外语爱好者论坛写作爱好

推荐这篇日记的豆列
······我的爱好 My Hobbies
I have many
hobbies, such as reading, writing, singing, drawing, watching TV and doing
exercise. I think hobbies can make my life colorful. And I can make friends
easier, because we have common interests and we have many things to talk about.
Besides, having some hobbies can bring knowledge to me. For example, reading is
a good way to get knowledge. I can not learn all from class, so reading can
bring me other knowledge. Singing and drawing are skills. They can help me to
improve myself.
我有许多爱好,比如阅读、书法、唱歌、绘画、看电视以及运动等等。我认为爱好可以使我的生活充满色彩。我也可以很容易交到朋友,因为我们有共同的兴趣而且又很多东西可以谈。除此之外,拥有一些爱好可以给我带来知识。比如,阅读就是获取知识的一个好方法。我不能从课堂上学到所有东西,所以阅读可以带给我其他知识。唱歌和画画是技能,它们可以帮助我提高自己。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有高考英语兴趣爱好话题作文预测及范文_高三网当前位置: >> 正文高考英语兴趣爱好话题作文预测及范文文/叶丹  兴趣爱好有很多,比如喜欢音乐、舞蹈、表演、体育运动、游戏(包括网络游戏)、集邮、阅读、烹饪、看电影、看电视、听收音广播、欣赏戏剧、音乐会、观光旅行、招待客人、访问博物馆、饲养宠物等。常见题型如要求考生介绍某一项兴趣爱好,写一份校园比赛的海报,给英国笔友写一封信描述自己如何度过课余时间等。还可能就家长如何培养学生的兴趣爱好、电影与电视的优劣比较、现场看表演和看电视转播的比较、极限运动兴起的原因分析等话题发表看法。1高考英语兴趣爱好话题  (1)你班进行了一次以“我的爱好”为主题的演讲比赛,请你谈谈你的爱好及缘由,并号召同学和你一起发展这项爱好。  (2)假设你有一位英国笔友叫Jack,请你给他写一封信简介你在课余时间的兴趣爱好,并询问他在课余时间的兴趣爱好。  (3)你想约志同道合的同学一起去参观自然博物馆,请你在布告板上写一份邀请函,包括自然博物馆的特点和参观博物馆的好处等。  (4)现在很多学生都是“追星一族”,他们密切注视着明星们的一举一动。试分析当下流行文化对青少年兴趣爱好的影响。1高考英语话题作文必备必备语汇  (1)surf the internet上网  (2)chat online 在线聊天  (3)enjoy popular music 喜欢流行音乐  (4)be fond of/be keen on喜欢…  (5)have some hobbies有一些爱好  (6)be interested in对……感兴趣  (7)take an interest in对……感兴趣  (8)be crazy about... 对……着迷  (9)come to like... 越来越喜欢  (10)develop a great liking for... 渐渐爱上  (11)I prefer watching a TV show to going to a concert.我宁愿看电视表演,而不愿去听音乐会。  (12)He goes for playing on-line games. 他喜欢玩在线游戏。  (13)Shopping is my favorite hobby in my spare time. 购物是我闲暇时最喜欢的爱好。  (14)I hate visiting museums, for I think they are boring.我讨厌参观博物馆,因为我觉得它们让人感到无趣。1高考英语兴趣爱好话题作文题目1  基础写作:就家长反对自己集邮写求助信  假如你热衷集邮,但家长并不支持,于是你向一个学生心声的专栏写信咨询解决的办法。内容包括:  1.你的意见:(1)增长知识;(2)减压;(3)挣钱。  2.家长意见:(1)浪费钱;(2)占了学习时间。1高考英语兴趣爱好话题作文范文1  Dear Sir,  I’m a Grade-Two student in a senior high school. I’ve always been fond of collecting stamps since I was a child. As far as I’m concerned,collecting stamps is a meaningful hobby, helping me to know a lot. Besides, dealing with my collection of stamps not only gives me great satisfaction but also helps me relax under the great pressure of studies. What’s more,I even earn money by selling some stamps and my collection will be more valuable as times goes by.  However, my parents are strongly against it for they consider it as a waste of money and they also think that sorting out my stamps may take up too much of my time, which should be spent on my studies.  I don’t want to argue with them any more. Could you help me out? Looking forward to your early reply!  A Worried Reader1高考英语兴趣爱好话题作文题目2  任务写作:该不该迫使孩子学习他们不感兴趣的才艺  培养孩子的兴趣爱好是非常必要的,但现在有很多家长一味地追求子女的多才多艺,迫使孩子学习他们不感兴趣的东西,请你以大约120个词谈谈对这种现象的看法,内容包括:  (1)你是否赞同上述家长的做法;  (2)以你或你朋友的经历说明你的观点;  (3)呼吁家长们要尊重孩子的意愿。1高考英语兴趣爱好话题作文范文2  Today’s children are lucky to have many opportunities to develop their talents. But on the other hand,a lot of parents push their children too hard.  In that case,I don’t envy them. It is true that good hobbies make life more colorful and enjoyable. However, things are different if children take no interest in the “hobby” that their parents choose for them. Without interest as motivation,they find it a burden rather than a hobby. My 6-year-old neighbour often cries while practicing the piano. She is busier on weekends than on weekdays because she has to attend many extracurricular activities. Her mother complains that she even sleeps in class.  Therefore, parents should see the bad effects from their over-effort to cultivate children’s talents. Parents are supposed to help children learn what they are interested in. Only in this way can they learn well and be happy!高三网小编推荐你继续浏览:推荐阅读阅读2507次 /日阅读34次 /日阅读24次 /日阅读49次 /日阅读47次 /日阅读43次 /日阅读45次 /日阅读56次 /日阅读66次 /日阅读37次 /日阅读43次 /日阅读36次 /日阅读38次 /日阅读46次 /日点击查看更多内容中考英语作文 用英语介绍自己的爱好 my hobby英语作文80字_爱英语吧
中考英语作文 用英语介绍自己的爱好 my hobby英语作文80字
时间: 17:37&&作者:admin&&来源:
相关阅读:
精彩栏目推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 环评爱好者 的文章

随机推荐