假如教师妈妈与刘强 小说是你的朋友,他星期天通常忙碌请根据下面的图画和英文表示英语作文

请在下列横线上写上一句话.你的好朋友刘强在书法比赛中获得一等奖.他兴奋地闯进你家里,你说:——(请在下列横线上写上一句话.你的好朋友刘强在书法比赛中获得一等奖.他兴奋地闯进你家里,你说:——(用夸张修辞)当得知他获奖后,你说——(用比喻修辞)他力邀你一起参加下次比赛,你说:——(用一句歇后语或熟语)
你的好朋友刘强在书法比赛中获得一等奖.他兴奋地闯进你家里,你说:—笑得嘴有脸盆那么大,是不是中500万了?—(用夸张修辞)当得知他获奖后,你说—看你象老鼠见大米一样高兴—(用比喻修辞)他力邀你一起参加下次比赛,你说:—心急吃不了热豆腐,我基础差,慢慢来吧—(用一句歇后语或熟语)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
松梅竹岁寒三友,桃李杏春风一家.我愿做桃李伴你松竹,也来春风得意一回。
扫描下载二维码新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:31:12
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:
书面表达之
what makes me a good friend?
we have all kinds of after-class activities in our school. they are colorful. we have after-class activities from 4:20 pm. to 5:20 pm. everyday. we can do sports, play instruments, study english, and so on. my favorite activities are swimming and playing table tennis. i’m not the best, but i’m very happy when i beat my companies. we can make more new friends here. and we can also learn more from each other. it’s important that playing sports can keep me fit. i like after-class activities very much. what about you?
in society, i often help the children. give them books, warm clothes, raise money for charities.& and on weekends, we can visit old people, spend time with them and help them as much as possible.& whenever and wherever, we can show our kindness.
&& everyone has his dream. my dream is to be a doctor. when i was in grade seven, i was sick and often went to see doctors. the doctors were very friendly to me and they often cheered me up. with the help of them, i was getting better. now i’m very healthy. since then i have hoped to become a doctor. in order to achieve my dream, i will study hard. i’ll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
&& to be a doctor is really great. i think my dream will come true one day.
at present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit―cheating in examinations.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
in my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. we students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.
keep away from fire (
my english study
my english study
in a word, only when you develop interest in studying english can you learn it well.
my name is beth. i"m 14 years old. my school is very big and beautiful. i"m very happy in the school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xk b1 .c om&
i am liu qiang. i think it"s not strange to have worries. some students say they have become fat and that it really makes them feel bad about themselves
first, you could eat less. the body needs food for energy, but you’ll become fat if you eat more than your body needs. if you eat less, the body can burn more calories than you eat. second, do more exercise. doing exercise can also help the body burn the calories and make you thinner. there are many ways to do exercise. for example, you could go to school on foot or by bike.
don"t worry too much
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(b) one possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
how to keep safe?
as teenagers, we should keep safety in mind. but how can we keep safe? here are some of my suggestions. first, we should be careful when we make friends
describe your favorite teacher in no more than 120 words according to the following points.
his or her looks (hair, height, build)
his or her likes or dislikes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
given the reasons above, i choose to live alone.
dear mr. smith,
i’ll be thankful if you give me the chance!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
making guang’an better and better
these days, people in guang’an are doing “achieving china dream, make guang’an better and better.” as middle school students, we should do some things for it. _____________________
making guang’an better and better
phrases for reference (
ask… for help&& calm down&&&& in danger&& prevent… from
?some advice for the student
my father is a 40-year-old math teacher. he is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes. he always works hard. his classes are lively and interesting and deeply loved by his students.
my father is an honest and kind man. he often helps other children and me with our maths.
my father’s hobby is playing table tennis. we often play table tennis together at the weekends.
my father is not only a good father but also a good friend. i have learned a lot from him. i love my father very much.
our school drama club is holding a film activity. we saw life of pi last week. it is directed by ang lee. and he gets the best director award for it. the film is about the story of a young man called pi. he takes a boat trip alone. he not only has to deal with difficult weather conditions but also needs to find enough food for himself. and at last he comes back home safely.
many people think life of pi is one of the year’s best films. it tells us we should brave enough to face any problem and find ways to solve them. we are heroes of ourselves.
x k b& 1&& . c o m
新|课& |标| 第 | 一| 网
★ &&&&&&&&&& to get knowledge, open the mind, be more intelligent(
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& textbooks, newspapers, magazines …
&&&&&& reading at least…books in the coming holiday…
not only ……but also……
reading is very important in our life. we can get knowledge through reading. it can not only open our minds but also make us more intelligent. besides, reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like english.
textbooks, newspapers, magazines and other kinds of reading materials can help us know more about the outside world and help us grow into an excellent person.
i’m planning to read at least 5 books in the coming holiday. and i’ll spend more time reading every day in my senior high school life. reading makes a full man! let’s start reading now
now, public bikes are provided for people in many cities in china. i think it’s a good thing.&&&&&& &
i hope more and more people can ride bikes and live a low―carbon life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
recently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. here is the result. some students choose to travel with a group.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语作文:你的朋友刘强要去一个美国朋友家做客你的朋友刘强要去一个美国朋友家做客,但他不知道应该注意什么,提示:1 买一件小礼物,如鲜花等2 准时到达3 用餐时,称赞菜的味道好4 别停留太久5 告别时说"谢谢"
My friend Liu Qiang will go his American friend's house for dinner.He doesn't know what he should notice. So I tell him to buy a little gift like fresh flowers and so on. He must be there on time. While he is having dinner,he must say that the dish is tasty. I also tell him not to stay there too long.When he says good-bye to him, he should say "Thank you." to the host.很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!^_^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据要求写英语作文.急.某英语报就家长是否允许孩子课后看电视的问题展开讨论.有的赞同,也有反对.现在,假设你是一位高中生刘强,请你向该报投一篇英语搞,谈谈你的看法.下面的提示可以作为写作时的参考,也可自由发挥正方:丰富我们的知识,提高我们的英语水平,扩大我们的视野,放松我们自己.反方:浪费很多时间,养成一些坏习惯,变近视,未能通过考试.注意:必须表明观点,你可以是正方,也可以是反方100词左右信的开头已写好词汇题是:丰富enrich,扩大enlarge,近视shrt-sighted,放松relaxDear Editor,I am a senior student.I'm writing to tell you my opinion about whether students ought to be allowed to watch TV after school._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerelyLiu Qiang
I think sudents should not be allowed towatch TV after school.there are many reasons.first ,watching tv must waste a lot of time.if one lost in it,his study should be ruined.second,there are many contents that not fit the real world.if one can not distinguish the real and
fantasy,he will get hurt in real worldAs the sudents are the main power of development in the future,we should prevent them from going to the wrong way.写的不好,仅供参考.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假如你是刘强,下面是你的成绩单,请给你在英国的笔友Daniel用英语写一封电子邮件,向他介绍一下你这学期的
小朋友,不要把作业传到知道给别人做...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 忙碌的星期天作文 的文章

随机推荐