direction of arrivalwind什么意思

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article needs additional citations for . Please help
by . Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2009) ()
An example of a
Wind direction is reported by the
from which it originates. For example, a northerly
blows from the
to the . Wind direction is usually reported in
degrees. For example, a wind coming from the south is given as 180 one from the east is 90 degrees.
A variety of instruments can be used to measure wind direction, such as the
and . Both of these instruments work by moving to minimize air resistance. The way a weather vane is pointed by prevailing winds indicates the direction from which the wind is blowing. The larger opening of a windsock faces the direction that the
its tail, with the smaller opening, points in the direction the wind is blowing.
Modern instruments used to measure wind speed and direction are called
and , respectively. These types of instruments are used by the wind energy industry, both for
In situations where modern instruments are not available, an index finger can be used to test the direction of wind. This is accomplished by wetting the finger and pointing it upwards. The side of the finger that feels "cool" is (approximately) the direction from which the wind is blowing. The "cool" sensation is caused by an increased rate of evaporation of the moisture on the finger due to the air flow across the finger, and consequently the "finger technique" of measuring wind direction does not work well in either very humid or very hot conditions. The same principle is used to measure the
(a more accurate instrument than the human finger).
Another primitive technique for measuring wind direction is to take a pinch
the direction that the grass falls is the direction the wind is blowing. This last technique is often used by golfers because (in addition to grass being convenient and plentiful on golf courses) it allows them to gauge the strength of the wind as well.
for calculating the standard deviation of wind direction
JetStream (2008). . National Weather Service.
This /–related article is a . You can help Wikipedia by .
: Hidden categories:当前位置: &
求翻译:I can not change the direction of the wind, but I can change the direction of sail!是什么意思?
I can not change the direction of the wind, but I can change the direction of sail!
问题补充:
我不能改变风的方向,但我可以改变帆的方向!
我可以不改变方向的风,但我可以改变方向的帆船!
我不可能改变风的方向,但是我可以改变风帆的方向!
我不能改变风的方向,但可以改变帆的方向 !
我不能改变风的方向,但可以改变帆的方向 !
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!选择适当的单词填空。
1. The_____(direct, direction) of wind is always changing in my hometown.2. It is_____(simply, simple) a phone number.3. It’s midnight and everything is_____(sleep, sleepy) and quiet.4. He is a great_____(poet, poem, poetry) in ancient China.5. His_____(interrupt, interruption) stopped our meeting.6. The_____(expect, unexpected) knock on the door surprised every one.
萌神94TO39
1. direction&& 2. simply&& 3. sleepy&& 4. poet&& 5. interruption&&6. unexpected&&
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 in the direction of 的文章

随机推荐