初一下册英语作文文最有意义的一件事(初一)

最有意义的一件事 英语作文 150~200字左右,(高中水平)
一次有意义的经历(A meaningful experience)On the second day of our middle exam,when I went to my classroom,I saw many students were getting together.Feeling interested,I went over to see what was happening.There,a boy was falling on his knees with tears in his eyes.Around his neck he tied a board,on which was written that his sister had been burnt and he needed money to cure his sister.Seeing this,I was moved and took out all my money and gave it to him.He bowed to me,then many students donated their money to him.Everyone hoped that her sister would be better soon.That day we all felt excited,not only did we do a good deed,but also we learnt how to make our life meaningful!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the important thing
In my life I experienced many things but one thing is my most unforgettable . One day I was on the way to school when suddenly I saw something lying on the ground . I went u...
扫描下载二维码最有意义的一件事,英语作文100字以内_百度知道
最有意义的一件事,英语作文100字以内
ve kept the umbrella,it began to rain, I feel a little tired,“tingting, grandparents. We climb up the hill along the mountain path. In the morning we came down the mountain, . I saw wooded mountains, brother went to bailongshan by busLast sunday. Come halfway up the mountain, don’t do anything halfway, mother,So I insisted reached the top, my mother bought me a bottle of water, wild flowers bloom.finally.finally we went home,My West Lake silk umbrella missed.”at last,, the top of the scenery so beautiful, I was thirsty. Dad said to me.We were flying kites. I and my father, I&#39,Since then
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁总数:98&&1
作文最新更新最新更新作文
&69%●&&&&
&81%●&&&&
&82%●&&&&
&81%●&&&&
&53%●&&&&
&81%●&&&&
&76%●&&&&
&67%●&&&&
&71%●&&&&
&84%●&&&&
相关标签推荐
●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&
大家正在点评英语作文:假期(寒假)最有意义的一件事 过去式 普通一点 不要太伟大
I did a great thing in the winter holiday.One day,I was going to the book store and suddenly I found a paper money which worth 100 RMB.I looked around and picked it up.At first,I wanted to use it and I can save my own money.However,I thought a lot and I decided to wait for the person who lost the money at last.10 mintues later,a little boy who was anxious came towards me and asked me if I had picked up 100 yuan.I handed the money to him and he was surprised to get the money back.I was very happy when he said "thank you" to me.then I went back home with a big smile.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
建议有拜年,亲情,玩这一类的随便挑我的水平很差,只能提一点意见......
一点意见也是宝贵的哦~~
您这可真是想要空手套白狼啊
主要是真不会啊................急死我了
马上开学了
哥们帮帮忙啊
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语作文80词 的文章

随机推荐