求my pick up girls和the money girlstalk的种子

mypickupgirls系列求种_百度知道Pickup Lines For Girls - Pick Up Lines
Pickup Lines For Girls
You know what would make your face look better? (What?) My legs wrapped around it.
"I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y?"
Boy if you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber
Do you sleep on your stomach? Him: NO... You: Can I?
Whip it out and show me what you got, so I can save the disappointment from later.
Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these girls crazy?
Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
I don't need a spoonful of sugar to swallow you.
Boy is your name homework because I'm not doing you and I should be.
My beaver is bored and wants to play, do you have any wood for my beaver today
I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you.
You can call me the Garbagewoman, cause I wanna handle your junk.
Are you David Beckham? Because I'd bend for you.
"Hi, i'm wasted but this condom in my pocket doesn't have to be."
"Hi, i'm writing a phone book, can I have your number?"
I'm not a construction worker, but I would like to use your wood.
Is your name Lionel?, cause your made my panties Messi.
My batteries are dead, can I borrow your dick?
Are you a trampoline cuz I wanna bounce on you?
What's a nice guy like you doing with a body like that?
You touch his shirt and ask, "Is this cotton?" Wait for response. Then touch down in the crotch area and say, "Oh, this must be felt."
Hey baby...I can suck a golf ball thru 50 feet of garden hose?
They're called "eyebrows" cus my eyes are browsin your fine ass
Aren't you the guy who gets fan mail from Ron Jeremy?
"I'd like to point out that "beautiful" has U in it. But, 'quickie' has U & I together."
Didn't you used to be known as John Holmes?
Would you like a gin and platonic or a Scotch and sofa?
"I'm trying to quit smoking, wanna give me a new oral fixation?"
Boy, are you the tiger from the Frosted Flakes box? Because you're looking "Grrrrreat!"
Baby you be the tree, and I'll wrap around you like a koala bear
I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
Is your name Tom Brady? Cause you can inflate my uterus.
Are you a parking ticket? Cause' you got fine written all over you.
Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for.
I do not fancy wines, I prefer moans
You don't need car keys to drive me crazy.
I love pick up trucks not pick up lines.
Are you a smoke detector? Cause you're really loud and annoying.
Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice.
Are you on the drumline? Because I want to play with your stick.
I love you with all my butt, I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.
Hi! I'm Craven Morehead are you?
You know what would go good on ur hot dog? Mayo
So, does the IQ match, the shoe size?
Do you eat tacos? (yes, why?) Because my Taco Bell is open
Put a dollar bill on your head and when he asks what you did that for tell him its all you can eat for under a dollar
Are you a burger cuz you can be the meat between my buns
I'm wearing Revlon Colorstay Lipstick, want to help me test the claim that it won't kiss off?.
I know you think im sexy, I know you think im fine, but just like all the other guys get a number and wait in line
I will be a Dixie Chick and you be my cowboy... now take me away!
(to a baseball player)Girl: are you a catcher?Guy: no or yes, why?Girl: cause you definitely caught my eye!
Are you Yoda? Cause Yodalicious.
I could hear your cock talking and it just told me to blow you.... a kiss!
Hey, you look like a big strong guy. You think you could handle my p*ssy or is it too much for you?
Hey baby...I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?
I may not be Dairy Queen, baby, but I'll treat you right!
Could you please step away from the bar ? You're melting all the ice
Are you a dictionary? (Why?) Because you just gave me the definition of Gorgeous.
You' a firefighter couldn't put you out .
Are you a carpenter? Because you can handle my wood.
Is your name country crock, cause you can spread me anytime.
Are my undies showing? ["No."] "Would you like them to?"
I'm French Horny for your tromboner.
Are you as sweet as candy, cause I want to lick you like a lollypop.
Are you a Veterinarian? (No Why) because I need you to look at my pussy...
Are you a trampoline because I want to bounce all over you?
You've got a lawyers ass! Yup its firm.
Have you been to my yard? I make the best milkshakes
You want to melt in my mouth or in my hand?
Do you train cats? (No, why?) Because you just made my p*ssy cum!
You remind me of a Twinkie. Every time I bite into you, you cream in my mouth.
You know what they say about men with big feet. Want to prove that to me?
"Hey sweetheart, can I oil your piston?"
Nice package let me help unwrap that!
Guy: What's with all the winky faces?
Girl: Because I had something in my eye and it happens to be you.
(all other categories)
Browse Other :
Browse New Jokes:求mypickupgirls和money talk的_百度知道求my pick up girls和money talk种子_百度知道Pick Up Girls
Forget about where – this works every where on the
you every dreamed of..
Hurry because the groups banning this other countries will succeed here before long.
Once you download it, it is yours and can not be taken away.
Act now before it’s too late! The following FREE video will get you the very best, high quality action all on it’s own.
Method To Make ANY Woman Wanna Date YOU? (video!) What if there was a method that let you pick any woman you wanted to approach you, practically begging for a first date? Would you want to learn that exact method, right now? If yes, click this link below and do not miss a second of this insane seduction video: ==& NEW VIDEO: How To Make ANY Woman Date YOU.. () In it, you’re going to discover how one of America’s top dating experts has been traveling around the country using this method to make women approach him for a first date.. Often times, because this method is so powerful to the female mind, the girls that he chooses to approach him are already turned on by the time they say hello, and want to skip the first date altogether (if you know what I mean). Learn the method here now in this video: ==& NEW VIDEO: How To Make ANY Woman Date YOU.. \-investmony.hop.clickbank.net
Cick here or copy and paste to access this very iformative free video that will get you laid bgy hot girols all bu it’sself FREE:
This is some of the best stuff I’ve heard of seen or experienced
End up with the girlfriend of their choice within a week.
NEXT…. ALWAYS TRY TO HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR AND i HAVE A SITE FOR THAT:
LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS DELICIOUS & HEALTHY FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN MOOD AND KEEPS YOU THERE:
Here’s even more –
And let’s not forget this site:
I studied “BLOWJOB LESSONS” and my BF can now cum twice in a row – seconds apart.
he still can’t believe and it works every time.
After he cums twice – just seconds apart. he stays hard for hours afterwards.
He couldn’t do that before the blowjob lessons.
He is very grateful every day and so am I…
WARNING FOR MEN EVERYWHERE!
From the album: Timeline Photos
By Dan Wicklund
Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven’t heard about it. A ‘heads up’ for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe’s, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
[subscribe2]
Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn’t happen to you or your friends.
Here’ Two nice looking, college-age girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It’s impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say ‘No’ but instead ask for a ride to McDonald’s.
You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen Aug. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th. Also Sept. 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 10th &11th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.
Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the Dollar Store and bought them out in three of their stores.
Also, you never get to eat at McDonald’s. I’ve already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe’s, to Home Depot, to Wal-Mart.
So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)
An article “Truth About Sex Appeal” is geared towards guys reading
EVERYWHERE!
Sex Appeal & Self Confidence
go hand in hand.
Sex Appeal & Confidence
Sex Appeal: I’m now in my 50′s and since I was very young I knew that if I wanted to have a certain kind of success in life – that I would need to have some kind of power with the ladies.
I was about 11 years
old when this dawned on me.
I was fishing with my friend Dave and he asked me what were the top things I wanted out of life.
Dave was my best friend. I thought long and hard on the question.
At first I tried answering by saying that the number one thing I wanted was to be happy.
That wasn’t good enough for Dave, he wanted specifics.
After much more thought, I gave him the answer, I said “Well Dave, first and foremost, I want to have some kind of power over girls and as I get older – over women. I want them to want me in the worst way – to the point where I have power over them.” Dave seemed a little puzzled but
I explained that happiness was my ultimate goal and having this power would definitely make me happy. He said ok – that makes sense. I said, next would be to have enough money that I would have all that I
need. I didn’t need to be rich in money as long as I was rich in women.
Having the right amount of confidence is key in having sex appeal but there is more to it than what
you may think, it’s a certain look in your face and a certain way that you carry
yourself and how you talk- all based on a certain type of confidence. In just
ten minutes a day, you can increase this type of confidence by as much as 500%
when you follow the advice – and the homework assignment that is described in
the article on the following page:
Sex appeal or confidence?
In the question “sex appeal or confidence?” the answer is ironic because sex appeal comes from confidence and confidence equals sex appeal, once you understand it.
I am at expert level in a number of things and most people that know me from the past (19 years)
would say that I’m an expert at Leadership. I held a senior executive role where I was responsible for over 1,200 people with a $13 million dollar annual budget ( I had to sign off on everything).
I discovered my special skills with sex appeal in Junior High School where the best looking guys could never figure out how or why I ended up with the best looking girls in the classes – not just in my grade but in 1 grade below and two grades above mine. More than one of my my regular girlfriends was two years ahead
of me in school – that is a lot when you are only 13 or 14 years old! Even the guys that were two years ahead of me respected me and even hung out with me. Having a power like sex appeal opens many doors for you that might be surprising.
As a side note, sex appeal has a huge impact on your career or on jobs you work at – that’s a whole different topic that I will write about in the future. But… before I close this subject, I will say that my journey through several promotions at the fortune 500 company (mentioned above) had in a large part, to do with my sex appeal prowess. Again – that is for another article.
It still amazes me how sex appeal effects pretty much every aspect of your life – you show me where it doesn’t and I will explain how it does – no matter what you may currently think.
My mad skills were hone a bit through the high school years but I didn’t discover my true power and abilities until I started tending bar.
My father had a bar that catered to the older generation and I was out of a job at the time.
He approached me and said that Saturday nights was his slowest night of the week and that he was lucky if he got a few customers all night long.
His real business was the business man’s day time crowd and business was great on days. All night shifts were slow with Saturday not making enough to pay the help. He explained that he had nothing to lose by putting me in there (the drinking age was 18 then and I was 19). I needed the money so I agreed. Little did I know that I would pack the place with paying customers within a month or so. It was so good that he asked me to take on a few more nights and I did. My Saturday night crowd was now bringing in more money that any other shift during the week – it was better than his best day shift. The reason for this became obvious very quickly. I attracted young women as well as the older women to become customers, even all the female bartenders from the week came in when I was behind the bar. And…. with every female that came in – there were art the least 4 or 5 guys that came in hoping to score with one of them. It was like a snowball rolling down a hill and getting bigger and bigger.
It’s important that you know that I’m not a particularly good looking guy – not at all. I have a huge nose with tiny slit like eyes. Still, all through the years, the really good looking guys could not shine my shoes when it came to sex appeal.
I stumbled across an opportunity to rent out this old dilapidated bar way out in the country – 30 miles from a large town and about 8 to 10 miles from the high school I went to – it was smack dab in the middle of nowhere – with farm fields for miles and miles around. The bar had now one in every day and night and the owner was having a nervous breakdown. I knew the guy (he was an older guy that frequented the bar when I worked (because there were women there) – I rode by one night and I saw him sitting there with no customers.
I felt sorry for him and and turned around and went it to buy him a beer. He told me the sad story of how bad he was doing and I had a revelation while he was talking. I t made him an offer to rent the place out for xx dollars a month and I would cover all the bills while I ran it and paid him – he jumped on it. I spent the next week with family and friends cleaning the place up. I added a state of the art jukebox with killer speakers. Within a week or so the place starting filling up – all my customers from 30 miles away made the trek out there and then many people from home town and high school town came in too. Within a month there was barely a space for another person to squeeze into the place – it was packed every night – of course it helped tremendously that there were always a lot of females there and many were super hot. Most of the really hot girls were my ex’s – they all came in and waited on tables and got behind the bar and served drinks for me and would not even take pay. Most of the girlfriends I ever had – stayed girlfriends even after we broke up.
In some cases I was still seeing them on and off (so to speak) and many other cases we remained good friends. They made my business the success that it was. I had a full house seven nights a week.
After about 5 months of this, I heard rumors that I was going to lose the bar because the owner wanted to take it back and have his daughter and son-in-law take over the business I had built. I was hoping it was just a rumor because we had a handshake deal and back then – in this area, your hand shake was something you had to stand by – it meant life or death whether or not you honored the hand shake. So one night the owner comes in and sure enough he asks to speak in the back office. He said I had till the end of the week to clear out – he said the neighbors were complaining about the noise and garbage left outside.
I told him I would pay off the neighbors, and clean outside every morning. He said it was too loud – I said that I would rebuild the exterior walls with double isolation and virtually eliminate the noise, he still said no, I offered to do all of that plus other improvements out of my pocket and I would pay him 5% of the take. When he turned down all the things I offered – I knew then and there what he was planning to do – the rumor was true.
Sex Appeal – Where To Pick Up Girls
I called my brothers and some friends with trucks that same night and cleared out everything that I had added – the jukebox and speakers, the new pool table, the video games and all the nice decorations.
The next day, loaded with several hundred bucks, I cruised around to most of the bars in the region and even ones far away and bought everybody a round in each bar and explained how this guy broke the handshake deal and was planning on stealing the trade I built up- that was on a Tuesday, just a few days later, on Friday night – his bar was as empty as it was the night I shook his hand.
He could not sell a six pack to go. Some months later he lost the place to taxes.
My father approached me and asked if I wanted to be partners in a bar he would build for me to run. I figured he was making the offer to keep me out of jail – because he knew I was going to do something very bad to that owner – very very bad.
After all it was my Dad that taught about the honor of a handshake. And, he knew me.
When I said no thanks – he said then how about this: If you do what I know you intend to do – you will get caught and put away forever. He said that he paid for each of the other kids in the family to go to college and I was the only one that he never spent any money on. He said he respected my decision to not go to college and that if I didn’t do anything stupid that I would be fine without it. (It was different back then – because now a days you need a 4 year degree to get the simplest low paying jobs).
Anyway… he said he had a lot the time in the world and now so did I. He asked me where in the world would I like to visit or travel through – what countries did I want to see and that he and I would take a long trip to where ever I wanted to go -at his expense and that would be his donation to my education. I said I know what you are trying to do Dad – you just want to stop me from doing what I have to do. He said – I’ll tell you what, if you agree to take this trip with me and you still feel that you have to do this, that I could do it upon my return with cool and clear head. I told him I had no desire toi travel the world and that I’d rather just see most of the United States. he reminded me that he still wanted to build a bar for me to run and we could both win. He said “you have a new custom van with a bed in it, how about we travel the states and go into every bar from here to California and back and we get ideas of what we want to build.
I said we can’t sleep in the van for a trip like that. He laughed and said no – we will stay at nice hotels all the way through – the bed in the back is just for convenience while we travel. He added that he would even put new tires on the van when we returned. I told him I would think about it. He asked that I promise that I would not do anything I had in mind until I gave him my decision. I caved and said Dad I would be honored to take such a trip with you.
We did it! For several weeks and it could have been much longer but when we were out west we both agreed to to head home. We had seen and done a great deal.
It was an amazing trip – I could write a book about all the experiences we had on that trip and, it was very educational too.
Shortly after we got back, we started looking for property to build on.
He explained that it would take as long as a few years before we actually had a bar up and running (I don’t remember why so long). I got a job as an assembly line worker in a production plant that build tractor trailers from the ground up. I got promoted a few times within the first year and by the second year, I was promoted to running the second shift. I had a very good job. It was a sweat shop with all men and it basically sucked but at least I was the top dog on my shift. (I could write a book about that experience too). It was the teamsters union against the management – or so everyone thought. The big guy that ran the whole place was connected and he had the union in his pocket – they did exactly what he told them to do – I witnessed this. I can say this because if anyone questioned me – I could have made this up.
But it is the truth.
Meanwhile, the bar was build and long before it opened, my father asked me if I would mind if he and his younger brother could take a stab at running it – since I had what was considered a great job. I was a little offended but I didn’t tell him that, I said sure – give it a go Dad. It was a pretty big bar – about 3 or 4 times the size of his previous two bars. They opened and after a few months of it being deader than a door nail, he asked me if we could meet and come to some kind of an agreement where he owned it but I ran it. We met and I told him I had a few rules that he had to agree to before I quit my job.
The main rule was that – whatever I decide and what ever I do in that bar, that he and no one else would tell me otherwise, that it was his investment but the business aspect would be 100% mine.
And… no matter what kind of crowd I catered to and no matter what the music or who worked there or anything – it was all my call and no one elses. He asked if that was for day shift too and that he would like his brother to run day and I would own nights 100%. He tried to shake my hand a few times while I reiterated the rules. He agreed and I shook his hand. I left the trailer factory and took over nights.
Within a few short weeks business tripled and then quad tripled and it just kept getting busier until there was a line out the door of people waiting to get in. AI t became the most popular and busiest bar in the county. people came all the way from NYC (about 70 miles away) – they came from all over. I had women with mink stoles to the floor standing next to bikers and farmers – it was the most eclectic bar I have ever been in. Many bars popped up and tried to emulate what I had for years.
It wasn’t until about 8 or 9 years in that some of the competition got busy. The reason the bar was so successful was the same reason my first bar was – every girl I ever slept with – (almost every one, after all – there were a few messy endings out of all those ex’s) came in my bar and just them being there made guys come in because so many of them were really hot ladies and girls. Ultimately, it boiled down to one reason for success and that reason was sex appeal.
I could write a whole a series of books on those experiences. I coached a lot of guys during that 10 year period and fixed many of them up to get some action – for many, it was their first time.
Everyone came to my bar – everyone, and in that mix there were plenty of introverted guys that had no self esteem when it came to babes.
They came in with their buddies and that was all they knew. It was easy to get them to the next level.
Multiply your traffic & your list size at this new site! With this:
Confidence wins all
HAVE A HEALTH RECIPE DIET. Look and feel your absolute best and exude confidence from your every pore and when you enter a room – all eyes with be attracted to you. It must be absolutely sincere confidence and you will score better than you ever had in your freakin life.
In depth instructions are in this website for how to achieve this if you are not a person of confidence to begin with.
If that is not enough and you would like some coaching call me – Tom Gurda @ 615-275-9428 and I can help significantly.
BTW, I will personally coach you on Skype if you so desire.
If you don’t have a burning desire to have women this hot, then don’t call. Only very serious people will be accepted to my easy to learn style – that gets results time and time again. I can teach you in writing as I do deeper into this site but nothing can replace or even compare to one on one Skype calls.
Call Me and Arrange A Skype Call – Skype is A Free Face to Face Talk – All You Need is a Cheap Webcam.
If you really want to improve your life by many times over – you might as well go all the way, while you practice your new found confidence, you can visit my other sites that address improving your body at
– IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO QUICKLY AND EASILY GET IN MUCH BETTER SHAPE!
NEXT…. ALWAYS TRY TO HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR AND i HAVE A SITE FOR THAT:
LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS DELICIOUS & HEALTHY FOOD THAT GETS YOU IN MOOD AND KEEPS YOU THERE:
All my best,
PS for questions call or email me &&&
or 615-275-9428
Confidence is more powerful than any
other means – even riches…
“Where to pick up girls” and “how to pick up girls” are both ironic terms that
They are ironic because it’s the not the guys that make the decision to “pick up girls” a certain girl – very rarely is that the case, most of the time, virtually all of the time – it’s the girl that is picking you up. Don’t get me wrong here – you still need to be the one that approaches her – you have to be the man, but you also need to have that “I don’t give a damn” attitude. . What you need to do to get high quality babes is attract them to you.
There are many ways to enhance this ability and the #1 way is confidence, pure, real and totally natural confidence.
Fearless confidence is extremely attractive to women – you can draw them in like a magnet.
And… you can’t fake it.
They know the second you open a door and enter a room. It’s in everything you do – the way you walk, the way you carry yourself and the way you take and make eye contact.
I think it’s funny when I hear about guys that have great pick up lines because there is no such thing.
It has nothing to do with what you say – it has everything to do with how you say it and your tone of voice. I will help any guy that wants the help. I’m extremely good at it and and I don’t mind sharing it.
I can even give you an exercise that will make you much more confident.
For starters – click on the link below called “Where to Pick up girls” and pay close attention.
It’s in the video directly below:
Do you need to know some great ?
I know it’s a bit off subject buit if you are thinking of taking a lady out for dinner but you want some romance – then clean the place up and cook for her – a
Confidence First…..
The Secret to Success – with women and with money is the same thing – total and undeniable CONFIDENCE, period.
You might ask & how do you achieve such confidence?
First of all, if you don’t have a burning desire to achieve these goals – you won’t achieve them.
If you do have the total burning desire, then you know failure is not an option so you fear nothing because you know that at some point you will achieve your goal – what ever it takes.
Being fearless is total confidence.
Being fearless has the same effect on women as confidence – it’s sexy and attractive.
are two similar companies that pay you handsomely for the Leads you bring in while you build your list! Each one has unique tools and an auto-responder. You get paid to sell their tools (nicely) and the auto-responders are pre-written by some of the. The follow up letters your prospects receive are way better than anything I could write. Try the free versions if you want to see what it’s about but don’t waste much time before buying in because you want to get paid for every person you tell about this.
Make SEXY Money
Source:Best of the Babes &
Where to Pick Up Girls – Sweet SEXY Money
Confidence first….. then make money at
Listen to me and you can have the same quality of women that are in these pictures. My 18 year old son is shocked when he sees twenty year old very pretty ladies flirting with his over weight and balding 58 year old Dad. You want the good pussy? The really fine hot babes? Listen to this old guy because I know exactly what it takes and it has to flow naturally – you can’t fake it but you can achieve it.
CONFIDENCE! FEARLESS TOTAL CONFIDENCE.
YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK ME WHERE THIS OLD MAN GOT THESE TWO LAST PICTURES… I WILL SAY THIS MUCH, IT REQUIRED & FEARLESS CONFIDENCE
[subscribe2]
I have with two other companies and I’m dropping them because
is the best price and the best platform with all the best tools and training – plus it has the highest delivery rate of any auto-responder. I love the automated video follow ups – I think they are an important part of why I am doing so well with the Leads.
If I had to pick just one of the systems mentioned, I would have to go with
I could easily be happy with
I feel like I know some of my comrades as well as I do people in the flesh. It’s become amazing and for a while (before I got these tools) I hated it.
Best to you,
And here is another gift – my number for help on this subject: – please don’t abuse it as I’m sincerely doing this to help – because I am so happy with how things have gone for me. When you succeed – you should give back also. Karma – it’s real.
wealthy for sure!
We are currently offline. You can email us instead.
Waiting for an operator to respond

我要回帖

更多关于 my pickup girls 在线 的文章

随机推荐