up B.tomorrow morningC. when es2. They’ll stay in a hotel for ______.A. two nights B. one nightC. a few hours3. Mary will get to the hotel ________.A. at 4.30 pm B. at 5 pm C. before6 pm4. They’ll stay at the hotel on ________night.A. Saturday B. Friday C. Sunday5. Dave and Paul can meet Mary at the hotel ifthey ______.A. arrive before 7.30 B. arrive before7C. get up early in the morning第 2 篇.Hi, Sharon,I’ve only got 10 days left in England. Can youbelieve I’ve already been here for a year?There’s so much to do before I leave! I reallymust buy presents for my English friends tothank them for all their help. I have to moveout of my room on Friday because Franco hasgot another tenant. At least I don’t have to findsomewhere else to live. I’m going to spend afew days with friends. He is letting the wholeflat because Mary is moving just before hermarriage. The time has gone so quickly. Icannot believe that I’ve been here for a wholeyear. And I must start packing too – I havebought a lot since I came, and I need anothersuitcase. I’ll give some things to charity shopsI think.Anyway, I’m really writing to say that I’ll beback in Shanghai on the 27 April, and it wouldbe great to see you to catch up on all our news.I’ll phone as soon as I get back.How are things with you?Love Xiaoyan1. When will Xiaoyan leave England?A. A month later. B. 10 dayslater. C. A year later.2. Where will Xiaoyan live after movingout?A. She will stay in her friends’ place.B. She will be on the plane to Shanghai.C. She will have to find a hotel to live in.3. What will happen to Franco’s flat whenXiaoyan and Mary move out?A. It will be sold at a good price.B. It will be rented to other people.C. It will be kept for Xiaoyan when es back.4. Why does Xiaoyan need another suitcase?A. She has got more things than shecame with.B. Her old suitcase is broken.C. She has to give things to charityshops.5. What would Xiaoyan most possibly dowhen she sees her friend Sharon?A. To ask Sharon to show her aroundShanghai.B. To talk about what happened tothem recently.C. To show Sharon her new clothes.第 3 篇.My grandfather was pletely differentperson before he had a stroke. He worked as achief accountant, and he worked really longhours. People used to say that he was aworkaholic. When he came home, he wasalways tired and this used to make himirritable. He didn’t use to be sociable at all. Heused to spend a lot of time alone working inthe garden. I used to be frightened of him as achild. He used to shout at us all the time. Then,suddenly he became ill, and then the doctorstold him he had to give up work. He changedalmost overnight. His attitude to lots of thingschanged. He relaxed and spent time with hisgrandchildren. When he died, I think he was areally happy, relaxed man.1. My grandfather used to __________.A. drink a lot B. work very hard C.be the manager2. He was __________ when he came home.4A. very pleasant B. excited C. easyto get angry3. When I was a child, I __________.A. liked him very much B. I hatedhim C. was afraid of him4. Doctors asked him to __________after hehad a stroke.A. stop working B. change hisattitude C. work less5. When he died, he __________.A. was feeling worried B. wasirritable C. was a happy man第 4 篇.Ivydale Guesthouse **** Bath TouristAssociation ApprovedRon and Ann e you to Ivydale, forts and traditional hospitalitymeet. Conveniently located – a short walkfrom the city centre. Well-equipped – all rooms have an ensuite bathroom, colour TV with satellitechannels, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar and phone. Excellent food – we offer full Englishand buffet breakfasts. Vegetarian foodavailable on request. Peace and quiet – Ivydale is situated inits own gardens, offering the perfectatmosphere for business travellers and tourists. Please note that we operate a strictno-smoking policy. Mini-break deals available.For reservations or a brochure, please call(051. The owner of the guesthouse is/are________.A. Ivydale B. Ron andAnn C. Bath2. The guesthouse is __________the citycenter.A. near to B. far from C.in3. Guests can __________.A. make tea in their room B. getonline with puterC. smoke in their room4. The guesthouse is ________.A. boring but quiet B. peaceful andquietC. noisy and busy5. People __________ smoke in theguesthouse.A. can B. don’t want to C.are not allowed to阅读理解 2:Right/Wrong第 1 篇Mrs Black was having a lot of trouble with herskin (皮肤),so she went to her doctor about it.He could not find anything wrong with her, sohe sent her to the hospital for tests. Thehospital, of course, sent the result of the teststo Mrs Black’s doctor, and the next morninghe telephoned her to give her a list of thethings that he thought she should not eat,because any of them might be the cause of herskin trouble.Mrs Black carefully wrote all the things downon a piece of paper, which she then left besidethe telephone while she went out to a party.When she came back home several hours later,she found her husband waiting for her. He hada basket full of packages(包)beside him, andwhen he saw her, he said, “Hello, dear. I havedone all your shopping for you.”“Done all my shopping?” she asked in surprise,“But how did you know what I want?”“Well,when I got home, I found your shopping listbeside the telephone and bought everythingyou have written down.”1. Mrs Black’s doctor didn’t know what waswrong with her skin.A. Right. B. Wrong.2. The hospital sent Mrs Black the test results.A. Right. B. Wrong.3. Mrs Black took the piece of paper with herto the party.A. Right. B. Wrong.4. Mr Black usually does the shopping for thefamily.A. Right. B. Wrong.5. Mr Black thought his wife needed thethings written on the paper.A. Right. B. Wrong.第 2 篇The day was like any other day in his life.Tom walked past the shop on the street corner.He stopped to look at the front row of shoes,and he felt happy to see that the pair of shoeshe wanted very much were still there. Lookingdown, he felt sorry for himself. He reallywanted to have them for his birthday.He sadly walked away and thought how to tellhis mother about it. He knew she would givehim anything he liked if she could. But he alsoknew very well she had little money. Hedecided not to go home at once, as he lookedworried and his mother would notice it. So hewent to the park and sat on the grass. Then hesaw a boy in a wheel chair. He noticed that theboy moved the wheel with his hands. Tomlooked at him carefully and was surprised tosee the boy had no feet. He looked at his ownfeet. “It’s much better to be without shoes thanwithout feet,” he thought. There was no reasonfor him to feel so sorry and sad. He went awayand smiled, thinking he was happier.1. Tom passed the shop by bus.A. Right. B. Wrong.2. Tom stopped in front of the shop to look atthe shoes he liked.A. Right. B. Wrong.3. The pair of shoes were too expensive forTom and his mother.A. Right. B. Wrong.4. The boy sitting in the wheel chair had nolegs.A. Right. B. Wrong.5. Tom went home to tell his mother aboutwhat had happened.A. Right. B. Wrong.第 3 篇I go to the barber(理发师)every month. Idon’t like very short hair, so my barber doesn’tcut off much. I have known him for almostfour years now, and when I go to him, wealways talk a lot. He tells me all his news, andI tell him all mine. He meets a lot ofinteresting people in his shop and he talks tomost of them, so he always has a lot of newsfor me.Every year my barber goes to France for twoweeks for his holidays, and when esback to England, he has a lot of interestingnews. While he is cutting my hair, he tells meabout beautiful old cities and quiet littlevillages, strange food and drinks and manyother things. I sit there and listen to the oldman with open ears.Although my barber is old, he always triesnew things. He never said, “I have never eatenthis food before, so I am not going to eat itnow.”1. The writer has his hair cut every month.A. Right. B.Wrong.2. They got to know each other only a fewmonths ago.A. Right. B. Wrong.3. Every year the barber goes to some cities or5villages in France.A. Right. B. Wrong.4. The barber is not very old but he has triedmany strange food and drinks.A. Right. B. Wrong. .5. The barber lived in France when he wasyoung.A. Right. B. Wrong.第 4 篇Sarah Peters was born on January 4th, 1973 inBrighton. She and her family lived in Brightonuntil she was ten. Then they moved to Oxfordand stayed there until she left school --- that’sFendale Secondary School --- at eighteen.Then she went to London Business Collegeand got a diploma (文凭) in Marketing(市场营销). After that Sarah Peters got a job with ahotel group --- the TFC Hotel Group --- inLiverpool, as a marketing assistant. Thathappened in 1992 and she left the hotel groupin October 1993. She left because she didn’tlike to stay in Liverpool. She wanted to workin London. Her life changed a lot after shewent to London. She joined a large pany and soon made a name for herself( 出名) because of her special ability andexcellent work in marketing.Sarah Peters is now married with two lovelydaughters(女儿). Besides (除了)being anexcellent marketing expert and a good mother,she is also a good writer. She has written twobooks about her marketing experiences.1. Sarah Peters received her secondaryeducation (中学教育) in Brighton.A. Right. B. Wrong.2. She studied Marketing in London BusinessCollege.A. Right. B. Wrong.3. She got her first job in 1993.A. Right. B. Wrong.4. She got on well with people working in pany in London.A. Right. B. Wrong.5. She wrote books about how to be a goodmother and a marketing expert.A. Right. B. Wrong.第四部分句型变换1.I went shopping. I needed a new pair ofshoes.( 用 because 将两句合成一句)I went shopping, because I needed a new pairof shoes.2.“Can you phone me later, Susan?” saidDavid.(用 ask, to 改写句子)David asked Susan to phone him later.3.I’m not a teacher and she isnt’ ateacher,either.(用 neither 改写句子)I’m not a teacher, neither is she.4.She forgot about the meeting yesterday. (用What 针对 the meeting 改写句子)What did she forget about yesterday?5.His neighbor heard them. They made a noise.(用动词 ing 形式改写成一句话)His neighbor heard them making a noise.6.He stole the laptop.(改为被动语态)The laptop was stolen by him.7.Tim didn’t go to work the next day. Hecleaned up the flat.(用 instead of 将两句合成一句)Tim cleaned up the flat the next day instead ofgoing to work.8.“I can’t find my notebook,” she said.(改为间接引语)She said that she couldn’t find her notebook.9.It was a place. He wanted to go there.(用where 将两句合成一句)It was a place where he wanted to go.10.Tim has lost his camera. I have lost mycamera.(用 so 将两句合成一句)Tim has lost his camera, so have I.11.I was too hot. I couldn’t open the window.(用 but 将两句连成一句)I was too hot, but I couldn’t open the window.12. Although it rained, the visit was a ess.(用 In spite of 将两句连成一句)The visit was a ess in spite of rain.13. I’m tall and thin. My mother is too.(用 so将两句连成一句)I’m tall and thin, so is my mother.14. They are going to look after the cat.(用What 针对 the cat 改写句子)What are they going to look after?15.He disturbed the burglars.(用被动语态改写句子)The burglars were disturbed by him.第五部分英译汉1. I didn’t get up until 11.30 this morning.2. Football is the most popular sport in theworld.3. I need to be at the airport by 6.00o’clock.4. I’ve never been to Greece, and I’d loveto go there.5. We’ve got enough money to hire extrastaff.参考答案:1. 我今天上午十一点半才起床。2. 足球是世界上最流行的体育运动。3. 我得在六点前到达机场。4. 我从没去过希腊,我很想去那儿。5. 我们有足够的钱额外雇用员工。2.1. They lived in a village north of London.2. I’ve played table tennis a lot, but I’venever tried tennis.3. I must have left the camera in the shop.4. Polly(波莉)is worried about her lackof experience.5. If I won the lottery, I’d buy a flat.参考答案:1. 他们住在伦敦北边的一个村子里。2. 我乒乓球打得很多,网球却从未打过。3. 我一定是将相机丢在了商店里。4. 波莉担心自己缺乏经验。5. 如果我中了彩票,我就买一套公寓。3.1. The hotel is surrounded by fields andwoods.2. The bride was dressed in a long whitedress.3. The window was smashed and the lock onthe front door is broken.4. My dad used to be a farmer and so didmy grandfather.5. It would be great to see you to catch upon all our news.参考答案:1. 饭店四周田野树林环绕。2. 新娘穿着白色的长裙。3. 窗户给砸了,前门的锁也被弄坏了。4. 我爸爸从前是农夫,我爷爷也是。5. 到时见了面咱们把这些日子发生的事好好聊一聊,会多开心啊。4.1. He came across an old violin at hisaunt’s house.2. I must get some slides made.3. I’ve got the same sense of humour asmy mum.4. While she was waiting, her phone rang.5. The new suitcase which Xiaoyan(晓燕)got yesterday is full already.参考答案:1. 他在他姑(姨)妈家偶然发现了一把旧提琴。2. 我必须(让人)做一些幻灯片。3. 我和我妈妈一样,有幽默感。4. 她正在等待的时候,电话铃响了。5. 晓燕昨天新买的箱子已经装满了。6英译汉:1. He studies in a university west of Beijing.2. He came across an old painting at hisfriend’s house.3. I had the windows cleaned yesterday.4. He used to play basketball every Sunday.5. She would buy a large house if she wonthe lottery.6. The flat was in a bit of mess.7. Both of the boys are good at singing.8. They enjoyed themselves at the party.9. She doesn’t like swimming and neitherdoes her sister.10. I’ve been learning English for threeyears.参考答案:1. 他在北京西边的一所大学学习。2. 他在他朋友家里遇到一幅老图画。3. 昨天我找人清洗了窗子。4. 他过去常在星期天打篮球。5. 她要是中了彩票,她就去买一所大别墅。6. 公寓房里有点乱。7. 两个男孩都擅长唱歌。8. 他们在晚会上玩得很尽兴。9. 她不喜欢游泳,她的姐妹也不喜欢。10. 我学英语已学了三年。7请您删除一下内容,O(∩_∩)O 谢谢!!!2015 年中央电大期末复习考试小抄大全,电大期末考试必备小抄,电大考试必过小抄 Many people havethe same mixed feelings when planning a tripduring Golden Week. With heaps of time, theseven-day Chinese 请您删除一下内容,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!!!National Day holiday could be the asion to enjoy a destination. However, it canalso be the easiest way to ruin how you feel abouta place and you may e more fatigued afterthe holiday, due to battling the large crowds.During peak season, a dream about a place canturn to nightmare withoutcareful planning, especially ifyou travel with children andolder people. As most Chinesepeople will take the holiday tovisit domestic touristdestinations, crowds and busytraffic are inevitable at mostplaces. Also to be expected areincreasing transport modation prices, withthe possibility that there will be no roomsavailable. It is mon that you' ll wait inthe line for one hour to get a ticket, and anothertwo hours at the site, to only see a tiny bit of theplace due to the crowds. Last year, 428 milliontourists traveled in China over the week-longholiday in October. Traveling during this periodis a matter that needs thorough preparation. Ifyou are short on time to plan the ing&Golden Week& it may not be a bad idea to avoidsome of the most crowded places for now.There is always a place so fascinating thateveryone yearns for. Arxan is a place like this.The beauty of Arxan is everlasting regardless ofthe changing of four seasons. Bestowed by nature,its spectacular seasonal landscape and mountainsare just beyond word. Arxan is a crucialdestination for the mended travelling route,&China Inner Mongolia Arxan — Hailar —Manzhouli&. It is also the joint of the fourprairies across the Sino-Mongolian border, wherepeople gravitate towards the exotic atmospheremixed with Chinese, Russian, and Mongoliaelements. As a historic site for the Yitian Battle,Arxan still embodies the spirit of Genghis Khan.Walking into Arxan, you will be amazed by akaleidoscope of gorgeous colors all the yearround -- the Spring azaleas blooming red in thesnow, the Summer sea wavering blue in thebreeze, the Autumn leaves painted in yellowcovering volcanic traces, and the Winter woodsshining white on the vast alpine snowscape.Hinggan League Arxan city is situated in the fareastern area of Inner Mongolia AutonomousRegion. Its full name &Haren Arxan& means &hotholy water& in the Mongolian language. Arxan isa tourism city in the northern frontier with ablend of large forest, grand prairies, vastsnowfield, heaven lake cluster, thermium, as wellas volcanic cluster. It is a rare and uniqueecotourism base filled with healthy sunshine,clean air and unspoiled green. Nestled close tothe country's largest virgin forest, and known forits spring and ecological environment, Arxan ismarveled at by many tourists as the purest landon earth. You cannot miss out the Autumn ofArxan. It is definitely the best withbrightly-colored scenery full ofemotions. Autumn in the northern part of es earlier than the South. ASeptember rain followed by the footprints ofAutumn brings more colors to the once emeraldgreen mountain and bloominggrassland. Shutterbugs flock to see forthemselves the marvel of splendid colors aroundthe mountains and waters, many of whom havetravel a long distance and even camp here only tocapture a moment of the nature wonder. Thesilver birch turns golden, while the larch is stillproudly green. You will find yourself drowned inthe intoxicating red of the wild fruits as well asthe glamour of flowers in full blown. And yourheart will be lingering on the woods as it's timefor the wild fruits to ripe. The picturesque Arxanin Autumn is indeed a fairyland only exists in adream that satisfies all your fantasies. If it rainsheavily on Saturday night, some elderly Chinesewill say it is because Zhinu, or the Weaving Maid,is crying on the day she met her husband Niulang,or the Cowherd, on the Milky Way. Most Chineseremember being told this romantic tragedy whenthey were children on Qixi, or the Seventh NightFestival, which falls on the seventh day of theseventh lunar month, which is usually in earlyAugust. This year itfalls on Saturday,August 2. FolkloreStory As the storygoes, once there wasa cowherd, Niulang,who lived with hiselder brother andsister-in-law. But shedisliked andabused him,and the boywas forced toleave homewith only anold cow pany. The cow, however, was aformer god who had violated imperialrules and was sent to earth in bovineform. One day the cow led Niulang to alake where fairies took a bath on earth. Amongthem was Zhinu, the most beautiful fairy and askilled seamstress. The two fell in love at firstsight and weresoon married.They had a sonand daughterand their happylife was held upas an examplefor hundreds ofyears in China.Yet in the eyesof the JadeEmperor, theSupreme Deityin Taoism,marriagebetween amortal andfairy wasstrictly forbidden. He ordered the heaven troopto catch Zhinu back. Niulang grew desperatewhen he discovered Zhinu had been taken backto heaven. Driven by Niulang's misery, the cowtold him to turn its hide into a pair of shoes afterit died. The magic shoes whisked Niulang, whocarried his two children in baskets strung from ashoulder pole, off on a chase after the empress.The pursuit enraged the empress, who took herhairpin and slashed it across the sky creating theMilky Way which separated husband from wife.But all was not lost as magpies, moved by theirlove and devotion, formed a bridge across theMilky Way to reunite the family. Even the JadeEmperor was touched, and allowed Niulang andZhinu to meet once a year on the seventh night ofthe seventh month. This is how Qixi came to be.The festival can be traced back to the HanDynasty (206 BC-AD 220). Traditionally, peoplewould look up at the sky and find a bright star inthe constellation Aquila as well as the star Vega,which are identified as Niulang and Zhinu. Thetwo stars shine on opposite sides of the MilkyWay. Customs In bygone days, Qixi was not onlya special day for lovers, but also for girls. It isalso known as the &Begging for Skills Festival&or &Daughters' Festival.& In this day, girls willthrow a sewing needle into a bowl full of water onthe night of Qixi as a test of embroidery skills. Ifthe needle floats on top of the water instead ofsinking, it proves the girl is a skilled embroiders.Single women also pray for finding a goodhusband in the future. And the newly marriedwomen pray to e pregnant quickly.Tradition transformed The love story of Niulangand Zhinu, and the Qixi Festival have beenhanded down for generations. Yet these ancienttraditions and customs are slowly dying out.Many modern Chinese, particularly youngsters,seem to know more about St Valentine's Day onFebruary 14, characterized by bouquets of roses,chocolates and romantic candlelight dinners,than they do about their home-grown day forlovers. Even Qixi is nowadays referred to as the&Chinese Valentine's Day.& More and moreyoung Chinese people begin to celebrate this dayin a very similar way as that in western countries.Fewer people than ever will gaze at the heavenson Saturday to pick out the two stars shiningbright on either side of the Milky Way, that is, ifpeople even know on which day Qixi falls. Thereare ready reminders dotted about, in the form ofbig ads saying &Sales on Chinese Valentine'sDay!& in shops, hotels andrestaurants. Butfew youngwomen willmark thefestival withtheir boyfriends,or take part intraditionalactivities topray forcleverness.A large-scale of exhibition on theSilk Road opened to the public inthe National Museum onThursday. The exhibitiondisplays more than 400 treasures from Shaanxiprovince, Gansu province and 14 other regions. Itis largest scale exhibition that shows the historyof the Silk Road in recent years. As APEC isgoing on in Beijing, the exhibit aims to show theworld this brilliant section of history. The SilkRoad is a series of trade and culturaltransmission routes that werecentral to cultural interactionthrough regions of the Asiancontinent. It connected the Westand East by linking traders,merchants, pilgrims, monks,soldiers, nomads, and urbandwellers from China and India tothe Mediterranean Sea duringvarious periods of time. I metmy dear hubby in 2009 thesecond year I was in my schooland it was the first year when hecame here. We became colleagues.And there was nothing specialhappening during that year. Hewas just a kind and humblebrother graduated from the samecollege as me. But we did not know each other tillhe became my colleague and his office desk wasjust in front of me. There was only a glassbetween us. So actually we could see each otherwhen we both look up. But it is not the mainreason that really draws us close. How e close to each other was something seemsquite natural. We went out to play badmintonwith other colleagues and we sometimes chattedfor a while. He is a man of few words butsomehow sometimes will say something reallyhumorous. Then one day, to my great surprise, Ifound a pot of beautiful flower on my desk. Itwas just the flower I had talked about with mycolleague the other day, and I thought it was herwho put the flower there. But the truth is not. Itwas the humble guy sitting in front of me. He justsimply said ,”well, I caught sight of this flowerand thought that it’s beautiful and you may likeit”. I wonder why I was moved because of thesesimple words and present. Maybe it is thesincerity and the true self that impress me. Ithanked him and some colleagues walked pastmy desk would appreciate the beautiful flowerand they noticed that something romancehappened there. Then later on, there were somelittle surprises once in a while. Once, there wassomething wrong with my drawer and I plained about it unconsciously. And he fixedit for me. Then the other day, he placed severalpink diamond roses beside the flower with a pieceof paper saying” I love you more than I can say!Diamond stands for marriage, rose stand for love.I hope you are mine, e my wife. You arethe only girl who I really want to spend the restof my life to stand by.” Although there were somegrammar errors but I got what he meant. Hemeant so clear and so direct. And actually, epted him some days earlier. I was justwaiting for him to break the ice. So finally, mon interests and monunderstanding brought us together. Some peoplesay the relationship and the feeling will changeafter getting hitched. You will find that love is nolonger strong and there is always lack of passionand what’s worse you may find out many badhabits of your partner, which never appear whenyou are first in love before the marriage. It seemsthat many faults turn up after you truly livingtogether and see each other’s face the moment8you open your eyes in the early morning. Butafter almost 4 years from now, I do not feel anynegative change in our relationship. During allthese years, we know each other better and e more tolerant about each other and Irealize that if you really love a person you ept his imperfect. And what is thequalification of a good husband? Once I waschatting with my colleague about this issue. Andone of the qualifications I thought was that hemust be a good cook. But to my surprise, mycolleague said that a good husband must besomeone who makes big money. What made herthink so was quite beyond me. Maybe I am notsophisticated enough and what I want is justsimple life style. The most enjoyable thing is thatwe go to the market to buy vegetables and otherdaily stuffs if we both have time. Maybe he is ahousebound husband and I love housebound man.And there is another reason why We love going tothe market. That is because we sometimes willget some surprises. The surprise is saving littlefish which are disserted by the fish mongers.Because these fish are swellfish. Then we willcollect them and set them free into the river.Swellfish are lovely creature. When they look likea little submarine when they are swimming in thewater and look like a meat ball when you holdthem in your hand. And if they are scared, theywill swell and look like a little ball. Every time wesee them swim away and we feel their happinessof returning home and this also make us cherishlife. Maybe some will consider these behavior assomething childish. Well, that is fine with us. Welove doing these together and feel happy that iswhat it is all about. My dear hubby is a kindhearted man and he love animals just as I do. Iam lucky to have someone who can be both myintimated soul mate and my forever friend.播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015年电大英语I(2)专科期末复习考试试题及参考答案重点资料小抄.doc
文档介绍:
2015年电大英语I(2)专科期末复习考试试题及参考答案重点资料小抄 1电大英语 I(2)期末复习考试小抄(加黑下划线的为参考答案)第一部分交际用语1. -- When did you e to China?-- 10 years ago.A. Right B. Wrong2. -- Have you ever tried windsurfing?-- It' s very kind of you.A. Right B. Wrong3. -- What does he ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:52次

我要回帖

更多关于 valentine s day 的文章

随机推荐