air jordan 6 retrojordan x slam dunkk 请帮忙分辨真伪

Air Jordan 6 X Slam Dunk
樱木花道 AJ6
全新原盒公司货
全新原盒公司货,品相帝,收藏家,艺术家,完美主义者,刀客,鸽子,墨迹请绕道,想好了再加,加了代表你要了,请报HC的ID,QQ:,走淘宝加50,当天确认和好评几句,支付宝退50,谢谢Picture Perfect Pet Grooming 2 Steel Street Barrie, Ontario
For a one on one personal experience from start to finish.
WOOF WOOF MEOW MEOW WELCOME!
Thank-you for visting the Picture Perfect Pet Grooming web site.
Whether you need a full day at the spa or just a pedicure I'll be more than happy to give you the one on one attention you and your furry friend deserves.
Pampering your pet does more then just make him or her smell great it increases the human animal bond.
Browse through my web site and give me a call. Let's build a relationship that works for both you and your pet.
Regular grooming does more than keep your pet looking good and smelling clean. Professional grooming helps your pet feel their best and can also lead to early detection of possible health concerns. Each pet is unique and I treat them that way. I welcome the opportunity to work with you and your furry friend.&
I aim to provide you with excellent customer service, quality grooming, with one on one attention to both client and the pet, in a safe and comfortable environment. I ensure that we can give your pet a positive experience, so that your furry friend will leave happy and want to return.
Jaycee Elliott, Professional Groomer
Located within Simcoe Veterinary Hospital
2 Steel Street, Barrie, Ontario
Tel: 705.726.8002
Fax: 705.725.2565
& 2008 Picture Perfect Pet Grooming

我要回帖

更多关于 slam dunk 的文章

随机推荐