请以"myfavouritefruit"以发现为题写一篇作文100词左右的小短文

以my favourite holiday为题,写一篇小短文,说说你怎样度过你最喜爱的节日。要用过去式吗_百度知道
以my favourite holiday为题,写一篇小短文,说说你怎样度过你最喜爱的节日。要用过去式吗
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
如果只介绍holiday那就不用,但如果让你描述你过节日就要用过去式
如果写你最喜欢的节日是什么 为什么喜欢之类的不用过去式 如果是写在这节日里你经常做什么 比如i would do……i prefer ……之类的也不用过去式 但是如果有用到描述你过去怎样过这节日 比如i used to do的要用(i use to doing 不用)是否要用过去式关键在于你写的东西发生的时间 建议可以画个时间轴理理怎样情况用怎样的时态
英语的时态不好把握
其他类似问题
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以my favourite sport 为题写一篇英语短文,80词左右.急急用,谁第一谁的分._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以my favourite sport 为题写一篇英语短文,80词左右.急急用,谁第一谁的分.
以my favourite sport 为题写一篇英语短文,80词左右.急急用,谁第一谁的分.
My favourite sport is swimming.In summer I like swimming in the swimming pool with my freinds.It is very interesting and exciting.Although it is very hot ,I feel cool in the water.I learn swimming by myself.During the holiday I often go to the seaside with my parents.Swimming in the sea is different from swimming in the swimming pool.The sea is very big.The swimming pool is very crowded when there are many people.I swim like a fish.I feel very free when swimming in the sea.I can see many little fish in the sea.Swimming gives me a lot of joy and happiness.I hope you can learn how to swim and let's go to swim together next time.初三英语作文请根据下面的表格,以“My Favourtite Book”为题,写一篇短文.要求语句通顺、正确,词数80左右.短文的首句已给出.My Favourtie BookMy favourite book is Harry Potter._______________________________________百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初三英语作文请根据下面的表格,以“My Favourtite Book”为题,写一篇短文.要求语句通顺、正确,词数80左右.短文的首句已给出.My Favourtie BookMy favourite book is Harry Potter.______________________________________
初三英语作文请根据下面的表格,以“My Favourtite Book”为题,写一篇短文.要求语句通顺、正确,词数80左右.短文的首句已给出.My Favourtie BookMy favourite book is Harry Potter.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.BookHarry PotterWriterJ.K.RowlingStoryThe adventures of Harry at HogwartsFavourite sceneFlying on a broomCharacterHarry,Ron and HermioneThemeC bad people are punished for bad behaviourWhy I like itInte bring me into a magical world
My favourite book is Harry Potter.There was September of 2000,I was so young,a famous book was bought to me by my dear dad,it's named Harry Potter which written by J.K .Rowling.Until now,there are 7 series!The whole story told us the lzdventures of Harry at Hogwarts(a magic school),the most exciting thing is the scene when they flying on a broom,maybe that's the dream from our childhood.My favourite character are three kids,they are Harry,Ron and Hermione——smart,brave and wise.Every step of the book is coming with the growing up of the theme children,at the same time,bad people are punished for bad behaviour,perhaps this is what I want to see,this book bring me into a magical world,I'm growing up whit the whole story,made me so interesting and exciting,that's why I like it so much.
我喜欢夏天3973在夏天能游泳吃冰欺淋夏天很热人们流了很多汗,我在夏天经常去游泳我很喜欢夏天
我喜欢夏天,在夏天能游泳吃冰欺淋,夏天很热人们流了很多汗,我在夏天经常去游泳。我很喜欢夏天根据下面的问题提示,以My favourite festival为题,写一篇80词左右的短文What's your favourite festival?When is it?What're the traditional?Why do you like it?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据下面的问题提示,以My favourite festival为题,写一篇80词左右的短文What's your favourite festival?When is it?What're the traditional?Why do you like it?
根据下面的问题提示,以My favourite festival为题,写一篇80词左右的短文What's your favourite festival?When is it?What're the traditional?Why do you like it?
my favourite festivalMy favourite festival is the Spring Festival.It comes around January and February.During the Spring festival,family often get together and eat dumplings,stay up late to chat and have fun.Children get money called Yasuiqian,which is said to protect them from being hurt by the monster Nian.People wear new clothes and don't say bad words.When visiting friends,they ofren say Gongxifacai,wishing them a happy new year.It's a brand new beginning and people always make a lot of plans.I love the Spring Festival because it makes me feel so warm and fresh.当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 以My favorite ……为题,从food, fruit, subject, col..
书面表达。
&&&&& 以My favorite ……为题,从food, fruit, subject, color, sport, 等几方面写一篇50词左右的英语短文。 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:期末题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My favorite things &&&&My name is Wang Dong and I'm thirteen years old. My favorite food is hamburger. I eat it every day. My favorite fruit is apple. At school, English and Music are my favorite subjects. Red is my favorite Color. I like it very much. Tuesday is my Favorite day because I have English and music On that day.答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 以My favorite ……为题,从food, fruit, subject, col..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 以My favorite ……为题,从food, fruit, subject, col..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 每日一篇英语短文 的文章

随机推荐