评价文档:
22nd Workshop on Logic-based Programming
逻​辑​编​程​的​一​次​会​议​记​录​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求高手解决英语问题:1.The boy is hiding ______(on,behind) the house.选一个单词填空(求原因)2.选择:Here's my pen.I () it,and I finally () it.(请说明原因)A.am looking for/find
B.am looking for/look for C.am _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求高手解决英语问题:1.The boy is hiding ______(on,behind) the house.选一个单词填空(求原因)2.选择:Here's my pen.I () it,and I finally () it.(请说明原因)A.am looking for/find
B.am looking for/look for C.am
求高手解决英语问题:1.The boy is hiding ______(on,behind) the house.选一个单词填空(求原因)2.选择:Here's my pen.I () it,and I finally () it.(请说明原因)A.am looking for/find
B.am looking for/look for C.am finding/findD.am finding/look for
1.behind句意:这个男孩藏在房子后面.2.选 A这是我的钢笔.我正在寻找他,最后我找到了look for 寻找,强调动作find 找到,强调结果
填behind。句意为男孩藏在房子后面。根据句意和情理应该是在房子后面而不是上面。选择A
look for强调的是找的过程,而find是找到,强调的是结果。翻译成:我的笔在这,我正在找它,最终我找到它了。
1.behind那个男孩正藏在房子的____难道躲在房子上面?2.Alook for表示"找"这个动作,而find表示"找到"这个结果。I__it,这显然是动作I finally___it,这显然是结果
1 behind 躲在房子后面
而不是on上面2A look for 是找的过程 是动作 find 找到 时结果
1. behind。在房子后面,如果你选on,那就是在房子上面了(屋顶?)2. A. 这是不算时态,只是分析look for与find的关系。look for是表示你“找”的过程,至于找没找到,那就看结果了。结果就是find(找出了)或don't find找不到的。如:I had been looking for my watch and I finally foun...
1.on the house:免费behind the house: 在房子后面这句话意思是:这个男孩藏在房子后面。所以选behind 2.look for强调寻找的过程和动作find强调寻找的结果这句话意思是:这是我的笔,我在找它(过程和动作),最终我找到了它(结果)。所以选A
look for的意思是“寻找”, find意思是“已找到”整句话的意思是,这是我的钢笔。我一直在寻找它,最后找到了它。
1题选behind,因为是表示藏在房子后面2题选A. 因为look for 用于强调寻找的过程,而find强调寻找的结果。前面说我正在找我的笔,后面说我最后终于找到了。
第一道题选behind 躲在房子的后面. 第二道题选A 因为LOOK FOR为动词短语表示寻找的动作状态(即过程),而FIND强调的是找到的结果.因此选A.
1. behind (behind the house在房子的后面)2.A 这是我的钢笔,我正在寻找它,最后我找到了。look for寻找
find 找到,发现一、单选题(共 50 道试题,共 100 分.)1.– Hello,Sally.How's everything?– ( ).A.Good for youB.Oh,I agreeC.That's rightD.Just so-so满分:2 分2.It( )that I met one of my old classmates on my way home yesterday.A.took placeB.occurredC_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一、单选题(共 50 道试题,共 100 分.)1.– Hello,Sally.How's everything?– ( ).A.Good for youB.Oh,I agreeC.That's rightD.Just so-so满分:2 分2.It( )that I met one of my old classmates on my way home yesterday.A.took placeB.occurredC
一、单选题(共 50 道试题,共 100 分.)1.– Hello,Sally.How's everything?– ( ).A.Good for youB.Oh,I agreeC.That's rightD.Just so-so满分:2 分2.It( )that I met one of my old classmates on my way home yesterday.A.took placeB.occurredC.broke outD.happened满分:2 分3.– Is the toilet on the ground floor or 2nd floor?– ( ).A.No,there isn'tB.Yes,it isC.On the ground floorD.It is empty满分:2 分4.– I think the Internet is very helpful.– ( ).A.Yes,so do IB.That's a very good ideaC.Neither do ID.I'd rather go surfing on it满分:2 分5.– What do you find difficult in learning English?– ( ).A.Listening and speakingB.Don't be afraid of difficultiesC.Learning English is usefulD.Don't be disappointed满分:2 分6.– David,you've been losing your temper over nothing lately.– ( ).A.I haven’t been getting much sleep eitherB.You’d better not push yourself too hard,or you’ll get sickC.I’m sorry.I shouldn’t have blown up like thatD.You’d better do exercises regularly满分:2 分7.– Look at the rainbow!What a view!– ( A.Yes.What beautiful it isB.Yes.How beautiful it isC.Yes.What a beautiful it isD.Yes.How a beautiful it is满分:2 分8.We failed in our( )to climb the mountain.A.trialB.contemptC.desireD.attempt满分:2 分9.We failed in our( )to climb the mountain.A.trialB.contemptC.desireD.attempt满分:2 分10.Hardly( )home when it began to rain.A.had I gotB.I had gotC.had I arrived inD.I had arrived at满分:2 分
DDCAACBDDA
A A C B D D希望对你有帮助哈 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
硕士论文-施肥对优质杂交油菜品质性状影响的研究
下载积分:200
内容提示:硕士论文-施肥对优质杂交油菜品质性状影响的研究
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:10|
上传日期: 19:28:15|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
硕士论文-施肥对优质杂交油菜品质性状影响的研究
官方公共微信短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,瀚你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,瀚你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个翻词符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处锗误及修改均仅限一词; 2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。On the Children's Day last year, our city held an interested activity. In theactivity children and their parents act as the rich and the poor. In the dinner, the richcould have delicious food, but the poor could only have breads with porridge. Parents allhoped to have the dinner for the poor with the children. They hoped that our childrencould taught a lesson from the dinner. Now many people on the earth don't have enoughfood and clothes. Every day only one half the world can enjoy enough food. The activitywas held make the families understand the differences between the poor and the rich andalso make the parents know that too much material life won"t always do good for the children.马上分享给朋友:答案On the Children’s Day last year, our city held an interested activity. In the the
interestingactivity children and their parents act as the rich and the poor. In the dinner, the richacted? could have delicious food, but the poor could only have breads with porridge. Parents allbreadhoped to have the dinner for the poor with the children. They hoped that our children
theircould∧taught a lesson from the dinner. Now many people on the earth don’t have enoughbefood and clothes. Every day only one half∧the world can enjoy enough food. The activityor ofwas held∧make the families understand the differences between the poor and the rich andtoalso make the parents know that too much material life won't always do good for the children.for 改为to 或把do改为be点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 四个字组成一个字 的文章

随机推荐