2016九年级寒假作业英语寒假作业21页根据对话情景填入适当的单词每空一词

> 【答案带解析】完成对话。在对话空格中填入适当单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(10...
完成对话。在对话空格中填入适当单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(10分)Policeman: Excuse me, Madam.Madam:
Yes?Policeman: Would you mind letting me take a 1.______in your bag?Madam:
What? I’m afraid I will 2.______mind if you do so. Now go away.Policeman: I’m afraid I have to do so. It’s my duty in the supermarket, Madam.Madam:
Who are you? Go away, 3.______ I will call the police.Policeman: I am a 4.________ .Here is my police card.Madam:
Really? Do you always look into people’s bags if you like?Policeman: No. I will do so whenever I have a 5.______ to believe that there is something in your bag that belongs to someone6.______.Madam:
What do you mean?Policeman: Well, perhaps you’ve got something that haven’t been 7._______for.Madam:
What are you talking about? I’m honest and I won’t let you 8.______ my bag.Policeman: Well, if you are honest, you wouldn’t 9._______,would you? So may I look intoyour bag, Madam?I don’t want to do 10._______ to hurt you. 
2.certainly/surely
4.policeman
8.check/examine
9.mind/refuse
10.anything
试题分析:
1.1】句意:你介意让我在你的书包里看看吗?此题考查固定短语take a look=hav...
考点分析:
考点1:补全对话
& &&补全对话常见失误及对策 &近年,补全对话类试题在中考英语题中所占的比重越来越大。下面我们重点探讨一下补全对话题的易错点以及应对策略。 & & &
& &症状一:忽视不同场景下的常考句式 & & &
没有熟练掌握大纲规定的30个项目的基本交际用语
【突破之道】要做好补全对话题,必须知晓常考的不同场景(如打电话、问路、购物、看病、邀请、约会、就餐、谈论喜好等)并灵活掌握相关的常用句式,这样解答交际运用题才会得心应手&
& &症状二:忽视问答句中的“呼应点” & & &
& &忽视问句和答语中的信息点,而这个点就是解题的关键。
【突破之道】对话都是以问答形式展开的,这些句式中必定会出现相互呼应的疑问句或疑问词等。通常可以根据答语来确定疑问句的种类,如以yes, no作答的肯定是一般疑问句和反意疑问句;以时间、地点或方式等细节信息作答的多为特殊疑问句,当然也有可能是选择疑问句。针对特殊疑问句,答题关键是要确定特殊疑问词
&& & 症状三:忽视中西差异 & & &
不了解中西文化差异和思维差异,以至于失分错解。
【突破之道】在情景交际题中,需要留意中西差异,包括文化差异与思维差异等。比如在电话用语中,用“This is?”表达“我是?”,而不是“I am ?”。中国人和西方人在思维和表达方式上差距较大,此时要注意“进入角色,换位思考”。
& & &症状四:忽视语法 & &&
只顾填词而忽略了时态或形式等语法规则,这样即便选的或填的是适合的词,答案也是错误的。
【突破之道】任何时候都不能忽视语法的重要性。比如遇到动词就要考虑其对应的时态、语态或是否需要用非谓语形式;遇到名词就要考虑是否需要用复数形式;遇到形容词就要考虑是否需要用它的比较级或最高级。所以做完试卷后一定要检查答案是否符合语法规则。 &
& &&症状五:忽视上下文 & & &
不考虑上下文而轻率地得出结论,如果遇到提示词出现在下文的试题,必然失分。
【突破之道】做补全对话题时,要充分利用所给的提示或上下文,认真分析,如果缺少有把握的证据,可将该题跳过,有的题目是可以从下文中得到启示的,还有些题目需要通读全文之后才能推敲出答案。所以一定要注意联系上下文。&
& & &症状六:忽视常识 & & &
缺乏对生活常识的积累,单凭主观臆断解题&
【突破之道】补全对话题都是和生活有关的口语运用,因此,在实际解题的过程中,还需要有一定的生活常识。因为在情景交际中,有一些题是需要结合生活常识才能作出恰当选择的。比如reading book多属于library,生病了就有可能会去hospital或clinic,丢了key就有可能进不了家门等。再如2007年泰州卷的补全对话中出现了:I forget to bring my . I can’t do my homework before my mother comes home.答案应该为key(s)。&
& & 症状七:忽视主题 & & &
不通读全文,不能正确判断对话的主题,易断章取义。
【突破之道】抓住主题有助于更好地理解对话内容,从而提高做题的准确率。一篇完整的对话通常包括三个阶段:提出话题、展开话题和结束话题。解题时应充分利用所给的词句信息,以掌握对话者的身份、态度、意图等。
相关试题推荐
The fast development of technology(技术) has made many changes in our daily life. For the students in a public high school in Philadelphia, the change is really great. Their so-called “the School of the Future” opened recently with the help of Microsoft Corp. The combination(结合) of the latest technology and teaching methods makes it the focus in the world.It takes the local government $63 million to build this “one of the most advanced high schools”. It is free and has no entrance exams(入学考试). All the 170 students are picked by drawing lots(抽签)from 1,500 applicants(申请者). 95% of the students are blacks and about 85% are from low income families.In the school, the students still sit in classrooms, but they work on their laptops(轻便电脑). Instead of textbooks, their lessons rely mostly on information found on the Internet. Students can learn at their own steps. They do their homework on computers and send it to teachers for marking. Parents can check their children’s study online at home.The CEO of the School District said,“This is how school of today should be designed and developed to prepare students for life and work in the future.”1.From the passage, we know that our daily life has been changed a lot because ______ .A. a public high school in Philadelphia has developed fastB. students in Philadelphia has developed fastC. the technology has developed fast2.How much does the local government spend building the “one of the most advanced high schools”?A. $63,000,000
B. $6,300,00
C. $630,0003.Who can see the students homework on the Internet?A. their teachersB. their parentsC. both A and B4. Which of the following sentence is TRUE according to the passage?A. The students in the “one of the most advanced high schools” paid nothing to enter it.B. The students in the “one of the most advanced high schools” need to pass an exam to enter the school.C. The students in the “one of the most advanced high schools” don’t have to do homework.5.The best title of the article is ______.A. the Students in a Public High School in PhiladelphiaB. the School of the FutureC. How to Study Online 
Bicycle tour and raceA bike tour and race will be held on August 26 and 27 (Sat. & Sun.). At 5:30 a.m. the riders will leave Tian’anmen Square and ride the first 35 kilometers as a training.Then the next 55 kilometers, from Yanjiao to Jixian, will be the first competitive part of the tour. The riders and their bikes will then be taken from Jixian to Changli.The second racing part of the competition will be from Changli to the seaside of Nandaihe, covering a distance of 20 kilometers. Saturday afternoon includes the stay at Nandaihe and supper. Sunday morning is free for playing at the seaside. In the afternoon all the people and their bikes will be taken back to Beijing.Cost: 200 yuanTelephone: 4675027Brazilian footballersThe Brazilian Football Club will play Beijing Guo’an Team at the Workers’ Stadium on August 26. The club has four national team players. Also coming is 2004 US World Cup star Romario who has promised to play for at least 45 minutes.Ticket prices: 60/ 100/ 150 yuanTime / Date: 4:30p.m., August 26 (Sat.)Telephone: 5012372Rock climbingThe Third National Rock Climbing Competition will be held on August 26-27 at the Huairou Mountain-climbing Training Base. More than 10 teams from Beijing, Wuhan, Dalian, Jilin and other places will take part in it. A Japanese team will give a special climbing show. What’s more, it’s all Free!Take a long-distance bus from Dongzhimen to Huairou.Time / Date: 9-12 a.m., August 26 and 27Telephone: 7143177, 7144850, Wang Zhenghua1.The main purpose of giving the above events is to give information about ______.A. visiting teamsB. famous playersC. things to do for the weekend2.If you take part in the bicycle competition, you will ride for _____ kilometers.A. 35
C. 753.If you are in Beijing at 5:00 p.m. on August 26, which activity can you join in?A. watching a football matchB. going bike ridingC. going hiking4.What is special about the rock climbing competition?A. A team from Japan will give a climbing show.B. You can’t watch it without paying.C. You don’t have to be a sportsman to take part.5.If you want to find something to do for Saturday afternoon, you will call ______.A. 4675027
B. 5012372
C.7143177 
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容判断句子的正误。正确的涂“A”, 错误的涂“B”。(共5小题,每小题2分;计10分)Abing was born on August 17, 1893 in the eastern Chinese city of . Abing was the name used by his family. He was given the name Hua Yanjun at school. His father trained him in drums from the age of 10. Abing began learning the
at the age of 12, then the erhu. At the age of 17, Abing first performed in some ceremonies, and won praise for his musical talent.In 1939, he married. After his marriage, Abing performed every afternoon in a public square in Wuxi. He became famous for his music and songs. After the performance, he would walk through the city's streets, playing the erhu. His most famous composition, Erquan Yingyue, was performed in this period.In the summer of 1950, two professors
and Cao Anhe, travelled to Wuxi to record Abing. By this time, Abing had not performed for almost three years. After three days' practice, three erhu pieces and three pipa pieces were recorded. However, Abing's favorite piece, Meihua Sannong, was not recorded when the team ran out of blank records.1.Abing was the name used at school.2.Abing’s first show was at the age of 17.3.Erquan Yingyue was the most famous piece of music from Abing.4.In 1950, six pieces of music were recorded by Abing alone.5.The team didn’t record Abing’s favorite piece. 
Ryan and Kelly used to be forgetful. For example, Kelly would
to cook dinner, or Ryan would go to work on Sunday thinking it was Monday. One summer they were to
_ a long trip. What do you think happened? Well, they got to the
with only ten minutes left. So time was
. In that situation anyone would get on the plane right away.
not Ryan and Kelly. They just had to buy some flight insurance (保险)first. After all, who_
what will happen on a plane flight? They quickly put some coins into a machine and their insurance policy(保险单) came out. “Who would get the
if we die?” asked Kelly. “My mother, of course,” her husband replied. “We’ll mail the policy to her. Now quick, give me a stamp, will you?” he said. “The plane’s going to take
in another minute.” Ryan put the stamp on the
, dropped it in the mailbox, and suddenly began to cry. What happened, do you think? He had _
_ their plane tickets to his mother!1.A. remember
C. try2.A. take
C. talk3.A. house
B. bus station
C. airport4.A. enough
C. short5.A. And
C. So6.A. knows
B. believes
C. thinks7.A. flight
C. money8.A. away
C. out9.A. machine
B. envelope
C. plane10.A. mailed
C. put 
Many people like music
music can bring us happiness. For me, I like pop music best because it has great lyrics and I can sing
with it. Every day on my way to school or back
home, I’d like to put on my earphone to enjoy the music as
as I can. It has
my habit. When I was a little child, my father liked to buy some tapes for me
the presents for Children’ Day or other festival.
to the music in my old recorder was a big interest for me at that
. And as far as I could remember, I spent most of my spare time in listening to music when I stayed at home. My
songs are My Heart will Go on, Hero, You raise me up and so on. How about you? What songs do you like best? Would you mind
me?1.A. but
B. because
C. however2.A. along
C. away3.A. /
C. go4.A. many
C. much5.A. become
C. been become6.A. like
C. to7.A. Listened
C. Listening8.A. time
C. a time9.A. like
C. favorite10.A. tell
B. telling
C. to tell 
题型:补充句子
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.当前位置:
>>>情景交际在对话的空白处填写恰当的单词,使对话完整、正确。每空..
在对话的空白处填写恰当的单词,使对话完整、正确。每空一词。Lily: This Saturday I’m going to a Japanese friend’s house for dinner. I’m so nervous, because this is my first meal in a Japanese house. Am I (1)&&&& && to do anything special?Rose: There’s (2)&&& &&& to be nervous about. Just be yourself.Lily: Oh, come on! There must be (3)&&&& && special. Am I supposed to bow when I see them?Rose: You can just (4)&&&& && what they do. If they bow, you should do so, too.Lily: OK. What about the meal? Am I supposed to eat with (5)&&& &&?Rose: Yes, they’ll probably have them at the table. By the way, do you know you should not (6)&&&&&& your chopsticks into your rice?Lily: No, I don’t. That’s (7)&&&&&& I ask you these questions. Is a spoon (8)&&&& && for drinking their soup?Rose: Sometimes, but they can drink it from the bowl. They can make (9)&&&&& & when drinking their soup.Lily: Why do they do that?Rose: I guess it’s just their (10)&&&&&& of showing that they think it’s delicious.Lily: Oh, I see. Thank you so much for your help.Rose: My pleasure. Please enjoy your meal!
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
1. supposed&&&&&& 2. nothing&&&&&&3. something&&&& 4. follow / do&&&& 5. chopsticks 6. stick&&&&&&&&7. why&&&&&&& 8. used&&&&&&9. noises&&&&& 10. way
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“情景交际在对话的空白处填写恰当的单词,使对话完整、正确。每空..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:也叫口语应用,试题根据对话的基本形式是一问一答的特点,通过提供一定的语境,将语言放在交际的实际情景中去考查。它所涉及的内容多是初中英语课本中出现过的与学生学习、生活相联系、实用性强的内容。它既考查特定交际场合使用的表达方式,也通过语境考查词汇和语法知识的运用。情景交际题注意事项:1.所补全的对话内容必须能使上、下文连贯一致,因而必须瞻前顾后、全盘考虑,不能仅看上一个问句就选择答句,或仅根据下文中的答句就补全它的问句,否则容易造成逻辑错误。 2. 做题前应注意试题前面是否有中文或英语的背景提示。这些背景提示是确定话题内容的重要依据,不可疏忽带过。 3. 在选择过程中考生应注意把已选出的选项划去,避免重复选择的错误。 4. 做题时要先易后难,一时难以确定不要勉强先做,否则易造成连锁错误。 &解题思路与技巧:1. 通览全文,领会大意,揣摩话题。解题时应先跳过空格通览全文,了解对话大意,根据对大意的把握,判定语境,揣摩话题。&2. 根据语境,细读选项,选择答案。在把握话题和语境的基础上,针对对话的每一空白处,细读所提供的选项,认真分析它们之间的异同,依据对话有关情景内容,选择正确的答案。&3.通盘考虑,前后联想,先易后难。要从对话整体理解出发,依照上、下问答的逻辑顺序来考虑所选择的答案,不可不顾前后顺序,孤立地就上句就补下句,这样可能出现所补句子符合上文而不符合下文的情况。要先解决有把握的、容易的,再回头补选较难的。&4.通读对话,义形结合,验证答案。将对话补全之后,再将整段对话通读一遍,逐一验证答案。所选的答案不仅语义上要符合语境,而且要保证语言正确,做到说话得体。&&&&
发现相似题
与“情景交际在对话的空白处填写恰当的单词,使对话完整、正确。每空..”考查相似的试题有:
267362229118317856154199508513208772011年全国各地中考英语试题分类汇编情景交际填词类对话_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2011年全国各地中考英语试题分类汇编情景交际填词类对话
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
2013九年级英语暑假作业补全对话填词测试
84. free 【解析】由前面的busy和but可知此处表示星期六上午有空,故填free。
85. make【解析】make it为固定用法,用于约定时间。
【2013广西南宁】 请根据对话内容,在下面的空白处填入适当的词,使对话完整与正确,并将答案填在答题卡相应的横钱上。每空一词。
A: Why is there never a bus when you want one, Sam?
B: Good question, Liza. There aren&t enough buses on this route(线路).
A: Sometimes I feel81writing a letter to the newspaper.
B: Good idea. You should say that we82more subway lines, too.
A: Yeah. There should be more public transport.
B: And fewer 83 ! The traffic is so heavy.
A: Sam, is that 84 bus coming?
B: Yes, it is. But, look! There are so many people!
A: Oh, no! Let's 85 a taxi together, or we'll be late.
【答案】81.like& 82.need& 83.taxis& 84.a& 85.take
【2013山东临沂】八、补全对话(共5小题,计10分)
根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,合乎情景。
Rita and Lisa are at home. Rita is surfing the Internet and Lisa is reading a book.
Rita: Hi, Lisa. 86.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
Lisa:& Yes, of course, I really want some cheap film tickets. There is a new film in the theater
now.87.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
Rita: Forty yuan for one ticket.
Lisa: Are you kidding me? Usually one ticket is about 100 yuan.
Rita: Yeah, it&s the usual price. But, here, on this group-buying website, it&s much cheaper.
Lisa:&& Let me see!(Comes to the computer)Yes, it&s true!
Rita: Now, many of my friends buy film tickets on this website.
Lisa: Just now you said&group-buying&,88.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
Rita: It is&B2T&&Business to Team. In B2T, we can bulk discounts(大幅优惠).
Lisa: So we can save a lot of money! It is really a good idea to go group-buying.
Rita: That&s all right, 89,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?We&d better hurry, for the tickets will sell out very soon.
Lisa: I want four tickets!90.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
Rita: You&re welcome.
【答案】&86. Do you want (to buy) some (cheap) film tickets?
87. How much is one (a) ticket? How much is it?
88. What is it? / What is &group-buying&?
89. How many tickets do you want?
90. Thank you (very much)./ Thanks a lot. / Thanks.
【2013四川泸州】完成对话(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
根据对话内容,在每个空缺处填入一个适当的词,使整段对话意思完整。请把该空缺处的词填写在答题卡相应的位置上。(每空限填一词)
A: What are you going to do next weekend?
B: I have no __46__.
A: Would you like to do something with me?
B: Sure. What are you going to do?
A: How __47__ going boating on Saturday?
B: That sounds good. Where are we going to meet?
A: At my house. My father has a car. He can __48__ us to the lake.
B: What time shall we leave?
A: At 5:30 in the morning. Boating is good at that time.
B: So early? Can we make __49__ a little later?
A: Well, no __50__,What about 6:00?
B: OK. I'll get to your house at 5:50. See you tomorrow.
46. idea 47. about 48. take 49. it 50. problem
【2013山东聊城】补全对话(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,合乎情景。
A: Hi, Tony. I didn't see you last Sunday. Did you go on the school trip?
B: 11. ______________________________. I stayed at home.
A: Oh, really?& 12.___________________________?
B: Because I had a lot of things to do.
A:13. ______________________________ ?
B: I cleaned my room and did my homework. Then I watched TV .
A: Not much fun, I think.
B :Well, it wasn't very bad. I played basketball that afternoon . Was the school trip interesting?
A:14.______________________________. We went to the park and the zoo. We had a very good time .
B:15.______________________________?
A: We came back at about 5:30 in the afternoon.
【主旨大意】Tony因为有许多事情要做,包括打扫房间、做家庭作业、看电视,所以呆在家里,没有去进行学校旅行,对话内容还提到了学校旅行的情况,包括学校旅行很有趣,去了公园和动物园,玩得很高兴,返回的时间。
【答案】11. No .(或 No , I didn't)&&&&&& 12. Why? (Why did you stay at home?)
13. What did you do?&&&&&&&&&&&& 14. Yes. (Yes, it was.)
15.What time (When) did you come back?
【2013 湖北黄冈】第二节补全对话(共5 小题;每小题2 分,满分10 分)
根据语境,用恰当的语言完成对话。
A: Hi, Peter.&& 87&&&& ?
B: Hi, Mike. I&m waiting for a bus.
A:&&&&&& 88&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
B: I&m going to the bookstore. I want to buy some books. Would you like to go with me?
A: I&d like to.&&&&&&&& 89&&&&&&&& ?
B: Books on science. By the way, ten days ago our country succeeded in sending up Shenzhou Ⅹ , do you know?
A: Yes. It shows our country is becoming stronger and stronger. I&m proud of it.
B:&&&& 90&&&&& .So as students, we are supposed to study hard to do something for our country.
A: That&s true. Oh, here comes the bus.
B: OK.&&&&&&&&& 91&&&&&&&& .
参考答案:
87. What are you doing here? /Why are you here?
88. Where are you going?
89. What (kinds of) books do you want to buy? What (kinds of) books do you like?
90. So am I
91. Let&s go
【2013湖南长沙】第一节完成对话& 通读下面的对话,根据上下文补全对话内容。(共5小题,计10分)
A: Hello, Betty. What did you do last summer vacation?
B: I visited my uncle.
A:&&&&&&&& 66&&&&&&& ?
B: He lives in Dalian, a beautiful city.
A:&&&&&&& 67&&&&&&& ?
B: I stayed there for a week,&&&&& 68&&&&&&& ?
A: No, I haven't. But I'm going to spend a holiday there.
B: You'd better go to Dalian in summer, so you can enjoy swimming in the sea.
A:&& 69&&&& . I will go there this summer vacation.
B:&&&& 70&&&&&&& ?
A: By plane.
【答案】 66. Where does your uncle / he live
67. How long did you stay there / in Dalian
68. Have you ever been there / in Dalian
69. Good idea / A good / wonderful idea
70. How are you going there / to Dalian
【2013广西贺州】B. 根据对话内容与上下文,在空白处填入适当的词,使对话完整。每空一次。
A: Hello, Paul. Glad to see you again.&&& 76&&& did you go last week?
B: I went to visit London&&&& 77&&& my parents.
A:&&& 78&&& was your trip?
B: It was exciting and fantastic. We&ll never&&&& 79&&& it.
A: Did you take a train to London?
B: No, we went there&&&& 80&&& plane.
A: Where did you visit?
B: We visited some&&&& 81&&& of interest, such as Big Ben, London Bridge and Buckingham Palace.
A: Wow, that sounds wonderful. What&&&& 82&&& did you do?
B: You won&t believe it, we met an&&&& 83&& , Jackie Chan! And we&&&& 84&&& some photos with him.
A: That&s great! Can you show&&&& 85&&& the photos tomorrow?
B: Of course.
B) 填词型对话
76. Where 【解析】句意:上周你去______了?根据下文I went to visit London...可知问的是地点,故填where, 首字母要大写。
77. with 【解析】句意:我_____父母去参观伦敦了。My parents表示人的短语,故填with表示&与父母一起去&的。
78. How 【解析】句意:你的旅行_____? 根据下文it was exciting and fantastic,可知问是方式,故填How,位于句首,首字母必须大写。
79.forget 【解析】句意:我们永远不会______它。It指代trip, 前面的赞美提示后句表达难以忘记它,故定位forget,will是情态动词,故填原形。
80.by【解析】句意:我们________飞机去那儿的。本句已经有了谓语动词went, 故所缺的是方式状语,plane属交通工具,故填介词by, 不需变化形式。
81.places【解析】句意:我们参观了一些有趣的_____, 例如大本钟、伦敦桥和白金汉宫。根据后面的地名可知填places, 要用复数形式,因为前面有 另外注意积累固定短语:places of interest有趣的地方;风景胜地。
82.else 【解析】句意:你们还做了_______什么吗?结合语境,可知除了上面的事情外,你们还做别的什么事了吗? 故填else, else常和疑问词连用,引导特殊疑问句。
83.actor【解析】句意:说起来你不会相信,我们还遇见了一位_______, 成龙!本题的Jackie Chan这个名字同学们要熟悉,是成龙的英文名字,那么前面的an也可帮助大家,故填actor,用单数形式。
84.took【解析】句意:而且我们还和他一起___________照了。拍照:take photos, 本句所缺的是谓语动词,联系上文,故填take的过去式took。
85.me【解析】句意:明天你能把照片带给____看吗?说话的双方只有Paul和&我&,故填me, show sb. sth.给某人看某物。
【2013湖南益阳】B) 完成对话
通读下面的对话,然后根据上下文补全对话内容。
A: Hi, Lin Yang! How was your vacation?
B: It was pretty good.
A:&&& 71&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
B:& I went to Dalian.
A:&&&& 72&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
B: I went there with my pen pal.
A: Your pen pal ?&&&&& 73&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?
B: He comes from Beijing.
A:&&&&&& 74&&&& ?
B: He is tall and thin. He is a boy with a big head.
A:&&&&& 75&&&& ?
B: Because we both like the sea.
A: I hope I can go there some day.
71. Where did you go?
72. Who did you go there with?
73. Where does he come from?
74. What does he look like?
75. m]Why is he your pen pal ?
【2013湖南娄底】A)完成对话(共5小题,计10分)
通读下列对话,然后据上下文补全对话内容。
There will be a sports meeting in the school next week. Tony wants to take part in it, but he doesn&t have a sports T-shirt. So he decides to buy one.
S= Shop assistant&T= Tony
S: Good morning.&& 61
T: Yes, please. I&d like to buy a sports T-shirt.
T: My favorite color is white.
S: How about this one?
T: Oh, it&s very nice.&& 63
S: 180 yuan.
T: It&s too expensive. I can&t pay for it. Do you have a cheaper one?
S: Yes. This one is only 100 yuan.
T: Well, this one looks very good, and the price is OK.&& 64
S: Here you are.
61. Can I help you?/ What can I do for you?
62. What&s your favorite color?/ What color do you like best? /What color is your favorite?
63. How much is it?/ How much is this one?
64. I&ll take it.
65. Thank you./ Thanks (a lot).
希望这篇2013九年级英语暑假作业补全对话填词测试可以很好地帮助到大家。愿您假期愉快!
相关推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 2016九年级寒假作业 的文章

随机推荐