用英语描述寒假单词发生的事,七十个单词左右

一篇七十个单词的英语作文,写对做家/务物的看法?_百度作业帮
一篇七十个单词的英语作文,写对做家/务物的看法?
一篇七十个单词的英语作文,写对做家/务物的看法?
Different people have different living habit . So doing housework this matter , there are great difference.Someone likes making the bed. Someboby likes cooking. And some people like sweeping the floor . But somebody doesn't like doing chores , just stays at home to do nothing .I always help my parents with housework . I like doing housework . Because in my opinion ,I think doing chores helps to develop my independence .And teaches me how to look after myself . Do you like doing housework?中文翻译:不同的人有不同的生活习惯.所以做家务这件事,有很大差别.有人喜欢整理床铺.有人喜欢烹饪.有些人喜欢扫地.然而有人不喜欢做家务,只是呆在家里什么也不做.我经常帮我的父母做家务.我喜欢做家务.因为在我看来,我认为做家务有助于培养我的独立性.也教我如何照顾自己.你喜欢做家务吗?求一篇假期英语日记~不用太长(六七十个单词吧)不要写刚放假的时候写的日记,我快开学了~_百度作业帮
求一篇假期英语日记~不用太长(六七十个单词吧)不要写刚放假的时候写的日记,我快开学了~
求一篇假期英语日记~不用太长(六七十个单词吧)不要写刚放假的时候写的日记,我快开学了~
你看看这篇,我觉得非常好,如果你是学生,那么它会比较适合你.There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world.Without it,life will be empty and meaningless.If you wish to know how to get happiness,you must pay attention to the following two points.First,health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness).Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.Secondly,happiness consists in contentment.A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.英语作文,十五分钟内求答案寒假快要结束,你都有哪些收获?做了哪些难忘的事?请写一篇60词左右的短文.(七年级英语水平)_百度作业帮
英语作文,十五分钟内求答案寒假快要结束,你都有哪些收获?做了哪些难忘的事?请写一篇60词左右的短文.(七年级英语水平)
英语作文,十五分钟内求答案寒假快要结束,你都有哪些收获?做了哪些难忘的事?请写一篇60词左右的短文.(七年级英语水平)
winter vacation plan How time flies(时间过得真快),unconsciously(不知不觉地) the next winter vacation (寒假)will soon come.In order to improve(提高) myself as well as enjoy a happy holiday,I made the winter vacation plan.Firstly i want to continue with my study,i think study is a life process,so no matter what the situation I am in,i will look for chances to continue it.I have bought several new books ,including those books on my major(专业)and some novels ,I will try to finish reading them in the holiday and write notes.Secondly,since it is the holiday,I will share it with my family and friends .You know the spring festival will soon come,I believe I would chatting and play games with my friends and family .I think I will enjoy the vacation.时间过得真快,不知不觉得下一个寒假就要到了,为了提高我自己同时快乐的度过假期,我制定了寒假计划.首先,我会继续学习,我认为学习是一种终身的过程,所以不管我处在那种情况之下,我都会寻找机会学习.我已经买了一些新书,这些书有的跟我的专业有关,也包括一些小说.我将努力读完他们并写下读书笔记.其次,既然是放假,我将和我的家人朋友一起度过,你知道春节就要来临了,届时我会和我的家人朋友一起聊天啊,玩游戏啊等等,我相信我定会度过一个快乐的假期
你可以写完中文的放在百度翻译里面看英文
亲,有那个时间我早做了
Winter vacation is almost ending and I have definitely gained a lot from this vacation. I caught up with my friends and also visited relatives, besides I also learned some social skill from getting a ...余美夫初中英语名师工作室
当前位置:&&
《世界上最美的七十个英文单词》
上传: 李运林 &&&&更新时间: 9:50:41
《世界上最美的七十个英文单词》&
英国文化协会征求了46个国家7000多名英语学习者对英语中最优美单词的意见。根据投票的结果,排在前70名的最优美的英语单词为:
1.mother母亲
2.passion激情
3.smile微笑
5.eternity永恒
6.fantastic奇异的
7.destiny命运
8.freedom自由
9.liberty自主
10.tranquillity安宁
11.peace和平
12.blossom花丛
13.sunshine阳光
14.sweetheart情人,爱人
15.gorgeous绚丽的
16.cherish珍爱
17.enthusiasm狂热
18.hope希望
19.grace优美
20.rainbow彩虹
21.blue蓝色
22.sunflower向日葵
23.twinkle闪烁,闪耀
4.serendipity意外新发现
25.bliss福佑
26.lullaby催眠曲
27.sophisticated精细的
28.renaissance复兴
29.cute可爱
30.cosy舒适的
31.butterfly蝴蝶
32.galaxy银河
33.hilarious欢闹的
34.moment瞬间
35.extravaganza娱乐表演
37.sentiment柔懦情感
38.cosmopolitan四海为家的人
39.bubble气泡
40.pumpkin南瓜
41.banana香蕉
42.lollipop棒棒糖
44.bumblebee大黄蜂
45.giggle咯咯笑
46.paradox似非而是的论点
47.delicacy精美
48.peek-a-boo躲猫猫
49.umbrella雨伞
50.kangaroo袋鼠
51.flabbergasted目瞪口呆地
52.hippopotamus河马
53.gothic哥特风格的
54.coconut椰子
55.smashing极好的
56.whoops哎哟!
57.tickle发痒,胳肢
58.loquacious爱说话的
59.flip-flop夹趾拖鞋
60.smithereens碎片
61.hi打招呼,引起注意
62.gazebo凉亭
63.hiccup打嗝
64.hodgepodge大杂烩
65.shipshape整齐
66.explosion迸发
67.fuselage(飞机的)机身
68.zing生命力
69.gum口香糖
70.hen-night女子婚前单身派对
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言用英文来写,二十年后我的生活将是什么样子,作文,七十个单词_百度作业帮
用英文来写,二十年后我的生活将是什么样子,作文,七十个单词
用英文来写,二十年后我的生活将是什么样子,作文,七十个单词
  转眼间,就到了2024年了,我正是一名科技人员,我所发明的东西还挺受人们的喜爱呢!人们还称我“爱迪生二世”!At once,in 2024,I was a science and technology personnel,what my invention is quite popular among people!People also call me "Edison ii"!

我要回帖

更多关于 发生在寒假里的一件事 的文章

随机推荐