have a good luckk for me,and bescons have to yous/微笑/微

58cv网址导航How to write proper openings and closings for your IELTS letter-writing assignment. There are three types of letters on the IELTS — formal, semi-formal, and informal. In this lesson I explain how to begin and end each type. I’ll be uploading more IELTS lesson in the future. Let me know if you have any specific requests!
Related Lessons
Test your understanding of this English lesson
Test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. You will get the answers and your score at the end of the quiz.
Dear John, Yours faithfullyDear John Smith, Yours sincerelyDear Smith, Best wishesDear John, Best wishesYou're writing to your bank manager, Tom Brown. How will you start and end your letter?Dear Mr Smith, Yours faithfullyDear Mr Smith, Your sincerelyDear Mr Smith, Yours sincerelyDear Mr Smith, LoveYou are writing to a teacher named Natalie Brown.
You don't know her very well. How will you start and end the letter?Dear Mrs Brown, Yours sincerelyDear Ms Brown, Yours faithfullyDear Miss Brown, Yours sincerelyDear Ms Brown, Yours sincerelyYou are requesting a quotation from
a company called Swift Movers. You don't know anyone there.Dear Sir, Best regardsDear Sir / Madam, Yours sincerelyDear Madam, Yours faithfullyDear Sir / Madam, Yours faithfullyYou're requesting information on English courses from Maria Wheaton, Director of ABC School.Dear Mrs Wheaton, Best WishesDear Mrs Wheatin, Yours SincerelyDear Ms Wheaton, Yours sincerelyDear Madam Wheaton, Yours faithfullyYou're applying for a job at Microsoft. The Human Resources Manager's name is Jason Bright. How will you start and end your covering letter?Dear Jason, Best wishesDear Mr Jason, Yours sincerelyDear Mr Jason Bright, Yours Sincerely, Dear Mr Bright, Yours sincerelyYou're writing a letter of complaint to a department store.
You don't know who is in charge of customer service.Dear Sir / Madam, Yours faithfullyDear Customer Service Manager, Best regardsDear Sir, Yours faithfullyDear Mr Manager, Yours faithfullyYou just had a new baby and are requesting information from your insurance agent, Sunil Gupta.
You have both become good friends over the years.Dear Sunil, Yours faithfullyDear Suneil, Best wishesDear Sunil, Best wishesDear Mr Sunil, Yours sincerelyYou're writing to a local travel agency requesting information on fares from Vancouver to Tokyo.
You are not acquainted with anyone working there.Dear Travel agent, Your faithfullyDear Madam / Sir, Yours faithfullyDear Mr or Mrs Travel Agent, bets wishesDear Sir / Madame, Yours faitfullyYou're replying to your sister's letter.
Her name is Deborah.Dear Debrorah, LoveDear Deborah, LoveDea Debrah, Yours sincerelyDear Deb, Yours faithfully
Leave a Comment
Lesson Topics
English Teachers

我要回帖

更多关于 have a good luck 的文章

随机推荐