my opinions about playingcall my cellphonee的英语作文

你现在的位置 : &
高中生的英语作文:手机Cellphone
  As is known to all, the cellphone is very widely used, especially by teenagers who live the life &on the go&. They think it a useful tool for daily life, so they want to have one.
  Many students think if they have a cellphone, they can keep in touch with their families and friends. They think owing a cellphone is good for their life. Some parents also share the same idea.
  However, some people don&t agree that students should bring cellphones to school. First, they think it is bad for the students& health to use cellphones. Second, it will add burden to parents because students usually depend on their parents. Third, if students use cellphones in school, they may not keep their minds on their studies. They may spend most of their time sending text messages or playing games.
  In my opinion, I think owing a cellphone is not a bad thing. However, we should use the cellphones at the right moment. In class, we should make full use of our time to study. Do not use cellphones in class to interrupt others. If in emergency, it is not a bad choice to use cellphones.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐关于my homework的英语作文想要一篇关于我的家庭作业的英语作文,80字左右的,拜托了!谢谢
小鬼刘忻3fJ
My homeworkAs a student,we have lots of homework to do everyday,such as me,I have many homework after school everyday,and it takes 1-2 hours to finish my homework,which all related to what I have learnt from class.Thoug everyday those homework takes many time of my rest time after school,I can finish it before go out with my friends,only in that way,can I doing well on my homework,also playing with my friends happily.My opinions is appropriate womework is very good for us and we can take it with our classmates,we can discuss it together and build good relationship with our classmates.,do hope our teacher can offer the homework properly everyday.
为您推荐:
就简单介绍一下你的家人
扫描下载二维码原创初三英语作文《my opinions about phone》_百度知道求一篇《My opinions about the cellphones》的英语作文
The Importance of Extracurricular Activity It's very important for we students to participate actively in after class activities.Every student should
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码四级英语作文_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四级英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读