用英文介绍你最喜欢的足球运动员年薪排行30个单词

初一英语作文介绍自己最喜欢的足球运动员
用户778961
你写个中文 我帮你翻译我最喜欢的足球运动员是xxx,我们俩是很好的朋友。他踢足球很厉害,是我们班级里踢得最好的。他还经常和我一起踢足球,和指导我。他还进过校足球对呢。他还拿过第二名呢。他是一个很好的足球运动员。越多越好My favorite football player is xxx who is also my best friend. He is good at playing footba...
My favorite football player is xxx who is also my best friend. He is good at playing football and is the best player in my class. As a school team player, he won the second price. Besides, he always plays with me as well as teaching me. So excellent a football player he is.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请你以“My Favorite Sports/Music Star”为题,写一篇英文演讲稿,介绍你最喜欢的一位体育或音乐明星。你的演讲稿需要包括以下内容:●对你最喜欢的体育或音乐明星做一简单介绍●你喜欢他/她的理由●你从他/她的身上学到了什么注意:1. 词数120左右; 2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
My Favorite Sports StarMy favorite sports star is Michael Jordan. He is a famous American professional basketball player.Born in 1963, Michael Jordan joined the NBA’s Chicago Bull in 1984. he performed so well that he won numerous awards and honours during his professional career. Michael Jordan has been regarded as the greatest basketball player of all time and named as one of the best athletes in the 20th century.I like Michael Jordan not only for his excellent basketball skills but also for his great sports spirits. In face of repeated failures, Michael Jordan never gave up. Instead, he worked harder until he achieved great success in the end. His positive attitudes, struggling spirit and determination have always been inspiring me.
试题分析:本文是应用文中常见的演讲稿。话题是“My Favorite Sports/Music Star”有很强的可写性,文章的要点也基本上都给出来了,但只是一个提纲,考生还需要做适当的发挥。在写作的过程中,要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型,让文章更有文采。同时在列举措施的时候要使用合适的连接词如:for one thing,What’s more等,让文章看起来很有条理,也很流畅。本篇文章在写作时不要啰嗦,力求简洁的表达自己的观点。【亮点说明】所给范文语言简洁,运用了一些词组和好的句子:
regard… as认为…是,of all time 一直以来,not only ….but also 不但…而且…,In face of 面对,gave up放弃, in the end 最后,Born in 1963, Michael Jordan joined the NBA’s Chicago Bull in 1984. he performed so well that he won numerous awards and honours during his professional career. 这句话用了过去分词做状语和so…that句型。
试题“请你以“My Favorite Sports/Mu...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语意思完成下列句子,每空一词。
1.无论你做什么,都不要错过这个展览。
__________ you do, don"t________ this_________.2.姚明是我最喜欢的篮球运动员,他是一个世界级的球星。
Yao Ming is my favorite basketball player.
He is________ _________basketball star.3.多年来,她已经写了很多精彩的小说。
She_______ ________many wonderful novels________ __________ __________.4.正如名字所显示,这个乐队充满了活力。
_________the name ________.the band has lots of_________.
英汉互译。
1.a successful thriller
1.像许多足球运动员那样,当他很小的时候就开始了训练.Like many football players, he ________________________________.2.他们计划开办自己的公司.They ____________________________ their own company.3.刘翔是中国最受欢迎的运动员之一.Liu Xiang ________________________ sportsmen in China.4.除非我的朋友也被邀请,否则我也不去旅游.I won"t take a trip to anywhere unless my friend ________________________, too.5.妈妈告诉我比赛后要尽快回家.My mother told me ________________________ the match was over.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司用英语写一写你最喜欢的足球运动员
希望采纳我的
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐: