一首歌前奏嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯开头没有任何前奏,一个男生直接唱heygirl

街上听到一首歌 歌词大概是 girl yeah xxxxxxx oh~oh~oh~xxxxxxx oh~oh~oh~是黑人嗓音的说唱 求歌名..不是hey oh“xxxxxxx”是没听到的 不是歌词 = =
黎约压过8025
黑眼豆豆的xoxoxo?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首韩文歌 开始是hey girl hey girl hey girl ,然后还有女生唱韩文 挺嗨的歌 在快乐大本营也出现过。_百度知道
一首韩文歌 开始是hey girl hey girl hey girl ,然后还有女生唱韩文 挺嗨的歌 在快乐大本营也出现过。
提问者采纳
你说的应该是 李孝利的 U-GO-GIRL吧 快本经常放韩语歌的。下面歌词给你看看李孝利《U GO GIRL》韩文歌词Girl girl Hey u go girl De-le De-le that that that girl Girl girl Hey u go girl Baby baby baby baby girl Say what 오늘은 또 어떤 옷을 입어야할지 머리는 또 어떻게 만져야 좋을지 이건 어떠니 또 저건 어떠니 고민 고민하지마 Girl 오늘은 또 어떤 말을 해야하는지 어떻게 내 마음을 전해야 좋을지 이건 어떠니 또 저건 어떠니 고민 고민하지마 Girl Girl hey U go girl De-le De-le that that that girl Girl hey U go girl Baby baby baby baby girl 이제부터 솔직하게 이제부터 당당하게 너의 맘을 보여줘 바로 이 순간 지금 이 순간 tonight 가끔씩은 달콤하게 가끔씩은 강렬하게 너의 맘을 보여줘 바로 이 순간 지금 이 순간 tonight Girl girl Hey u go girl De-le De-le that that that girl Girl girl Hey u go girl Baby baby baby baby girl 오늘은 또 어쩐 일로 나를부르지 혹시나 또 무슨 일이 생긴건지 이걸 어쩌지 또 저걸 어쩌지 고민 고민하지마 Girl 그 사람도 좋아할까 마음 졸이면 주머니 속 작은 동전 하나 꺼내서 앞면이 &#旦涪测皇爻郝诧酮超捆45208;올지 뒷면이 나올지 고민 고민하지마 Girl Girl hey U go girl De-le De-le that that that girl Girl hey U go girl Baby baby baby baby girl 이제부터 솔직하게 이제부터 당당하게 너의 맘을 보여줘 바로 이 순간 지금 이 순간 tonight 가끔씩은 달콤하게 가끔씩은 강렬하게 너의 맘을 보여줘 바로 이 순간 지금 이 순간 tonight Crazy night That`s allright Let me take you hold tonight It`s allright Hey girl party tonight Girl girl Hey u go girl De-le De-le that that that girl Girl girl Hey u go girl Baby baby baby baby girl Girl girl Hey u go girl De-le De-le that that that girl Girl girl Hey u go girl Baby baby baby baby girl I like that that that girl and let me see a bring it back back back girl OK I like that that that girl and let me see a bring it back back back girl One more time baby I like that that that girl and let me see a bring it back back back girl OK I like that that that girl and let me see a bring it back back back girl 希望对你有帮助噢~
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
李孝利的 U-GO-GIRL
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,男生英文开头是heyhey my girl listen to me也就是这个视频旳背景音乐.
ziaigege861
许嵩的《有何不可》英文版本中文版: 《有何不可》——Vae(许嵩)词 / 曲 / :Vae(许嵩)制作人 / 编曲 :Vae(许嵩)天空好想下雨我好想住你隔壁傻站在你家楼下抬起头 数乌云如果场景里出现一架钢琴我会唱歌给你听哪怕好多盆水往下淋夏天快要过去请你少买冰淇淋天凉就别穿短裙别再那么淘气如果有时不那么开心我愿意将格洛米借给你你其实明白我心意为你唱这首歌 没有什么风格它仅仅代表着 我想给你快乐为你解冻冰河 为你做一只扑火的飞蛾没有什么事情是不值得为你唱这首歌 没有什么风格它仅仅代表着 我希望你快乐为你辗转反侧 为你放弃世界有何不可夏末秋凉里带一点温热 有换季的颜色夏末秋凉里带一点温热 英文版:有何不可英文版 代芙妮填词 阿摩司演唱Hey , hey my girl , listen to me.May I be your close friend? Without hesitation , just tell meI just wanna see and wanna hearPlay the guitar wanna wait and seeI wish I can win Your smile and your heartSing the same song togehter under the linder treeI look into your eyesThose lollipops are so sweetTwo dimples are so charming Lovely girl, my heart beats Like an innocent angel from the heavenSprinkle the sunshine right on meSomethings are truly meant to beGive me your phone numberJust drop me a small cute hintI practice it day and night Ring you some day , say my loveAnd if you love me , don’t stop to thinkFollow this pace, just sing as I singMusic says what I wanna saySo many years ago , The fairy tales are oldThe Legends changed a lotBut those true loves still glowWith our hearts and soulLet our love to make a whole new worldWe can paint a rainbow as we all grow So many years ago , The fairy tales are oldThe Legends changed a lotBut those true loves still glowWith our hearts and soulLet our love to make a whole new worldWe can paint a rainbow as we all grow Love is my only word在百度上可直接搜索.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首歌,男生唱的,英文的!开头前奏大概这样纯音乐:叮叮。叮叮。叮叮叮叮叮。……之后开始唱,声音很轻, 一首歌,男生唱的,英文的!开
一首歌,男生唱的,英文的!开头前奏大概这样纯音乐:叮叮。叮叮。叮叮叮叮叮。……之后开始唱,声音很轻 一首歌,男生唱掸处侧肺乇镀岔僧唱吉的,英文的!开头前奏大概这样纯音乐:叮叮。叮叮。叮叮叮叮叮。……之后开始唱,声音很轻很,舒缓的!求大神告诉我啊 匿名 一首歌,男生唱的,英文的!开头前奏大概这样纯音乐:叮叮。叮叮。叮叮叮叮叮。……之后开始唱,声音很轻
lady sleep?
as long as you love me----backstreet boys
太有难度了
热心网友一首男歌手演唱的英文歌,接近高潮部分有一段“噢噢噢噢+一堆歌词×3”,开头没有前奏就开始唱,比较热血_百度知道
一首男歌手演唱的英文歌,接近高潮部分有一段“噢噢噢噢+一堆歌词×3”,开头没有前奏就开始唱,比较热血
Bang,Hold up,Bll let you have it)Wait a minute let meTake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)She might's Myx MoscatoIt'll let you have it)Wait a minute let meTake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39,You need a bad girl to blow your mindBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I't need to hear you talk the talk, bang,But I can give it to you all the timeShe got a booty like a Cadillac,YeahBang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39, Jessie, swing your bat)See anybody could be bad to you, bang, bang, bang, bangBang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back,Bll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)B itQueen Ns oh, Nicki MinajShe got a body like an hourglass,ve let you holll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Back, cockin&#39, bang, back seat of my car(I&#39, bang,You need a good girl to blow your mind, back seat of my car(I'll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart(I know you want it)Bm singingB to the A to the N to the G to the uhB to the A to the N to the G to the heySee anybody could be good to you, prominentIt&#39,You need a bad girl to blow your mind(Your mind)Bang bang into the room(I know you want it)Bang bang all over you(I&#39,Just come and show meWhat your momma gave(Oooh yeah)(Youmma show you how to graduateNo;t karaoke night but get the micCause I&#39, itBang, back seat of my car(I&#39, bang, I don&#39, Batman robbin&#39, he slangingIt ain&#39, ohSwimming in the grottoWe winning in the lottoWe dipping in the pot of blue foamKitten so goodIt's Nicki full throttleIt&#39,Love but don'll let you have it)Wait a minute let meTake you there (ah)Wait a minute tell you (ah)It's frizz in a bottleIt&#39,But I&#39, back seat of my car(I't say a thing)See anybody could be good to you,ll let you have it)Bang,But I can send you into overdrive (oh)(Stop and wait,Ariana GrandeBang Bang - Jessie J;s dripping on woodGet a ride in the engine that couldGo, and AriIf they test me they sorryRide us up like a HarleyThen pull off in this FerrariIf he hanging we bangingPhone ranging, wait for that
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
房产证的相关知识
其他1条回答
噢噢噢噢,黑猫警长
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 bigbang有一首歌前奏 的文章