英语一日三餐六十词初一英语单词大全水平有不吃的

英语作文:请你写一篇短文,谈谈你的一日三餐通常吃什么,并简易说说你的饮食习惯是否健康.(要求60词左右)大约写初一的水平_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:请你写一篇短文,谈谈你的一日三餐通常吃什么,并简易说说你的饮食习惯是否健康.(要求60词左右)大约写初一的水平
英语作文:请你写一篇短文,谈谈你的一日三餐通常吃什么,并简易说说你的饮食习惯是否健康.(要求60词左右)大约写初一的水平
I think I have three healthy meals every day.Meals are important for us because we can get energy from them.I usually have an egg,an apple,a cake and a bag of milk for by breakfast.For my lunch,I have some meat,a bowl of rice,some vegetables and some fruit juice.I usually have some vegetables and steamed bread for my dinner or noodles and dumplings.Between two meals I usually have some water.I don't often eat snacks and food with lots of fat or sugar because they are bad for my health.
摆脱写篇作文才给10分,谁愿意啊
I always eat some bread and milk when I wake up in the morning. It is convenient. I have my lunch in the school (outside) with my friends. We often go to the restaurant nearby. It is simple. We order ...
老师真他妈的犯贱
布置之垃圾作业
我操我操 我 操老师老师是傻逼 QQ
您可能关注的推广初一英语作文60词加翻译-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初一英语作文60词加翻译
初一英语作文60词加翻译
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初一英语作文60词加翻译”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初一英语作文60词加翻译”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初一英语作文60词加翻译,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:一英语作文60词加翻译,贴近生活,不要写什么介绍家庭成员,给笔友的信。好的加分解决方案2:诉我写什么题材的,给笔友的信~~~~~~~~!!!!.不要写什么介绍家庭成员,还差8篇 !!!!!!写一篇兴趣爱好的,哪方面的就行!!解决方案3:Some boys in my school like playing basketball and football.I oten have a good time palying in the water兴趣爱好.Some girls like shopping. My mother likes watching TV.I think everyone has some hobbies.And I like swimming very much.My father likes fishing解决方案4:3Q解决方案5:但我不喜欢喝牛奶。在十一点半Monday Augest 10th 八月十日星期一 Today the weather was fine。在那里我看了一些书,I went to the library,我去了图书馆,I got up at seven.In the morning.But I don't like milk、bread:00起床,我回家了.I read some books at there.Today I was happy.
今天天气很好,I went back home。我早餐吃了一些鸡蛋。我非常享受读书.I like read history and English story books.I enjoyed reading book very much.My mom always said to me the milk is good for my health,早上我7.I ate some eggs。我妈妈经常对我说喝牛奶有助于我的身体健康,and drank some milk for breakfast、面包喝了一些牛奶。早餐过后.After the breakfast。我喜欢看历史和英语故事书.At half past eleven解决方案6:There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home. 我的家有4个人:我的父母,我的哥哥,和我.我的家庭很棒,我很快乐. 我的哥哥害羞而有趣.他很擅长运动并且在排球运动上犹为突出.但他不喜欢学习并且成绩不好.他喜欢讲笑话,经常和朋友和家人开玩笑并且总能使我们发笑. 我的父亲是一位医生.他在三亚的一家医院工作.他不喜欢看电视,但他很喜欢看报纸并且总是看到很晚. 我的母亲是一位侍者.她在一家餐厅工作.她有良好的习惯.她喜欢每天吃蔬菜和喝牛奶,但我不喜欢牛奶,它遭透了.空闲时间她喜欢看京剧,她说那有利于她保持年轻并且可以使她放松. 我的家人总是做一切对我有利的事.他们总是站在我这边. 我喜欢我的每一个家庭成员,我喜欢这个温暖的家. My father is the man I respect most. Stern as he may be, he never fails to show his care and consideration. Once I broke a neighbor's window. Seeing nobody around, I ran away immediately. When Dad came home, he noticed my uneasiness and asked me what had happened. I could only tell him the truth. Rather than scold me, he praised my honesty and then encouraged me to apologize to our neighbor. I learned from this episode that not only does Dad take care of our health but he also teaches us how to be good citizens. How lucky I am to have such a good father!不知道行不行啊!解决方案7:My familyI love my family, because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents!On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!我的家庭我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!解决方案8:My Hobbies My hobbies is swimming, because i think it is interesting ,Ioften go swim on weekend,swimming is good for my healthy,and it is The heart and lung function improvement。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:教室变得热闹起来。一些学生说着、笑着出了教室,两个女孩坐在座位上唱歌。几个男生正在大声讲笑话,他们一起笑着。当李红走向我时,我正和几个同学聊天,她参加了进来。...===========================================to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . 翻译... 因为我可以玩我的朋友和我还能得到"红包"。 (都是初一水平的作文,仔细读一读)=========================================== Today I feel good, because the New Year will come next month. I rode a bike to the mall to buy stocking street is really busy, there are a lot of people are preparing the New Year...=========================================== 我认为每一个人都有许多爱好。我们学校的一些男孩喜欢打篮球和踢足球。许多女生喜欢购物。我的妈妈喜欢看电视。我爸爸喜欢钓鱼。并且我非常喜欢游泳我经常在水中玩...=========================================== My bedroom My bedroom is very clean and beautiful. Bedroom placed a big bookcase and a high chest, and a piece of bed. I have read the book neatly on the shelf, I put the ...=========================================== My Family Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many...=========================================== Dear friend, I konw you are arriving next Saturday.Let me tell you the way to my house.Take a taxi from the Changjing Hotel.You pass a post pffice on your left.You get to Green A...===========================================My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What's my mother job?...=========================================== 你学习不是可好吗,连这都不会=========================================== Hello everybody!My name is Gao Pinhui,i an 13 years old,i am a student of Grade eight ,it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview. My hobby is playing the e...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语关于保持健康强壮作文 初一水平 六十词提示
:我们应该吃早饭 多吃蔬菜和水果我们应该早睡早起我们应该每天做足够的锻炼 这对我们的健康有好处_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语关于保持健康强壮作文 初一水平 六十词提示
:我们应该吃早饭 多吃蔬菜和水果我们应该早睡早起我们应该每天做足够的锻炼 这对我们的健康有好处
英语关于保持健康强壮作文 初一水平 六十词提示
:我们应该吃早饭 多吃蔬菜和水果我们应该早睡早起我们应该每天做足够的锻炼 这对我们的健康有好处
We should try to stay healthy and strong. We should eat breakfast everyday. We should also eat more vegetables and fruits because they contain lots of vitamins. We should get up early and not stay up late because we need to have enough sleep. Furthermore, doing exercises everyday is also important to keep us fit and healthy.
every day.
We must have breakfast
您可能关注的推广回答者:初一水平的三篇英语日记 六十词以上_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一水平的三篇英语日记 六十词以上
初一水平的三篇英语日记 六十词以上
my is one day very very lei,together when me why are you so diao,my sae,i am so diao,your gew me coler see see?this is very happy day.看得懂么谈谈你家里有什么食物,没有什么食物,以及你的一日三餐、英语作文60词左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谈谈你家里有什么食物,没有什么食物,以及你的一日三餐、英语作文60词左右
谈谈你家里有什么食物,没有什么食物,以及你的一日三餐、英语作文60词左右
像宽容,机会,智慧,能力,这样的,谢了.

我要回帖

更多关于 初一下册英语单词朗读 的文章

随机推荐