请问这是AJ一家之主什麼生肖啊?

第三方登录:这是什麼用法_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,159,385贴子:
这是什麼用法收藏
Good families are much to all their members, but everything to none今年江苏高考题。but everything to none 是何用法?
可以换成but not everything.这样比较好理解
楼主高几啊。我高考也是刚结束
这应该是个错误的用法。这真的是高考题?我查过了,这是一个问卷调查里的题目:Good families are much to all their members, but everything to none.优秀的家庭对于家庭成员来说意味着很多,但并不代表家庭就是他们的全部。每个家庭成员都有自己生活的中心。---〉然后问你同意不同意。问卷的英语错误特多,如:Except these 10 characteristics above, what else characteristics do you think are contributed to a happy family?
再搜寻过,这个问卷调查是引用了一篇文章的内容,作者是 Jane Edward,文章是 Families。其中一段是:Good families are much to all their members, but everything to none. Good families are fortresses with many windows and doors to the outer world. The blood clans I feel most drawn to were founded by parents who are nearly as devoted to whatever it is they do outside as they are to each other and their children. Their curiosity and passion are contagious. Everybody, where they live, is busy. Paint is spattered on eyeglasses. Mud lurks under fingernails. Person-to-person calls come in the middle of the night from Tokyo and Brussels. Catchers’ mitts, ballet slippers, overdue library books and other signs of extra-familial concerns are everywhere.另外查过一个语料库(British National Corpus),没有资料。用谷歌和雅虎搜过,也没有见过其他人这样写的。不明白为什么高考要拿来考。。。
In the paragraph that follows, she goes on to say that the best families are those whose members have outside interests. 'Everything to none' means that there is no single member of the family for whom family is 'everything' - all family members need to have interests and passions outside the family unit.Ms Howard seems to be the type of journalist who is determined to preface everything she says with a succinct and pithy quote. Unfortunately, this is one that doesn't really work very well.
With great difficulty, frankly. Good families are much to all their members, but (good families) are everything to none (of their members). I really don't know what this means.I'd say it means that it matters a lot (much) to come from a good family, but it isn't everything. Other things matter too, such as good friends or a satisfying career. I don't know if that interpretation makes sense in the context of the book, but it's his it strikes me in isolation.我找到的三个老外的回答
but 分句的主语和系动词都与第一分句一样,所以省略了。be everything to none 直译:对没有人是全部,即不对任何人是全部,即对任何人都不是全部。
这题不是去年的吗。。我都做过。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 台湾用什麼社交软件 的文章

随机推荐