歌词中有i dont'know where you are dontcry是什么意思歌曲

i know for sure you are the best是什么歌曲的歌词
是什么歌曲里的歌词
09-09-25 &匿名提问 发布
[Intro:]YeahThis one hereGoes out to all the lovers out thereAnd if you have someoneThat you love with all your heart and soulThen don't ever lose themThey mean everything[Chorus: x2]Baby, I love youAnd I'll never let you goI'll always keep you, baby girlThat's fa shoI loved you from the startYou're always in my heartAnd I don't know if I could live if we were apart[Verse 1:]BabyEver since we metMy life has changedThings got betterAnd I have you to thank for thatSo now I just wanna let you know how I feelCheck itSince the first moment I caught your eyesThere was somethin' about 'chu I can't denyFell in love for the very first timeIt blew my mind 'cause you were fineYou're in my arms, right next to meBaby girl, you got the best of meSo I wrote this song to let you seeThat you're the only one that's meant for meSo sweet and cuddlySo cute and fineWhen you said you loved me I knew you was mineWe had some troublesAt times we struggledBut I knew at the end we'd stay a coupleSo I don't care what the others sayI love you and you love meI'm just waitin' for that special dayWe get married and have a family[Hook:]HahahaYeah, yeahIf y'all feel me on this oneThen put your hands togetherJust like thisHahahaha, c'monIf y'all got a special love out thereWhy don't y'all grab a hold of 'emAnd sing along now[Chorus][Outro:]Yeah, babyYou'll always be in my heartAnd I'll always be here for youThrough thick and thinAnd through whateverJust rememberBaby, I love you
请登录后再发表评论!百度MP3歌词搜索 where you are 歌词
&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果约15,500篇,用时0.011秒&&&&
歌曲:where are you
[ti:where are you][ar: j. roman
soluna][al:where are you?][00:-0.49]j. roman
soluna - where are you?there's someone out there for me...i know she's waiting so patientlycan you tell me her name?this life long search is gonna drive me insanehow does she laugh, how does she cry,what's the color of her eyes,does she even realize i'm here?....where is she?where is she?where is she?where is this beautiful girl?who is she?who is she?who's gonna complete my world?where is she?where is she?where is this beautiful girl?who is she?who is she?who's gonna complete my world?la la la la la la la.. la la la la laaa.. la la la la la la la..i'm starin out at the sky...prayin' that he will walk in my lifewhere is the man of my dreams?yeah...i'd wait forever, how silly it seemshow does he laugh, how does he cry,what's the color of his eyes,does he even realize i'm here?....where is he?where is he?where is he?where is this beautiful guy?who is he?who is he?who's gonna take me so high?where is he?where is he?where is this beautiful guy?who is he?who is he?who's gonna take me so high?la la la la la la la.. la la la la laaa.. la la la la la la la..where are you...?there's someone out there for me...there's someone out there for me...i know she's waiting so patiently..so patient...can you tell me her name?can you tell me his name?this life long search is gonna drive me insanehow does he laugh, how does he cry,what's the color of his eyes?does he even realize i'm here?....where is she?where is she?where is she?where is this beautiful girl?who is she?who is she?who's gonna complete my world?where is he?where is he?where is this beautiful guy?who is he?who is he?who's gonna take me so high?la la la la la la la.. la la la la laaa.. la la la la la la la..(yeah...i know you're out there...)la la la la la la la.. la la la la laaa.. la la la la la la la..where are you?i'ma look all over the world babycuz i know you're out therei know it might sound crazy...but i love youla la la la la la la
where are you..oh oh where are you
[ti:where are you][al:atlantis princess]附中译歌词igo bake andoena bwayogudege ganun igirunson ne mirmyon dahurgo gatha yogikaji ongojyo orisogun gideman dadug angososarangi gipho garsurog nado aphaya hejyoharuedo myobbonshig gude moruge nunmur hullyodon su obshi manhun bamdururwhere are you where are youna baborago hedo han saram bakesarang harsu obnun nemam otohgewhere are you where are youoren gidarime jichyo gajimanurin mannagejyo gurohge midurkeyoi believenunmullo ollug jin igir jonhaji mothan nemamsarangun we jakuman phihe ganunji orsu obnunji wonhago to wonhanundewhere are you where are youna baborago hedo han saram bakesarang harsu obnun nemam otohgewhere are you where are youoren gidarime jichyo gajimanurin mannagejyo gurohge midurkeyoi believehogshi na gude sarangi himdurge hamyonyagsogheyo guten nege ondagowhere are you where are youurjinun anhayo hengboghan giog obnun sarangdo nege sarangijyowhere are you where are youoren weroume yaghejijimangude aniramyon sarangdo obnun gojyo foreverend=============对这样的我[中译歌词]你只有这样而已吗走向你的这条路似乎伸出手就可达到于是来到这里带著愚蠢的期待让爱越陷越深我只能伤心吧一天不知有几次偷偷流著?渡过了无数的夜晚※where are you? where are you?就算说我是傻瓜但只能爱著一人我的心意我能怎么办呢where are you? where are you?虽然总是因许久的等待而疲惫我们会相遇吧我这样相信著 i believe无法以泪水传达的爱意爱情为何总是躲开我呢不能来吗我再三的希望著repeat※如果你的爱情让你疲累我们约好那时你要到我身边…where are you? where are you?我不会再哭了就算没有幸福记忆的爱情对我来说还是爱情where are you? where are you?虽然总是因为孤独而渐渐虚弱…如果不是你也就没有爱情了… forever
[ti:where are you][ar:our lady peace][al:healthy in paranoid times][by:(爱歌词网)]our lady peace - where are youhey youhave you felt like this before?you got style but ain't got soulare you happy now?are you happy, tonight?or did punk rock get it right?is there no future in sight?oh is it different now? is it different?come oncome on, come on, come onwhere are you? where are you?i'm kicking and screamingyou're not listening...where are you? where are you?everything i've believed in, has lied to mebut this could be the best day, of my lifethe best day of my lifehey youhave you got everything you want?or do you want more than you got?is it different now? is it different, tonight?or did jesus get it right?or is the devil behind the light?are you happy now? are you happy?come oncome on, come on, come onwhere are you? where are you?i'm kicking and screaming,you're not listening ...where are you? and where are you?everything i've believed in, has lied to mebut this could be the best day of my lifeohhh sons and daughters,mothers and fathers,everyone's waiting for our luck to changesons and daughters,mothers and fathers,everyone's waiting, waitingcause this could be the best dayand this could be the best dayand this could be the best day, best day, best daycome oncome on, come on, come onwhere are you? where are you?i'm kicking and screamingyou're not listening...where are you? and where are you?everything i've believed in, has lied to methis could be the best dayand this could be the best dayand this could be the best day, best day, best daylove your lifeend
歌曲:where you are
... there are times ... i swear i know you're here ... and take me where you are ...
[ti:where you are][ar:jessica nick][al:sweet kisses]artist : jessica simpsonalbum : sweet kissestitle : where you arethere are times i swear i know you're herei forget about my fears, feeling you my dearwatching over me, my hope seeswhat the future will bringwhen you wrap me in your wings and take me* where you arewhere you and i will be together once againwe'll be dancing in the moonlight just like we used to doand you'll be smiling back at meonly then will i be freewhen i can be where you areand i can see your face, your kiss i still can tastenot a memory erasedoh how i can see your star shining down on meand i'd do anythingif i could just be right there* where you arewhere you and i will be together once againwe'll be dancing in the moonlight just like we used to doand you'll be smiling back at meonly then will i be freethen will i be freetalk me
where you areoh baby there are times when selfishlyi'm wishing that you were here with meso i can wipe the tears from your eyes and make you seethat every night when you're dreamingi'm here to love you from afarand anytime i feel the lovei'll close my eyes and dream of where you are* where you arei will be together babywe'll be dancing in the moonlight and you'll be smiling back at meonly then will i be freethen will i be freebaby i still believe, oh i gotta believei still believe, i will touch you that sweet daythat you take me therewhere you are (where you are)i still believe, whoooooa i gotta believei still believe, i will touch you that sweet daythat you take me therewhere you are, oh where you are!i still believe, i gotta believei still believe, i'll always be waiting herethat sweet day (that sweet day, yeah)
where are you (where are you)night is day and day is night
[ti:where are you][ar:东方骏][al:整理][by:无霜古剑]where are you 你在哪里?演唱:东方骏歌词整理:无霜古剑仿佛仿佛仿佛又是那一幕摇着头你说不闭着眼也怕泪流出反复反复反复的说要停住心痛的有点刺骨好后悔没用力抓住你说你好无助此情不会辜负他乡知是旅途回来时会更加丰富where are you我要的不是结束where are you我恨我恨我当初where are you我问得不是假如where are you我哭你在不在乎想不想不想不到没有了日出黑夜里迟迟陷入连影子都看不清楚一步一步一步步走到末路多年的真心付出要拿什么才能弥补where are you我要的不是结束where are you我恨我恨我当初where are you我问得不是假如where are you我哭你在不在乎where are you我要的不是结束where are you我恨我恨我当初where are you我问得不是假如where are you我哭你在不在乎where are you我问得不是假如where are you我哭你在不在乎
... god meets you where you arehe gets on board the airplane ...
... i just want be where you arethere's a cloud that follows me at night ...
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
贴吧: 贴吧: 贴吧:
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
铃声
彩铃
&2009 BaiduIf I Could Be Where You Are 歌词_百度知道
If I Could Be Where You Are 歌词
提问者采纳
is there a sign I should know,is there a road I could follow?only in my dreams, I keep hoping, but you&#39,is there a road I could follow:AmarantineIf I Could Be Where You AreEnyaAmarantineLyrics written by Roma RyanWhere are you this moment,but time keeps us apartIs there a way Im lost now without you:If I Could Be Where You Are歌手歌曲名;re alwaysa heartbeat /song/9187951" target="_blank">http.I&#39,tore so far awayIn the darkness of my dreamingThe light of you will stayIf I could be close beside youif I could be where you areif I could reach out and touch youand bring you back homeIs there a way It know where you are,I don&#39:Enya专辑,is there a sign Ire missing.You&#39://music://music?Winter lies before menow you&#39.baidu,to bring you back home to me(End)<a href="http.I keep watching.baidu
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版