Mum,could I have a new ipad air2? Certainly,we can buy ___ one,but as good as this.

人教版九年级英语15单元试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版九年级英语15单元试题
教​学​参​考​资​料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢八下英末(6-10)单元知识点检测(附有答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
&&¥1.00
八下英末(6-10)单元知识点检测(附有答案)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语试题1.用所给单词的正确形式填空1.Tom is_______(athletic)than his brother2.Pedro is a little______(outgoing)than Tom.3.English is not as______(difficult)as Chinese4.Which one do you like______(good),the yellow one,the green one or the red one?2.选择方框中_百度作业帮
英语试题1.用所给单词的正确形式填空1.Tom is_______(athletic)than his brother2.Pedro is a little______(outgoing)than Tom.3.English is not as______(difficult)as Chinese4.Which one do you like______(good),the yellow one,the green one or the red one?2.选择方框中所给词的短语,并用其适当形式填空be good at,sing,though,interest,should,both,difference,tell,laugh,athletic1.I'm______from my brother.He's quieter than me2.I think this is an________book,Bob is______in it,too3.Where do you think we______go now?4.It's not polite_______at others when they make mistakes3.句型转换1.Helen's mother is a doctor(就划线部分提问,划线部分是a doctor)_______ ________Helen's mother do?2.I usually go to scholl by bike(同1,划线部分是by bike)______ _______you usually go to school?3.Do you often take the bus to school?(改为同义句)Do you often go to school_____ _____?4.They are both from America(改为同义句)_____ ______ _______are from America5.Liu Li looks her sister Liu Ying(改为同义句)Liu Li and Liu Ying______ _______ _____4.单项选择1.Is your toothache getting better?No,it's_______A.bad B.serious C.worse D.the worse2.Mum,could I have an MP3 like this?Certainly,we can buy_____one,but as good as this.The price of this kind is a little high.A.a cheap B.a cheaper C.a small D.a smaller3.A plane is_____than a carA.much fast B.much tall C.much faster D.more tall4.I'm____than you.A.two year young B.two years younger C.young two years D.younger two year5.Joan's schoolbag is____ than______A.Tom'sB.TomC.TomD.Tom's6.Is Mr Smith____older than Mr Green?Yes,I thinkA.not B.so C.not D.so7.____Ann good at___pictures?A.Does,draw B.Is,draw C.Is drawing D.Does drawing8.Light is the_____of heavyA.view B.twin C.friend D.opposite9.He shows_____in music and paintingA.interest B.interested C.interesting D.an interest10.What do you____this book?It's useful to us.A.laughing B.laugh C.to laugh D.laughs11.The price of this computer is the _____of the threeA.smallest B.biggest C.highest D.tallest12.Don't_____at him.He tried his bestA.smile B.laugh C.cry D.cough13.She is good at_____and she often helps other students____their EnglishA.to B.with C.to D.with14.He is even_____than his brother.A.funny B.funnyer C.funnier D.more funny15.They look different,_____they are twins.A.because B.though C.but D.so16.He made faces to make the baby_____A.laugh B.laughed C.laughing D.to laugh17.In our English study,reading is more important than speaking,I thinkI don't agree.Speaking is____reading A.as important as B.so important as C.the most important D.more than单句改错1.This question is very easier than that one.( )2.My friend Cathy is the same age as me.( )3.I need your help tomorrow,Can you come a little early( )
1.用所给单词的正确形式填空1.Tom is__more athletic_____(athletic)than his brother2.Pedro is a little__more outgoing____(outgoing)than Tom.3.English is not as__difficult____(difficult)as Chinese4.Which one do you like___best___(good),the yellow one,the green one or the red one?2.选择方框中所给词的短语,并用其适当形式填空be good at,sing,though,interest,should,both,difference,tell,laugh,athletic1.I'm___different___from my brother.He's quieter than me2.I think this is an___interesting_____book,Bob is__interested____in it,too3.Where do you think we___should___go now?4.It's not polite___to laugh____at others when they make mistakes3.句型转换1.Helen's mother is a doctor(就划线部分提问,划线部分是a doctor)__What_____ ____does____Helen's mother do?2.I usually go to scholl by bike(同1,划线部分是by bike)_How_____ ___do____you usually go to school?3.Do you often take the bus to school?(改为同义句)Do you often go to school__by___ ___bus__?4.They are both from America(改为同义句)__Both___ __of____ ___them____are from America5.Liu Li looks her sister Liu Ying(改为同义句)Liu Li and Liu Ying___looks___ ___the____ __same___4.单项选择1.Is your toothache getting better?No,it's____C___A.bad B.serious C.worse D.the worse2.Mum,could I have an MP3 like this?Certainly,we can buy__B___one,but as good as this.The price of this kind is a little high.A.a cheap B.a cheaper C.a small D.a smaller3.A plane is___C__than a carA.much fast B.much tall C.much faster D.more tall4.I'm__B__than you.A.two year young B.two years younger C.young two years D.younger two year5.Joan's schoolbag is__D__ than___D___A.Tom'sB.TomC.TomD.Tom's6.Is Mr Smith__B__older than Mr Green?Yes,I think____A.not B.so C.not D.so7.__C__Ann good at__C_pictures?A.Does,draw B.Is,draw C.Is drawing D.Does drawing8.Light is the__D___of heavyA.view B.twin C.friend D.opposite9.He shows___B__in music and paintingA.interest B.interested C.interesting D.an interest10.What do you__B__this book?It's useful to us.A.laughing B.laugh C.to laugh D.laughs11.The price of this computer is the ___C__of the threeA.smallest B.biggest C.highest D.tallest12.Don't___B__at him.He tried his bestA.smile B.laugh C.cry D.cough13.She is good at___B__and she often helps other students___B_their EnglishA.to B.with C.to D.with14.He is even___C__than his brother.A.funny B.funnyer C.funnier D.more funny15.They look different,__B___they are twins.A.because B.though C.but D.so16.He made faces to make the baby__A___A.laugh B.laughed C.laughing D.to laugh17.In our English study,reading is more important than speaking,I thinkI don't agree.Speaking is___A_reading A.as important as B.so important as C.the most important D.more than单句改错1.This question is very easier than that one.( very去掉)2.My friend Cathy is the same age as me.(me改成I )3.I need your help tomorrow,Can you come a little early(early改成earlier )
您可能关注的推广58cv网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 ipad mini3 的文章

随机推荐