求大神帮助盗贼头目翻译,头大了好烦的重句,急!!!

24小时热门版块排行榜&&&&
(著名写手)
在线: 562.9小时
虫号: 3655600
注册: 专业: 世界文学史
【答案】应助回帖
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ...songmai: 金币+100, 翻译EPI+1, ★★★★★最佳答案, 谢谢大神仗义相助,感激不尽
ccording to the characteristics of topology and power flow of distribution network, a method for identification of power grid is proposed based on the key indices of transmission importance, which not only takes the topological features in the location of the line into account, but also take the impact of transmission capacity to identify the critical lines into consideration, further to solve the problem that assumes the current transfer only along the shortest path in electrical transmission. The application of the method mentioned above is analyzed in the simulation of new England IEEE39 node system with the relatively large network key being testified when connected the heavy load with the close circuit, once the fault or the related network topology changes, it is possible that large-scale power grid may blackout.
相关版块跳转
论文翻译求助完结子版
我要订阅楼主
的主题更新
小木虫,学术科研互动社区,为中国学术科研免费提供动力
违规贴举报删除请联系客服电话: 邮箱:(全天候) 或者 QQ:
广告投放与宣传请联系 李想 QQ:
QQ:&&邮箱:
Copyright &
MuChong.com, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有(梵心点点)
(M_fkshop)
第三方登录:后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
请完成以下验证码
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
马上注册 家电论坛,众多有奖活动等你来参与!
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
QQ图片26.jpg (10.56 KB, 下载次数: 12)
10:48 上传
麻烦懂日文的大神帮忙翻译一下亮红色的那句日文是啥么意思?这是夏普KI-BX70空气净化器上的,买了不到一个月,今天一大早就发现亮红灯了,急啊。。。麻烦了
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 12, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
交易诚信度0
应该是长按3秒以上
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
wanghuai70 发表于
应该是长按3秒以上
按了,但消失后又马上出现。
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 14, 距离下一级还需 6 积分
交易诚信度0
让你保养过滤网
是该更换了?
[url=http://kaden.watch.impress.co.jp/backno/category/index_c72c241.html]日本電飯鍋一覽
[img]http:/
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 12, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
交易诚信度0
才买一个月,应该是需要清理滤网,你处理后再还原,应该可以解决这个问题的。
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 18, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
交易诚信度0
フィルターお手入れ
リセット三秒押し
切タイマー
是空气太脏把过滤网堵了吧
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
高级会员, 积分 49, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
翻译可能帮不上你,把行货的PP给你看看,你应该知道咋办了吧,呵呵~~~{:soso_e112:}
应该是滤网清洁提醒……看了下说明书,处理下加水部分的水箱、滤网,恢复后应该正常显示啦。话说,这个部分如果天天用的话,确实1个月左右会作一次提醒。
DSC6.jpg (86.52 KB, 下载次数: 9)
06:37 上传
家电购买原则:勿以价廉而购之,勿以小贵而不为。常用的再贵也便宜,不常用的再便宜也贵。
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 5, 距离下一级还需 15 积分
交易诚信度0
请问LZ,BX机型到底有啥新功能?
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
高级会员, 积分 49, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
yinjiong 发表于
请问LZ,BX机型到底有啥新功能?
净离子发生器从普通的7000个/m2增加到25000个/m2
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
中级会员, 积分 5, 距离下一级还需 15 积分
交易诚信度0
kangj 发表于
净离子发生器从普通的7000个/m2增加到25000个/m2
不是啊KI系列都是25000,KC才是7000。
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
新手上路, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
交易诚信度0
kangj 发表于
翻译可能帮不上你,把行货的PP给你看看,你应该知道咋办了吧,呵呵~~~
应该是滤网清洁提醒 ...
谢谢了,确实是要清洗加湿滤网和水箱以及前置过滤网,清洗后再按3秒就OK了。
金钱894637
交易诚信度0
主题帖子威望
交易诚信度0
楼主帮忙量一下滤网的尺寸
Hallowed are the APOLLON!
FOLLOW THE PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT OR BE DESTROYED!
技术专家奖
技术专家奖
积极参与奖
积极参与奖
今日推荐 /1
豪华4K/全景声系统组合演示、版主和产品经理的讲座(干货)、奖品和红包发给到场每位网友(绝不冷场)!
Powered by是的,我很喜欢吃汉堡和薯条,我女儿小时候每个周末都要去KFC吃汉堡和薯条。我期待着你为我做的丹麦食物。车抛锚是很麻烦的事情,重要的是别太着急,注意安全,当我与你见面时,我希望你是好好的。是的,卡拉很快会帮助你治好身上的疼痛,因为她手上的银针像仙丹。我非常想念你,我非常非常爱你,真的希望你早点看到你和我的婆婆(这是中国人对自己丈夫母亲的尊称),代我向婆婆问好,祝愿她每天开心,永远年轻,美丽。 的翻译是:Yes, I like to eat hamburgers and fries, my daughter was a kid every weekend going to KFC to eat hamburgers and French fries. I look forward to you as I do for Denmark food. Car broke down is very troublesome thing, importantly don't worry too much, pay attention to safety, when we meet when I'm wit 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
是的,我很喜欢吃汉堡和薯条,我女儿小时候每个周末都要去KFC吃汉堡和薯条。我期待着你为我做的丹麦食物。车抛锚是很麻烦的事情,重要的是别太着急,注意安全,当我与你见面时,我希望你是好好的。是的,卡拉很快会帮助你治好身上的疼痛,因为她手上的银针像仙丹。我非常想念你,我非常非常爱你,真的希望你早点看到你和我的婆婆(这是中国人对自己丈夫母亲的尊称),代我向婆婆问好,祝愿她每天开心,永远年轻,美丽。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Yes, I like to eat hamburgers and fries, my daughter was a kid every weekend going to KFC to eat hamburgers and French fries. I look forward to you as I do for Denmark food. Car broke down is very troublesome thing, importantly don't worry too much, pay attention to safety, when we meet when I'm wit
Yes, I like to eat hamburgers and fries, my daughter every weekend when I was young to go to KFC eat a hamburger and French fries. I look forward to you do it for me the Danish food. Car broken down is a very troublesome, it is important not to be taken too anxious, attention to security, when I am
Yes, I like eating Hamburg and the potato strip very much, my daughter each weekend all needed to go to KFC in childhood to eat Hamburg and the potato strip.I was anti
相关内容&a那些赞成出国深造的人 正在翻译,请等待... & aimportant task in forensic dentistry. This bears less or no importance in the field of paleodontology,
& apor favor mande o seu melhor pre?o.obrigada 它请定购pre?o.obrigada它更好 & a但是你不会相信。 But you cannot believe. & a亲爱的彭志海先生,早上好! Dear Mr. Peng will sea, early morning is good! & a我们今天做什么工作 We do any work today & aisocratically isocratically & a日本将向菲律宾提供12艘全新巡逻船 Japan will provide 12 brand-new patrol boats to the Philippines & adialogs 对话 & a每个会议将持续一个小时 Each conference will continue for an hour & a有学习韩语的好方法介绍吗 Has the study Korean good method introduction & awhat are the opposites of the given words below 什么是特定词的对面如下 & aplauer name plauer名字 & aThe computer plays an important part in our everyday life. It is one of the great __1__ in the world in the __2__ century. It works for us not only at home, in the offices, in big shops, __3__ at schools. Today it is used __4__ many ways. It really __5__ the world large wealth (财富) and happiness. 正在翻译,请等待... & a所有的原料 al & aand the natural world was encroached upon only as needed 并且自然世界被侵犯了只有如需要 & a天朝 大爷 在 天宫 Chinese court sir in heavenly palace & aAnyspecial
reason 正在翻译,请等待... & aupon first free recall attempt 正在翻译,请等待... & aGotey Gotey & aPolicies, processes, standards and governance mechanisms are available in a centralized location and accessible to stakeholders. 政策、过程、标准和统治机制对赌金保管人是可利用在一个集中化地点和容易接近的。 & a今生爱你永不变心 This life likes you never breaking faith & a我知道了,是前者 I know, & aJeg skulle hilse dig fra min mor
& aI can’t stop thinking about you. 我不可能停止考虑您。 & a无意义的想念 has no meaning of M & a课桌上 & a宝贝小峰 & a是的,我很喜欢吃汉堡和薯条,我女儿小时候每个周末都要去KFC吃汉堡和薯条。我期待着你为我做的丹麦食物。车抛锚是很麻烦的事情,重要的是别太着急,注意安全,当我与你见面时,我希望你是好好的。是的,卡拉很快会帮助你治好身上的疼痛,因为她手上的银针像仙丹。我非常想念你,我非常非常爱你,真的希望你早点看到你和我的婆婆(这是中国人对自己丈夫母亲的尊称),代我向婆婆问好,祝愿她每天开心,永远年轻,美丽。 Yes, I like eating Hamburg and the potato strip very much, my daughter each weekend all needed to go to KFC in childhood to eat Hamburg and the potato strip.I was anti &如果有客户紧急需要的,我再随时和你联系,工作量比较大,给你们添麻烦了,再次谢谢了! 的翻译是:If customer urgent need, I'll contact you at any time, the workload is relatively large, causing trouble to you, once again, thank you! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
如果有客户紧急需要的,我再随时和你联系,工作量比较大,给你们添麻烦了,再次谢谢了!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
If there is an urgent need of the customer, and you contact me at any time, the workload is relatively large, to give you trouble, once again thank you!
正在翻译,请等待...
If customer urgent need, I'll contact you at any time, the workload is relatively large, causing trouble to you, once again, thank you!
If you have a customer needs in an emergency at any time, and I again, and your link higher workloads for you, trouble Once again, thank you!
If has the customer urgent need, I again as necessary and you relate, the work load quite is big, has put to trouble to you, thanked once more!
相关内容&afuck you litter sister 交往您乱丢姐妹 & ato me
day 对我其中每一
天 & a  经编线圈的串套方向正好与纬编相反,是一组或几组平行排列的纱线,按经向喂入,弯曲成圈并相互串套。
& aI know what you're thinking
& aMother said that,We all are the good child 母亲说那,我们所有是的好孩子 & abut the most talked about is the mandarin 但被谈论的是普通話 & a我在准备考英语8级 I am preparing to test the English 8 levels & ai always
you,because
only. i总 记住 您,因为 您 是 我 只。 & a是一座有着2000多年历史的文化名城,是著名的风景旅游城市 Is one has more than 2000 year historical cultural famous cities, is the famous scenery traveling city & a她两岁时不会骑自行车 When her two years old cannot ride the bicycle & aAndy's World
& a爱一个人,是因为我们在一起的幸福。如果有没有幸福,但我们仍 正在翻译,请等待... & a汽车、飞机的声音都是噪音污染 正在翻译,请等待... & aWhile all canola sold today stems from efforts in conventional breeding,projects underway will attempt to clone genes for enzymes involved in fatty acid synthetic pathways. 当今天被卖的所有canola在常规饲养时源于努力,项目进行中意志企图克隆基因为酵素在脂肪酸合成物质路介入了。 & aPracticed in Tian Jin Bao Cheng Boiler Works for a week 正在翻译,请等待... & a?? 融合 & a这座庙的油漆已经开始剥落,该重新刷一下了 This temple paint already started to flake, this brushed & atables are made of woods. 桌由森林制成。 & aguest409 : mmmm guest409 : Mmmmmm & a我吻你的全身 I kiss your whole body & a“先生,我给你的价格已经很低了,没赚你什么钱。你可以去市场调查一下,我这个价格绝对合理。可能市场上有很多相似的款式,但质量是不一样的。” “Gentleman, I gave your price already very much to lower, has not made your any money.You may go to the market survey, my this price is absolutely reasonable.In the possible market to have very many similar designs, but the quality is dissimilar.” & aLove this wine. Who had drunk drink 爱这酒。 谁喝了饮料 & a我们现在最紧迫的事情是保护那些被恐怖分子扣留的中国人的性命 We now the most urgent matter is protects these by the terrorist detention Chinese's life & a时,莫瑞尔太太都会感到不安和焦急,还经常为
& aIt was really nice and sunny, so we were outside. 它是真正地好和晴朗的,因此我们是外面。 & a你怎么知道我要杀死他 How did you know I must kill him & aREGION Highlands
DISTRICT Speyside (Livet) 正在翻译,请等待... & aTHE VILLAJE OF TOMINTOUL (pronounced "tom in t'owl") is the base camp for climbers and walkers in the area around the rivers Avon and Livct. Ncarby, Cromdale and the Ladder Hills foreshadow the Cairngorm Mountains. It is about 13 kilometres (8 miles) from the villa which is on the edge of a forest,
& a如果有客户紧急需要的,我再随时和你联系,工作量比较大,给你们添麻烦了,再次谢谢了! If has the customer urgent need, I again as necessary and you relate, the work load quite is big, has put to trouble to you, thanked once more! &

我要回帖

更多关于 头部帮助菜单 的文章

随机推荐