求做英语翻译员的要求,急,谢谢!!

求英文翻译,急,谢谢_百度知道
求英文翻译,急,谢谢
environment pollution treatment, etc. Refers to the contingencies. For the past transactions or events which contingencies: First, debt guarantees. The contingencies has the following features, was for enterprise a result of past transactions or eventsand shall, on the balance sheet date to the uncertain matters, outstanding product quality assurance (including product safety guarantee). As a kind of contingencies uncertain item, commitments, to determine whether the judge in current confirmation of repair obligations, because contingencies is a result of past transactions or events, loss contract, a result of past transactions or events. The result should be made by some future events happening or not occur can decide uncertain matters, the reorganization of obligation. Common or have matters including: pending litigation or arbitration. Bear This kind of uncertain items in accounting is called the contingencies
我有更好的答案
你没有放翻译的内容啊...
已经放上啦In the accounting process of the uncertainties in the process of the matters are not contingencies, the enterprise shall, in accordance with the definition and the contingencies characteristics of judgment. For example, on fixed assets depreciation of fixed assets, although also involves using life expected net salvage value, and analyze and judge,文章比较长,不知道怎么放上去啊,郁闷
是呀!你没有放翻译的内容啊
并且,在资产负债表的不确定事项,以确定是否存在目前的维修义务。背负这个不确定的项目在会计的一种被称为突发事件。突发事件,指过去的交易或事项的结果。结果应作出一些未来事件发生或不发生的不确定事项作出决定。常见的或有事项,包括:未决诉讼或仲裁,债务担保,优异的产品质量保证(含产品安全保证),亏损合同,重组义务,承诺,环境污染治理等突发事件具有以下特点:第一,因为突发事件是过去的交易或事项的结果。作为一种应急不确定项目,是对企业过去的交易或事项的结果,是对于过去的交易或事件来说。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,很急在线等!谢谢_百度知道
求翻译,很急在线等!谢谢
7;sequential.piping to schoepentoeter inlet device in vessels shall have no bends outside the vertical plane within 10pipe diameters to the inlet nozzle.3.process stream flashes across the valve.application of high speed centrif ugal pumps require minimumflow protecion by means of fic control provide fixed set point
as specified by vendor.61.high point shall be elevated above high liquid level in v_503.split range control &#47.t type pipe with pereoration on upper half .high point shall be elevated above high liquid level in v_501.4.5.valves with position mismatch alarm in dcs8.9.precess condensate may be used as reflux as long as there would be no negative lmpact on product quality and plant performance.2
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
在V_501,高顶点需要提高到高液面以上,使用高速度UGAL 离心泵。希望对你有帮助。裂缝范围控制/连贯文件标明,在吸入喷嘴的10 个管直径内 ,并通过固定点的FIC 控制,工艺冷凝液可以作为回流使用,谢谢,高顶点需要提高到高液面以上。加工流流过阀门在V_503,垂直面外部不允许有弯曲,达到最小流量保护。向船舱入口设备铺管,阀门带有位置错位警告上半部分带有 T型管根据供应商规定只要对产品质量和工厂性能无负面影响
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译全文,谢谢了,要人工翻译,急……That warm day was the only day of the week without rain. I opened the door, took a seat and began to enjoy the wonderful sunshine. Suddenly, I noticed that the house near mine had been sold. An elderly lady was in front of the do_百度作业帮
求翻译全文,谢谢了,要人工翻译,急……That warm day was the only day of the week without rain. I opened the door, took a seat and began to enjoy the wonderful sunshine. Suddenly, I noticed that the house near mine had been sold. An elderly lady was in front of the door, with some beautiful flowers beside her. I walked to her. She looked to be in her early eighties and had the prettiest white hair.“ Hi! My name is Karmen,” I said smiling brightly at the old lady. She smiled back and said,” Hello, Karmen. I’m Kitty.” Her voice was very strong for someone at her age. Later, I learned that she was alone and had no family or relatives to help her. From that day on, I often visited her and helped her with her housework and sometimes she gave me some delicious food. A year passed, and I considered her to be one of my best friends.One day, I walked over for my morning visit and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I knocked again, and she didn’t still turn up. So I let myself in, using the key she had given me. I checked her living room and then her kitchen. I finally went into her bedroom, and she was lying peacefully on her bed. Beside her there were two notes. One was her will(遗嘱), which said all that she had would be given to me. The other was a thank-you note. I went to her bedside and cried sadly.Though several years has gone by, I still miss her deeply. Whenever I look at the beautiful flowers in front of her house, I remembered the wonderful friendship we had.
那是一周内唯一不下雨、温暖的一天.我打开门,坐下来开始享受美好的阳光.突然,我注意到我旁边的房子已经被卖了.一位年老的女士在门前,美丽的花开在她的旁边.我走过去.她看起来八十出头,一头漂亮的白发.“嗨,我是卡门”我对她笑着说.她微笑着回复,“嗨,卡门,我是凯蒂.她的声音比同龄人有力.后来,我知道了她是独自一人没有家人和亲戚相帮.从那天起,我经常拜访她并且帮她做些家务,有时候她也给我些美味的食物.一年后,我把她当成我最好的朋友.一天,我早上过去拜访,敲门后没有回答.我再敲,她还是没来.于是我用她给的钥匙自己开门走了进去,我去了起居室和厨房.最后到了她的卧室,发现她安静地躺在床上.在她的旁边有两张便条.一张是遗嘱,上面说她所有的一切都给我.另一张是感谢信.我走到她旁边伤心地哭泣.几年过后,我仍然深深地想念她.不管什么时候只要我看到她房前那些美丽的花朵,就会想我们美好的友谊.
那是一周当中唯一没有雨的温暖的一天。我打开门,坐在椅子上,开始享受美好的阳光。突然,我注意到我旁边的一栋房子已经被卖出去了。一位年纪较大的女士站在门前,旁边是一些漂亮的花朵。我走向她。她看起来八十多岁的样子,有一头漂亮的银发。“嘿,我叫Karmen。”我对着这个老妇笑着说。她也笑着对我说:“你好,Karmen,我是Kitty”。她的声音相对于她这个年纪的人来说非常的有力。然后,我了解到,...
那温暖的一天是一周里唯一不下雨的一天。我打开门,坐下来开始享受美好的阳光。突然,我注意到我房子周围的房子已经卖完了。一个老妇人在门口,有一些美丽的花在她身旁。我朝她走去。她看起来80岁出头,且有一头漂亮的白发。嗨,我叫karmen,对着老太太灿烂的笑容我说道。她微笑着说:哈喽,karmen,我是kitty。她的声音很有力对她这个年龄段来说。随后,我知道了她是一个没有家人或亲戚帮助的孤寡老...文言文翻译,很急啊,求翻译,谢谢。_百度知道
文言文翻译,很急啊,求翻译,谢谢。
凡充锦绣官及冶瑑金玉者妃每从游幸,奇服秘玩,大抵千人,走数千里,天下风靡,进九章银青阶,乃置骑传送,奉须索。於是岭南节度使张九章,动骇耳目,必欲生致之,变化若神。四方争为怪珍入贡。妃嗜荔支、广陵长史王翼以所献最,擢翼户部侍郎,乘马则力士授辔策
(这样,变化莫测。她喜欢吃荔枝,王翼之被提升为户部侍郎。(为她服务的)担任制作朝服的官员以及雕刻金银玉器的人,岭南节度使张九章第一条回答有点小问题,一定要(刚摘下来的)新鲜的。在这时。(他们按照贵妃的)需求到处搜求新奇的服饰和珍秘的古玩,他们的举动真是让人触目惊心,为贵妃献宝的行动)在天下风靡一时。各地官员争相搜罗奇珍异宝进贡,奔跑几千里路,(只要是)骑马都是由高力士牵着缰绳、广陵长史王翼之因为所贡献的宝物最好,张九章被进封九章银青阶,大约一千人,于是官府设置驿站骑马传送,补充一下,荔枝的味道一点没有改变就已送到京城,(应有尽有):贵妃(大概指杨玉环)每次跟从(皇帝)巡游
其他类似问题
60人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
前九章银青阶,变化如神,一定要活捉的。凡是充锦绣官及冶番金银的人,跑了几千里,骑马是大力士任政策,动骇人耳目,于是把骑传送,提升翼户部侍郎,接受必须搜索、广陵长史王翼之把所献最。她喜欢吃荔枝,天下风吹,奇服秘玩,大约一千人。于是岭南节度使张九章。各地争相为怪珍进贡她每次从巡游
文言文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 外文翻译要求 的文章

随机推荐