dear dr.know翻译you 、 这单词怎么翻译成中文

英语翻译Dear Iris,Although I know there is the possibility of many troubles,I cannot wait until I am older.Maybe then I will have a schedule that is filled.That is so horrible that your teachers punish you so cruelly!At my school,the teachers yell a lot and they send us down _百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear Iris,Although I know there is the possibility of many troubles,I cannot wait until I am older.Maybe then I will have a schedule that is filled.That is so horrible that your teachers punish you so cruelly!At my school,the teachers yell a lot and they send us down to the Office where we have to talk to the Master of the school.The principal.He is not a mean man,but there is the vice principal as well.She is a woman,but she is very mean.She intimidates students.Once I was called down to the Office and I had to talk to her.I did not like it at all.But I had to stay.I am so glad I didn't get in trouble,because I didn't even do anything wrong!While we're on the subject of spelling...I have a spelling Bee coming up.I have to practice really hard.I haven't even heard of some of the words!I have no idea how I made the team,but I want to do my best to not disappoint my teacher.Well I am very glad that you got a prize!I am sure you deserved it very much!I'm sorry that someone you thought was your friend backstabbed you.That's awful.I know,because I've had the same thing happen to me.I don't understand why there are so many cruel people in this world.I wish I could be with you too,and all of my other true friends,and that we could just have some happy moments in our lives that were not interrupted by mean people.But I guess the world isn't perfect.Sorry again that I kept you waiting so long on my last email.I will try my best to make sure it odes not happen again.Rose
这封信是女孩子和女孩子之间的通信,所以我建议翻得轻松愉快口语化一点,希望对你有所帮助.亲爱的Iris,虽然我知道可能有很多麻烦,但是我迫不及待地想长大.不过可能到时我又要忙不过来.你的老师这么无情地惩罚你真是太恐怖了!在我们学校,老师也会朝我们大喊大叫,他们把我们叫到办公室和校长谈话,幸亏他一点都不严厉.但我们还有个副校长,是个泼辣的女人.她老是恐吓学生.有一次我被叫到办公室,没办法得跟她谈话.真是太讨厌了!可没办法呀,我得留下来.还好我没惹什么麻烦,因为我根本没做错什么!说到拼字……我组织了一个拼字比赛.练得很辛苦啊.有些单词我都没听过!我都不知道怎么组队,但我会尽全力去做好,不辜负老师的期望.对了,恭喜你获奖哦!相信是实至名归!很抱歉你被本以为是朋友的人给暗算了.真是太可怕啦.这我懂的,因为我也遇到过类似的事.我不明白为什么在这个世界上还有这么多卑鄙的人.我希望我能和你在一起,还有其他所有真正的朋友,我们还可以一起度过没有坏人打扰的快乐时光.但是我想世界总有缺憾,是吧?不好意思让你等这封邮件那么久,我保证以后不会这样啦!Rose
亲爱的虹膜,虽然我知道我们就有可能很多困难,但我不能等到我已经长大。也许这样我就有时间表,都充满了。这是如此可怕,你的老师惩罚你如此粗鲁的!在我的学校,老师大喊了很多,他们寄给我们下到办公室在我们要谈谈的主人学校。委托人。他不是一个卑鄙的家伙,但有副校长。她是一个女人,但是她很的意思。她连的学生。一旦我被叫到办公室,我不得不和她谈谈。我不喜欢它。但我不得不留下来。我很高兴我没有...
亲爱的爱丽丝:
尽管我知道这也许会给你带来麻烦,但是我再也等不下去了!可能接下来我就没空了。
你们老师居然给你如此残酷地惩罚,真是太可怕了!在我们学校,老师通常会先大骂我们一顿,然后把我们带到校长室让我们自己跟校长解释。虽然校长(男的)还算好讲,但是副校长(女的)很凶,她经常呵斥学生。有一次我被她叫到校长室,尽管我很不乐意,但是我又走不掉。值得庆幸的是她并没有找我麻...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:too dear是什么意思_too dear在线翻译_too dear什么意思_too dear的意思_too dear的翻译_911查询
too dear是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
too dear是什么意思 too dear在线翻译 too dear什么意思 too dear的意思 too dear的翻译 too dear的解释 too dear的发音 too dear的同义词
too deartoo dear 网络解释1. 太贵& & more than... ......多 | much too dear 太贵 | next to sb. 紧挨着某人too dear 网络例句1. It is too dear. I can't afford it. & &这太贵了,我不买了。2. I mean it's too dear. & &我是说这辆车太贵了。3. I love and support your dear friend Xiu too..... & &我也喜欢和支持你亲爱的朋友修。。。。。4. That book is much too dear. I don`t want to buy it. & &那本书实在太贵,我不想买。。。。5. I miss you too, my dear friends! & &我也想念着您,亲爱的朋友!6. You can`t take it, it`s too dear. & &你别买它,它太贵了。7. It's too dear; I can't afford it. & &这太贵了,我买不起。too dear是什么意思,too dear在线翻译,too dear什么意思,too dear的意思,too dear的翻译,too dear的解释,too dear的发音,too dear的同义词,too dear的反义词,too dear的例句,too dear的相关词组,too dear意思是什么,too dear怎么翻译,单词too dear是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 向老外请教,恳请英语好的人帮我把中文翻译成英文_百度知道
向老外请教,恳请英语好的人帮我把中文翻译成英文
看到了你的一篇论文?另外对最后的结果不是很懂,能解释一下吗,非常感谢,很感兴趣,能把全部的内容给我看吗,但是感觉内容只是其中的一部分
提问者采纳
s very intesting, I does not quite catch you point you made at the end?
Tve read your paper.
Could you share me the whole content?
By the way.
Could you explain it a little bitI&#39, and it&#39.
But I think it was just a part of your work
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
But it seems that's only a part of the whole paper. Can you send the complete one to me? Bm quite interested in it, which confuse me? Thank you very muchI read your another paper and I&#39, could you please explain the final results
i have saw your paper and very interested in that.But,i feel that it is a excerpt of your paper,could you show me the whole content of your paper? I'll be very appreciate for that.
ps:i can't understand the last result,could you explain? thank you very much.
yours Sincerely
I have read your paper ,and in am very interest it. But i feel it was just a part , can I read the allcontent ? And i cannot really understand the final result ,can you explain it for me? thanks a lot !
After reading one of your paper writing, I wonder if you could give me the whole context since I find that what I have read is only part of your paper writing. What is more, I cannot follow the conlusion part,could you be kind enough to explain it? Thank you for you help.
I saw your paper very interesting, but the feeling was simply a part of it, can I see all of the content to do? In addition to the final result is not really understand and can explain it, very grateful!
希望能帮助你
I saw your paper and very interested,But the content only part of the paper,Could you mind to give me all?Except the final result I was confuse,you can explan to me will be higly appreciate.上面的答案希望你满意。
I saw your paper very interesting, but the feeling was simply a part of it, can I see all of the content to do? In addition to the final result is not really understand and can explain it, very grateful!
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站: 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
电影睡美人中英文翻译01-13分钟
下载积分:1888