求一个做PPT的ppt大神作品合集帮我免费做一个复杂的PPT

本人要做一个关于狼图腾的英语ppt,各位有做ppt的经验吗???请大神指点!!!或者给我英文的狼图_百度知道
本人要做一个关于狼图腾的英语ppt,各位有做ppt的经验吗???请大神指点!!!或者给我英文的狼图
本人要做一个关于狼图腾的英语ppt,各位有做ppt的经验吗???请大神指点!!!或者给我英俯鸡碘课鄢酒碉旬冬莫文的狼图腾介绍!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
&Wolf Totem& Book Summer vacation I read &Wolf Totem& This novel, after I read that I benefit. In &Wolf Totem&, the first so I'm interested in the characters and the vivid description of wolves. Protagonist, Chen Zhen is the embodiment of the author, 30 years ago, as a Beijing youth, voluntary amount to the border of Inner Mongolia grassland Lun jump the queue, as long as 11 years. In the prairie, he drilled holes wolf, dig over pups, or raise coyotes, and wolves fought, but also with lingering over the wolf. Wolf-themed story, written at the time of the environment, has launched a coherent by the dozens, &the wolf story.& But the whole book attracted me the most, or the author's depiction of thinking about the wolf. Wolf caught Huangyangchuan a trick. During the day, a wolf eyeing a Gazelle, to not touch it. One dark, Gazelle will find a place to leeward lying under the thick grass to sleep. Moment the wolf not catch it, Gazelle body to sleep, it's nose ears can not sleep, a little movement, Gazelle jumped up and ran, the wolf to catch up. Night wolf is not hands-on, lying dead in the near such a place, such as night, until dawn, Gazelle hold a nocturia, urinary hold up, the wolf found the opportunity to rush to go after, Gazelle run up and not spread urine, run as far tangutica hind leg cramp on a bumpy, it could run. In my opinion, we humans should be a good wolf and the sheep of the combination was able, under the conditions of the limited capacity of full play to their level. So we do things, whether man or be sure to remember the same can not be trampled upon like sheep, like wolves, not greedy, we must learn to calm and stable character, like sheep, have to learn to fight the wolf as a positive, united and cooperative behavior. Will be both good tog俯鸡碘课鄢酒碉旬冬莫ether in order to succeed.
其他类似问题
狼图腾的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁老板要我做一个TK1检测项目的PPT,我表示很无力,求大神帮忙。_百度知道
老板要我做一个TK1检测项目的PPT,我表示很无力,求大神帮忙。
如能帮助。我的邮箱@qq,临床应用,高分相谢整个PPT包括背景介绍,优势以及销售推广的思维路线等等.com
提问者采纳
这个你就是花500分也不会有人告诉你的,去找找同行吧,最起码一顿饭或者一条软中华或者两台茅台才能解决的了问题,不相信你就等着
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有英语大神了
我要做一个关于nba的英文ppt
求教几句翻译
7回复 426浏览
像   nba分为东西两个联盟   在各自分区排名前八的可以晋级季后赛  季后赛是bo7的淘汰赛制[ 此帖被lvwei-11-13 12:36修改 ]
如果你喜欢
的文章,可以。& & & &
相信那么一天会到来
不知道这样对不对
1、NBA has two conferences, the Eastern Conference and the Western Conference.
2、Top 8 teams in each conference are advanced to the playoffs.
3、All playoffs series are best-of-seven series.发自legendlee的HupuChrome
C: Jordan Hill / Ed Davis / Tarik Black / Robert Sacre
PF: Carlos Boozer / Julius Randle / Ryan Kelly
SF: Wesley Johnson / Nick Young
SG: Kobe Bryant / Wayne Ellington
PG: Jeremy Lin / Steve Nash / Ronnie Price / Jordan Clarkson
@ 英语帝,,,
引用2楼 @ 发表的:
@ 英语帝,,,
我不是大神
专业打酱油的
引用4楼 @ 发表的:
我不是大神
专业打酱油的
我很失望
不好意思啊 最近 很忙
只好google 一下
还是要感谢你引用1楼 @ 发表的:
不知道这样对不对
1、NBA has two conferences, the Eastern Conference and the Western Conference.
2、Top 8 teams in each conference are advanced to the playoffs.
3、All playoffs series are best-of-seven series.
相信那么一天会到来
转出扣费 -1
12:35
转出 -200 你通过银行给湖人十转账200卡路里
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
共有 9 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
百度竞价被恶意点击广告怎么办? 小脑袋竞...文库那里下一个更快啦
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注要做个课件用到一个掷骰子的flash,各位大神谁能给做一下。 急求啊~!在线等_百度知道
要做个课件用到一个掷骰子的flash,各位大神谁能给做一下。 急求啊~!在线等
提问者采纳