提问者采纳
Hello,你要找的极有可能是: The Dreaming - Dead to Me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
you re dead to me
最后歌词好几句都是you are dead to me,中间有几句是we took on the world.I caught all of your tears.还有and my heart into the floor.
??不是这首歌吗?
Dierks Bentley - You're Dead To MeWell come on in and sit right downSurprised to see you're still aroundYou broke my heart, that's historyI'm still alive and you're dead to meI hung the crapes up on my doorI cried for you six months or moreI gave a heartfelt eulogyI said goodbye, you're dead to meIt didn't take a gun, didn't take a knifeI did not have to take your lifeTo bury you beneath the weedsI'm over you, you're dead to meIt's plain to see you're above the groundYou haunt the streets of this old townYou're still as fine as fine can beWell that's good for you, you're dead to meIt didn't take a gun, didn't take a knifeI did not have to take your lifeTo bury you beneath the weedsI'm over you, you're dead to meSo let me pour you a glass of wineI'll leave the poison out this timeAlready killed your memorySo here's to you, you're dead to meAlready killed your memoryDon't take this wrong, you're dead to me 这是歌词。
那我就不清楚了
不过谢谢啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁You Are Dead To Me-音乐-爱西柚-CNTV中国网络电视台
当前位置: >>
You Are Dead To Me
分享给好友
精彩视频推荐一首英文歌,有重复you are dead to me 的。求歌名谢了_百度知道
一首英文歌,有重复you are dead to me 的。求歌名谢了
我有更好的答案
The Dreaming - Dead to Me
Dierks Bentley - You're Dead To Me Well come on in and sit right down Surprised to see you're still around You broke my heart, that's history I'm still alive and you're dead to me I hung the crapes up on my door I cried for you six months or more I gave a heartfelt eulogy I said goodbye, you're dead to me It didn't take a gun, didn't take a knife I did not have to take your life To bury you beneath the weeds I'm over you, you're dead to me It's plain to see you're above the ground You haunt the streets of this old town You're still as fine as fine can be Well that's good for you, you're dead to me It didn't take a gun, didn't take a knife I did not have to take your life To bury you beneath the weeds I'm over you, you're dead to me So let me pour you a glass of wine I'll leave the poison out this time Already killed your memory So here's to you, you're dead to me Already killed your memory Don't take this wrong, you're dead to me 这是歌词。
是一个女生唱的
南湖没办法
那就没办法了,Sorru
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌 歌词有类似 you trying to XXXXX,you know where you are的,请问叫什么?_百度知道
有一首歌 歌词有类似 you trying to XXXXX,you know where you are的,请问叫什么?
我有更好的答案
You Make Me Feel
歌手:WestLife
I’ve been trying to reaching you
’cause i got something to say
but you’re talking about
just nothing at all
and you standing be away
we were crying together
it wasn’t long time ago
before you walk that door
and leave me this way
just hear what i say
you make me feel
you make me real
for the rest my days
in so many ways
you make me feel
i’ve been trying to leave you
we shoud we go like this
but my heart can breath
when i hear you say
it spend this way
或者是这首
Yo (Excuse Me Miss)-Chris Brown
Do do do do do
[Verse 1:]
Tell me fellas have yo...
不是组合 是1个女子Lene Marlin - Unforgivable Sinner 我也找了很久 希望能帮助到你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 you are dead 的文章

随机推荐