电台上面怎样每天听到程一电台的一首外国民谣上帝过了一百里上帝过了两百里的那个歌叫什么?

一首Loers的歌——《醉乡民谣》主题曲《Five Hundred Miles》 - 张华2003 - 主播电台 - 网易云音乐
一首Loers的歌——《醉乡民谣》主题曲《Five Hundred Miles》
张华2003 第17期
播放:64次
介绍: 本期歌单:
《Five Hundred Miles》Justin Timberlake/Carey Mulligan/Stark Sands
看到有人说,再有才的loser也是loser,这就是一首loser的歌吧!
错过了我那班火车的时候,你将明白我已离开,你听到火车汽笛绵延百里,一百里 又一百里,我们之间已经相去数百里,你会听到火车汽笛绵延百里,上帝啊 一百里 又一百里。
介绍: 本期歌单:
《Five Hundred Miles》Justin Timberlake/Carey Mulligan/Stark Sands
看到有人说,再有才的loser也是loser,这就是一首loser的歌吧!
错过了我那班火车的时候,你将明白我已离开,你听到火车汽笛绵延百里,一百里 又一百里,我们之间已经相去数百里,你会听到火车汽笛绵延百里,上帝啊 一百里 又一百里。
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:有一首英文的民谣曲,是个女的唱的,记录了小时候到长大发生过的事情,叫什么歌名?_百度知道
有一首英文的民谣曲,是个女的唱的,记录了小时候到长大发生过的事情,叫什么歌名?
Taylor Swift - The Best DayI’m five years oldIt’s getting coldI’ve got a big coat onI hear your laughAnd look up smiling at youAnd run and runAt the pumpkin patchThe tractor rolls onThe sky is goldI hug your legs and fall asleepThe whole way homeI don’t know why all the trees change in the fallI know that you’re not scared of anything at allDon’t know if Snow White’s house is near or far awayBut I know that I had the best dayWith you todayI’m thirteen nowAnd don’t know how my friendsCould be so meanI come cryingYou hold me tightAnd grab the keysAnd you drive and driveUntil we’ve found a townFar enough awayAnd we talk and window-shopUntil I’ve forgotten all their namesI don’t know who I’m gonna talk toNow at schoolI know I’m laughing on the car ride home with youDon’t know how long it’s gonna take to feel okayBut I know I had the best dayWith you todayI have an excellent fatherHis strength is making me strongerGod smiles on my little brotherInside and outHe’s better than nothingI grew up in a pretty houseAnd I had space to runAnd I had the best days with youThere is a videoI found from back when I was threeYou set up a paint set in the kitchenAnd you’re talking to meIt’s the edge of princesses and pirate shipsAnd the seven dwarvesDaddy’s smartAnd you’re the prettiest lady in the whole wide worldNow I know why all the trees change in the fallAnd you were on my sideEven when I was wrongAnd I love you for giving me your eyesStaying back and watching me shineAnd I didn’t know if you knewSo I’m taking this chance to sayThat I had the best dayWith you today
不知道是不是,你有这首歌吗,可以录中间部分给我听下吗
在线听的,你搜一下
酷狗里听不到
我没有录制软件,你在网页听下
我没有录制软件,你在网页听下
不是这首歌,不过还是谢谢你了
采纳率:67%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答有一首歌,刚才在车上听到的。只记得几句歌词了,在线等_民谣吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:223,114贴子:
有一首歌,刚才在车上听到的。只记得几句歌词了,在线等收藏
城市里的人对我说。。。。农村人对我说。。。。他是成功的。。。。老北京什么的。。。隐约记得这么点。求
毕业季,你准备好了吗?
听说 华子唱的
很早听过。在优酷牛人上边唱的!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 民谣在路上电台 的文章

随机推荐