成长中每个人都会受到周围人的帮助。在你即将初中毕业能上大专吗之际,班里召开以“Thank you”为主题的英语班会,

 下载
 收藏
所有文档均来自于网络,所搜集文档几乎涵盖了所有行业,均严格按照道客巴巴->文档分类->所有文档->分类。对每篇文档详细释义做出了合理推敲,并对其精确划分了类别。例: 矿产品购销合同->(标题)->所有文档->(法律文献)->(分类)->合同范本。旨在让大家把搜索到的文档对照标题,参照分类。一看便一目了然成竹在胸,放心下载,安心使用。笔者主要搜集了一些常用文档,如论文,工作总结,合同协议,规章制度,报告,方案,课件,试题,试卷,答案,职业资格考试,策划营销.等等一些教育学习,办公写作,商业经营,实用性极强的文档,您若觉得对您日常学习,商业经营,社交沟通,办公写作有所帮助的话就关注我吧
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2012北京中考英语各区模拟作文含范文
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 10:42:50|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:2012北京中考英语各区模拟作文含范文.DOC
官方公共微信书面表达书面表达%s——精品文档,值得购买和收藏!!!!!
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口162012北京中考各区一模英语作文汇总(含题目+答案)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
162012北京中考各区一模英语作文汇总(含题目+答案)
2012北京中考各区一模英语作文汇总(含题目+答;东城;成长中每个人都受到周围的人帮助;You”为主题的英语班会,请你准备发言稿;简单陈述理由,并谈谈感受;Heistallandthin.Helikesr;oftenwenttothelibrarytog;WheneverIhadproblemsinre;hishelp.Nowweareleavings;un
2012北京中考各区一模英语作文汇总(含题目+答案)东城成长中每个人都受到周围的人帮助。在你即将初中毕业之际,班里召开以 “ThankYou” 为主题的英语班会,请你准备发言稿。描述你要感谢的一位同学(Wang Hong),简单陈述理由,并谈谈感受。He is tall and thin. He likes reading very much and he is very good at English.. Weoften went to the library together. We sometimes borrowed the same English book.Whenever I had problems in reading, he would explain to me. My English improved withhis help. Now we are leaving school. I often think of the days we spent together. Theseunforgettable days will be my sweet memories of the last three years. I would like to takethe chance to say thank you, my friend. 西城某英文报纸就他/她的微笑(His/ Her Smile)话题征文,请你投稿。微笑,是对他人表示友善和关爱。微笑可以给人激励,可以使人奋进。请你结合自己的经历谈谈在你的生活中谁的微笑打动了你,为什么他/她的微笑会打动你,你有什么体会。提示词语:show, encourage, difficult, brave, learn to do, feel good, cheer up, try one’s best范文Smiles are beautiful and important. A smile given to the right person at the right timecan brighten that person’s day. I was once moved by a smile from my friend. Three years ago, when I made a speechon my first day of class, I was so nervous that I couldn’t say a word. Tony, one of myclassmates, sitting in the front row, smiled at me and spoke in a low voice, “Yes, you can.”I was greatly encouraged by his smile. His smile was important because it gave meself-confidence.I will never forget my friend’s smile because I’ve learned that something so simple canmake a big difference.海淀昨天你高兴地看到许多同学在校园里自觉地做了一些事去保护环境。请你以“Learn from Them”为题给你校英语周刊投稿。内容包括同学们在校园里的具体做法以及你要向他们学习什么。提示词:pick up the trash, plant, reuse, saveLearn from ThemNowadays more and more people have done a lot to protect the environment.Yesterday, I was glad to see many students volunteer their time to make our schoolenvironment better. Some students picked up the trash on the playground, some studentsplanted the trees, and other students made posters calling on people to lead a low-carbonlife.I was moved by what they did. The environmental protection is not only the businessof the government, but also the responsibility of each of us. Even a small effort can make agreat difference so I made up my mind to learn from them.I will turn off the lights when I leave the room, and I won’t keep the water runningwhile I am not using it. Besides, reusing some old things I plan to throw away will be mychoice. What’s more, I will remind people around me to take part in such activities.Action speaks louder than words. Let’s work together! 丰台21世纪英文报初三版开展题为“My Best Friend in Middle School Life”的征文,作为初三学生,你应征写文,内容包括:他/她是谁? 突出特点是什么?他/她留给你深刻印象的一件事(如初识、一件难忘的事等),以及你对你们友谊的展望或期待。(好友的名字用Mary或 Jack代替)提示词语:kind, friendly, help, hopeMy best friend in my middle school is Jack White. He impressed me deeply with hiskindness when we met for the first time. I had a fall when we new students lined up on theplayground. Jack came over then and helped me. Since then, we have become good friends.Tom is not only kind, but also smart. He does well in his studies, although not at the toplevel, and have time for relaxing activities. He always looks happy. I’ve learned a lot fromhim.I hope to keep this friendship with him as long as I can, because our life needsfriendship.大兴某英文报纸就“绿色出行”话题开展征文活动,请你投稿。环境保护,从我做起。目前越来越多的人提倡骑自行车出行。你对此有何认识?你对骑自行车上学有哪些感受?对未来环境你有哪些好的愿望?提示词语:duty,
environment,
ride bikes,
clean,do exercise,
traffic jam,
believeIt’s our duty to protect our environment. More and more people ride bikes when they goout nowadays. It’s helpful to keep the air clean.I usually ride to school. I only take a bus on a rainy day. On my bicycle I can breathethe fresh air and do some exercise to keep healthy. On the other hand, I can keep awayfrom the traffic jam and make sure I can arrive at school on time. To my joy, I can also do abit for keep the air clean by riding a bicycle.I hope everybody will join us and take care of our environment in this way. I believe theair around us will be cleaner with the help of us all.朝阳假设你叫李利,是英国中学生大卫的笔友。你收到了他的来信,请你给他写一封回信,回答他的问题,并就这些问题谈谈你的认识和对学校生活的感受。 Life is just like a mirror, you smile at it, and it smiles at you, too. 请你以“Learn to Smile”为题,根据下表所列的要点写一篇60词以上的文章(文章开头已给出)。1、参考词汇: 误解 misunderstand 自信confident 交流 communicate2、短文必须包括所有内容要点,不要逐字翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯通顺。Learn to SmileI remember a song by Westlife, the first sentence of it is “Just a smile and the rain isgone.” Do you like smiling? I think you should learn to smile ._________________________________________________________________________Learn to SmileI remember a song by Westlife, the first sentence of it is “Just a smile and the rain isgone.”Do you like smiling? I think you should learn to smile .First, learn to smile at yourself when something unpleasant happens in your life. Ifyou fail an exam or you are misunderstood by your friends, don’t be sad. Just smile atyourself . Smiling at yourself brings back your confidence . Sometimes the one who beatsyou is not others, but yourself. And smile can also keep you healthy.Second, learn to smile at others. It will make you communicate better with people.Smiling at others makes yourself happy as well.In a word, smile is a kind of language belonging to everyone. It passes love andfriendship and helps shorten the distance between you and other people. Living with asmile ,every day will be shiny.延庆:成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,并解决问题。假设你叫张华,是美国中学生琳达的朋友。你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈 Dear Linda,I’m glad to hear from you.Yes, I sometimes have the same problem. First of all, I think you should have a talkwith your parents. Maybe they will say you don’t understand them. But at least they willknow what you are thinking. Then you can invite your teacher to your home to talk withyour parents. Maybe this can change your parents’ ideas. Finally, I think you should letthem know that your friends are not so bad as they think.In my opinion, all parents love their children. So try to communicate with them andI’m sure they will understand you.I hope what I said can help you.昌平请阅读小明的英国笔友Mike发来的电子邮件,以小明的身份,写一封不少于60词的回信。请不要使用真实姓名。信的开头和结尾已经给出(开头和结尾不计词数)。 Attachment:Picture A
Picture B Hi Mike,Thanks for your email and sending me the pictures.Xiaoming A.The drawing competition sounds very interesting to me. There must be many smart picturesand ideas about the near future.What I believe will happen in 2050 is still a question to myself at present. But I guesspicture A explains the cities in 2050 better, because almost everyone in the whole worldhave been trying to do their best to protect the environment for long, such as, driving less,or recycling water. What’s more, our government is working hard for improving our livingconditions.As a result, there will be cleaner streets, easier traffic and life in 2050.包含各类专业文献、中学教育、行业资料、各类资格考试、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、162012北京中考各区一模英语作文汇总(含题目+答案)等内容。 
  300字作文 英语日记100字1/2 相关文档推荐 2012北京中考各区一模英语... 7... 北京中考各区一模英语作文汇总(含题目+答案) 隐藏&& 描述你要感谢的一位同学...   2012北京各区中考英语一模作文汇总2012北京各区中考英语一模作文汇总隐藏&& (2012 昌平一模)十、文段表达 (共 15 分) 74. 请阅读小明的英国笔友 Mike 发来...   北京各区中考英语一模作文汇总汇编_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。2012...你有一个自认为很好的想法没有被采纳;你最近学习很忙,但是向你请教问 题的...   2012北京中考二模英语作文汇总(含题目+答案)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区... 2012北京中考各区一模英... 7页 1下载券 2012北京怀柔区中考二模... 13页...   2013北京各区中考英语一模作文汇总汇编_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。2013年北京各大城区一模作文汇编1. 朝阳: 十、文段表达 (15 分) 根据中文和英文提示词语,...   2012北京各区一模试题分类... 18页 免费 北京2012届初3中考英语一模... ... 汇总了2012北京16区县中考英语一模作文(书面表达)及答案汇总了2012北京16区县...  石景山区中考英语一模试卷...北京市西城区 2012 年中考二模英语试题 A Good Sentence To Me “ If we’...   6页 免费 北京市2011年中考英语一模... 72页 2财富值 中考英语作文背诵范文 5页 免费 北京2012届初3中考英语一模... 11页 免费...   北京市语文中考各区一模作文试题汇编 作文 1、 【东城】六、作文(50 分) 24.题目: ,给了我 要求: (1)将题目补充完整,构成你的作文题目。? (2...

我要回帖

更多关于 初中毕业学什么好 的文章

随机推荐