VBA学习求教:If i <> 18 And 15 then 和If i<>18 and i <>15 then 的区别?

此致 敬礼! 常州纺织服装职业技术学院 纺织商务英语精品课程 纺织服装外贸函电试题..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
<>试题库(六)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Re: 今次是小弟第二次編行程, 希望大家給點意見, 時間緊迫&&a
tanglinghon
好thanks你細緻的回覆啊
關於le dalat indochine, 其實之前我係有光顧過覺得印象難忘才再想再去, 其實除此之外重有另外一個考慮的地方就係zanotti, 唔知你覺得呢間又如何呢? 4season的spa or massage應該幾貴下, 所以沒有考慮啊~ 如果價錢適中都想試下 :)
[quote="tanglinghon"]Day 4 (Sat)
9:30am Breakfast in hotel
11:00am BTS to Mo chit gate 1, walk 5 mins to JJ Market
1:00am Lunch in JJ market
then keep shopping in JJ
3:30am Taxi to Hotel
4:00pm BTS to Sala Daeng gate 4, walk alone to Convent Road to Ruen Nuad to body massage
6:30pm BTS to Asok gate 3, to Sukhumvit Road then turn into Soi 23
dinner in Le Dalat Indochine RECENTLY THE COMMENT IS NOT GOOD!
/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22003
14 Sukhumvit Soi 23, Prasarnmitr
tel: 662 661 7987-8
9:00pm Back Hotel WHY DON'T U ENJOY THE MASSAGE/SPA AFTER DINNER, SO U CAN SPEND THE AFTERNOON IN SHOPPING LIKE CENTRAL CHITLOM, ONLY 5-7 MINS WALK FROM YOUR HOTEL![/quote]
Hi All!!! I Love Bangkok!!!
UID3267&帖子9582&閱讀權限90&在線時間447 小時&註冊時間&最後登錄&
Re: 今次是小弟第二次編行程, 希望大家給點意見, 時間緊迫&&a
I had dinner there around 1 1/2 yrs ago and I got the same feeling as u but few months ago my brother went there again he doesn't recommend!
I think the spa of Four Season is one of the most expensive in Bangkok, there are lots of recommendation here. /forum/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=c35df17145cfdcd96f961a588588cdef
I always go to ASIA HERBS ASSOCIATION, u can think about it!
On the other hand, try massage, it's always a good idea as well!
UID6198&帖子14&閱讀權限10&在線時間5 小時&註冊時間&最後登錄&
其實在第4日我會去完jj market就去body massage,不過都諗緊再搵多日再去
但係sirroco的dessert buffet係唔係都要reservation先?定係walk in都得? 同埋係未日日都有? 因為果度我d朋友話系必去的, 因為個view好靚,不過我就嫌起果度食dinner好貴,所以只去飲cocktail or dessert buffet算... 同埋celedon要一早book位先的嗎? :) thanks :)
[quote="tanglinghon"]I had dinner there around 1 1/2 yrs ago and I got the same feeling as u but few months ago my brother went there again he doesn't recommend!
I think the spa of Four Season is one of the most expensive in Bangkok, there are lots of recommendation here. /forum/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=c35df17145cfdcd96f961a588588cdef
I always go to ASIA HERBS ASSOCIATION, u can think about it!
On the other hand, try massage, it's always a good idea as well![/quote]
[quote="unclelonglegs"]其實在第4日我會去完jj market就去body massage,不過都諗緊再搵多日再去
但係sirroco的dessert buffet係唔係都要reservation先?定係walk in都得? 同埋係未日日都有? 因為果度我d朋友話系必去的, 因為個view好靚,不過我就嫌起果度食dinner好貴,所以只去飲cocktail or dessert buffet算... 同埋celedon要一早book位先的嗎? :) thanks :)[/quote]
To my experience, You need to make reservation or not subject to 2 condition:
1. Weekend like Firday and Saturday night, better make it!
2. Peak season for Hong Kong people, better make it!
You are not going in peak season of HK people (should be after 26th of January!) Celedon, I think no need! Sirroco, I think u better make it! You can let the hotel concierge to help u! I'm sure Four Season will provide a very very good service for u!
你真係好好人~ :)
重有一樣想問就係唐人街除左食翅同買林珍香,重有乜特別的地方好去? :)
[quote="tanglinghon"][quote="unclelonglegs"]其實在第4日我會去完jj market就去body massage,不過都諗緊再搵多日再去
但係sirroco的dessert buffet係唔係都要reservation先?定係walk in都得? 同埋係未日日都有? 因為果度我d朋友話系必去的, 因為個view好靚,不過我就嫌起果度食dinner好貴,所以只去飲cocktail or dessert buffet算... 同埋celedon要一早book位先的嗎? :) thanks :)[/quote]
To my experience, You need to make reservation or not subject to 2 condition:
1. Weekend like Firday and Saturday night, better make it!
2. Peak season for Hong Kong people, better make it!
You are not going in peak season of HK people (should be after 26th of January!) Celedon, I think no need! Sirroco, I think u better make it! You can let the hotel concierge to help u! I'm sure Four Season will provide a very very good service for u![/quote]
Mainly EATING! Actually u don't need to buy 林珍香 in China Town!
4/F of Amarin Plaza (just next to 四面佛) has a shop there. Much convenience for u!
You are always welcome!
UID3181&帖子9301&閱讀權限90&在線時間98 小時&註冊時間&最後登錄&
[quote="tanglinghon"]Mainly EATING! Actually u don't need to buy 林珍香 in China Town!
4/F of Amarin Plaza (just next to 四面佛) has a shop there. Much convenience for u![/quote]
yes, thay can pack and deliver to the hotel tim ah :
[img:9f73fcf5a5]http://img4.picsplace.to/img4/22/5238.gif[/img:9f73fcf5a5]
a simple man, naughty man-Lo-so
/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23902
/forum/viewtopic.php?p=664
oh... 咁其實去唔去china town都得la wor 
因為其實主要去係為左買燕窩同買林珍香 *_*
你地覺得南星好d定海外天好d?
[quote="happyman"][quote="tanglinghon"]Mainly EATING! Actually u don't need to buy 林珍香 in China Town!
4/F of Amarin Plaza (just next to 四面佛) has a shop there. Much convenience for u![/quote]
yes, thay can pack and deliver to the hotel tim ah :[/quote]
UID16&帖子5810&閱讀權限90&在線時間2381 小時&註冊時間&最後登錄&
[quote="unclelonglegs"]oh... 咁其實去唔去china town都得la wor 
因為其實主要去係為左買燕窩同買林珍香 *_*
你地覺得南星好d定海外天好d?
[quote="happyman"][quote="tanglinghon"]Mainly EATING! Actually u don't need to buy 林珍香 in China Town!
yes, thay can pack and deliver to the hotel tim ah :[/quote][/quote]
MBK都有間南星
Amarin Plaza都有間林真香VBA学习求教:If i && 18 And 15 then 和If i&&18 and i &&15 then 的区别?_百度知道
VBA学习求教:If i && 18 And 15 then 和If i&&18 and i &&15 then 的区别?
&&gt其实我想要I 不等于18和15就是第二句If i&lt,但是什么意思呢If i &&15 then但是我编写第一句也没提示错误;18 and i &lt
提问者采纳
f i &lt,必须写成If i&18 And i&lt,当前后两个判断条件均为真时; 18 And 15 thenand是逻辑与;&gt,返回真而你后面的表达式为15;0因此恒为真如果你想表达i不等于18且i不等于15,15&&&gt
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁6 REALTITLE : 杭师大09护本<< 机技术基础>>复习题 TITLE..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
杭师大09护本<<计算机技术基础>>复习
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 eq gt lt 的文章

随机推荐