阅读听短文回答问题,然后根据内容回答所提问题 you are invited to visit orbos

谁会这道题:听短文,回答问题.
听短文,回答问题.
1. Who was invited to join in the charity show in the school?
B. Daniel.
C. Only students.
2. How many people took part in the charity show?
_百度作业帮
听短文,回答问题.
B. Daniel.
C. Only students.
听短文,回答问题.
B. Daniel.
C. Only students.
3. What do you think of the show?
A. A great success.
B. The curtain fell down.
C. We were excited.
4. What did they donate during the charity show?
A. Only money.
B. Only stationery.
C. Money and stationery.
5. What will the money be used for?
A. To help protect tigers and other big cats in China.
B. To help girls in poor areas.
C. To help build schools in poor areas.When you are traveling abroad,it is importance to follow the customs of the country where you are visiting.If you are invited to a home in Britain,here is some advices.As soon as you are invited,it is good manners to refuse _百度作业帮
When you are traveling abroad,it is importance to follow the customs of the country where you are visiting.If you are invited to a home in Britain,here is some advices.As soon as you are invited,it is good manners to refuse
&&&& When you are traveling abroad,it is importance to follow the customs of the country where you are visiting.If you are invited to a home in Britain,here is some advices.As soon as you are invited,it is good manners to refuse or accept an invitation,either by writing or by telephoning.When you go to the party,it&was &polite to arrive at on time.It is good manners to shake hands with your host and another guests.You can take a present if you like,possible a bottle of wine,a box of chocolate or some flowers.However,it was not bad manners to take nothing.It is not polite to stay too late before the other guests have gone.Of course,it is good manners to write or telephone one or two days later to thank your host.
1________ 2________ 3________ 4________ 5________ 6________ 7________ 8________ 9________ 10________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1. importance→important 2. where→which/that或去掉where 3. advices→advice 4. an→the 5.&was-is
6. 去掉at 7. another→other 8. possible→possibly 9. was→is 10. before→after求老师解答:读下面的一篇短文,然
读下面的一篇短文,然后根据短文内容,将问题的最佳答案填写在题目前的括号里.
One day we invited some friends to dinner.When it was about six o'clock,my wife found that_百度作业帮
求老师解答:读下面的一篇短文,然
One day we invited some friends to dinner.When it was about six o'clock,my wife found that
求老师解答:读下面的一篇短文,然
&&& One day we invited some friends to dinner.When it was about six o'clock,my wife found that we had little bread.&&& So she asked our five-year-old daughter,Kathy,to buy some.&& &"Here's a dollar," my wife said," get two loaves (条) of bread,if they have it.If they don't have it,get anything.But hurry!" Kathy hurried off,and we waited and waited.By a quarter past six,all the friends had arrived.But Kathy had not returned.Finally we saw her dancing around the corner with a bright new hula hoop (呼啦圈) whirling (旋转) round her middle.&&& "Kathy!" Her mother cried."Where did you get that hula hoop,and where is the bread?" &&& "Well,when I got to the shop,they had sold all their bread," answered Kathy."And you said 'If they don't have that,get anything!'"
1.One day Kathy's parents invited some friends to ______.
A.has breakfast B.have lunch C.has supper D.have a party
2.How much did Kathy's mother give her?
A.a dollar B.two dollars C.five dollars D.six dollars
3.Kathy ______ in a hurry.
A.played games B.went to the shop C.went to dance D.came back home
4.What did Kathy buy at last?
A.other food B.nothing C.hula hoop D.two loaves of bread
5.Why did she do this?
A.because the shop had sold all their bread.B.because her mother asked her to get anything if they hadn't had bread.C.because she loved playing with hula hoop.D.all above.
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. D短文改错.When you are traveling in abroad,it is important to follow the customs of the country where you are visiting.If you are invited to home in Britain,here is any advice.As soon as you are invited,it is good manners to refuse or accept the i_百度作业帮
短文改错.When you are traveling in abroad,it is important to follow the customs of the country where you are visiting.If you are invited to home in Britain,here is any advice.As soon as you are invited,it is good manners to refuse or accept the i
短文改错.When you are traveling in abroad,it is important to follow the customs of the country where you are visiting.If you are invited to home in Britain,here is any advice.As soon as you are invited,it is good manners to refuse or accept the invitation,either by writing nor by telephone.When you go to the party,it is polite to arrive at on time .It is good manners to shake hands to your host and any guest.You can take a present if you like,possible a bottle if wine,a box of chocolates or some flowers.However,it was not bad manners to take noting.It is not polite to stay too late before the other guests have gone,of course.
更正在括号处标明!不排除楼主个别打字有误.When you are traveling (去掉in) abroad,it is important to follow the customs of the country (去掉where 或 把where变成which/that) you are visiting.If you are invited to (加入a) home in Britain,here is (some) advice.As soon as you are invited,it is good manners to refuse or accept the invitation,either by writing (or) by telephone.When you go to the party,it is polite to arrive (去掉at) on time.It is good manners to shake hands (with) your host and (every/each) guest.You can take a present if you like,(possibly) a bottle of wine,a box of chocolates or some flowers.However,it (is) not bad manners to take nothing.It is not polite to stay too late (until) the other guests have gone,of course.
1.traveling abroad2.the country which you are visiting3.to a home4.nor-or5.arrive on time6.shake hands with your7.any guests8.a bottle of wine9.it is not bad manners10.before-after短文阅读题,The fox and the craneOnce upon a time there lived a fox and a crane in a village.One day,the fox invited the crane to dinner.“I’m not sure whether you’ll like this food but help yourself” said the fox putting down the dish on _百度作业帮
短文阅读题,The fox and the craneOnce upon a time there lived a fox and a crane in a village.One day,the fox invited the crane to dinner.“I’m not sure whether you’ll like this food but help yourself” said the fox putting down the dish on
短文阅读题,The fox and the craneOnce upon a time there lived a fox and a crane in a village.One day,the fox invited the crane to dinner.“I’m not sure whether you’ll like this food but help yourself” said the fox putting down the dish on the talbe.But the dish was so flat that the crane couldn’t eat the food on it.Being annoyed,the crane said politely.“Thank you for inviting me to dinner.Please come to my house for dinner next time.”After a few days,the crane invited the fox.“I made this food specially for you so please have some.”The crane put the food in a narrow,long-necked jar.So the fox couldn’t eat the food however much the tried.But the crane put his long beak into the jar and eat it happily.And he said slyly,“We have plenty of food so eat as much as you want.”But the fox could only come home,dribbling at the mouth.the crane was too miserly.(Tor F)[ ]
the crane was too miserly.(Tor F)[ F ]
这篇短文讲的是狐狸和鹤的故事,是一个很熟悉的故事了就是狐狸邀请鹤到它家去吃饭,但是给他一个很平的盘子吃,所以鹤就吃不到,狐狸还假惺惺地说很好吃,要他多吃点。于是第二次鹤就邀请狐狸到他家去,给狐狸一个很长颈的瓶子吃,狐狸当然吃不到,最后只好饿着离开了。题目是
当然错误...

我要回帖

更多关于 we are not invited 的文章

随机推荐